Eye Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted began to feel his dick lifting northward, and willed it to cool with great effort. When the wave lapped Ted's feet, he took a few steps closer. He could now see that her unattached but fully distended right nipple had a drop of bluish milk clinging for dear life from its end.

At that point, the mother looked up from her child, took in Ted's full, if downward pointing dick, and gave him a warm smile, which Ted returned. Then, returning her gaze to Ted's dick, she shifted the baby a little on her left leg while using her right hand to grasp the top of her left foot, rubbing the sole slowly over the high inside part of her right leg while digging and rocking her heel into her pussy. After the eye contact and the smile, Ted followed the foot action and then returned his gaze to the turgid right nipple.

In addition to the nipple, the areola was now puckering as well, and the initial drop of milk hanging from that delicate protuberance had been replaced by a steady and increasingly rapid stream of milk drops, clinging to and then releasing from that glorious nipple, falling straight down onto the heel embedded in the woman's crotch and running in toward her clit. Sexual arousal as well as a baby's cry can elicit milk let-down, Ted surmised.

Just then, another large wave broke loudly behind him, and the baby, no longer so hungry for the milk, let go its nipple suction and turned toward the noise. This nipple was a good quarter inch longer than the other, due to the child's suction, and a fair portion of that generous breast was covered in the child's saliva. Would that that was my saliva, Ted thought. He fantasized about volunteering to relieve the woman's right boob of its oversupply of milk, but with a second set of eye to boob and eye to cock glances exchanged, they both smiled again and Ted reluctantly moved on. The mom returned her gaze to the baby, who was once again hungrily pulling milk out of that glorious left breast and now invisible nipple.

Ted spotted a volleyball game going on further down the beach and slowed his pace to watch as he approached. Ted often played two-man volleyball on the beach in La Jolla proper, but never in the nude! Here, though, there were three naked guys and three apparently naked girls on each side of the net, and the girls bodies were all that he could hope for - trim and athletic, with stiff nipples and bouncing B cup breasts on both sides of the net - except for the most striking girl of all, a magnificent blonde who Ted realized had stuffed her DD cup breasts into the top of a flesh colored bikini.

Glancing lower, he noted that her blonde bush was out there in the open air, suggesting that comfort, not modesty, was behind the decision to wear the bikini top, as well as confirming her natural blonde status. Ted had to concede that it would be uncomfortable to have those amazing bosoms bouncing all around during the points they played, since the girl was clearly a good player, moving quickly around the sand court to give the ball an expert bump to the center, then moving up for a pretty good spike over the low net. Even with the support from the bikini top, though, those amazing breasts were bounding hither and yon, threatening to bounce right out at any moment.

Just then, the tallest guy on the court spiked the ball toward bosom girl, and it bounced off her fists, careening toward the ocean some 10 yards in front of Ted. The blonde came bounding toward the surf after the ball, and, in fact, her right tit DID escape the bikini cup, exposing a very large, very stiff, strawberry colored nipple atop a 50 cent sized areola. "Hurry, Eva, don't let the ball get wet!" shouted one of her teammates. Ted involuntarily slowed his pace, mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Would BOTH nipples escape their confines? He was too far away to stop the ball from splashing into the waves, but he could see that Eva's pace would get her there in time.

By the time Eva got to the ball, Ted was no more than ten feet from her, and his dick had responded to the nipple slip (strangely, even more exciting than the intentionally nude nipples all around) by reaching its full 7 inches and rising again to nearly horizontal. Eva stopped the ball, then, sensing Ted's nearness, she glanced to her left to take in Ted's chiseled form, pausing for a full second to absorb the sight of his now very obvious erection.

Glancing north, she saw his eyes fixated on her right breast. A quick peak down at her tits confirmed to her that her nipple, easily the size of a gum drop, was both puckered and fully out in the sunshine. Her left nipple was making an impressive effort on its own to punch a hole in the material of the other thin and apparently unlined bikini cup, but nothing could be done about that.

