FagCuckShit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

I couldn't resist writing software to compare his timing to the output of HotStory authors. Yeah, I'm nosy. After a few months, bingo! I'm grinning as I grab Gail's hands and show her the graph. It fits perfectly. One other account correlates to his timing... BetterBull.

Our curiosity gets the best of us one night. At two in the morning Bill silently slips in and walks through the living room. The lights are off. He doesn't see us on the couch. I'm casting a shield so he can't detect our minds.

My darling wife is as subtle as ever. "Service many hot-wives tonight, BetterBull?"

I can feel his heart beating hard against his chest. Busted! Bill whips around, turns on the lights and sits down with us on the couch. I can see him trying to find the right words to say. There are none.

Finally he just goes for it. "You originally reached out to me because of my BTB stories. You're probably disappointed in me, now you know about my being a bull. Perhaps my being involved in any way with the cuck life makes you see me as less of a man."

I'd never dare say it, but my saucy wife says it for me, in the most seductive tone of voice. "Oh, no, Bill. Men who think of themselves as less than men need someone like you to look up to. You're the one they call, when they need a real man to satisfy their wives. You're more of a man than most...a real stud."

Then Gail turns to me. "Don't you think he's a real stud, honey? You're learning to be a military man. Shall he show you this kind of manhood too? Want to learn about being a bull? He could show us here, in the privacy of our home. You can keep me all to yourself. You can share me as your teaching example slut. I'm your property, sir. Whatever you tell me, I'll obey. Use me as you wish."

I have to admit, her logic is flawless. I could learn a lot from this bull. Shall I ask him to demonstrate on her? Am I ready to share my wife, so this feral creature can teach me his secret of raw, sexual manhood?

Bill speaks softly. "It's late. It's a horny thing you found out about me. Your thoughts are running away with you. You'll be able to think more clearly in the morning."

And with that, Bill gets up and goes to bed. It's his closure action. We're done for the night. We go to bed too.

* * * *

I should be going to sleep. I'm spooning Gail, and she's making the softest cute little whisper snores, barely audible. She's out like a light. I'm brooding. I always mocked cuck writers for being less than men. Now this elusive manliness I've sought all my life is within reach. He can give me his secret to that. All I'll have to give him in return is my wife. She seems pretty keen on the idea. I don't blame her. The guy's a walking sex magnet, and that's what I need to learn.

Will our marriage be the same? Certainly not. I'm not even the same, just thinking about it. I always hated cucks for not being men. Now I'm thinking of becoming one, to learn to be a real man. Gail figured out how I can learn. He can show me, using her, for as long and as often as it takes for whatever he has to rub off on me. Am I ready to pay that price?

"Go to sleep, Trevor, you're thinking way too fucking loud!" His voice booms through the walls.

I know he can hear me wondering. How am I going to go to sleep now?

"I loaded your bong with the sleepy oil. Use it and quit keeping me awake with all your loud worrying. Noodle. Don't noodle. Don't do anything you don't want to do. Now Go To Sleep!"

* * * *

"Honey, we need to talk." Oh crap. There it is. Even a Superman has kryptonite. For any real man, that phrase is it. This is the worst possible time, when we're both so baked. I can hear her trying to form her thoughts, before they even become almost words.

You know what? I know where she's going with this. She's going to bite the bullet and take one for the team. She's going to be the bigger man. Not this time.

"Gail, hold on. I need to say this. I know you're just as intrigued about my learning from him as I am. You'll get to enjoy your real man for the rest of our lives."

"But you're already a real man, Trevor. You just need to learn that sexual confidence every bull has. It would do you a world of good. I'll share you. Go bulling with Bill."

"Gail, you're offering to be the hero. You're offering to sit here at home while Bill takes me out bulling with him. You endure all the pain while I have all the fun. You want to see my confidence boosted, but what would that do to yours? What kind of real man would do that to his lady? Doesn't a real man run into the burning building to save his woman?"

"What are you saying, Trevor? After all you wrote about fag cucks, this is scaring me. What are you offering?"

"Look, Gail, I had it backward. I thought the men who shared their wives were the cowards. Well, some are. They just want to be abused. But the men who do it so their wives can know how desirable they are...aren't those some of the bravest men in the world? I do want to learn the raw sexual confidence Bill has as a bull. But I don't have to practice the physical bulling. I can catch that confidence by our drawing incredibly close to him, not by my straying horribly far from you. What real man doesn't want to spare his woman, and take the worst pain on himself? Only a coward would let her pay the price."

"You're one fucked up, twisted cookie, you know that?"

"That's why you love me Gail."

"Yes, that's why I love you Trevor. More than you know, and more now than ever before. You just ran into the burning building for me. That's enough of a stud for me."

I shrug. "So we're done with this discussion then? We let the bull go off, and I find my confidence some other way? He's training me as a confident military man, but I could still learn other things from him. I just thought if we could draw close enough to him somehow, when he's operating in that full-on bull mode, his feral manliness would become a part of me. It would soak into me somehow."

Gail's eyes grow wide. "You want to drink from his manhood? Oh my God. You're falling in love with him, aren't you?"

I bust up laughing, and can't seem to stop. Gail starts laughing too. That was a good one. She has a way of taking things down a notch, when I need a little perspective. Her laugh is like music.

* * * *

Things settle back down. Gail has loosened up a lot. She's clowning around a lot more than ever before. She's become a naughty flirt, seeing how it affects me. I'm enjoying it.

It's all in good fun. It reminds me of how we lovingly gave each other a green light we'd never use. Every time she flirts with him, it rubs my face in her being willing to share me. It's so twisted, but ever so romantic. The stronger she flirts, the stronger it tells my gut how much she'd have given me. The stronger she flirts, the harder it makes me.

Chapter 6. Confrontation.

Gail is pacing. We haven't even dressed for bed yet, and it's past midnight. She's worried about Bill. Since she came out of her shell, Bill's been going into his. He's still gun-metal tough at work, training me and his men, but at home he's turning into a no-show. I've been getting my most personal home assignments by email. They're brilliant, insightful and they've really been helping me to come to terms with a lot of things about myself. But...I hate to admit it...it's not the same as being around him in person. I miss him.

She touches my cheek. "Trevor, it's not like Bill to just go AWOL. There's something going on. I feel like I've done something to hurt him. It's like the happier I get here with you, the more miserable he gets off by himself. Something's not right. You gotta go talk to him, cause I'm sure he won't talk to me."

Great. Now I have to fix the man's man. This is so fucked up. It takes a woman to put me up to something like this. My wife is just that woman. Marching slowly down the hall, I see flickering light. It's late. He expects me to be asleep. He's used to living alone. His door isn't closed all the way. His computer screen shows through the crack. That display is huge! There's a movie playing on it.

The sound and the sight hit me at the same time. My guts feel like I've been stabbed. It's Gail's voice moaning out. "Give me that fucking cock Bill. Don't tease me." There is my sweet, faithful loving wife on the screen, knees out wide like a frog, with Bill plowing her.

It's the cruelest, yet the hottest thing I've ever seen. The resolution of this video is amazing. I can see everything on this enormous monitor. Gail glistens in sweat, clutching this incredible man by his muscular ass, forcing his manhood into herself, grunting with the effort. I'm no small man, either, so I know that sound she's making. She's keening in pain and ecstasy at once. He's entering my wife's cervix.

That naked Bill on the screen is thrusting, jamming himself into my wife's open womb as his ass muscles clench seven times. He's drowning her inmost depths with his potent seed. If this has been going on for a month, there's no way she's not already pregnant with Bill's baby. I'm a cuckold. Not just a cuckold...a breeding wife cuckold. We should start thinking of baby names.

Gail's breath is hot on my neck as she gasps behind me. She's peering into his room too, seeing the damning evidence in full resolution on the screen. I bet she never knew Bill was recording their adulterous fuck sessions.

Real men cry when they find out shit like this. My mind explodes. How can my prick be such a heartless traitor? I'm rock hard, even while my life comes crashing to an end! This is not good. I run out to the living room couch, sobbing silently into its cushions.

She didn't need to disrespect me like this! Why go behind my back? Why would she steal what I offered to give? She didn't include me in her decision. She didn't even see me as important enough to tell. I'm nothing to her. At least I know where I stand. The hotter I get, the worse the lightning storm rages outside. It's taken three trees since I saw the video. I'm floating in the air now, electricity crackling off my skin. The next strike may flash from my hands.

"It's not what it looks like, Trevor!"

