F6: Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the cool of the late afternoon, Eric walked Lisbeth and Melody down to the corpse of flowering purple trees. Only the closest of Eric's and Kasey's staff were there at the intimate gathering. They sat in white chairs trimmed with pale pink and white satin ribbon and flowers and a celebrant stood at the end of the short aisle with Gabriel awaiting their arrival.

It all seemed to go by in a blur for Lisbeth who stood and posed with Gabriel for photos under the purple flowered canopy of the trees looking radiant and happy. She was hugged and kissed by all the guests and they walked with their arms entwined to a small marquee where a small dinner awaited them and the band played as they danced their first dance together. It was magical and more than she had expected as Kasey sang Could I Have this Dance for them.

As a final surprise, Kasey and Eric had set up a Yurt for them not far from the spot they had been married and filled it with all of the comforts of a bedroom including wash basins and jugs. Her mother had spoken to her about the first time she had sex, and she looked at all the sumptuous furnishings in despair not wanting to make a mess of any of them.

Taking one of a myriad of towels, she smiled shyly and took Gabriels hand leading him out of the tent and through the trees to a spot on the purple carpet of flowers. Placing the towel on the ground, she stepped forward to him and kissed him nervously. His hands trembled on her waist as if he too was nervous.

"You're so beautiful, Mrs Blackman," he murmured between kisses. He knew the last of the party had moved up to the house to give them some privacy, but he still looked around nervously before beginning to fumble with the buttons on the back of her dress. She turned so he could better see what he was doing but as she felt the dress loosen enough to drop past her shoulders and hips she turned back to him. She began to unbutton his shirt as he slipped the dress from her shoulders running his hands over her bare skin as her hand glided over his chest to shoulders parting his shirt and pushing I down his arms.

Shrugging off the shirt, he stepped back and undid his pants as he marvelled at her body clad only is sheer lace bra and panties in the same starting white as her dress had been. He groaned and took her in his arms then kissing her as he eased her down onto the large towel.

"I have wanted this for as long as I can remember he said smoothing one hand over her lace covered breast. They continued to kiss as together they removed her bra, and he leaned up to look at her now naked breasts. "Amazing he whispered and bent his head to kiss each in turn before returning to her lips. The nervous excitement and adrenaline overcame any shyness they may have felt as the last of their underwear was pushed own their legs. He hovered over her and smiled as he manoeuvred between her legs and made gentle rocking motions in search of the spot to enter her. Passion had overtaken any fear for Lisbeth, and she widened her legs and lifted her hips to guide him into her. Finding his place he pushed gently finding the resistance of her hymen. He smiled and bent to kiss her gently as he thrust harder into her on each move until he was in her. She cried out and tensed below him.

"Did I hurt you?" he froze in place. He had been told she would cry the first time, but he hadn't known it could hurt her.

"It's supposed to be like that the first time," she said through gritted teeth. "Can we just take it slowly for a moment, please."

"Anything you want," he murmured groaning as he felt her muscles tighten around his cock.

He moved in and out gently for a little while until his need became too much to bear and he began to quicken the pace. He was rewarded with her gasps of pleasure and the deepening of their kisses. He rose up above her slightly giving vent to his need and sawing in and out of her until he thought he could stand it no more and moaned loudly as his seed emptied into her. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled to his side keeping his softening cock lodged within her as long as possible. Eventually, he let her roll away from him to lay on her back beside him. His hands explored her body as she smiled dreamily up at him and let her eyes caress his body as his hands were doing to hers.

"You're bleeding," he said in alarm.

"That happens the first time. It will be different next time, and I will know what to expect," she giggled. "Can we do it again now, please?"

"Oh yes, again and again and again, I just need a small rest between those agains," he gave a small self-conscious laugh.

"We could go back to the tent if you like, I won't bleed again I don't think," she suggested.

"Anything you want," he smiled. "It will always be anything you want." He helped her to her feet and gathered their discarded clothes as she picked up the towel and folded it heading back towards the yurt with him following close behind. He loved the way her bottom swayed when she walked and felt that if she stayed naked he would follow her into hell itself.

Discarding the towel she went to the wash basin and began to clean up as Gabriel laced up the opening of the canvas door. He smiled as he turned and saw her naked in the dim candle lit space. The light reflected off her curves in the most delicious of ways, and he could feel his cock already hardening again at the sight of her walking toward him. She gently wrapped a cool, wet cloth around his cock and began to clean the blood and come from it until he took it from her hand and threw it back into the basin. He then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Rest time is over," he murmured into her ear, and he lay her on the bed pushing her legs up high and entering her unhindered. He watched her face and looked into her eyes as he thrust in and out of her at different angles. He wanted her to enjoy it as much as he did and he tried to remember all the advice that had been given to him. Her hands reached up to scratch down his rib cage to his ass, and he whispered, "Oh fuck," in a long drawn out breath. He thrust into her hard and lost another load of come into her sweet body.

He lay on his back breathing heavily and pulled her to him fitting her body into his ribs and wrapping his arms around her, content just to have her this close and feel her warm skin against his. This time, it was Lisbeth whose curious hands explored his body as they talked about returning home.