Holding the ball in one hand and using a well-practiced motion, she deftly lifted the right bikini cup up and over the turgid nipple. She then turned back to Ted a second time; she glanced first at his dick, then upwards to make eye contact. She flashed him a devastating smile, then wordlessly turned back to the game and jogged up the beach.

Ted admired the amazing naked tush receding from view and marveled at how he could see the edges of each boob in turn as her torso twisted even just a little with each stride. Ted realized that his cock was now well past horizontal, and this time, with an elderly though naked couple approaching, he did use his suit to conceal his predicament. He took one more glance back at the game and, once he willed his dick to fall below horizontal several paces later, let the hand holding his suit over his manhood relax by his side again. Damn, he thought, what I wouldn't give to have a better, longer look at those tits! Little did he know how the afternoon would play out!

Turning away from the waves and the walkers, Ted scanned the beach for the most likely spot to settle in for serious, if stationary, boob watching. Then, he spied a well-built girl close to the cliff face who was lying face up on her towel. She could not have been much more than 19 and had the most magnificent breasts (after Eva's) he had seen in a long time. Although they must have been pushing a D cup, they pointed straight skyward, and the puckered brown nipples were just begging to be sucked. Her body was wet from a recent dip in the ocean, but with the warm breeze, she must have been happy for the cooling of the little droplets that covered her skin.

Ted positioned himself a discreet 10 feet behind and a little to the side of her, almost at the cliff face itself, and dug a small hole in the ground. This allowed him to sit mostly upright (pun intended) with his science journal held in front of him as a prop while he ogled the naked tits all around him. With the cliff behind him and a beach full of naked bodies before him, he felt confident that no one would guess his intent without his knowledge. The volleyball game continued in the distance, and he took occasional glances at Eva's boobs and those of the other naked players, but the tits and nipples of the girl in front of him were Ted's main focus.

As discreetly as possible, he draped his semi-hard dick over the left side of his hip. He idly wondered whether he could lay there long enough, in this state of extension, to leave a 7 inch negative image of his dick on his now white hips; an hour in this sun should certainly turn the white to pink, save for the shadow cast by his manhood.

With the magazine open in front of him, he surveyed the boobage surrounding him - especially the wet girl close by. She had sat up while he was getting arranged, and he could now confirm that these really were the sort of tits you almost only see in girlie magazines - not an inch of sag, smooth as silk, and pushing out oh, so proudly from her trim chest.

An underboob view was one of his favorites, and this one was amazing! He discretely repositioned himself a few inches to the left, and was rewarded with a view of her still puckered left nipple limned against the blue Pacific. His dick grew another half inch and twitched twice, but he willed it, with difficulty, to point west instead of straight north.

In a few minutes, the girl's boyfriend came up the beach and lay down on the empty towel next to the girl. As the boyfriend settled in, he spoke in a low and imperceptible tone to the girl. Her response, though, was loud enough for Ted to hear: "That shows you what you know about women! My nipples are stiff from the cold water!"

Right, Ted thought, and my dick is nearly full because of the warm sunshine. Ted had to believe that the thrill of displaying her magnificent tits to the world played SOME part in the state of those tasty looking nubbins!

With the boyfriend there and lying face toward the cliff, Ted could only afford veiled glances rather than open stares at the girl's boobs, but just then, he caught sight of a pair of still clothed new arrivals turning away from the surf and heading roughly in Ted's direction. Ted held his breath, knowing that the odds of them settling in close to the cliff were slim, given the chance of a rock fall and the heat of the virtually dead air.

Still, they kept coming, and Ted's heart beat faster in anticipation of watching them disrobe, which was another one of his favorite things. (Alright, Ted noted, he had a LOT of favorite things. Hey, why not - it worked for Julie Andrews! Then he got to reciting his own version of the song in his head:

Raindrops on T shirts and whiskers 'gainst pussies

Brightly lit blouses with dark pokey nipples

Brown puckered ni-i-ples tied up with string

These are a few of my favorite things!

Cream colored bosoms with knotted up nipples

Looking down blouses at boobs and their nipples

Wild bouncing titties, bikinis of string

These are a few of my favorite things!

