FagCuckShit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they're kissing again, Bill is moving his hands all over her back, her sides, her front, cupping and kneading her breasts. He's taking every liberty with every piece of exposed flesh my wife has uncovered for him. He runs his hands down her ass, grasping and squeezing her ass cheeks through her skintight stretch jeans. Over and over again, he feels up her full hourglass figure. His hands caress and memorize her every curve, from her ass back out to her generous hips, up her narrow waist, up and around her front to cup and fondle her ample breasts.

He's kissing up and around her cheeks, to the indentation below each ear, giving her shivers of excitement. He knows her well. I know what this does to her. Her center must be a swamp by now. Bill's kisses and light licks are traveling down my wife's neck, tracing along her collarbone. While he's lavishing his mouth's attention on Gail's upper chest, just above and into the upper curves of her bosom, his hands are massaging the front of my wife's jeans-clad thighs. Even through two layers of clothing, I'm sure he can feel the heat radiating from her slick, steaming core.

At last, Bill's head dips down. He laps his way in an inward spiral over my wife's left breast and finally sucks her nipple into his mouth to suckle her with all his love. Her mammary flesh muffles his groaning as Gail howls in an orgasm. Her legs are flailing like Elvis as she shudders and quakes her way through an unexpected release. I'm so close to blowing my load too. My nipples are on fire, and my head is spinning.

Now he repeats the same spiral approach on her right breast, this time reaching in with his thumbs to massage her hard and needy clit through her jeans and panties. She screams an incomprehensible stream of gibberish and grabs his head, forcing his nursing mouth hard into her. She's smothering him in her massive boob as her body spasms violently below.

I'm seeing the rushing to fulfillment for years of pent up desire, feeling it washing into my heart, mind and soul from the two of them. I can't remember being so happy, terrified and deeply upset all at the same time. Every possible emotion is warring inside me, and it's the most incredible rush I've ever experienced. This pain and pleasure all at once is the most powerful drug I've ever been on. I'm already addicted.

Nothing remains now but to see them complete the progression, that age-old dance of total and complete union. Only that will satisfy this overwhelming hunger rising within me.

Chapter 8. Acceptance.

I feel like all these months I've been watching a romance movie starring my wife and my best friend Bill. I'm as eager for it as they are. I need to see them reach that happy ever after place in the movie, where they're locked together in bliss. I'm so fucked. I never thought I'd experience such an unbearable ache to become a cuckold.

How did this agony of yearning overtake me to see this man claim my wife as his own? Do I dare do this to my marriage? Do I dare let them go all the way together? What will become of me? Will I be the one trapped behind a looking glass, waiting forever for my wife? Do I love her enough to lose her to him, if that's her choice? He's the real man, after all.

If I'm going to lose her, there's nothing I can do about it. For the time being, she can give him a thrill, a teenage date, doing some naughty heavy petting. Let that suffice them for now. I'm in no hurry to break my own heart. I can see what losing her did to Bill. Call me selfish, but I don't want to experience that kind of overwhelming sorrow any time soon.

Just as I'd expected, Gail's apple red tipped fingers are unbuttoning Bill's shirt. Together they're removing it. Holy fuck is he ripped! As the cuffs catch his hands, he pulls off from the kiss to finish shedding his shirt. Now they match in their undress.

I reach past them toward her jeans. It startles them, like they'd forgotten I exist. I don't blame either of them. I unfasten the button on her jeans and zip down her zipper. I sit back down. Getting the message, Gail does a seductive little dance, lowering her tight fitting jeans down over her swaying hips. I did invite his hands to explore every inch of her, and those jeans were in the way.

Not to be at a disadvantage, Gail unbuttons Bill's jeans and helps him out of them. The tip of his huge boner stands out like a periscope from the slot in his boxers. I should stop this right now, but I don't have the heart. This is too fulfilling. How did their desires become mine? After not looking at me for the longest time, Gail finally makes eye contact. I know what she's asking. It's the last garment. I nod yes. She wiggles her panties down her wide hips, past her legs and off. My wife is naked in front of this man she's been kissing. I can smell her arousal. She's so wet for him. His hands are hugging her naked spectacular ass.

In a slow-motion moment, I see my wife's candy tipped fingers slipping under the top edges of Bill's boxers, lowering them past his legs. He steps out of them. She doesn't look to me. She's not asking anymore. She's on a roll.