What the fuck! Couldn't Bill think of an original line? That's insulting. He's a much better author than that. He's not even trying. Oh, he's about to speak again. Maybe he'll put more effort into it.

"You're not my fucking cuck. That was my wife, in my home universe. Now I'm stuck here. I've searched for years, and I can't find the portal coordinates to get back home to her."

OK, that's more like it. At least it's original. If he's going to buy me off with bullshit, it better be good fiction, not crap clichés. I'll power back a little and listen to his creative lies.

Gail is raging. "What software did you use to put my face on that body? How did you make that video? WHY did you make that video? You better explain, Bill, before I put a hollow point in your brain."

That's my Gail, always subtle. Yep. She's holding a massive caliber handgun in her steady hand. There's a red laser dot on Bill's forehead. The last thing I expected was for her to take my side. Either he's telling the truth or he's a sick fuck who makes fake celebrity porn about his friends' wives.

Bill hands me a USB stick, labeled '2000TB'. "Ever seen one of those in your home world? You never saw my bedroom before. You never saw my laptop. What did you see? Was there a monitor there? No. Just a huge projection in thin air. You didn't notice that, did you? Does that look like home world technology to you?"

I'm pissed, but I'm keeping my time field constant. My skin is still glowing. "OK. I get it. You're from bizarro earth. That gives you no right to make fake porn about my wife."

Bill shakes his head no. "I had this USB stick in my pocket when I came through the portal. I was bringing every patent from my home world on it. It also happened to have my entire personal library. That wasn't your wife you saw. It was mine. I have no way of getting back home to her. It was only supposed to be a four-hour visit. Your life sucks. Boo hoo. You can't begin to imagine mine."

Bill always shields himself from me. I'm not supposed to be feeling this. My mind caves in. All his sorrow, all his memory, all his heartbreak washes over me. Gail and I are both caught up in uncontrollable sobbing. We've come to love Bill, from the heart, for whoever and whatever he is. Now I understand the horror of his life. His heart's not burnt by warfare action. It's burnt by being stranded here, cut off from his wife.

With my unspoken blessing, Gail walks up to Bill and brushes the tears off his cheek. "What's her name?"

"Gail. I..."

"No, Bill, in your own home world, what is your wife's name? The one who looks like me? What's her name?"

"Gail..."

"You don't want to tell me? Aren't we a little past secrets now? You need someone in your life who gives a shit. We care about you. We love you. Please let us in Bill. What's her name?"

Oddly, now I believe him. All my anger is replaced by curiosity. This is the weirdest story I've seen, and it's happening in real life, right in front of me. I'm as impatient to hear his story as Gail is. We stare at him expectantly.

Bill offers the saddest smile. "No, Gail. I wasn't interrupting. I was answering your question. That lady looks like you in my own world. That beautiful woman whose face could launch a thousand ships, her name is Gail. My wife's maiden name is Gail McConnell."

All the blood leaves my face. I'm almost not sure who I am anymore. No wonder I've been obsessed with the fear of sharing Gail. In another universe, that's exactly what I'm doing. In his home world, Bill owns her, not me. Time to shake off the torn memories, man up and face the music.

Gail gets it at the same time. "That's so weird. That's my maiden name too. What are the odds? Oh no! Oh dear! Oh, Bill! How could you endure seeing me day in and day out? Even a cuckold gets to enjoy his own wife when she comes home to him. Why would you subject yourself to this torture?"

Chapter 7. Confession.

Bill makes no pretense, letting tears roll down his face. "I can't help it, Gail. The moment I saw you, I was drawn like a moth to the flame. I read Trevor's postings. He'd sooner kill me than share you. But I could finally see you again. If I can't have you, at least I can love you from afar as Trevor cuckolds me. I have no right to you in this universe. You're his wife here, not mine. I'm a chastity locked cuckold, and Trevor is my bull."

Then it dawns on me. "When you go out bulling, there's never any disrespect, is there?"

Bill's answer is flat, devoid of passion. "No there's not. I knew those men in my home world. We smoked hash together on the battlefield. I've fought and smoked with them in this world too. Their hearts broke from my pain. The first cuck I ever bulled was a soldier who saved my life. He reminded me I owed him my life. He asked me to let him do anything he wanted, to put me out of my misery. God help me...I agreed, hoping he'd shoot me."

Gail's voice is trembling. "What did he do to you?"

Bill went on. "He tied me up at gunpoint and watched his wife make sweet, tender love to me. Then all of them gave their wives to me out of compassion. I'd rather die than disrespect one of those extraordinary, loving heroes. That's where I learned the strength of real men. It was their strength."

Now it's official. I'm insane. "Would you like to kiss her?"

Bill sniffs. "Please don't taunt me. You've already won. I'm in love with your wife and I'll never do anything about it. I'm begging you. Please don't rub it in. I can't bear it."

"No, Bill, I'm not teasing you. I'm not that cruel. It was a simple question. Would you like to kiss her?"

"Only if she wants to kiss me, Trevor. She's your wife, but she's still her own person."

Gail looks at me questioningly, and I nod yes. She reaches up, gathers Bill's hair in her hands, opens her mouth and meets his lips in a lover's kiss of passion. They're moaning as their tongues duel and slip around each other. I'm overwhelmed by the emotions rolling off from both of them, not just Bill. My wife loves this man. She's kissing him with all her soul poured into it. How did this happen? How long has her heart been his?

Their lips part, and Gail's lips speak so softly, while still panting. "For years, my dreams have been haunted by this man. My alternate self in an alternate universe lost her own husband, and is in agony, waiting for his return. The sorrow infuses my dreams and my waking life."

Oh snap. My Gail is feeling the heartbreak of Bill's Gail trapped in the other universe. I'm awestruck. "How could I be so blind and deaf? Why didn't I hear this before?"

My wife gives a slow, sad chuckle. "That's not the sort of thing you tell your jealous husband, if you want to live. Your Burn The Bitch stories, and your super powers? No fucking way. I saw what you did to that mugger. Nobody gets thrown four hundred feet and lives. His head went splat like a water balloon. Not for me, no thank you sir. I kept my distance."

Oh shit. That happened. I'd convinced myself it was a bad dream, but she remembers it too. There's only one right thing to do now.

I look Bill in the eyes. "That movie of your wife is several years old. Would you like some fresh fantasy fodder?"

He looks frightened. "What do you have in mind?"

As casual as anything, I walk up behind Bill, circle my arms around his chest from behind, and place him right in front of my Gail again. Reaching with both hands, I grab both of his hands and place them on my wife's heaving breasts.

Bill and Gail gasp in shock. I answer. "I expect to see some real heavy petting. This is light years beyond sex. I want...no, I need to see some true love in action. Kiss her again, and move your hands all over her. Don't leave one part of her body unexplored. Doctor's orders."

Now they're kissing again. He's unbuttoning her blouse. Sure I'm jealous. Who wouldn't be? But the jealousy is setting a blazing fire of lust in me. I can't get enough of this. How much fantasy fodder am I willing to let Bill enjoy with my wife? How far should I let them go, before I put a stop to it? I already told him to explore her body. That's how blind men look at faces. It's the least I can give him, after all these years. Let his hands memorize her every curve. I can at least give the man a heavy petting session with his own wife.

I've never seen her look happier. Tears of joy are rolling down both their faces. They never cease from kissing. Her blouse doesn't button all the way down. He's got all three buttons undone. He pulls away. They hold each other's gaze. He grasps the left and right bottom edges of her blouse. He slowly lifts. Obediently, my wife raises her arms, allowing Bill to pull her blouse up, over her head and off. Her bra is tented by tiny twin peaks of erect nipples begging to escape from the chaste embrace.

Looking over at me for assurance, she sees me nod. Gail reaches behind her back and undoes the clasp of her bra. In slow motion, I see her glorious globes swing out into view, as she removes the straps and tosses the support garment aside. They're barely any lower. It had only restrained them from dancing this enticingly for him. Now my wife is naked from the waist up. Bill moves his hands into place, kneading her boobs, feeling her nipples pressing into the palms of his hands. I never thought I'd feel so gratified watching another man take possession of my wife's breasts. Their kiss resumes even hotter. He gently thumbs her nipples, lifting to weigh her luscious mammaries in his cupped hands.

Gail has kept her eyes open all this time, searching my face at each critical moment for any sign of my wanting them to stop. She's been so loyal to me...until now. Gail finally closes her eyes. From here on, if I want her to stop, I'll have to find my voice and say so out loud. I'm not sure anymore I really want them to stop...ever.