Eye Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva seemed intent on triggering the full orgasm that her initial display had obviously failed to achieve. Lying on her side while facing Ted, her right hand propping her head up, she shifted her position so that her left boob was silhouetted against the ocean behind her. With this point of view, Ted could see that her areola was the sort that rose sensually well above the smooth curve described by the breast itself. Atop the areola, her nipple rose proudly and fully erect from that mammary, and Ted felt another twitch overtake his dick. Yes, that nubbin was well beyond a pencil eraser, and would certainly be tastier than any gumdrop! Eva smiled impishly as she visually devoured Ted's twitchy dick. But still, Ted had not come.

Time for the next phase, she apparently decided. Subtlety, Eva raised her left arm to her side. Then, as Ted watched, transfixed, Eva ran her hand, with fingers spread, slowly up the lower part of her rib cage, then up and over her fabulous left tit. She paused at her nipple, staring at Ted's dick as she used her index finger to slowly press the turgid nubbin down into her breast flesh, eliciting yet another twitch. Glancing quickly from the nipple to her face, Ted could see her eyes close briefly as the nipple rebounded from being depressed into her mammoth tit.

With effort, Ted willed his dick to stay no more than semi-hard, although it certainly stayed at full thickness. He had repositioned it back to his left hip, since this struck him as more discreet. But it was clearly enough to keep Eva entranced. The game of voyeur and exhibitionist went on for another 15 minutes, through multiple nipple massages and many minor dick pulses.

Then, Ted noticed something else was going on. Eva was slowly, slowly sliding her bent left leg back and forth over the right, which she held straight out in line with her body. My God, Ted thought, she is giving her clit a private massage, right here on this crowded beach!

The subtle clit and nipple massage went on for another five minutes, while Eva stared at Ted's dick with her expression turning from entranced to glazed, while Ted's focus stayed mainly on those amazing tits, but the clit massage and Eva's facial expression certainly vied for his attention. Then, Eva's finger lingered longer than usual on the nipple, pressing it down a little more firmly; her lungs filled more fully, pushing the bountiful boob ever more skyward, threatening to surround not just the nipple but her finger as well; her eyes closed, she bit her lower lip, and she straightened and tensed both legs, the muscles clearly defined. My God, Ted thought, she's cumming, right her on the beach!

With that realization, Ted had to turn to his magazine, though his eyes never came close to focusing on it. A brief but frantic trialogue developed between the Erotic part of Ted's brain (Eros), the Rational part of Ted's brain (Rat), and his dick and other reproductive equipment (Repro).

Eros: Staring at your dick made her cum!

Rerpo: Nitric oxide levels rising yet again, corpora cavernosa pressure approaching maximum

Rat: NO! Not now

Eros: But you know you want to - it would feel SO good!

Rerpo: 300,000,000 sperm locked and loaded

Rat: WAIT! Too messy! Too embarrassing!

Eros: She quietly stroked her nipple and used her legs to rub her clit and achieved climax right on this beach! And only you two know! That is MORE than erotic!

Rerpo: Seminal fluid pressure in the red zone, leakage reported yet again, not clear when the dam might break

Rat: God, you're both right, but your time will cum - uh come! Control yourselves!

Rerpo: NOW would be a good time...

Eros: Just one more look at her tits, one more look at her face, consumed in ecstasy!

Rat: No, and that's... oh God... final!

With that, the rational brain finally won the argument, and, a few moments later, Ted risked another look at Eva. Her legs were still outstretched, and Ted could see that the pubic hair downstream from her slit was now clearly darker. She had released her left nipple from its depression, and it now nestled in between her index and middle finger, rising up to show its tip at the same height as those digits, while her palm cupped the outer half of the still heaving bosom. She was still breathing hard, and her eyes had taken on a veiled look - still aimed straight at Ted's cock.

When Eva's eyes finally cleared a bit more, Ted mouthed the words, "I want you." This was true enough, but he knew it would never (should never) happen. Being a voyeur brought him great joy, but truly cheating on his loving wife was beyond even his highest testosterone level.

With one orgasm (hers) behind her, Eva then stood, still naked, picked up her bikini top, which dangled from her hand, and walked Ted's way to stand just five feet from his towel. Ted watched her naked breasts wobble and sway, nipples both still hard as rocks as she approached. His dick twitched almost uncontrollably, his balls scrunched even higher, and the urge to proceed to release was almost unbearable.

Ted had to hide his face in the magazine, with only occasional glances up as she settled her mammaries into the bikini top lest he finally lose control. At first, the nipples were peaking over the top, but she must have felt that that was too much, so she covered them up, too. Despite Ted's mouthed proposition, he was frozen, bound by his marriage vow. Eva departed without saying a word, never having achieved her ultimate goal of pushing Ted over the edge.

Ted lay there for several minutes, reliving the encounter. My GOD was that erotic! His dick finally calmed down somewhat, and when he thought it was safe to walk with only a partial erection, he made his way into the water, checking out all the nearby boobs and nipples as he went. The waves were larger than normal, and almost everyone was staying close to shore. Ted was a strong swimmer, though, and he dove under the waves and managed to get out beyond the breakers.

Alone now (the surfers were well south of him, where they could get better rides), he reached down and slowly stroked his dick for several minutes, closing his eyes while reliving the encounters as the swells rolled past, breaking well shoreward of him. The hanging breasts of the happy mother, the nipple slip from Eva's bikini, then the amazing rack of the girl with the boyfriend, the two lovers with their lotion and nipple play.

But amazing as those were, the last encounter with Eva was by far the most memorable. He burned the shape of her tits into his memory, he relived the way Eva's left nipple had rebounded from being pushed into her left breast, and he got a rush thinking of how she had stared at his dick, and finally how she had brought herself off in front of him and for him alone. What an erotic experience!

For a while, he lay on his back, letting his stiff cock lay like a log on his belly, being gently pushed by the surface chop. He loved to hang on the edge of orgasm for hours at a time, and he spent a good long time staying right there this time as well - stroke, stroke, stroke, twitch, twitch, deep breath, pause, repeat.

Then, looking over his shoulder, he saw a magnificent wave building - bigger than the others and perfect for body surfing. With his dick still rock hard and at the point of no return, Ted paddled hard toward shore and caught the wave, arms straight out in front for balance and steering. His unattended cock was pummeled left and right, up and down by the roiling surf, and in moments, he began to release his huge load of pent up sperm to the frantically massaging pussy of the cool Pacific ocean, spasming over and over and over all the way in to shore in the most intense orgasm of his life.

Like a spent salmon, he lay in the shallows for several minutes while he recovered from and relived the intensity of the unique experience of the surf induced orgasm. Despite the mind blowing release, the images and sensations flooding through his head kept him rock hard this whole time.

His dick finally softening, though not really shrinking in length, he pulled himself up and started to stagger back to his towel, only to see the brunette and the redhead bounding hand in hand through the crowd toward the water, giggling as much as they were jiggling. Both sets of bosoms were wobbling wildly, both sets of nipples and even their areolae were fully puckered, almost as if this display was part of the girls' design in their approach to getting to the water while men (and some women!), young and old, took in the sight. "God, I love breasts!" Ted thought, one more time.