There's another slow-motion moment. Gail's hand reaches out to try to grab his cock. Bill backs away. He drops to his knees, positioning her on the edge of the couch. Bill makes eye contact with me, licking his lips. There's no question about what he's asking me. It's been too many years since he's tasted his wife.

Nodding yes, I'm giving him permission to drink of her womanhood. I'm starting to think of her as his wife, especially now in their passion of reuniting. Part of her dreams could only weep from the other dimension for missing him. That part is now finding comfort after torturous years of absence. They love each other. I could never deny her this. Let his mouth bring her to heaven. For years, I've resisted this unknown longing. Please, open your legs to him, my delicious bride!

Suddenly, his head drops to her feet, kissing and licking up the insides of her ankles, tracing the curves of each of her calves. He's taking his time. My wife is gurgling in her center, panting for her lover to go down on her as I watch. This craving is unbearable. I ache to see it happen, but I have to be patient. The room is thick with her intoxicating aroma.

I'm out of my mind with lust on their behalf. I'll never be satisfied until I see my friend drinking her gushing love, pouring out from her chamber. My life will be missing its fullest joy until I hear my sweet wife's voice screaming: "I love you Bill", as she comes all over his face.

They're so in love. I'm desperate to hear them shout this love to the whole world, letting it out into the light of day so I can celebrate it with them. Please, Bill, open your kiss onto her. Make oral love to my wife. Drink her orgasm, her love juices pouring out into your mouth, just for you! Swallow her sauces of loyalty. I'm tired of fighting it off anymore. Make her your own. I give her to you, with all my love.

Gail hears every thought of mine. So does Bill. He's kissing and licking up my wife's inner thighs. No other man has kissed her there. Gail's moaning peaks higher and higher with every thought and feeling I share. Now his tongue traces the little creases where her legs meet her pubic area. No one touches her there. He does.

With no warning, Bill's mouth presses onto my virtuous wife's whole mound, running his tongue through the folds of her hot wet flesh. Gail screams his name. Yes, his name, not mine. This thrills me. In my heart I've already given her to him, and now I need to witness his truly appreciating my gift. She is my wedding present to him.

Gail lets loose a series of huffs, one of her signals she's about to come. My wife can scream some pretty raunchy language as she peaks hard. I'm not sure what to expect. Out of that sweet mouth comes the most shocking stream of words, making me explode in my pants.

Gail screams out with wild abandon. "Oh, my darling! My Bill, my sweet love, I love you, I love you, I love you! I'm yours Bill. Take me anytime you want me! My body and heart belong to you! Don't ever leave me! Oh, my precious love, I need you so much!"

She has all the time in the world to scream this out. This orgasm he's drinking from her lasts longer than a minute. She's flopping and flailing, seizing up and releasing. She's caught up in a savage involuntary dance of full body spasms. Her loud screaming subsides. I'm hearing the slurping of this man guzzling my wife's sacred elixir. Her loyalty now fills his stomach. There's no way to ask for it back. It's already become a part of his body.

I'm stunned. I just blew the biggest load of my life into my own pants, listening to my faithful wife profess her undying love and pledge her body forever to this man. Realizing what it means for our marriage, I'm torn by another storm, a shocking, savage eruption. I come again, splashing cum all over me. I'm a hot sticky mess, and the headrushes of my orgasm are still swirling around me. Finally my breath returns to normal. I'm resolute now.

Bill starts climbing backward. His head retreats from between my wife's legs, his face shining with joy, glistening in her juices. I stop him cold. "Where do you think you're going?"

He gives me the most adorable head tilt, like a confused puppy. I pick him up by his waist like he weighs nothing. I drop him to his knees in front of her, between her legs.

"Put it in, Bill. I need to see you fucking my wife. Take her bareback."

Gail gasps. "I'm ovulating, Trevor."

"I know, Gail. You've been off birth control since we got here. If it was meant to be, it would have happened by now. If you're willing, my lovely wife, Bill is going to give us our first child."

I look in Bill's eyes. "Are you willing to get my wife pregnant with your baby? Will you swell her tummy and her breasts with your seed? May I give you her virgin womb, with all my love?"

