All Comments on 'Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Hot sex scenes.

The degradation does nothing for me but to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story.

Suzanne is turning out to be wilder than her older sister Jennifer in Lapdancer.

Enjoyed reading her finally getting close and personal with Henry.

Look forward to your next chapter.

Skipper

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@MajorRewrite

Thanks! Much appreciated!

She slowly is getting into it..typically my stories start out on the edge of non-consentual and then move into her enjoying things above and beyond ;)

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Skipper B....

Thanks bud! As I mentioned, parts 2 and 3 got much better ;)

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 8 years ago
amazing

Loved the story, especially the humiliation and degrading acts. I hope there will be even more lewd and wilder acts, more public humiliation Suzanne has to perform in the near future to satisfy Henry and more importantly herself! Since she is the 'neighborhood slut' now. Keep writing!

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@eroticaclassic

Thank you so much! There is more to come definitely...the series is pretty much going to be her hooking up with various men in the neighborhood. Henry was simply the first, but Part 3 (which is submitted and waiting to be approved) moves on..as does subsequent chapters I have planned out.

Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the best,

Felt so much as if I were there, observing this situation of suzie,hoping this story goes in so many different directions, you are a very talented storyteller and writer, thank you

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you very much. As I mentioned in the Author's note, I have a total of ten chapters planned out. Granted I doubt any will be multi-part chapters like this first one, but I wanted the whole build-up to be in the first chapter...

Much appreciated!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Henry's my hero.

I'm close to his age, at Sixty, when you took him to almost seventy in suzanne's eyes that hurt me. I'm glad he earned the right to turn suzie out, being such a gentlemen. You have me wondering about the neighborhood now, who's running the show. I knew there was a reason I didn't want to be part of a association. I keep trying to rationalize the behavior of everyone. The men are certainly living down to there image. Suzanne tried her best to be good, now she can be real good to Henry and David. a normal physiological response.

Like it, I see 01c is posted.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Your full story

This was exceedingly well written. In 1a I was so frustrated I was about to scream. But you nailed it part 1b. Or should I say nailed her. Lol. I would like further adventures. Thank you.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@ChuckEPoo

Thank you so much...I purposely dragged 1A out to pull people in, so glad it worked on at least one person, LOL. Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

Please, this story needs to be continued! As do all your other stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alright, I haven't finished 2/3 yet but I just have to say, the hottest line in the first two stories was, "David told me you had the tightest pussy I would ever feel," OMG!

Might even be the hottest line on this site ... ?

An editor would definitely help but just the same, excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous