All Comments on 'Extra Credit Club Ch. 04'

by slowMINE

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why do twisted minded lesbian

get off trying to controling a man?most men unless gay don't like it in the ass.that a thing a lesbian get off on,to show their power.it looks like a power thing rather than caring.it turn me off reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Like the rest in this series, absolutely awesome. A little on the short side compared with 1-3, but I can live with that.

MJOMJOabout 17 years ago
This straight guy likes it

I am male, not gay, and like what this story does. You about hit all my turn ons. Quinn needs something now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Amazing, I loved this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
On one hand...

...these girls piss me off to no end. No way would I survive in a relationship like that one. However, the stories are great, and am very sad to hear that you will be ending this series... but I guess all good things must come to an end sometime.

NefricNefricover 16 years ago
enjoyable but

I have enjoyed the stories a lot. But I feel sad for Dave. While he does care for Tessa and even Quinn It seems that all he is to them is a play thing. The emotional connection between them all could be so much deeper. When Dave and Tessa topped Quinn it seem to me to be an act of love and caring, showing Quinn that she didn't have to be in control, to enjoy pleasure. I may be totally missing it but I see a sadness in Dave that I'd love to see addressed. Dave is so unaware of his standing in the group that he was shocked to asked if Nicole could join.

NightSpiritNightSpiritover 16 years ago
Well Written with Advanced Themes and Characters.

<br>

In my mind, this series is great for three reasons:

<br><br>

#1) There is real Dominance play at work here. It is something that is hard to pull off, and is rarely done.

<br>

<br>

#2) There is real emotion and conflict in the characters.

A polyamorous relationship is one of the hardest things to come to terms with, and I enjoy the way that you portray this struggle.

<br>

<br>

#3) You actually took the time to explain the characters, their actions, and their motivations. Good sex is important, but if you don't know the characters it's just cheap porn.

<br>

<br>

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strap-on city

My 2 sisters & I loved your story. Now we're horny to do try to copy what just happened in your writings. Keep up the writings! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
golf

lol- I loved the opening of this chapter! "Concentrate hard and aim for the hole..."

Awesome.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
good sex

I was glad to see that he expressed his fears, which of course were dismissed but it's not that kind of story so no biggie.

I think my biggest disappointment is in male character who showed that he card zero fucks for sad hot twin. Not that kind of story either.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 5

Did I miss something? Where is chapter 5?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous