All Comments on 'Fae Woods Ch. 08'

by sylentpoet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
demon_Xdemon_Xover 10 years ago

keep going...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kind of upset!

Love your stories but I like it when the thesis character is interested in one person. I really want him to be with Sienna. Nether less it's still a great read. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

Thought you were never going to finish this story. Glad you have picked it back up.

browneyed_demonic_angelbrowneyed_demonic_angelover 10 years ago
Help with finding a story PLEASE?

Hi, I'm looking for a particular story on lit, but I can't seem to find it :( I read it a few years ago, and I really want to read it again (it's like, a zillion chapters long)

It's about a demon that get's summoned by this society to kill this girl because she's doing this uni paper on that society (coz her dad/uncle was killed by them). But said demon watches her through the window dancing to "Obsession" by Animotion, and falls in love or something, and he takes her back to his family's house (i think he's only part demon) to keep her safe... The story goes on, and there's some other bits that involve his brothers and their love lives, and eventually that girl becomes some sort of oracle (i think- unless that's some other story).... I can't remember anything else.

PLEASE HELP ME! I AM EL-DESPARADO!!!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story search

You are looking for the author Purefire. I love her stories as well, and I'm sure you probably have not seen the new ones.

I love this story as well. Please do continue!!!!

zarroc789zarroc789about 10 years ago
Write more.

Please write more this an amazing story.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

Won't you please finish this story? It is so imaginative, it definitely deserves to be brought to closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another unfinished work....soooo lazy

Simply NO EXCUSE to no finish like so many others. Really a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersylentpoet@sylentpoet
Hi all, I'm just your local mocha skinned ebony beauty. I like to read fantastic stories liberally sprinkled with erotic details and sometimes I write them too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae Woods Ch. 07 Previous Part
Fae Woods Series Info