All Comments on 'Eyes on the Ice'

by EgyptOasis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Blake wasn't very smart in the beginning but it all worked out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, but you HAVE to edit or get someone to do it for you.

EgyptOasisEgyptOasisover 9 years agoAuthor
Editing Messages

I spent several weeks searching for and emailing editors with no luck, so I got sick of waiting so I decided to do it myself. Proof reading and corrections are my greatest downfalls, I hate them and I suck at it so thank you for your patience with the errors that I missed.

In the disclaimer I mentioned that I was looking for an editor, so if anyone has any recommendations I will absolutely take them!

I will definitely take any tips and corrective criticism that you guys have and comment on so I can imporove my writing.

Thanks for reading!

-EgyptOasis

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 9 years ago
Very nice

Good god, a quality hocky story and not from the pens of MugsyB or PennLady how controversial.

Well done. Looking forward to more great stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

This is exactly what love is all about. Loved their love-making, the sexy trail of hair on his abs, and his blonde hair. Was so happy to see them connect, then reconnect. Long may they love each other!

pip1247pip1247about 7 years ago
Good story

It took a while to get things sorted out in the beginning between characters. Once I did the story came together nicely. I feel like there could be more to the story and a little bit richer character development. Blake could have expressed to Miranda what the issue was and there should have been a better exchange there. All in all it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I loved this story! Thank you for writing it...thank you for submitting it! It was absolutely the very thing I needed to to read at the very moment I needed to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“On one of Luke and I's dates…”

You don’t need an editor or a proofreader to know that “I’s” is NOT a word. We generally use the word “my” in English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous