Eye Contact

Story Info
Ted finds out his eyes aren't the only ones caressing.
8.8k words
3.95
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the work of fiction are over 18, with the exception of characters not interacting in a sexual manner (e.g., mother and toddler, mother and baby).

While some might wish for an alternate ending to this story, the core encounters described are essentially how they really happened, some decade or so in the past, with only names altered and minor enhancements added. Readers should not infer any legitimate connection to any university or research topic; these details are entirely fictional.

*****

God, I love breasts, Ted thought as he walked down the beach. In his mind, he heard Roy Hobbs in The Natural utter a similar phrase with immense conviction, but he believed his love of tits overshadowed Roy's love of baseball.

Glancing to his right, he watched as a pair of bosomy blondes laid out their towels and lifted cover-ups over their heads. They each wore very skimpy bikinis, and the action of lifting their arms had also lifted their bikini tops, leading to the exposure a few inches of the very white undersides of their tits. Ted tried not to be too obvious as he drank in this display, but he could not stop the blood from being trapped in his expanding dick.

Almost in unison, the two girls grasped the bottoms of each bikin cup with one hand while reaching inside their tops with the other to reposition those luscious pillows back into their proper places. The brunette cupped her left boob well below the nipple in order to raise it, and Ted caught a quick glimpse of dark brown before the bikini cup obscured his view.

Yes, not just breasts in general, thought Ted, as he continued walking, but specifically nipples were among his favorite things, especially stiff ones. Most especially, Ted loved getting a chance to see down a girl's bikini top, as he had just been lucky enough to do, or down a loose blouse so as to catch a glimpse of a braless tit and, if he was really lucky, a flash of nipple.

Ted remembered summertime rides on the hot, crowded subways back east, that wonderful season when girls wore loose clothing and were more likely to be braless. Ted would scan the crowded car for a seated girl with braless tits when he walked in, then he would move as innocently as possible to a standing position behind the girl so that he could glance down a loose fitting top at a wonderfully bare pair of breasts.

Yes, those stolen views of braless nipples were the best! His dick lengthened even more at the memory, and he picked up his pace. Today, there would be only a minimal need to be discreet about glancing at naked breasts and nipples!

It was a Saturday, but Ted had come in to work on his research project, as Saturdays and Sundays as a grad student were only different from the other days in not having classes.

Recently back from a research cruise, Ted had spent the morning collating the mass of information from the expedition and had just fed the huge set of ocean circulation data into the mainframe. Now, he just needed to let his complex computer code reduce those numbers to meaningful plots. Had global warming produced any important shifts?

The computation process, he knew, would take several hours, so his thoughts turned to the local warming in his loins... What better way to fill the time than with close study of his first love? Breasts! Even grad students deserve a few hours off on a Saturday, right? So Ted had packed a towel and a scientific journal into his backpack and headed north on the beach in La Jolla "to study."

So far, with rare exceptions, the summer had been cool and cloudy along the shore until then, but a Santa Anna wind had blown in overnight, pushing the marine layer well offshore. Today was the sort of day that really brought people to the beach to get their first serious start on their summer tans. Ted's heart rate quickened as he walked under the pier - Black's Beach, where bathing suits were "optional," was only 20 minutes away. Ahead lay dozens and dozens of bosoms, of all shapes and sizes, laid bare to the sun - and to his appreciative gaze. Some nipples would lay flat at the end of their creamy breasts - but others would definitely be puckered!

Ted had loved tits for as long as he could remember. As an 18 year old high school senior, he enjoyed the odd chance to peek through the armholes of his mother's sleeveless blouses at her own ample bosoms, reveling in their lace-covered fullness. By chance, he had found the empty cardboard packaging of one of her new bras and learned that she was a D cup; he stared at the model on the package, taking in the wonderfully rounded shape of her tits, with no intervening blouse or sweater, and wishing that he could see real tits in person.

But Ted was shy and socially awkward as a teenager and had never dated in high school. No dates, no in-person bosoms. And openly staring at a girl's chest was not a real option. (Still, as a senior, he HAD perfected the "unintentional" elbow-to-the-boob move while walking through the crowded senior hallways in high school; he only wished his elbow had as many nerve endings as his fingertips, the better to sense the firm softness of those budding and occasionally bountiful tits.)

Once during that final year at home, Ted had shoplifted a bra at a department store - not because he wanted to cross dress, but because it gave him a chance, with a rubber ball in each cup and a T shirt over the top, to openly stare, for as long as he wanted, at the chest of the well-built "girl" in the mirror. (He had adjusted to smallish mirror so that only the reflection of the "girl's" chest met his eye.) He imagined that he was staring at a real girl's tits straining against the tight T shirt, and he twisted his torso to take in both frontal and "side boob" views. Puffing his chest up, he imagined that the pressure of the rubber balls was that of real tits pressing into his chest. He would work his dick for half an hour at a time, loving every minute of the guilt free view.

Ted had managed some brief, furtive views of the tits of girls his own age, although he longed for much more. He treasured the memory of his stolen glances at Jan's magnificent 18 year old bust line in biology class, forever grateful for the tightness in her attire (due, in no small part, to the size of her bountiful tits) and for the gaps those swelling orbs created in her blouse between the buttons, which almost seemed strategically placed to provide a side boob view. While his face appeared to follow the teacher, his eyes were stroking Jan's bra covered tits as often as possible. He often awoke to wet dreams of those magnificent mammaries.

On rare occasions in the spring of their senior year, Jan would wear a dark colored blouse and go braless. Ted was in heaven when he realized that, instead of the material of her bra, he could actually see the underside of her bare right boob, causing Ted to almost lose control! His sidelong glances were almost an open stare as he imprinted the vision of that glorious breast on his brain.

He wished that she had worn one of her white blouses so that he could see her nipples through the material, but he guessed that her mom would have vetoed that, or the straight-laced school administrators certainly would have. Still, the sight of that fleshy curve, a full C cup, even at her age, had him hard in seconds. It was all he could do to keep from openly rubbing his dick right there in class, although he did manage the occasional brush by.

One other notable success with his hobby as a voyeur took place that summer before college, while taking a senior life saving class. He stood on the float and positioned himself just to the left and behind one of his female classmates, who was sitting on the float while two other students were in the water practicing a drill. She was wearing a bikini, despite the cool morning, and his fondest dream came true when she briefly hunched her shoulders forward, giving him a glimpse down her right bikini cup all the way to her brown nipple! That image fueled many love fests between his hand and his dick!

Just then, a particularly large wave crashed to Ted's left and broke him out of his recollection of bosoms and nipples of the past. His dick was now well past being semi-hard, he realized, and he glanced around to see if anyone was in sight. This short stretch of beach before the rocks and the cliff was generally deserted, and it was so again today.

With that knowledge, Ted grabbed the waistband of his bathing suit and pulled it up an extra few inches, wedging the seam in his crotch to the right of his dick and balls. The suit was typical of the time - not too long, and initially equipped with a mesh lining intended to keep a man's equipment somewhat restrained. Only "initially," though, since Ted had neatly trimmed the lining away right at the waistband so that his dick and balls were unrestrained under the outer layer of nylon. He loved the feel of his cock, riding free and pushing out the thin fabric - just one thin layer of cloth between his manhood and the world. The occasional breeze blowing up and around his dick and balls was an added sensual delight.

Ted had grown up wearing jockey shorts, and while he toyed with switching to boxers, he chose not to. That just made the decision to "forget" to put on his underwear (and Ted was frequently forgetful) that much more thrillingly naughty.

In the same way, the freedom of his dick inside the modified bathing suit was a secret, sensual thrill. When Ted looked down after tugging up the suit, however, he could see that his dick was NOT (fully) inside the suit, since he could see that the end of his manhood had extended beyond the left leg of the suit and was catching a few rays of its own as he walked along!

The day before, in the apartment, Ted had slipped the liner-less suit on, then stroked himself to a similar state of erection in front of a full length mirror. When the suit was positioned normally, nothing but a considerable bulge was visible. With a tug up, though, he could see, looking straight down and not in the mirror, that a tiny part of his dick became visible from his vantage point.

Looking in the mirror from a five foot distance, though, confirmed that a good two inches (the full head of his dick) was actually in plain sight to anyone who might be approaching. So here on the beach, he knew his dick was at least that much exposed. Even though no one was there to see, the fact that his dick was out in the open on the NON-nude section of beach gave him an extra thrill, and he felt his first real twitch of the day! After tits, his dick was his second most favorite thing, and he gave it multiple opportunities to know of his admiration!

The beach ended at a set of unforgiving rocks, which Ted began to clamber over, thankful that it was nearly low tide, with still an hour to go before dead low. The rocks were the last barrier between him and Blacks. Sandstone cliffs towered to his right, and at high tide, the rocks would be covered by crashing waves and there would be no way to get through.

Ted's thoughts drifted to his beautiful wife Janet, now 8 months pregnant, who he loved dearly. The pregnancy had done wonders for her tits. They were a full C before the pregnancy, but now they were at least a D, probably a double D, and they oozed delightfully over the cups of the bras she wore. While he loved to ogle his wife as she dressed and undressed, and while she let his hands be her "bra" in the shower, sex was not much of an option at this stage, and it had been more than a few days since he had relieved his balls.

Janet let him feast on her nipples on occasion, but complained that they were too sore for extended nipple play and that she just didn't "feel sexy" this pregnant, despite his protestations to the contrary. Once she delivered, he dearly hoped that he could bat cleanup after the baby, nuzzling those fabulous nipples for some milk from those amazing tits, which appeared ready to provide a more than ample supply. It would be a shame if his wife's breasts were to be left uncomfortably full of milk should the baby not drain her dry, right?

Nipples. He just loved the word, and got even harder as he thought about his wife's beautiful breasts with their constantly erect nipples. Out of sight from everyone as downtown La Jolla slipped behind the cliffs, Ted pulled his 7 inch dick and heavy balls fully out of the pant leg of the bathing suit and gave his cock several firm strokes, thinking both of his wife's nipples and of the nipples in his immediate future. He left his dick hanging out of the leg hole, reveling in the exhibitionism, even if private, and continued scrambling over the rocks.

Rounding the final set of rocks, he could see Black's Beach some 200 yards in the distance, and as he had hoped, it was crowded with bodies, mostly pale, all anxious to take advantage of the warm, sunny weather. The distance and a salty haze thrown up by the surf prevented a clear view, but he guessed that there must be a few hundred nude bodies ahead.

Now in the swim suit optional zone, he pulled off his suit entirely and felt the rush of full nudity. His prick was stiff as a board, and he gave it a few more tugs before proceeding, since no one was within 100 yards. As he walked along, dick still stiff and swinging left and right from the motion of his legs, he decided to jog, both to get to the nude bathers more quickly as well as to see what sensations it would trigger in his manhood. By adjusting his tempo and the height of his leg raise, he succeeded in bouncing his dick from thigh to thigh and occasionally into his stomach. Ohhhh... that feels... SO good... unhhhh! Better save that load for later, Ted's rationale brain broke in, as the twitches started to build to an untimely crescendo, and he reverted to a steely stiff walk. Much better, or at least safer.

Ted loved Blacks because it felt like you were stepping back in time 10,000 years. Save for one rounded cupola like structure built on the cliff face and with the only beach access by way of steep, and private, stairs from above, there were no signs of civilization - no houses in sight, no cars, no bicycles, no vendors - just the primal ocean, the towering cliffs, the blazing sun, and the perfect beach. Oh, and the nude bodies, young and old alike, walking around as nature had intended, with boobs, nipples, dicks, and balls all on comfortable display. Ted had never sensed anything but a family atmosphere at Blacks. An erotic family atmosphere, to be sure, but entirely non-threatening. With the wind blowing offshore, there weren't even any hang gliders dotting the blue skies to hint that this wasn't the Stone Age.

As Ted walked on, still hard as can be, he spied a pair of naked 19 or 20 year old girls strolling along at the water's edge some 50 yards from the main gathering of sun bathers. Both had amazing tits, generous and swaying noticeably despite their ambling pace. Ted walked along with his hard-on in full view not 20 feet up the shore from them. His suit was in his left hand, and he could have made an effort to hide his erection, but his testosterone levels overrode discretion, and his dick just got harder still, twitching once or twice for good measure. Head facing straight ahead but with his vision focused to the left, he saw them glance in his direction, then saw one whisper something to the other, obviously commenting on his state, then they both giggled. Ted smiled inwardly, and proudly marched on.

His heart raced and his hard-on raged as he continued to the more populated section of the beach, and Ted paused again to take in the beauty of the towering cliffs, which provided perfect privacy, the rolling swells of the blue Pacific, and the broad sandy beach. The haze was clearing with the reduced distance, and Ted could now begin to clearly see the darker splotches that were nipples and the swell of well-rounded breasts pointing skyward from supine bodies. Close to shore were walkers, ambling north and south, getting their feet and lower legs wet so as to cool off, while a few dared to dive into the heavy surf. Ted willed his dick down to semi-erect as he approached the main sunbathing area, but he could still feel it swaying.

The Santa Anna winds and the fact that it was a Saturday really had led to a great crowd, probably more like 300, despite the distance all had had to trek. There was a university road that came down through a canyon, but it was chained at the top and there was no parking anywhere near the entrance, so the choices were to hike a good distance through the ritzy neighborhood and then down the steep road, walk in from some considerable distance to the north, or risk the rocks and tides as Ted had.

Ted looked to sea and spotted several wet suit clad surfers, clustered at a spot where the submarine canyon and its walls funneled the wave energy from some distant storm, causing them to crest even higher than elsewhere. The waves broke well off shore all along the beach, but they rumbled on even after breaking as surging masses of roiling foam until, close to shore, the incoming surge overtook and rolled over the top of the ebbing flow of a dying wave, which caressed and pulled at the sand as it reluctantly withdrew.

Now truly entering the mass of milling walkers, Ted spotted a young mother playing with her toddler, who was perhaps a year old, in this safe zone near shore. Both were naked as the day they were born and both were laughing and giggling with the water play. The mom was bent over at the waist so as to hold her child's hands, ready to lift him above the incoming wave when it arrived, and this gave Ted's eyes one of their favorite feasts - a pair of generous bosoms hanging down from a taught, horizontal rib cage!

Ted's gaze caressed those curves, intent on the marvel that is the under curve of a breast, striking out at a right angle as it did from the woman's lower chest, then curving down oh so sweetly to the areola and the precious nipple, which was quite large on this lovely lady. The mom had clearly been splashed by an earlier wave, as droplets of salt water clung to the front of her body, and despite the heat of the offshore winds, the cooling effect of the water had caused her nipples to contract. Ted realized that both of his hands had formed into cups as he imagined caressing those globes, feeling the stiff nipples press into his palms...

Damn, his rationale brain broke in - control the swell of that dick and don't make a spectacle of yourself!

Just then, another large wave crashed offshore, and Ted heard a pretty voice call out, "Better watch out for that next wave, Sis!"

Ted paused to watch the wave thundering toward them, surfers riding its shoulders both to the left and right, then both he and the mom took a few steps back up the beach out of respect for the push and pull of the wave. Then, Ted turned around to identify the source of the warning call. There, just between the walking lanes and the array of stationary sun bathers, was a woman who could have been the twin of the mom behind hm. Shoulder length brown hair framed a gorgeous face, and from what he could see, she had the same shapely build as her sister. He could not see all of her, however, since she had her own baby cradled in her arms.

Ted felt the need to scan the cliffs behind them (or so he hoped it would appear), so he took a full minute standing still, moving his head slowly from right to left, all the while assessing this beauty in front of him. He was thankful that she was momentarily smiling and cooing at her baby and not looking in his direction.

A flexible lady, she held right leg straight out on the sand while her left was bent over double, supporting her left arm, which cradled her baby; her left foot was virtually embedded in her pussy, obscuring all but the upper portion from Ted's view. Then Ted realized that this goddess was nursing her child, and, it seemed likely to Ted, that she had chosen this locale not only to be close to her sister but also for the exposure that it gave, since this was a perfect spot for an exhibitionist to stake out.