Girls with short skirts and a view of their snatches

Nipples that dance on my nose and eye lashes

Silver white bosoms viewed slyly through blinds

These are a few of my favorite finds!

When the nips slip

When the boobs bounce

There's no way that I'm mad!

Since these are just more of my favorite things

No way that I can feel sad!

(Okay, the rhyming, needs some work, Ted mused, but still ...)

Snapping out of another daydream, Ted noted with amazement that the girls had chosen to settle in just 15 feet to his right, picking a spot fairly close to the cliff, possibly so that no one could really be behind them. A brunette and a redhead, they both were wearing cover ups that came almost to mid-thigh - long enough to cover any suit they might have on, but short enough to show a LOT of leg. The redhead's boobs could be seen moving quite a bit inside the top, so Ted guessed that there was a chance she was already topless.

That was the beauty of the place - instead of wishing you had a peephole into some girl's bedroom, you could just sit back and watch the normally private display of clothing being shed and bare breasts being revealed. Sure, it was expected, but it was thrilling nonetheless.

More than that, the thing about watching a girl remove her cover up is that it is like selecting a piece of chocolate from a mixed assortment - your mouth salivates, you know that whatever it is will be worth the wait, but you never really knew what you might get. A modest one-piece? A skimpy bikini with a nipple slip, like back on the other beach? A micro bikini, with boob flesh oozing out from the top, the sides, AND the bottom of the undersized "cups?"

Ted longed that one day he would see a girl wearing a suit like Domino wore in the Bond movie Thunderball. Now THAT was erotic! A one piece with a single shoulder strap, but with a diagonal swath of fine, transparent mesh diving from the top of her left boob down around to a spot above her right hip. It widened as it went, exposing the inner side of her left breast while fully displaying the lower half of the right tit, from the rib cage below to a line just below the areola. Just one tiny jiggle of that right tit and...

Ted snapped out of this new daydream to see the girls dropping their towels, a good sized umbrella, and a small cooler on the sand. Next, they each reached for the bottoms of the long shirts, and with fluid motions, lifted them up and over their heads. To Ted's delight, this action revealed that they had left home wearing nothing but their birthday suits under those long tops!

The redhead had amazing tits, at least a D, and while they were not as firm as the girl right in front of Ted, their softness was evident from the way they wobbled. The brunette had probably B cup breasts, high and firm, and topped with very stiff nipples. What really startled Ted, though, was that the redhead had a clean shaven pussy! Definitely not the norm for Blacks. Not only that, but her lips seemed puffy, and her clit was poking out!

As they spread their towels, Ted drank in the sight of the redhead's wobbling bosoms, the flashes of her pussy area, and the extra stiff nipples both girls were sporting, despite the heat. Perhaps the nubbins had stiffened due to the friction of the shirts as they had trekked in?

The redhead, who had typically fair skin, wisely started work on setting up the umbrella first thing, causing all manner of additional boob motion. That done, she quickly pulled out a bottle of sunscreen, applying it generously to her sculpted legs, giving her hips and pussy area a thorough massage, and then working her way up to her bosoms.

She must have been really worried about burning those wonderful mammaries, since she spent an inordinate amount of time working the lotion into those precious orbs. The brunette asked for a dollop of lotion herself, then proceeded to work it into her own breasts, all the while staring at her friend's tits as they slipped in and out of the redhead's hands.

While Ted could not see the brunette's boobs at this point, the redhead's tits were in clear view (when not covered by the ever moving hands and fingers), and Ted could see that the areolae and nipples of both breasts had stiffened even more, with both areolas now puckering as well. She also was intent on the motion of her partner's hands, which were methodically working the lotion into those supple breasts. So that's the reason they chose this remote spot of beach!

Ted imagined the ride these two lovers might have shared to the beach, both naked under their tops and anticipating their day of nude sunbathing. In the privacy of the car, he could see the brunette driving while the redhead lifted her top and played with her pussy with one hand and her bosoms with the other, with the brunette struggling to spend enough time watching the road so as to be safe between long looks at the nipple and pussy action going on to her right. As large and soft as the redheads boobs were, Ted imagined the girl lifting one of those mammaries to her mouth, sucking the stiff nipple inside and rolling her tongue over the sensitive ending...

