Extending the MILF List Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I am not a lesbian!" Mrs. Olivette mumbled, but she stared. "But they are so beautiful!"

"Now, Holly, time to dine." I said.

Holly sat up, used one finger to scope up the agglomeration running down Sandra's thighs. She licked her finger, made a moaning sound and rose on her knees and licked up the racing stripe clear to the woman's pussy. Mrs. Olivette was bare, waxed and clean as a whistle. The larger woman bucked when Holly's tongue contacted her pussy.

Holly pressed her mouth over the other woman's opening and I presume thrust her tongue deep into her. Mrs. Olivette closed her eyes and sagged back onto her elbows, making her tits wobble. I stepped around Holly and grasped Sandra Olivette by the shoulder and bent to her bare tits. I sucked on the end of one, flicking the nipple with my tongue. She thumped down onto the desk. I felt her hands on my shoulders, claws really, gripping me tightly as I laved her breast, pulling me down with her. Her weight hung from her hands. I pulled back, rose up and kissed her on the mouth, laying her flat onto the desk as I did. She was ravenous. I pulled back. Her eyes were wild.

"What?" She shrieked, her hips bucking as Holly ate her. She understood I had a question.

"I, uh, I like to mark the women I fuck. Will, will that be a problem for you?"

For a moment, Sandra Olivette went completely still. Her hand moved to the side of my face and she caressed it gently

"Oh you sweet man, how kind of you to ask." Then she slapped me. Hard, right across the cheek. "Don't fucking ask! Demand!" She growled.

I grasped her, getting a good hold on the knot of hair at the back of her head, the braid twisted and pinned into the repressed bun she wore most days. I held her and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed me back. I felt her responding to Holly's tongue. I broke the kiss, moved to her neck and fastened to her clear, pale skin. I raised a welt there. She grunted as I did. I moved down to the slope of one breast and marked her there, then to one side and then the other side of the nipple, leaving bruises like biker tattoos. I moved to the other breast and marked her several times, leaving little sex tracks over the clear expanse of her skin. Her skin was so smooth and responsive. My graffiti indeed looked like art! I kept hold of her bun, moving her head this way and that as I attacked her skin and bruised her over and over. She quaked with emotion as I marked her but what emotion precisely I could not say.

I moved away from her. Mrs. Olivette's eyes were wide and wild but different. They looked crushed and I thought for a moment I had far overstepped and so had stepped in it.

"I still haven't come. Fuck me now, please."

I had an idea. I released her bun and moved behind Holly. I pulled her from between Mrs. Olivette's legs. I felt the resistance and marked it. Holly was objecting to leaving the un-climaxed pussy!

"Sit on the desk. No, take off your slacks, and panties. Time for you to get eaten." I muttered.

Holly didn't even hesitate. She stood, stripped her remaining clothing off and stood before us naked. She moved to lean over the desk.

"No. Not like that." I said. I pulled Mrs. Olivette away from the end of the desk and had Holly sit there. She lay back and spread her knees wide. We understood each other.

I pulled Mrs. Olivette into my arms, bent over her neck and marked her. I felt the shudder go through her like a heavy wind shaking an old house. She nudged me and shifted in my grasp. When my lips released her neck, she nuzzled against me and sought my lips with hers. She kissed me, shivering, but tenderly, tentatively as though seeking permission. I released her lips and she looked at me. Her bare body cuddled against me, tits and thighs. The shivers felt like impossible little caresses.

"You want me to make love to her with my mouth?" She whispered, her voice guttural and raw.

I nodded.

"Make her come and I'll fuck you." I muttered, not intending it as a contingency but as a promise.

Sandra turned to look at the nude woman draped on her desk. She nodded, and started to get to her knees. I restrained her, keeping her hips even with mine. She understood and bent at the waist to push her face into Holly's crotch. Holly bucked at the first contact but then lay still. For a couple minutes, I watched Mrs. Olivette lap at Holly's pussy with nearly no indication that Holly was affected. After a while I expected to hear Holly's own refrain of "I'm not a lesbian" but she remained in sighing silence, letting Sandra's moaning and clicking licks orchestrate the moment.

Then, Holly groaned a little and I detected a slight upthrust in her hips. Very casually, Holly moved a hand from holding to the side of the desk to the back of Mrs. Olivette's head. She held her there. Sandra felt it and redoubled her efforts.

My cock had gotten hard once more. I moved behind Mrs. Olivette and entered her. She hitched up her ass as I penetrated deep into her pussy. She groaned into Holly's pussy.

