Extra Credit Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

Tessa got onto all fours and took my cock into her mouth. I groaned against my gag, feeling like I was going to explode. The warm depths of Tessa mouth, her skilled swirling tongue, the hard point of her tongue piercing, and Nicole's smooth anal fucking were just too much for me. My head spun and stars danced in front of my eyes. I grunted and shook as cum flooded into Tessa's mouth.

Tessa pulled back to the tip of my cock, letting my cum fill her mouth as Nicole kept up her steady pace, her breaths becoming faster as the double-sided strap-on made her receive everything she gave me.

Tessa came up, blindfolded, a sly smile on her face. I bit of cum had trickled down her chin. She reached out, found Nicole behind me, took her twin's face in her hands and pulled her close.

The twins kissed. Almost immediately Nicole gasped and tried to pull back, but Tessa held their lips firmly locked. A bit of cum trickled out between their mouths, and I knew what was going on. Finally, Nicole stopped struggling and just accepted her twin's perversion.

Tessa pulled away, a milky string stretching out between their tongues. Nicole had her mouth open, head tilted slightly back.

"Go on. Swallow every drop," Tessa said, that sly smile still on her face, and Nicole closed her mouth and swallowed, cringing as my cum glided down her throat.

Nicole gasped and coughed.

"There. Didn't that taste good?" Tessa asked, but Nicole did have time to reply. Quinn grabbed a fistful of Tessa hair and yanked her back. Not wanting to be left out, Quinn had donned the thickest, longest strap-on I'd ever seen her use, and she aimed it at Tessa's ass.

As skilled at receiving anal sex as Tessa was, she still winced as Quinn fed the monster dildo into her. Nicole started fucking my ass again as I watched in amazement as Quinn stretched Tessa's ass, filling her colon with the huge strap-on.

Tessa writhed about on the bed in front of me as inch after thick inch entered her ass, and Quinn reached around, grabbed her wrists, and clasped them together behind her back. Tessa whimpered, half in pain, half in joy, as Quinn filled more and more of her ass.

When Quinn was finally in all the way, had finally filled all of Tessa's ass, she yanked her head back and said, "Now what do you say, Tessa?"

"Th . . . thank you . . ."

"There's a good girl," Quinn said. She tossed her down onto the bed and started brutally fucking Tessa, who was crying and screaming and writhing under her, and I knew even though it hurt, that Tessa loved it.

Nicole leaned up against me, lips close to my ear as she rocked her hips back and forth, fucking my ass. Her hot breaths came in short pants, her skin like fire against mine, and I knew her orgasm was close.

"Am I making you feel good?"

I nodded.

"I'm glad," she whispered. "I want to try all of it. Everything that Tessa and Quinn do, I want to try. And . . . I think . . . I want to try it with you . . ."

Holy fucking wow, did I hear that right?

But I didn't have time to dwell on her words. She started making these excited squeaks and started really pounding into me, harder and faster as she gasped and groaned in pleasure before finally thrusting deep into me, her body quaking with her own orgasm.

She collapsed on top of me, my ass still impaled with her fake meat, and she stroked me a few times as we both sank into the bed.

I looked up, watching Quinn plow Tessa's ass, listening to Tessa's excited squeals as her own orgasm closed in. Quinn was really pounding on her, brutalizing her ass with her huge strap-on, and Tessa was taking and loving all of it.

Finally, Tessa cried out, writhing and shaking, and Quinn smiled as she sank the strap-on all the way in one last time. She picked Tessa's spent body up, playing with her breasts and kissing the nape of her neck, and I saw Tessa had a vibrator packed deep into her cunt. No wonder she'd had a screaming orgasm.

Quinn held Tessa's weak, panting body and her eyes met mine. She smiled wickedly.

"Why don't we switch partners?" Quinn asked, and somehow made it sound as if there were only one correct answer.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Are you sure?" Nicole said, her hands running over my body as she pulled her strap-on out.

"Of course. I still need to properly thank Dave."

Oh fuck.

Reluctantly, Nicole switched places with Quinn. I watched her strut around behind me, the huge dildo jutting out of her crotch. Holy shit, how was I supposed to take that monster?!?

Quinn lay down behind me, supported by several pillows, and she pulled me against her. I could feel the strap-on pressed between my back and her stomach. Her hands flowed over my body, touching my chest and stomach and cock.

"Why so tense, Dave?" she asked.

Well, why do you think?!? I muttered something unintelligible against my gag.

"I told you I'd take good care of you tonight. Don't you trust me?" she asked, and looking over my shoulder, I saw her smile. It was cool and confident, but there was a warmth in there I rarely saw from Quinn, and I believed her. I really believed she wanted to pleasure me tonight . . . if still in her own twisted way.

Her long fingers closed around my cock and stroked me to greater and greater hardness, but I really hadn't lost much since cumming in Tessa's mouth.

"Look at those two," Quinn whispered, and I did.

Nicole had Tessa on her back, and pillow under her ass as she plowed it with quick, firm strokes. Tessa writhed underneath her, still blindfolded, arms still bound behind her back, and Nicole worked a vibrator in and out of her twin's sopping cunt. Both girls were drenched in sweat.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Quinn asked.

I had to agree and nodded. That was one hot sight I was looking at.

"It's rare that I find someone who can outpace me," Quinn said. "But Tessa and I could barely keep up. She's quite insatiable."

Yeah, tell me about it.

Quinn hooked an arm around my stomach, placed a hand on my ass, and lifted me up. I squirmed a bit, understandably nervous as Quinn's enormous strap-on touched my ass.

"Shush, relax. You can take it. I know you can. Don't worry. I'll go real slow."

And she slowly dropped me down onto it. I grunted against my gag as the tip stretched me, filled me, and I shook my head as I felt little tingles of pain dance through my ass.

But Quinn stayed true to her word. She went slow, easing me down, picking me up when I couldn't take it any more, and bit by bit I started to open up. It was a long, slow entry, and the strap-on felt huge inside me. I'd never felt so stretched, so filled, and my body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Just a little bit more," Quinn whispered, and she bit on my ear and playfully tugged on it.

Inch by inch, I slid down onto it. My legs were shaking and I was gasping, but I was doing it. I was accepting this monster into me, and then, amazingly, I felt Quinn's hips against my ass cheeks.

It was in. The whole fucking thing. It filled me so much, it hurt, but it was all in.

"There," Quinn said. "That wasn't so bad."

She leaned up off the pillows, holding our bodies together. We were both on our knees now, her body spooned behind mine.

"Here I go."

She pulled the fake cock out of me and I let a long moan out as she emptied me. My whole body shuddered from the violation; my knees could barely hold me up and if it wasn't for Quinn's hands gripping my bound arms, I would have collapsed on the bed.

Slowly, Quinn fed the thing back into me and I grunted as I was impossibly filled once again. I remember how fast and hard Quinn had taken Tessa, and could hardly believe she'd withstood that. I could barely handle a few slow strokes!

The thing was so huge, but Quinn took her time, sensitive to every little start of pain I made, conscious of my needs as well as her own. She was like that, always wanting control, but always willing to share the pleasure.

She opened me up, bit by bit, and soon I was taking full strokes. Slow ones, but I was taking them. My head spun from the stimulation as Quinn started to pick up the pace.

Quinn fully impaled me and stopped. She unbound my arms and turned me over onto my back. With a confident smile, she took the ball gag out of my mouth, leaned over and kissed me wetly. Our tongues danced together, and I put my arms around her, pulling her into me as she ravaged my ass. Her large breasts were squished between us as she savaged me.

I broke our kiss and gasped. I felt so close, even though she'd hardly touched my cock. I wanted her to go faster now, to really brutalize me like she'd done to Tessa, to lord over me and take me.

But instead, she sunk the whole thing in and stopped, looking over at Nicole and Tessa.

"Why don't you come join us?" she said.

I soon found Tessa over me, lowering herself onto me so we could sixty-nine. I reached up and started licking and fingering her cunt as Nicole plunged her fake cock into her twin sister's loosened ass.

Tessa opened her throat for me and took all of me into her in one quick swallow, her stretched lips stopping around the base of my cock, and Quinn started to fuck me again.

I could hardly stand the mountains of stimulation. My head was spinning and I saw stars as we fucked like this: Tessa sliding me in and out of her throat, her hot body sprawled on top of me, me licking away at her dripping cunt, all while Quinn fucking my ass and Nicole fucked Tessa's. I couldn't take it any more, and a huge load of cum boiled up from my balls, blasting into Tessa's mouth as I grunted and shook.

Lights danced in front of my eyes as stream after stream flooded into Tessa's hungry mouth, and I felt a moment of dizziness before I passed out.

***

I couldn't have been out long, because Quinn was finally pulling her strap-on out of my abused ass. Tessa was still sucking on my cock, getting me hard again and . . . Nicole was licking my face. Apparently Tessa had cum, and her juices had landed on my face and neck, which Nicole was thoroughly cleaning off.

"Oh,fuck!" I said. "That was amazing!"

Tessa slid my cock out of her throat and knelt on the bed next to me and Quinn. She didn't have her blindfold on and she looked tired.

Quinn pulled her double-ended strap-on out of her dripping cunt with a sigh and a shiver. Her body glistened with sweat and she ran fingers through damp hair as she knelt next to Tessa, looking spent. In fact, the only one who didn't look dog tired was Nicole, and she seemed nervous for some reason.

And then I noticed it. All three of the girls were looking at me. I sat up, wincing once or twice as I eased myself into a comfortable position.

"Damn, Quinn!"

"You took it pretty well," she said, and for some reason her smirk really pissed me off.

I looked at them. They all looked at me.

"Okay . . . what's going on?"

Quinn put an arm around Tessa. "We've come to a decision," Quinn said. Tessa nodded happily next to her.

"A decision . . ." I said.

"Yes. We've decided to add a new member to our little group," Quinn said. Tessa nodded happily again.

I looked at Nicole. She was wringing her hands.