Bill is in awe. "Only if you watch very closely. Everything I do for her, I'll really be doing for you too. If you're willing to receive it, Trevor, I'll make love to both of you by knocking up your faithful wife."

I'm panting. "I want it, Bill. I want it so bad it hurts. Please take her, mark her with your DNA. Make her yours. Reclaim your wife, Bill. I don't want to lose her, but I'll share her with you forever. She belongs to you now as much as she belongs to me."

"Oh Trevor!" Gail turns her face up to mine and kisses me with more passion than I've ever felt from her. The kiss seems to last forever. At last, I pull away and sit down to watch.

Chapter 9. The Ultimate Gift.

So it begins. This is startlingly similar to what Gail and I saw through the crack in Bill's bedroom door. Déjà vu. He's raising her knees over his shoulders so he can fully penetrate her, as deep into her as possible. Bill speaks. "Trevor, put me in her."

I'm so honored to be a part of this. I rush to their side, grasp his glorious, manly meat, and start teasing them. I shove my head between them and take Bill into my mouth. Hey, if we're all one flesh then we're all one flesh. I'm not asking, I'm claiming. This meat is mine to suck on anytime I want.

I can feel his veins and rough texture covered by velvet smooth skin. I breathe him in deep. His manly bouquet spins my mind with desire. His magnificent cock pushes against the back of my throat, and I swallow. He's in. My man has his meat lodged all the way down my greedy, swallowing throat. My nose is in his pubic hair. I want to taste his sweet seed on my tongue. I don't have the right. His woman needs him to make a baby in her.

Gail laughs. "That is so fucking HOT! You're taking new territory dear. This is some serious fag cuck shit, and you're the fucking master of it! Suck that cock down your throat!"

Now that I've got him crazy hard, I pull back with a coy smile. "Later." Maybe a real man needs to embrace his feminine side. Maybe they build on each other. Maybe I'm in love. Grabbing his man meat again, I stuff it up against her hole. She gasps at the sudden intrusion. Bill pushes into her sloshing wetness. He bottoms out into her, in one squish.

He has two inches left to go. Yep. He's as big as I am. I know what's coming. Before he does that, he pulls out and pushes back into my wife. Done with the honor of introductions, I've backed away from them, sitting down on the chair. He pushes himself into my lovely bride, again and again. Her wedding ring gleams on her hand grabbing his ass, pulling him into her. They're setting up a rhythm.

Just as I'm used to their motion, Bill pushes with all his strength. My faithful wife Gail also pushes up against him, popping the head of his cock past her cervix, into her fertile womb. In her pain and pleasure, she makes that keening scream I love when I push through like that.

It's not an issue of his seed swimming into there. He's going to spray the insides of her womb with millions, perhaps billions of little swimmers, each one capable of swelling her tummy and her breasts, of putting milk into her for our drinking. My wife is being bred by my bull. He's making her pregnant. I couldn't be happier than I am in this moment.

Bill is doing to my wife exactly what he did to his own wife in his own world. But in this world, and at this time, this wife he's claiming as his own is ovulating. Bill has taken my wife bareback. He's popped past her cervix into her womb. My bull is fucking a baby into my wife.

Both Gail and Bill are hearing these thoughts flowing out of me. Combined with their lust to be one flesh and create new life, it's all blasting them toward inevitable release. There's no stopping them now. Bill's been fucking in and out of her cervix with his last two inches, never exiting her womb.

I can feel through her the grip of her cervical ring upon his cock head, never letting him escape from her fertile treasure. Bill roars. She screams. He shoves himself harder than he's ever fucked himself into my wife before. His ass clenches. I count them. Ten pulses of rich, potent semen blast the innermost depths of my wife's ovulating womb. Her scream and his roar transform into loud gasping.

He's taken her. He's asserted the ultimate biological mark of ownership. He owns her in a way I never have and never will. I had my chance to give her a baby. I failed. He succeeded. She belongs to him now more than she's ever belonged to me. I'm disgraced, shamed and somehow incredibly proud of becoming their cuckold. I love them both with all my heart.

All this goes through me in an instant. Yes, time did stop all around me. Here in the middle of their mutual climax, my two lovers are gathered into this brilliant time field. The echoes of their gasping sound like rumbling thunder. Their fresh sound is sweet to my ears.