"Oh yes, like that." Holly said suddenly, her voice filled with surprise and anticipation. "Yes, like, uh, uh, like that!"

I grasped Sandra by the waist and rammed into her, penetrating deeply into her. She groaned again. I thrust harder. She thrust back and groaned again. I found a rhythm, pushing into her and pulling apart while controlling her hips with my hands. I felt it begin. Holly cried out and her hips bucked up, thrusting at Sandra's mouth. She had her elbows under her and stared down her bare body at the woman eating her and me fucking the woman eating her. Then her head arched back.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes!" Holly cried.

I slammed into Mrs. Olivette and she lifted her head and started a long, piercing scream. Holly, not utterly unhinged, ground the woman's face back into her pussy, closing her thighs around the woman's face, so she succeeded in muffling the scream. Mrs. Olivette's hips began to rock back and forth. I tried to hold them steady but the motion increased till she suddenly went still. She groaned and fought free of Holly's restraining hands and thighs. She'd regained her composure and her body bucked silently through a very violent orgasm. Her shoulders twisted, her hips jerked, her head bobbed over and over and her breath caught and whooshed, caught and whooshed as the climax consumed her.

When it faded, Holly sat up.

"I'd say that was a pretty good orgasm."

Mrs. Olivette was hanging by her arm around Holly's waist, panting heavily.

"I am not a lesbian, but god I do like being eaten before I am fucked." Her voice was strong. She twisted away from me, popping my cock out of her pussy. She staggered away, to lean on a file cabinet. "I am not a lesbian." She said with a smile. "But by god I do like a little pussy now and then. Oh my god, now no one is safe!" She looked at me. "Its all your fault! I am going to fuck my students till they dismiss me!" She cried.

Holly looked horrified. "Sonny, do something!"

I didn't know what else to do so I moved to Holly and removed her collar. I approached Mrs. Olivette. She opened her eyes and gazed at me from the midst of her daze. I fixed the collar around her neck.

"Mrs. Olivette, I own you now. You cannot have sex with anyone, ever, unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

Her eyes returned from whatever distant cataclysm her fear had dragged her too. She fixed them on me.

"Mr. Duncan, what did you say?" She hand lifted up and she touched the collar with a finger.

"I said, you are mine now. You must have my permission to fuck or have any sort of sex with anyone." I spoke in a low, gentle tone.

Mrs. Olivette nodded. "You own me. Yes, yes, that's it. You own my orgasm. You, only you can give me my orgasms!" She nodded her head.

I glanced at Holly. She got up and started to redress herself. The room smelled of pussy and swimming pools.

Mrs. Olivette's eyes cleared. She touched the collar again.

"Oh, what have I done?" She whispered.

I moved to her, lifted one of her breasts and marked her again. "You have given me your body." I muttered. "Tell your husband or whomever else you aspire to have sex with, you must have my permission before you do."

I dressed. Mrs. Olivette did not move but leaned on the old file cabinet, naked, with cum running down both legs. I wrote down my cell number but with no name, but "Owner" on it.

"This is the number. If you want to have sex, call me. Understand I'll want to speak to whomever is with you, so don't call for no reason. It will go hard with you."

"Oh my god, what will I ever tell my daughter?"

"Your daughter?" I rolled my eyes. The fucking universe was trying to kill me. "You'll think of something." I said. Dressed, Holly and I stood at the door. "Sandy, does anyone call you that?"

She shook her head.

"No. Only Sandra. Sandy has no dignity."

"Neither does fucking. When I call you Sandy, its as your owner. Lock the door behind us. Call that number before you have sex with anyone, understand?"

Mrs. Olivette just stared at me, eyes distant, tits covered with moosetracks, or Sonny tracks as it were. She didn't respond.

"She's crackers, Sonny!" Holly said, not for the last time.

I shrugged. "But she loves to fuck so, its not a total loss." Dressed, I focused on the woman again. "Mrs. Olivette?"

Her head turned and she grimaced with the effort to focus on me."

"It is you, you plus a woman's tongue. I never imagined! My god...what is happening to me?"

"You aren't a lesbian." I said. The woman's eyes twitched and focused on me. She looked so beatifically happy for a moment, I nearly left it at that. I couldn't though, perverse fuck that I am. "Lesbians don't do dick. Ever. I have some experience, recent experience with this, no matter how finely formed they are for taking dick, a lesbian just has no interest. You, my dear professor, you clearly have interest, more than a passing interest, in dick."

She smiled then, like she was high as a kite.

"Yes. Dick." She mumbled.

I grunted.

"I'm Sonny. Oh, I get it."

"Sonny." She repeated airily.

I moved closer to her and bent a little to look in her eyes. I glanced at her splotchy tits and neck and felt a little ashamed. I'd gotten a little carried away. She looked like a pinto pony.

"Sandra, if I have to own you for you to get pleasure, there will be a cost."

"Cost?"

"Right. What will you give me to keep fucking you?" I asked, mostly to see what she'd say.

"Candice." She said immediately. "She is very sexual but has no taste in men. You should be inside her, let her feel what real sex is like. My god, how I've missed it!"

"Jesus, Sonny. You're an infectious disease." Holly whispered hoarsely behind me.

I chuckled.

"You are a smart woman." I said, still looking at Sandra's eyes even though she couldn't meet mine.

"The mother and daughter fantasy is well known." She said. Her eyes quit wandering and fixed on my forehead. "Ph.d." She muttered.

I nodded.

"In fucking, I expect. Call if you want to have sex. You have my number."

We left her like that, standing naked in her office drooling cum down her legs.

"I bet she heard none of that. All she remember is me smooching with her coochie."

I patted Holly on the ass, though the winter coat robbed me of the thrill.

"You did good, girl. You might be learning after all."

"I need dick for inspiration." She looked up at me, reached around and pulled the hand resting on her ass around to hook herself against me as we walked down the hall.

"Not until you feel it, the thrill of desire." I whispered. People stare at us, at Holly really, who hadn't bothered to button up her coat. Her tits proceeded us like two plump heralds crying "make way, make way!"

"What do we do now?" Holly asked.

"You need another collar, don't you?" I'd kept the chain, since Mrs. Olivette had no need of it. I had to skip my one o'clock. Holly and I headed to the mall and Mary. I wondered if it was possible to just purchase a collar and nothing else? I had my doubts. Then I remembered Annie had given hers away to Tia Maria and Lydia needed one. I thought about Rebecca Kline and decided I'd get a five or six, if Mary had them. We had just parked when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Duncan, may, may I have sex with my husband?"

"Mrs. Olivette?" I asked, amazed. "So soon?"

"I am burning with lust. I must have sex. You left me, an uncapped well. I am an environmental hazard. I am going home to have sex with my husband, well, to his office I mean. Where he is. If I don't, god, I will fuck anyone and everyone with a hard cock. I'll stand in front of the student center with a sandwich sign that proclaims free pussy. Oh, how I talk now! May I? May I have sex with my husband?"

Holly eyed me curiously.

I covered the phone.

"She wants to have sex with her husband? What do you think? Should I let her?"

Holly's eyes widened and then narrowed. She shook her head.

"No. No, wait, I mean, tell her he has to tie her up. We, you want pictures of her wrists tied over her head before he fucks her."

I repeated the instructions nearly word for word.

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Yes. I'm here. You mean, I cannot have sex with my husband in his office?"

"You can blow him if you like, suck him off but you need to be tied if he fucks you." I felt it then, the wave of dizzying euphoria that such control brings with it.

"No. I am going to fuck him and there is nothing you can do to stop it." She clicked off.

Rats. I wondered what to do about disobedience but decided there wasn't much to be done. Disobedience in this case was its own reward and I couldn't really compete. I wanted to own their pleasure not force it down their throats, so to speak. I shrugged. I had this vision of the promised land, that place where guys and dolls sang and danced together in harmony without the constant tug o' war that precipitated such conflict from envy and power struggles, a conflict I wanted no part of. It only meant she was a new and different challenge. That left my heart racing.

"I thought you had to go to Mrs. Honeywell's office?" Holly said.

"Oh shit, I forgot. Still, I need to get these collars." Suddenly my brain froze. I knew I had things I needed to do but I couldn't decide what to do next. When I think about it, I could get all 'woo woo' and say I was waiting for my phone to ring so I could answer it in the close privacy of my car. I don't get all 'woo woo' about things but by god I could. If you believe in God, can you pray for pussy or is that a no no? Can you ask the universe to get you laid and not get bitch slapped in the process? My phone rang and answering it was easy, which got me unstuck.

"Sonny, something's wrong." The voice said in my ear.

"Lydia? Is that you? What? Seth couldn't figure out what hole to stuff full of cock? Tell him to start with your mouth."

"No need to be abusive."

I grunted.

"Sorry. I thought I was being funny. What do you want?"

"He won't have sex with me, not till he knows his sister is...is...is...." The woman stuttered to a stop.

"Yes? You can say it, it's just me and Holly here." I said, my tone burbled with laughter but I kept it at bay, barely.

Lydia gleeped.

"What? She's there?"

"I've had her on a leash since," I looked over at Holly, "well, since Saturday anyway. She's doing fine. Want to talk to her?"

Lydia squawked again.

I handed the phone to Holly. Her face had that "what the fuck do you want me to say now" look on it but she took the phone.

"He finally fucked me." She led with that. "Just now. He took me to class with him. I had a collar around my neck and a chain and he led me around like a sex slave. We went to his professor's office and he fucked me and then fucked her. It was goddamn hot. No. Well, if you want to. He won't believe you. Hell, he traded me to him for you, didn't he? Why would he...? You're right, my brother rarely makes much sense. Oh, he thinks he has the world by the balls, well ass, I suppose is more like it. Why would I care? Oh. Oh! I didn't know that."

Holly looked over at me.

"You never said anything about Seth getting Lydia and her daughter." She said accusingly. "Shit, I'll have to fuck the whole city to balance that deal out. He'll feel indebted to you until...fuck me! I'll be wearing this collar for the rest of my life."

I nearly gainsayed her but realized surely she was speaking for Lydia's benefit, not mine since I knew the real reason she took the collar in the first place, a reason she could hardly expose to her brother, or Lydia for that matter.

"Here, you talk to her."

The phone was midway between us when the call waiting tinkle sounded. I checked and by god it was Seth.

"Fuck him, have Quilla fuck him." I said hurriedly to Lydia. "Gotta go." I switched lines. "Seth, your ears burning? We were just discussing you."

"You have to come over here. Now."

"Can't. I'm shopping."

"I don't care. You, stop it, I'm calling him already. Yes, yes, stop it! Sonny, you have to come to the dealership. Now."

"Oh? Why? Something wrong with my car?" I knew it wasn't Lydia climbing up his May pole.

"She, god, she wants me to suck her tits, she says you sucked milk out of her and now she needs it again. She says she's full up and the baby is too old. The doctor says she is continuing to make milk."

"Don't they have pumps for that?" I was trying to be reasonable.

"God, you're right. Hey, they have breast pumps, for that. Ow! That hurt. Stop it! I don't think she liked that idea."

I decided that "she" in his sentence had to be Lynn...I looked around and realized I had no idea what her last name was. If it was Lynn, her baby was only six months old. You don't take them off the teats until they have teeth do you?

"Ow! Ow! Goddammit, stop it. I said no. I won't. Sonny will. He'll be here in a minute. Dammit, Lynn, I ain't going to suck your tits and drink your fucking milk, so quit it! Okay. I said I'd call him, I called him now settle down!"

Uh oh. I thought. Then I thought about Alissa and realized I was leaving her hanging. I was going to keep everyone waiting. Shit. I suddenly felt this incredible calm. First things first.

"Let me talk to her." I said into the phone.

I heard panting next on the phone.

"Lynn?"

"You going to suck my tits? I am going crazy here. I don't want to ask the guys to do it but you can. Barry is taking enough shit as it is, them thinking Big Seth is in here boning me!"

"Calm down. Go out and sit and wait. I may be an hour."

"I can't wait." She panted. "I can't! God, after so long keeping Barry on the wagon, I lost track of what it was like! I want it more but you have to suck my titties. God, they are so full and stretched and I need to be emptied. I can't wait. I'm dribbling. I'll go out and ask the mechanics to do it! They are all dogs and I bet they'd form a line to the right and to the left for the chance I am offering to you!"

"Calm down. Listen, I'll bring over Seth's sister. Have you met her. We'll both suck your tits and drink your milk for you. You get it? I have to make a few stops and I'll be there as soon as I can."

Holly was watching me, utterly horrified.

Lynn was silent for a few moments. She sighed.

"A woman? Wait, whose sister are we talking about?"

"Seth's." I said. "She loves kissing tits and she'd taste you with me."

"Oh god, really?"

"Really but it's going to be a while."

"How long is a while?"

"A few hours. You are on the other side of town and I have to make a stop downtown first, after I finish shopping."

"Shopping? You're making me wait while you go fucking shopping?"

123456...9