All Comments on 'Extra Credit Pt. 04'

by ilikegirlswholikegirls

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Skye

For God's sake woman, MORE!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't stop this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This story is possibly the best that I have read on this site. I hope that you enjoy writing this and PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING! Despite what anyone may say, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened????

Did she take Cay to the hospital for emergency surgery? Or did she just let her bleed to death? Because what you described was an anal rape that would have torn Cay's sphincter muscle badly, causing it to bleed profusely. Just wondering whether she lived or died?

ilikegirlswholikegirlsilikegirlswholikegirlsover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Not sure how inserting something the size of a finger could cause someone to bleed profusely considering the sphincter already stretches to that length in normal use. Also unsure of how any part of this is considered rape considering Vega explained her intentions to Cay and she gave no retaliation.

Appreciate the feedback but now I'm left wondering what you were reading, as it's clearly not what I wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter, keep going :)

And the 2 people talking about anal rape and bleeding, what story were you reading? Because it certainly wasn't this one, it never mentions blood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ecxellent

Ecxellent history, waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Stuff

Probably the most well written story that I've been lucky enough to find on this site. Am really, really looking forward to reading whatever you publish next.

Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One word: Sexy! Thank you for posting.

paradoxthedomparadoxthedomover 8 years ago

More please very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please don't say it's done!

I'm so in LOVE with this story! Getting down on my knees submissively begging for you to please not let it end yet. PLEASE KEEP GOING! You're writing talent is amazing, and has got me hooked to want know more about their relationship. Even if there's no hanky Panky involved ;) tho that's always a wonderful addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

*clap*clap*clap*

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

So love this story as I couldn't stop reading each chapter and the story really captivated me. So real, so loving and all done at the consent of Cayla as Cayla acknowledged that she had a crush on Eden for many months but until the late homework paper, wasn't able to get Eden's attention. Now she's happy as all of your readers are with this lovely story. Eden needs to let Cayla have her way with her so that Cayla can feel complete and fully attached to Eden.

One gap in the story is the Step-Father. He may have been happy to get rid of Cayla however, if he actually had sexual desirers on Cayla, then I think he would make a stink by going to the school asking questions. This could pose a problem for both lovers. So fill the gap and this really is a minor issue, if it really is an issue?

I agree with prior commenters that this is a wonderful story and you could develop it into a whole story series. Most gals want to see how Cayla handles Eden as her dom and visa versa. Eden is definite totally smitten by Cayla as anyone would be with her body description, oh so sweet and so desirable. Keep going please don't quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Incredible story. Truly erotic, extremely kinky. Very well written and wonderfully descriptive. Best bondage/bdsm story I've read in a long time. I agree with others -- keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous