Extending the MILF List Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers

"Fucking shopping. Great name for it. I am buying collars for the women I own. Want one?"

"Own. Fuck no. Collars?"

I think the words I was tossing at her finally penetrated her sex crazed mind.

"No. None for me, thanks. I'll wait, for you to get here. You'll come around, right? As soon as you can?"

"Yes. Let me talk to Seth."

"You'll be here soon?"

I felt the demand in her voice.

"I'll bring Holly with me." I said.

"Holly? I'll wait. You aren't shitting me are you?"

I groaned.

"I don't shit about sucking tits. Hand Seth the phone."

"What do you want Sonny? What does this have to do with Holly?"

"You going to be there a while?

"Yes."

"Good. Holly is going to be with me. We are going to satisfy Mrs. Lynn...what's her last name, anyway?"

"Cocksucker." Seth growled.

"Fine. Don't tell me."

"Graves. Her name is Graves. What am I supposed to do with her...why is Holly coming here?"

"To drink Lynn's milk. You have to watch while we fuck and then you can have Lydia and her daughter, at the same time. You watch Lynn fuck me and me fuck Holly and then you can have Lydia and her daughter."

"At the same time?"

I grinned. I had him.

"However you like. How late are you there?"

"Till six, then we close the gates on Mondays."

"Wait for me. I'll be there soon. I'll have Lydia call you and make arrangements about her and her daughter. Her name's Quilla."

"Quilla? I know her daughter's name!"

"She wants to have sex with you and watch you fuck her mom. So? If you watch me do your sister, then you can have Quilla with my compliments."

"Shit. Okay. Shit. Fuck. Damn. Shit."

Morrison was still cursing when I hung up.

I put away my phone and glanced over at Holly. Her face was the picture of astonishment.

"Jesus love the Jews! You going to make him watch?"

I shrugged.

"Seemed like a good idea at the time. Ever tasted mother's milk?"

Her face crinkled up.

"Eew!" She sneered.

"Well, you are today. Let's go get your collar."

The walk to The Pink Pearl was uncomfortable.

I didn't much like Holly's reaction but decided it posed a problem to solve, not a restriction, not on me at least. Holly sulked. We stopped outside the jewelry store and she stared up at the title. She didn't say anything but just gave me that "Really?" look. Mary was helping someone else so I lounged in a shadow, beyond her sight. Somehow the black woman with the Olympic ass and flexible appetite had become a regular on my pussy menu. I wasn't ready to bring her into the expanding circle of jerks I was handing pussy off to out of my horny plenty but I did need to figure out where she fit. She was more than just a preferred vendor.

I got impatient. Milk and cookies beckoned from the distance. We walked into the store. Holly shuffled away to peek at rings. Mary spied me and she gestured at me, smiling broadly. I sauntered over, despite the hurry up prodding me from a schedule I apparently no longer controlled.

"Sonny darling, look who's here? My good friend Sophia Flores. We call her Flower."

The woman turned around and bloomed at me, but she was hardly alone. If her blouse had been cut any lower it would have been a belt. She had a gray coat folded over one arm and she moved it out from in front of her cleavage to her right hip. I stared and she preened, if bowing her head and regarding me through her dark eyebrows could be called preening. She clearly knew something I didn't.

"Are you here alone? Browsing, maybe? For me?" Mary smiled broadly, giving her broad hips a little twitch that put a twitch in my prick.

"I am always shopping for you but you are way too high class for a poor college student like me."

"You should let Mary sell you." The dark-eyed woman husked. Her voice had a burr on it and I decided she was Latina. "You look like a very hard jewel."

"Sophey stop it. I told you about him in confidence, not so you could try to rub up against him in my store."

Sophey glanced at Mary and her face hardened. She moved closer until her breasts were pressed against my coat. I could smell the mint of her breath and feel her heat.

"Do you mind if I rub up against you?" She whispered. "From what Mary says, you are a delightful customer."

"Shoo, Flower, go away. He actually buys things. You are competition. Take your tits out of my store and leave my customers alone!" Mary did not sound angry. After a slight hesitation, Flower wiggled her tits against my coat, turned and walked away. Her ass was lush and fine as her tits.

"She's married." Mary whispered, "but she tastes wonderful. Want me to call her back and give you a little taste?"

I stared.

"Sonny? You going to introduce me?" Holly said.

I turned to look at her. "You've met. Just two days ago. Did you forget."

"Oh my god." Mary said behind me. "You brought her back. I remember those boobs. My god, you aren't just teasing me are you?"

I glanced at the clock by the cash register. It was one-thirty. I had a little time.

"I have a little time. You'll be happy to know that Holly is practicing at eating pussy now. When last you met I am pretty sure she refused to taste you."

Mary gave me look half grimace and half bidding to be included.

"Oh my gracious." She whispered. "Taste me, you said?" She tittered. "Is that why you came by?"

I shrugged.

"No, not only. I need more collars."

"How many?" Mary glanced at Holly. "Oh no, has she lost hers already?"

"We gave it away, used it on someone else."

"An hour ago." Holly added. When I looked at her she was staring at Mary licking her lips.

I waited for Mary to speak. I really didn't want to suggest anything. Shit I had a full plate of pussy already. Truth be told, when I put Holly's collar on Mrs. Olivette, I had something in mind. Now, though, face to face with the fruit of my own devious planning, I was unwilling to admit I'd arrived here. My hesitation, though seemed to unnerve Mary. She gave a little dance and turned her back on me.

"I'll get the collars." She said.

I realized, once again, she had been waiting on me, wanting this to be my idea. It was after all, I just needed to man up and admit it. I'd end up balls deep in her if I did and I did, so tally ho! Not that I thought she was a ho or nothing but...how do I get myself into these things? Start by removing the bra. I turned to Holly.

"Come on. It's time for you to eat pussy with a little pudding in it."

"I've done that already."

"Well, you can do it some more. You haven't had lunch yet and we both know her lunch counter is open for business."

"Counter?" Holly snorted. "Why do people let you talk at all? Language should not be abused."

"Some people think I'm funny. Or at least interesting." I retorted.

"Funny looking." Holly returned.

"Shut up. Get your tongue ready. You are going to need it for something besides talking."

I took Holly by the wrist and tugged her through the door where Mary had gone, back to the office. Mary opened the door just as we arrived.

"Oh. Oh!" She exclaimed and stepped back. She had a couple boxes in one hand which automatically drifted to the desk built in against the wall. "I was going to ask you how many you wanted." She whispered. "I forgot to ask."

"I want you." I whispered back. I moved against her like a Mongol hoard visiting a Russian city. I didn't bother with any other part of her but grasped her incredible ass in both hands. I crushed her against the back wall of the office, smashing her into the corner made by the file cabinet. I squeezed her ass and then kissed her. Her hands found my shoulders. They pulled me down, validating my certainty that she was willing. I already knew she was able. Her full lips fit against mine and her mouth opened immediately. Her tongue probed my mouth and I probed back. I fell into the kiss, her ass in my hands. My mind alternated between the feeling of her lips on mine and consciously massaging her incredible ass. She groaned once but made no move to unlock my hands or release my mouth from hers. She lifted one leg and ran her full thigh up and down my leg.

"Hey. I'm here." Holly said, after clearing her throat. "We have miles to go before we sleep."

I let the kiss end. Mary wore the soft cotton stretch pants that coat a woman's body and only hide the color, leaving the form clearly visible. I ignored Holly, but not entirely. I got to my knees and felt around Mary's waist. I found no constricting belts or snaps. I fit my thumbs into the waistband of her pants and pulled down.

Mary squeaked. I'd hooked panties and stretch pants so her dark meat skin appeared immediately, utterly uncovered.

I had to decide at that moment how to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her and kiss her at the same time. That meant I had to take off her pants. Stretch pants are like trying to get the IRS off your case once they are stuck on you. I managed though, with commitment and no style at all. She kept squeaking and trying to help which only flustered me. I still felt like I was in a hurry. Finally, the black woman was naked from her belly down. She wore a white satin blouse that barely covered her belly. Her hips and ass flared below her like a buoy. I stood up and stepped away from her.

"So, Ms. Zenobia, do you mind if I plunder you?" I asked in a low voice. "Then my friend here will clean you up with her tongue. If you don't mind, that is?"

"Jesus sharecropper." Mary hissed. "I am beginning to fucking love Mondays. I should tell you that I've been to the mountain once already and yes, it was Mrs. Flores. She comes by occasionally to come with me but this was my turn. When it rains, it pours. Pour it to me, Sonny!" She was effusive and ebullient.