Whoa! Time to bring that hard-on back under control!

The two new arrivals finally lay down, talking quietly while the redhead took extra care to see that her lower lips would not get burned by sunlight reflecting off the sand, thoroughly working in a fresh dollop of lotion round and round her pussy. Eventually, that job was done (at least as well as she dared) and the two girls chatted softly for a while. Apparently tired from the hike to the beach, they lay down, holding hands, and appeared to drift into naps not long after, allowing Ted plenty of time to take in the view of their gorgeous tits and slowly relaxing nipples.

In fact, it was only after the brunette lay down that he got a good look at HER tits, and what he saw amazed him. He had noticed before that she had worked up a pretty good tan before coming to Black's; this was especially evident by her snow white tush, contrasting sharply with her tanned legs and back. But Ted was amazed to see the tan line on her boobs. Yes, the undersides of her breasts were as white as her rear, but the darkness of her tanned upper torso extended deep into the valley of her cleavage and then curved right up to (and maybe OVER) the edge of her areola!

Holy crap! Somehow, somewhere, she had sunbathed with so much bosom exposed that it bordered on the edge of puritanical indecency! Just the thought of it sent Ted's dick into a near emergency set of twitches.

To Ted's dismay, though, the young couple closest to him packed up their things and left not long after. But not before the girl treated Ted to a side view of her left tit as she pulled a T shirt over her amazing and still naked breasts. She stuffed the neglected bikini top in her bag, but did put the bottoms on, since the top only reached her hip bones. She turned to pick up the towel, and Ted had a great down blouse view of her naked tits, right down to those magnificent nipples, as she shook out the towel. Again, Ted's dick gave a twitch, which he hoped she had not seen, as he continued to use the magazine as a shield for where he was really looking.

Ted's dick relaxed a little (but not much) as he continued to survey the boobs both near and far. He hoped that the lovers to his right would wake and decide it was time to protect their breasts and nipples with more lotion, but it seemed he would have to wait.

Just then, though, he noticed Eva approaching from the direction of the now empty volleyball court. She was still bottomless and still had her breasts mostly inside her bikini top, which jiggled with each step over the soft sand.

Eva approached Ted on a straight line from the south, then paused not 15 feet from Ted, who was still holding his magazine, still sporting a semi-hard on, and now glancing furtively at Eva's amazing tits. Eva looked straight into Ted's eyes, then, when she was sure he was watching, she reached between her mammoth bosoms and undid the top to her bikini, unleashing those glorious melons and stiff nipples in one quick motion.

Ted, who was already nearly over the edge from the lotion episode and teenage girl's down blouse nipple display, quickly averted his gaze while he cringed at the set of spasms that overtook his already twitchy dick. He could feel the sperm rising in his balls, the point of no return oh, so close! Ted willed himself not to go over the edge, though, and just barely succeeded, although the fifth spasm had nearly done it. His dick was now pointing almost straight north, but he had not come!

Once he was back in control, he stole another glance at Eva, and was both excited and amazed to see that she was still staring straight at him - or at least straight at his dick. When Ted gained his composure, he reasoned that this was likely a game she might have worked before on other boob voyeurs. She had expected the reaction she had triggered (the further stiffening of her target's dick and the set of spasms) but whereas most subjects would have gone to full orgasm, she seemed intrigued with the control Ted had exercised. No hurried cover up on the part of his part, no mad dash to the ocean to deal with spilled seed, just a number of major spasms, and a still hard cock, just lying out in the sun.

And then, a new game began, one far more exciting than nude volleyball and perhaps even more intriguing for Eva than simply stimulating a spontaneous orgasm. Ted, with his dick still swollen, continued to stare at Eva's magnificent tits, while her eyes, in turn, feasted on his dick.

Ted glanced around quickly - the young couple was long gone, the two girls to his right were clearly sound asleep, and there were no other sun bathers within 50 feet. And with the cliff behind him, there was no one else to know what was going on. It was just them - exhibitionist-voyeurs, alone but still in public, enjoying this game to the hilt.