I'm also joined into this time-expanded orgasm, merging with their hearts and minds. We all experience three-way telepathy as we're meant to. Glowing whirlpools of velvet space are wrapping us up into higher places together. The three of us carry our bodies like coils of spun golden sunlight into a realm we three were destined to share. The universe detonates and seems to vanish, swirling up in a whirlwind of heavenly mist.

Spiraling down from infinite spaces comes a living breath, pouring life into this fruit of union. Our son has just been created as a new, living human spirit to inhabit this new body of our child. The spiritual reality startles us. We're new parents together. Two bodies and three spirits have participated in procreation. Sharing the impossible, we've witnessed the creation.

Tumbling back from such transcendent heights of bliss, every thought and secret of all three of us is laid out to the others. I understand Bill's portal generator. When passing through a portal, there's that moment in hyperspace. All your normal dimensions are strewn out into pure energy patterns uniquely defining you.

Just as I pretended to hold the remote, I'm holding open a living portal generator. I'm reaching into Bill's lost world, grabbing all we hold dear. Time stops. I see a vision. Two hard drives are backed up to each other through the cloud. Every file on each has moved to the other. Only shadows of the old data remain on both. This vision burns brighter than hyperspace itself. The multiverse is a song of living, intelligent redesign.

I'm naked and exposed. My most personal, top-secret anthem sings out for all to hear. This chorus I wrote yet never shared, as it revealed far too much.

Girl, this blinding need of yours for being loved deeper than life

Will send you guardian angels...you're a pitch pipe in a world of strife.

May this moment we just won by vote accompany the blazing of the new.

We're jamming in an echo canyon big enough for me and you.

Chapter 10. Closure.

With a clap of thunder, we're back into the living room, splashed in light. No longer coupled, we're all standing...all five of us. I'm seeing double...mostly. I see two Gails. I still see only one Bill. I don't know why he has no counterpart in this earth. And, of course, I'm seeing my other me. He looks like a mirror image, but he's moving different. He's definitely another me, not just an image in a mirror.

"Tressie? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Alaska!" Mirror Gail looks straight in my eyes as she squeals this. She's freaking me out.

As if that weren't enough, my own voice speaks from across the room. "I was fucking cold as shit and Jilling off anyway, thinking of you. My orgasm went supernova and my fantasy turned into all this!"

I can't resist teasing Mirror Trevor. "Jilling off? You really are a fag cuck shit, aren't you?"

Then I scream. Not a manly scream, but an ear piercing horror-movie woman's scream. It goes on and on. I can't stop screaming. When I called Mirror Trevor names, my voice was a super high woman's voice. I look down at my immense boobs and reach below, finding nothing there. Slipping my fingers into my own wet cunt, I pass out.

* * * *

What a fucking messed up dream! I wake up. It's still happening. Mirror Trevor and Mirror Gail are holding hands. My Gail and the only Bill are holding hands. All four of them look really worried about me. Why shouldn't they be worried? My life is over. I have nobody to call my own. Mirror Gail has Mirror Trevor. My Gail has Bill. I'm alone, and to top it all off, some hyperspace mindfuck turned me into a girl. Other than that, my life is just peachy.

Fucking hell. Bill is about to speak. I don't want to hear it. I shoot him a look that could kill. Instead, Bill hands me a bowl of hash oil on a bed of golden weed. I could use some good medicine right now.

Bill is such a bitch. He sees me holding a deep hit and seizes the opportunity. "Trevor, there are some things you need to know. We'll all try to explain it, but you have to give us time. Don't interrupt. Just keep smoking, and listen to us."

They all know what's goin on? How long was I out?

Mirror Gail begins. "There's a reason I called you Tressie when I first saw you here. In my world, that's her body you're wearing. When Bill vanished into the portal, Cern belched a fucked up meltdown. We lost tons of data, including the coordinates between our worlds. You see, the portal was built from both worlds to each other, like hotel rooms with adjoining doors."

Mirror Trevor continues. "I'm not Mirror Trevor. I'm Mirror Tressie. That's my body you're wearing, and I'm wearing yours. We can't switch back. The fit is finally perfect. We're stuck this way. In about four days you'll enjoy your first period. Get used to it. I've already enjoyed bumping my new balls on the table. Even gently, that's something I won't ever do again. If you had watched more of that video, you'd have gotten a real eyeful."