"Tessa and I both approve of this addition," Quinn said while Tessa nodded. "But we need your approval as well."

"My approval? You mean . . . I have a say in this?"

"Of course you do," Quinn said, making it sound as if it were obvious.

"You mean . . . you two actually care about what I have to say?"

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Well . . . I mean . . . sometimes it seems like . . . you two . . . you don't . . ."

Nicole was really starting to wring her hands now.

Tessa rolled her eyes. "Come on, Dave! Yes or no!"

"Well, yes, of course, yes," I blurted out quickly, and Nicole cheered up instantly.

"Wonderful," Quinn said. "And now we have one last surprise for you tonight."

"Uh oh. I don't think I can take many more surprises."

"You'll like this one," Tessa said. She and Quinn got onto either side of Nicole, who'd removed her strap-on and was now turning around on all fours. They spread her legs and ass cheeks as she knelt down on the bed.

"Umm . . ."

Quinn clenched one of Nicole's ass cheeks. "She's a virgin here still. We haven't touched her here. But in our group this is totally unacceptable."

"Umm . . ."

"And when we asked, she said she wanted you to take it."

"Umm . . . Nicole?"

Her head was buried in the sheets, but I could still see her nod. "Please . . . do me . . . please . . ."

Hot damn. What a girl. What a group of girls, for that matter.

Quinn bent down and started licking Nicole's ass while Tessa crawled over and began sucking me off. If felt great, and I just relaxed as Tessa worked me back into action and Quinn widened Nicole for the fucking to come.

It went on for long slow minutes, Quinn slowly, lovingly softening Nicole's ass with tongue and fingers while Tessa and I played with each other. I was hard again, and I didn't want to fire off prematurely, so Tessa and I were kissing and fondling as we waited for Quinn to finish.

And Nicole was really getting into it. She squirmed and gasped just from Quinn's gentle licks and fingers, and soon Quinn was stuffing three stiff fingers into her hot ass with no trouble at all.

Quinn finally pulled out, and Nicole squirmed, wanting something in her ass again.

"There she is," Quinn said. "All set. Go for it, stud."

I glowered at Quinn for a moment, but ignored me. Tessa and Quinn knelt on either side of Nicole, prying her virgin ass open for me as I lined up.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah . . . do me . . ."

I pushed in, the tip of my cock sinking into her tight ass. Nicole was so worked up and excited at this point, that she pushed back into me, filling herself with my cock, and in one quick action I impaled her balls deep.

"God!" she cried. "Fuck!"

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Full! I'm so full! I never thought it'd feel like this!"

I pulled my cock out slowly until just the tip was in—

"Oh,God!"

—and then slid it back in, nice and slow.

"Fuck,me!"

"Your sister has a rather filthy mouth," I said to Tessa.

"Yeah, tell me about it," she said, and gave Nicole's left cheek a sharp crack with her palm. Nicole just grunted as I began fucking her ass in slow, deep strokes. She loved it from the first moment, which really shouldn't have surprised me, given her twin's fetishes.

My cock was already swore from the previous action, but I kept at it, filling her ass, pulling out, and filling her again, moving faster and faster. Nicole really got worked up and started shouting.

"Harder! Faster! Yes! Like that!"

And I obliged her every step of the way, fucking her tight ass now like it was a cunt, reaming her out, my hips smacking against her cheeks, sending little ripples across her firm ass.

Quinn and Tessa got into the action too. Tessa crawled underneath Nicole and started playing with her sister's cunt, and I could feel Tessa's fingers exploring deeply as I fucked Nicole up the ass.

Quinn grabbed Nicole's panting face, pulled it close, and forced her tongue down her throat. They kissed as Quinn fondled the twin's perky breasts.

On and on we went, pouring everything we had into Nicole, and she broke away from Quinn, screaming in ecstasy now, crying in joy as her orgasm hit hard. She crumpled up and I continued pounding her. Tessa licked at her sister even harder and Quinn pinched and twisted her excited nipples.

Her ass was so perfectly tight, so smooth and hot, but I held back, sensing that we could get more out of Nicole. And I was right. She started crying out again, getting excited so soon after her first anal orgasm, and I pounded into her even harder as she squealed and cried in delight.

Nicole's second orgasm wracked her body, and the clenching spasms it sent through her ass were too much for me. I grunted, my cock spurting cum into her ass as I slammed it deep into her.

I collapsed back onto my knees, pulling Nicole with me, still impaling her as I took hold of her breasts.

"I think we found your weak spot," I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah . . ." she said weakly as her body trembled. "Just . . ."

"Just what?"

She gave me a guilty grin. "Can I have another, please?"

I shook my head, laughing. "Damn, girl! You don't know when to quit!"

"I'm kidding," she said, half panting the words. "I think I'd like to lie down now."

I slipped out of Nicole's ass, already shrinking, and we all cuddled up on the bed, our hot, sweaty flesh pressed randomly against one another. Just before drifting off to sleep, a thought struck me.

"So, like, does our group have a name?" I asked.

Quinn kissed the back of my neck. "I'll think of something."

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers
12