She was looking up at me, eyes swishing back and forth like she was watching a bumble bee play tennis. I thought about taking off her blouse but the clock ticking in my head nixed the idea. It was raining pussy and I was stopping to play in a fountain. I bent my knees till they touched hers. I used them to push her legs wider. Mary exhaled as I rose up between her thighs. She reached between us to bend my cock down to fit into her pussy. She was indeed slick like new poured cement, heavy with arousal. I slid into her.

For some reason, I was super sensitive. The sensation of entering Mary crowded out all other awareness. I had my hands at her waist. I moved them down a little, searching for our center of gravity. She hissed as my cock slid deeper into her body. She groaned softly, enveloping me with her pussy and her presence. She shimmered with desire. I hitched her up a little, subtracting a few inches of cock from her little vault of wonder. I straightened my legs, leaning into her and lifted her thighs. I felt her weight settle onto my hands. I straightened more, sliding into her, more. She struggled to open her legs and then lost all leverage as I lifted her off the floor.

My careful calculations proved accurate. My cock lodged inside of her hot, milky body. I thought "milky" at the time and suddenly the sight of Lynn's tits overflowing with baby milk sprung up in me like a dirty joke at confession. I lifted Mary's dark thighs. She tilted backwards, toppling against the flimsy plywood wall behind the slick Formica paneling. Her back and neck hit the wall with a solid thump. I lifted and spread her thighs and leaned us against the wall.

"Oh Christ of the hills, here cometh my help!" She wheezed. Then she came. Her belly tightened and pulsed a time or two. She was hooked on my cock, leaning back against the wall. I held her with my hands under her thick, cushy thighs but kept retreating so much of her weight settled on her pussy plumb full of my cock. She groaned as she settled down the shaft the last half inch. I felt my cock bending inside her, the constriction of her pussy and the roiling response to the penetration welling up in her the way pudding suddenly starts to boil just before it turns into cottage cheese.

I used her weight to lean into her, trapping her against the wall, my cock hooked in her, surrounded by the hot pleasure of her body. Her hands traveled up my straining arms to loop around my neck. She pulled at me, unbalancing me. We settled against the wall. Her legs wagged behind me until she could get them twisted just right, then her heels clasped around my ass.

"Oh god." Holly spoke from behind us.

I was about to remonstrate when Mary leaned around me.

"Hush. Slaves are to be seen and not heard. Hush up while momma fucks this nice young man!" As if that was her on-stage cue, her body began to ripple. She flexed from her shoulders and the tension traveled down her torso to her belly and thence deep into her plush body. She looked up at me, eyes glazed. Her eyes crossed.

I bent and kissed her forehead and then one cheek. She tilted her mouth up and our lips connected, her thick, hot lush lips feathered against mine. I hitched her ass higher and then let her drop, up and down several times, just to see if we could kiss and not chip a tooth. Mary was a talent but in all fairness she had lips that were little safety devices, perfectly suited for fucking against the wall. I made a note to write UL a note of thanks for their oversight in approving her design. She was definitely constructed for fucking.

Her body was wedged against the wall, her legs wrapped around me, short as they were. She kept jerking around, trying to get enough of her legs around me to allow her to put pressure on me. I finally got the hint and banged against her, slamming her hard against the wall.

"Oh god, yes, like that!" She murmured, her voice taut as parachute strings.

The encouragement encouraged me. Duh. That's a tautology of sort, if I ever heard one but still, it worked. Her assertion that I had it right drove me onward. I rammed my cock against her back as best I could, using the long way to get there. I felt sure I was bumping the wall with it but that is ridiculous. With an ass like that I'd need a fourteen inch cock and a pneumatic hammer to do that. Still, I tried, pounding against her and she groaned around the knot in her chest as it gradually loosened.

I pushed her higher and let her drop, holding her weight entirely with my hands and cock. It is easy to say but it was making me strain far more than I wanted. She was panting now, her head turning this way and that until her whole body tightened and she pressed her shoulders back against the wall. If she hadn't stopped breathing so I had warning, she'd have toppled us over backwards. As it was, I leaned in and as I felt the lines and sinews of her body draw taut, I rammed against her. My cock slashed into her pussy. She lifted her knees which moved my hands further up her body until I had hold of her ass. In that suspended position, she displayed an incredible muscle control and flexibility that allowed her to get her legs between us, her thighs laying against my chest. She growled at me.

"Fuck me hard. Hard, Sonny, fuck me hard!" Her voice squirted out of her like an elephant sitting on an orange. She was so stressed in that position, she could breath only with short, panting little gasps. She'd pant fast for a dozen or so breaths and then go still, her body shaking in the compromised position.

"Oh fuck." Holly said. "She's coming!"

Like I needed the commentary, but that's why they have color commentary for sports events pointing out the obvious. In this case, it validated my hopes and dreams and for Mary, I think it was like an announcement she took to heart.

She screamed.

Her legs tightened and she tried to push me into the hall behind us. I moved my hands to the small of her back and locked them there, grinding my cock into her pussy as I did so. She fought me and with a little more slack, she'd have dumped us both on the floor but as it was, she could strain to the point of popping a gizzard and we didn't move. She was pinned with her legs between us, a cock buried thoroughly inside her. She was panting fast, she sounded like one of those industrial sprinklers that water big plots of grass. I sped up my ass, trying to chase her down but she was far ahead. It didn't matter, I was perfectly capable of coming all by myself. My body reminded me of that. The orgasm flared to life between my right eye and temple and dropped down the core of my body like a weighted ball falling through oil.

I felt its approach but was unprepared for the explosion behind my eyes. I had the woman bent double on my cock so when the orgasm happened, I just hammered at her, piercing her hole with my cock and smacking the backs of her thighs with my stomach and abdomen. Over and over I gushed cum into her. I lost track of what she was doing. I turned into a pipeline for cum, it rushed through me to its confined destination with utter ignorance of how it affected Mary.

I ended up leaning against her. It only took a few moments to realize I was losing her. I summoned up a holy spirit to aid me and bounced her up so I could get my hands back on her thighs. I missed and got hold of her ass. Her great ass muscles twitched and jerked in my hands and that made me aware of what her pussy was doing to my cock. Her pussy was giving me a very firm hand job. I felt like I had slipped the lazy fuck into a coke bottle while it was sleeping and now, suddenly, it was all awake and surrounded by unyielding glass. She felt cool and slick like glass but glass that pulsed and surged, clamping down on me.

Her legs dangled for a moment and then I felt her touch down, a perfect two point landing. Her ass tightened and the weight shifted around till I was just planted in her and she was no longer mounted on my cock like a trophy on a wall.

"Holy fuck and fuck me again." Mary sighed. "That was fucking wonderful."

I was too blown to talk. I felt like I was water, confused about the difference between ice and liquid. I pulled my cock out of her with a little pop, a wet little pop that sounded curiously like when you use your thumb to make that popping sound with a cheek. I could never do that. Pulling my still hard cock out of Mary was as close to making that sound as I was ever likely to get. I turned my back to the filing cabinet beside us and leaned against it.

Mary wobbled upright and staggered to the desk. She turned, hitched her incredible ass on the edge.

"Your turn, honey."

"Holly. Not Honey." Holly muttered.

"Lick me, make me come again and I'll return the favor."

I almost insisted we didn't have time but figured that the bribe was worth leaving out there; it could make the change of tactics for Holly better.

"I want him to fuck me."

"I am sure you do, after watching that. I bet three nuns and a raccoon would line up to have him fuck them and the fucking rodent would have to go last. Come make me come with your tongue."

I opened my eyes. I found Mary watching me, a glint of defiance and arrogance in her expression, rather like she was saying, "There ass hole, that's how you order a slave around."

Holly did as she was told. She crouched, pushed Mary's thighs wide and leaned in where I been leaning for the past ten minutes. I watched Mary's face. She was propped on her hands behind her, the desk being too narrow to lay back on and too narrow to lean comfortably against the wall it was built against. Holly slurped and kissed for a few minutes. I was watching so I saw Mary's eyes open, looking down the black expanse of her body, her little nipples appearing like moles.

Mary was just about to start giving pointers when Holly got something right. Mary jerked and then her hips pulsed. Whatever she did, Holly seemed to have found a dependable spot to lick. Her face burrowed between Mary's legs. Mary's breath quickened and in moments she was panting again. When she finally came, her body bucked on the desk. It creaked.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers
123456...9