"The Goodman have been asked to move to the sister Assembly in Miles. The only reason they haven't left yet is because the only witness to the things they have been accused of has not been there to testify," he rolled his eyes at her.

"I thought with councillor Goodman having the pastors ear that they wouldn't believe me if I accuse his wife and daughter of such things," Lisbeth said quietly.

"The pastor and the men of the council are good men. They know the truth of things that happen in our community. You have to trust that people there love you and want you to be happy," Gabriel kissed the top of her head.

"I didn't understand a lot of things in the community. It's very closed off in the dormitory. One day we are children playing and having fun and the next we are locked up in a cell with so many restrictions we can hardly breathe. It's a wonder more girls don't try to leave." She thought for a moment. "Promise me that if we have a daughter you won't make me send her there, we can protect her and make sure she follows the rules."

"I can't promise to break the rules but..." he forestalled her arguments. "But I can promise to try and change the law. I am sure more than a few families feel the same way."

"You would do that? Try and change the law?" She leaned up on her elbow to look at him and judge his sincerity.

"Haven't I told you enough tonight, anything you want, my wife," he smiled as she craned her neck up to kiss him. She squirmed against his body and her hand trailed down to rest over his cock. "If you're looking for round three I am not sure I have it in me tonight," he chuckled.

"I've had some advice about that," she giggled and squirmed down his body.

"What are you doing?" he asked amused.

"I want to see it grow. It's like magic isn't it. A little stroke here, a little kiss there," she kissed the tip remembering the words: suck it like a piece of honeycomb. She felt his cock jump in her hand, and she smiled. "A little lick here and another kiss there," she heard him groan, and the soft flesh in her hand began to take form as the beast the older woman spoke about woke again. She placed her mouth over the fleshy head of his cock and sucked on it feeling his body tense and listening to the moans as it expanded even more under her ministrations.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and began to move his hips as if wanting more and more of her sucking. She stroked the long shaft taking as much as she could into her mouth without gagging and played with the hairy sack that hung below his cock as she continued to suck on his cock. The urgency that came with the tightening of his balls hit him again, but he didn't want to come into her beautiful mouth so gritting his teeth he reached down and pulled her up to him rolling her to her back.

"Two can play this game," he smirked and kissed down her body. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs pushing them apart and looked for the first time at the mysteries of a woman. Unsure what to do or where to start he stroked his tongue up and down the surface of her vagina feeling in the large swelling above the opening he had already penetrated twice. He licked at it tentatively and was rewarded with a shudder and pleasurable noise so he continued.

He found he enjoyed the taste of her, and as he lapped between the opening to her vagina and the swelling bud above it, she began to shake until her body arched and she cried out in pleasure. He breathing was ragged and as he continued she began to beg him to stop. Climbing her body he kissed her letting her taste herself.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked anxiously his cock nudging at the entrance to her vagina again.

"Oh no just the opposite that was amazing it's just that it got so sensitive after that big wave of pleasure passed," she explained cupping his shining face with one hand and kissing him again as he entered her.

They fell into an exhausted sleep after the third time and woke only to begin exploring each other all over again. It was well past lunchtime when they heard the voice of Frances through the canvas flap of the yurt.

"You'll have to eat sometime if you plan to keep that up," he chuckled. "Get dressed and come up to the house, so we know you are still alive in there."

"Yes father," Lisbeth called out breathlessly making the man chuckle louder.

"It will be good to have a spirited daughter in the house. Don't take too long or you will have Eric down here hauling you out of that marriage bed." The chuckle got softer as he moved away.

"Better make this quick then," Gabriel groaned and began to thrust into her again with a big smile.

* * * *

They had stayed with Eric and Kasey an extra to days to record the duet in thanks of the hastily put together wedding, sleeping happily in the yurt with no one around to hear them or bother them. Then they went home. Eric and Kasey had accompanied them to the town to look for a house they could turn into a studio or at least a piece of land they could build one.

The four weary travelers walked back to the commune from the town and were greeted warmly by everyone except the Goodmans, who knew that their tenuous hold on their position within the community was at an end.

A week later an official Assembly wedding was held for the happy couple, and the house that had been built for them by the community was officially blessed and given over to them. Lisbeth found that married life had opened all the doors she thought closed to her here. She went into the town once a week to see Kasey and Eric, who were staying to supervise the building of their new home and studio. She enjoyed keeping house for her husband, and they industriously worked at adding to the communities' population by trying to make babies.

In the absence of the choir mistress who had moved with her sister's family to Miles Lisbeth and her mother took over the running of the small choir. She brought her guitar in, and they added a few new songs to the choir's repertoire.

It was strange to think that she had to leave home to truly appreciate just how wonderful it was there, as Mrs Gabriel Blackman.

* * * *

Acknowledgements:

I would like to acknowledge that the lyrics used in this story come from the following songs:

"Pony" Kasey Chambers

"Walk in the country" Keith Urban

"Could I have this Dance" Ann Murray