Extending the MILF List Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly sat back. She looked up Mary's body at the bleary woman.

"That good enough. You're clean as a whistle."

"How clean is that?" I asked.

When Mary did not respond to either of us, Holly rose up.

"Want to lick her yourself? Do a little QA to see if I did a good job?"

I grimaced despite myself. Licking my own cum out of a woman was something I only did in the midst of delirium and then rarely. I guessed Holly knew that.

After a while, I felt the cold of the place tickling me. My cock was shrinking so I got dressed. I put six more collars on the credit card, hoping I'd have money to pay the bill when it came due. Instead of outfitting Holly, Mary left her in the office to don the collar and chains herself. We went out to settle up and we realized the collars should all be engraved. Mary went back to retrieve Holly's. She was gone longer than that simple errand demanded, only appearing just before I was ready to go interrupt. Holly still had the collar on, when they appeared, so go figure.

"She's a sweet, sweet thing." Mary tittered.

She licked her lips with such relish I wanted a full account of what she meant but noticed the clock. While we were back in the office, she'd left store completely untended and nothing had happened. We settled up and when I signed for the collars, I had to swallow the lump in my throat at the cost. I shrugged it off, or tried but it weighed on me. I had no idea what I could count on really but with the pussy I owned, I could develop an income stream. That thought sobered me and I was somewhat morose walking to the car.

"What's the matter with you, asshole? You got to come. My breath smells like I just gargled a swimming pool water martini with a fish head in it instead of an olive." Holly grumped. "All I want for Christmas is a little dick and so far as I can tell, that ain't happening. It's making me a little twitchy."

"Good. That'll keep you sharp."

The drive downtown was uneventful. Holly fingered her collar all the way, feeling the newness and not looking at me. We parked and I led her on the glittering leash into a pub. The bartender looked perfect. I walked up to him. He was puttering behind the bar and looked up at me when we arrived. His eyes immediately snapped to Holly, following the chain from my hand to her neck.

"Dude, are you gay?" I asked convivially.

He regarded me for a moment then mentally shrugged.

"Yes. Why. Looking for a little spice in your diet?"

I shook my head and extended the chain to him.

"I need you to hold onto this for a while. I'll pay well."

He looked from the chain in my hand to my face and then to the woman standing behind me.

"How much?"

I fished in my trousers and brought out a hundred dollar bill. I waved it at him.

"That'll do. Give." He said extending his hand, not towards Holly's chain but towards the bill in my other hand.

"You watch her and keep her from getting carried off with the Sabine women and its yours."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Why would you look a gift horse in the mouth? Not her, me."

"If she wants to leave?"

"Let her. Just keep the barflies off her, her tail doesn't work that well. That's all I ask." I turned to Holly. "No trying to convert him to pussy, either."

She stared at me, this chastened, hurt look in her eyes. "I thought...."

I held up a hand and she went silent. "I know what you thought, stow it. I'll be back in an hour or so."

The guy took the chain when I handed it across the bar. He wound it carefully around a stainless steel bar nearby.

"Don't cause any trouble." He said to Holly. "Hey, Mister, is she going to drink?"

"It comes out of your end. She isn't taking up room you need for anyone else. No alcohol. She has to be able to fuck when I get back."

I turned away, missing the effect of my statement on both of them. I went up to Alissa's office.

Clara waved at me as I entered to the office. She was on the phone. I waved back but she made frantic gestures that said come hither but weren't her usual "come hither" expressions, more business and less vamp. I went to the desk and waited till she got clear of the phone. It was nearly five minutes. I got antsy. The phone kept ringing.

When it finally quit ringing long enough for Clara to speak to me, she apologized.

"Sorry. Mr. Peppers cannot get through the phone system so we junked it and got me. I am easier to interface with."

"Except at night," I said, thinking only of the automated voice system.

Clara grinned. "Oh no, especially at night. I specialize in the nighttime enter face." She grinned and licked her shiny red lips.

I waited.

She stared, almost as though licking her lips transported her to another time and place. She did have magic lips, I could attest to that.

Finally I had to speak.

"What, Clara? You called me over here."

"Oh yes, of course, Mr. Duncan. Wait a tick." She punched a button. "He's here. Yes. All right. I will. Yes." Clara hung up the phone. "She wants to speak with you in private, before you go back. Can you wait?"

I nodded. This wasn't my rodeo, it was Alissa's. I was just along for the ride, that is to ride her, I supposed. My cock woke up at the thought of being inside Mrs. Honeywell again. This is what its like to be me.

"In the front conference room, can you wait for her there? Can I get you something?"

"A blow job would be nice, just to get the juices flowing." A bit of a misstatement, over or under I could not tell, since my juices had already flowed and had flowed just fine. All week long. I was on the fuck diet and I was losing weight.

Clara smiled and looked around.

God, the woman took me seriously. My cock snapped erect, so obviously she wasn't the only one. I patted the air.

"You're busy. I'll just wait for Mrs. Honeywell."

Clara looked so crestfallen, I almost relented and had her follow me with the full intent of having her get on her knees and lick her lips again. My cock thought that was a smashing idea. I was still pondering the concept when the door into the offices beyond opened and Alissa's face appeared. She gestured at me and I shrugged at Clara and walked to the door. Alissa pushed it open and took me by the elbow and led me into the odd shaped front conference room, tucked just off the entrance. The walls were all caddywompus, and clearly resulted from an architect running out of time to reengineer the wall lay out, or maybe he'd been high as a kite and thought this would be a Zen chapel.

"Sonny, I have another one."

"A guy who wants to fuck you for business, to consummate a business deal, as it were." I tried to chortle but Alissa did not crack even a little smile.

"Yes. He said it right out. We talked over the parameters of what they wanted and when I started disclosing billing and payment, he held up his hand and said he wanted a piece of me before he gave us a piece of their business."

"Are we going to dangle him out a window or do you want me to fuck you and be done with it?" I was a little irked that I hadn't gotten even a smirk. I was getting touchy. If you try to be funny and no one laughs you begin to wonder if you hadn't better just shut up. I didn't like that option, mostly because it sounded impossible to me. I liked the feel of a woman's laughter while I undressed her. Its one of life's little pleasures.

Alissa shook her head. "I don't need to talk to Sid on this one. I know perfectly well we must retain him. Sid's business in many instances is to broker deals between people who have no interest in talking to each other. As his counsel, we retain both parties so that we know both sides of the deal and then, in association with their counsel, we are supposed to negotiate an agreement and then certify it. Sid backs it up but we do the detail work and make sure that no one is hinky."

I didn't feel silly any longer. This was the first real glimpse into Sid's business dealings. "God's boxers." I muttered. "I never knew how that worked."

Alissa shook her head. "Me neither. I don't think anyone does, not really. Sid always ends up some third party in the deal, a supplier or something critical that accounts for his involvement but really, he is just the intermediary between two incompatible partners." She snickered. "A little like sex in a normal marriage. So, Sonny, now it is time to put on your professional clothes and satisfy this man."

I got a knot in my stomach. I had to be funny to make it go away. Laughter, as the old Reader's Digest used to say, is the best medicine. Either she had to laugh or I was going to and I'd sound all nervous and shit all of a sudden and that would make me more nervous, which would make me laugh...and so on. You see how that goes, it never ends and you end up dangling by your ankles in the Arkham Asylum and I'm afraid of heights.

I gave her a "no fucking way" look.

Alissa laughed a little, so I didn't have to and disaster was averted.

"I don't mean it like that, silly. I mean you have to negotiate something he'll like. Something in exchange for me, instead of me, I mean."

"You sure? I mean, a little variety never hurt anyone."

Alissa glowered at me.

"I get more variety being committed to you than any woman has any right to expect. Let's go, these types of people do not like to be kept cooling their heels."

"Or holding their dicks." I needed another chuckle.

Alissa came through. She seemed to relax and I followed suit.

Then I noticed the glitter of the collar around her neck. "Anyone mention the jewelry?" I whispered.

Alissa touched it with her middle finger, almost absently like she had just noticed it was there.

"No. No one. I forgot I had it on. I haven't taken it off...ever." She stopped at the door to her office. "I won't Sonny, until you tell me to." She hesitated, an odd look on her face. "Did I tell you that Melissa is arriving Saturday?"

I shook my head, shook to my bones.

"She has next week off. I asked what she wanted to do while she was here and she said to ask you."

"Is this you asking?" I mumbled, avoiding the issue. I still hadn't figured out how to put the Honeywell family puzzle put together.

She blinked and her lips curled then smoothed. "Yes, Master, this is me asking."

I nodded.

"Well, now you have asked." I said somberly.

"Sonny, you got me this office and I trust you to help me keep it." The subject dropped and broke into pieces. I still wished I had an idea about what to do with Melissa. And Sam. And Sammy. And Ellen. How did they fit together? Another orgy at Sonny's house?

Shaking the thought from my head, I smiled and was still smiling when we stepped into the office. The man sitting next to Alissa's desk did not stand. He looked up at us not quite glaring but not welcoming either. I felt a jab of fear, the fear that intimidation gathers in its wake but then something strange and wonderful happened. I looked the man directly in the eyes and after two heartbeats, he looked away and I saw it. He was nervous, uneasy.

Of course! Here he was demanding a woman fuck him to get his business. In this day and age, if it didn't get you pilloried or drawn and quartered, it surely could get you sued and likely run out of town on a rail, or at least over into the gay part of town where your ass might bring a better price.

"You an attorney?" The man said immediately and his tone testified to the tension drawn up in him.

"Mr. Hughes, this is Sonny Duncan, my owner."

Alissa spoke so lightly I almost missed it. Master cock didn't though, snapping back to erection at the words.

I saw the shock in the man's eyes. He had heard but didn't believe it. I just wondered if I could winkle out who had twittered in the man's ear, or on his phone, suggesting Mrs. Alissa Honeywell could be induced into fucking to get business. Who indeed?

"Mr. Hughes." I extended my hand.

He regarded it, looked up at me. When I did not drop it, he grasped the first knuckle and wagged my hand like he was shaking out a hanky to blow his nose. He had that look, in a white man we say he is green around the edges. If he had more color I doubt I'd have been able to see the green.

Seeing his manifest unease, I decided to capitalize on it and set my own aside. I pulled one of the lounge chairs to the end of the desk and sat down. I realized it was a tactical error because I was now a foot and a half lower than he was so I sat back, scooted the chair back a little and propped both feet up on Alissa's desk.

"So? I hear you want to fuck my woman here." I said amiably. "I don't think that is going to work out."

The man looked like I'd offered him a beer and then spit in it before I handed it to him. He looked over at Alissa. "I think our business is concluded. I'll just be going."

"Sit down." I said, seeing if ordering him around would work. I was shocked that it did. The man sat down and regarded me, waiting. "I meant that Alissa isn't going to fuck you. You here alone? I mean in the city?"

He nodded. He'd gone pale and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"I might have just the thing for you. In her stead I mean."

The man blinked. His head jerked once, like he wanted to look to the side but couldn't quite work it out. "Her stead?"

"I mean, I have a couple women who you might care to, shall we say entertain you? Unless you prefer to stick to the vernacular whereupon I'd just say you could fuck them silly and they might give you a nice kiss, wherever you'd like it."

"Couple?" Mr. Hughes whispered. He wore suit and tie. One finger pulled at the tight collar around his doughy neck. "Couple?"

"Oh, no, they aren't a couple as in couple. Well, not really, do you consider a mother and daughter a couple? Or just a pair or do you have to have sisters to have a pair? I bet sisters would be a matched pair and two women are a pair. Two lesbians would be a couple. I don't know what a mother and her daughter would be." I grinned. "Any idea?"

The man shook his head. His hair was thinning, indicated clearly by the comb over. He had lines in his forehead and the ruddy look of a man who shaves every day and should or he turns into the Fuller Brush man, no, just the Fuller brush. He shook his head, answering my question but had waited too long so it seemed like he was having a spasm.

"Well, call it whatever you like. I have a mother and daughter with your name on them, well, I'll put your name on their lips. Just so you know, we take pictures. The girls keep a scrap book. We like to have a before and after picture just to show that we made you happy or at least happier." I grinned.

"Pictures? Why do you take pictures?"

I sobered up, not from whiskey but from being jocular.

"I mean, sir, that I don't know you and the girls don't know you. If you have a mean temper, you'll have problems that are unrelated to your cock. Either from me or from the police. At the same time, you cannot shake us down by faking injuries or some such shit." I was rifting like a Jazzman. It seemed to make sense to me. Mr. Hughes seemed almost relieved.

He nodded.

"And, if I renege on the deal with..." he glanced at Alissa. I followed his eyes and found her shaking her head, mouthing "no" to him. "...these parties, you'll turn the pictures over to the proper authorities. I understand. Nothing is for free. A couple things, though. I get copies, so it goes both ways, and...." Here he hesitated, clearing his throat a few times like the arid climate had finally caught up to him.

"And?" I prompted.

"I want to see you, you two I mean. I want to watch you do it. Here. On her desk. I want to watch you fuck her."

I rolled my eyes. "You have been speaking to Travers, right? Rictor Travers? Mr. Rectum himself?"

The man looked caught and despite himself, nodded. If he was a head negotiator, clearly when his cock was hard, he lost some of his chops.

"Well, what did the good Mr. Travers tell you?"

"Just that he had made a deal with you, er, with PB&K and it included watching Mrs. Honeywell fucked on her desk. He got to see her naked. I want to see that too."

I looked over at Alissa. She was sitting forwards on the edge of her chair, arms folded in front of her.

"Do you care if this man sees you naked?" I asked.

She shook her head, then nodded.

I shook my head. "Okay, which is it? You want to show him your tits or not?"

"What are you asking her for?" Hughes asked, his voice a little stronger.

"Because I wanted to know her answer. I may look like a genius but I can't read minds. Hell, women have minds with a completely different OS than the rest of us. So rather than trying to hack in, I prefer a simple interrogative. Sometimes it works and I don't feel silly for not having asked if, when we go off the tracks because of a miscommunication, then she says all I had to do is ask. When it comes to fucking, I always ask first, just to be clear what is possible. Sometimes it isn't." I'd said more than I intended. I am just not the laconic guy. I did manage to stop the flow and take notice of whom I was speaking to.

"Oh." Hughes said when he noticed I was looking at him. He'd been staring at Alissa. "I didn't believe it. I never thought you'd fuck to get our business. They are trying to get rid of me, back at the home office so then sent me here to...well, to find out if it was true, that you'd use sex to get business."

"You need to speak to me. She is just a nice pair of tits now that we are discussing pleasure. I presume the details you need from her have been provided. Now it is my responsibility to make this deal satisfying to you. I offer a woman of distinction, that is to say of experience and one of..." I hesitated. I was thinking of Kyla and Darlene. "...of different experience, that is to say younger, enough to be her daughter."

"I thought you said...?" Real angst throbbed in Hughes' voice.

"Gotcha. You do want to do a woman and her daughter."

The man looked embarrassed and then showed why he was here, and how he came to be a master of the universe, despite being on the outs with the home office.

"Who doesn't? Isn't that part of every man's bucket list? To do a woman and her daughter."

I grunted. My bucket was full of the MILF List. I hope it doesn't mean you have to die when its full. I'd be dying anytime now.

"I mean, at the same time...well...not the same time really since we all only have one cock...you do only have one cock, right? There ain't nothin' weird about your equipment is there?"

I grinned a little to show I was kidding, at least a little.

"No, not besides my wife having my balls."

"That's pretty normal, I understand." I waved a hand at him. "Oh you won't need them. I have a woman who has balls enough for you both."

"That's anatomically inconvenient, not that I'm prejudiced! I'm just...."

"You have standards. No, she doesn't wear her balls like you and I do. She has guts I mean. It is tricky to use metaphor in discussions like this." I almost made that a question but stopped myself on the logic that it might sound like I didn't know what I was doing. If you don't know what you are doing, it is double trouble if you sound that way to boot. "She has nice tits."

I took out my camera. "Do you mind? A little snap of you so she can see if she likes your looks or not. I don't have any women collared who are much good at acting. If they don't like you, they spit in your face or use their teeth when they blow you."

"Ow. That can't be comfortable." Hughes said with a sheepish grin.

The guy was loosening up. I grunted, took out my phone. I dialed Kyla.

She answered. "Hi, Sonny." She said brightly. "I want to meet your girl friend."

"So do I. Listen, are you busy tonight? And your beautiful daughter?" I heard the hitch in her hesitation.

1...34567...9