FagCuckShit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirror Gail picks it up from there. "She was there when Bill entered my cervix. We were practicing so in three weeks we could conceive a baby together. Instead, Bill got stuck on the other side of the friggin multiverse. The plan was to knock us both up on the same night. Our menses had already synchronized. Sister wives with benefits, and all that."

Mirror Trevor continues. "I was their maid of honor, then they moved me in with them. We became a plural marriage. After Bill left, we were lesbian lovers for years. I've been so butch, not just because my Gail needs me. We're the same person, dear. And we both did our best to man up. Only for me it's more than just an act. I've always been a man inside."

Mirror Gail jumps in. "With Bill gone, that macho energy was stolen from us, and Tressie stepped up to the plate. She was always a tomboy anyway, kind of a Peppermint Patty. She's been on a project in Alaska, but that didn't stop me from Jilling off thinking of her."

Mirror Trevor locks eyes with me. "When we were conceived, there was a rip between universes. The unthinkable happened. Our DNA was so similar we got stuck. What happened today was nothing short of a miracle. I don't know what your wish was, but I wished I could be a real man for her. My wish was a prayer. What was your wish, when we all came together in that same instant?"

I'm at a loss. "I wasn't wishing for anything. I was so happy Bill finally claimed my wife, marked her with his seed and made her all his own. It's such a huge relief she has her real man for a change. Not some random guy, her real man is true love. All I ever wanted, more than anything for me, was for Gail to be happy. Now she's his wife, she's happy. I'm finally content. She has her man. I don't have to man-up any more. I can just be me, whatever that is. I can walk off stage, wipe the macho stage-makeup off my brain, and think about attending the cast party."

Bill is in shock. "Here I was trying to teach you to be a man, but it's all been a big act. You're not a man. You've never been a man. How could I have been so blind? I understand now what you are. You are what you've always been. You're the most noble, heroic, selfless, loving, giving and courageous woman I've ever met in my life! If you still had a cock, I'd suck it all day and night...you deserve that much honor!"

Woh. Didn't see that one coming. I give him a coy, naughty smile. "Then suck your maid of honor's cock in memory of the person I used to be. It'll please me to see that."

I never made it to being a real man, but I think I'm going to like being a real woman.

The situation dawns on me. "Except for our husband Bill here, we all need new names. It's way too confusing. From now on, forever more, please call me Tina."

My quantum entangled twin joins in. "Call me Tony."

Our other two wives drop the bombshell, in perfect telepathic link, speaking in unison. "We're still Gail. Get used to it. We'll be dressing alike and swapping places several times a day. We're very naughty twins. You'll never know who you're with. Trust me, if one of us knows something, the other does. We share everything, as we always did in our dreams. That means Bill has a job to do."

Mirror Gail clarifies. "Bill, I'm your own wife from your own world. I've waited a long time for this, and I'm ovulating. I refuse to be jealous of myself. Give me your baby. Now."

* * * *

It was so strange watching Bill knocking up his own wife. I didn't think I'd feel jealous, but the jealousy was shockingly powerful. It just didn't seem fair. He's fucked both Gails now. He's put a baby into both of them. What about me?

I want to make love with all our spouses. I think Tony wants me, as I want him. I think the Gails want me too, as I want them. I'll get Sapphic all over them. I'm afraid of Bill. He can love Tony cause he'll always see his Tressie inside. What if he always sees Trevor inside of me? I've been friend material, but I was never that lovable. What if he's too used to not wanting me? What if he never thinks of me that way? Will I be cuckqueaned by my own wife Gail?

I fell in love with him while I was still stuck in the wrong body. Now in my own body, my desire to be loved by Bill is crushing me. It thunders in me, drowning out all logic with this unbearable hunger. I don't know how to act around him.

Hearing me think all this, I expected Bill to laugh, curse, tell me I'm disgusting, anything but start crying. I can't read his mind right now. His thoughts are somewhere else.

Bill bursts into tears. "She's so alone out there. She calls to me. Her voice was all mixed up with my own Gail calling from beyond the universe."

Tony is so direct. "You have another wife out there?"

Bill shakes his head in frustration. "No, Tress...Tony. I have another me out there. She's louder here than in our old home world. I wasn't listening right, until now."

It's creepy, but it's cute. The Gail twins speak out loud in unison again. "Belle's in trouble, isn't she?"

Bill yanks on full body nanotube armor. Donning holsters with scary looking weapons, he speaks rapidly. "You have no idea. Tina, get that sexy body into this other suit. It'll stretch to fit your hips and breasts. We have an extraction to perform. I need my bad-ass monster warrior bitch by my side. No offense Tony."

Starting to suit up, I look at Tony. He smiles at me. "I had it easy, not like you. Your fucked up life gave you two options...die or become Super Bitch. And your dying would have cracked the universe. Our getting swapped at conception was a quantum entanglement paradox. Getting switched back today was the quantum anchor resolving the paradox. Your super powers and this anchor event guaranteed each other. I may be you, but I never needed super powers to survive. My gift is heavenly knowledge like this. You two go have fun. I'll start my training when you get back with Belle."

Fully dressed, I see the place Bill has in mind. Casting a portal around us, I speed up our personal time as we exit hyperspace on the other side. The gravity is a third of earth's. The air in this tunnel is breathable, but it stinks worse than a skunk. Bill has no counterpart on my earth. She's been living next door.

* * * *

We got her out. Belle has white hair...like, totally white, and deep blue eyes you can lose yourself in. As for the rescue, there's not much to say. That face on Mars has amazing detail when you see it up close. I can't tell you any more than that. It's classified.

Postscript.

I don't have to ask. Bill hears my thought and volunteers. "Go ahead. Publish it as fiction. Nobody will believe you anyway. Shit like this doesn't happen. Just do her a favor. Give Jessica some plausible deniability. This isn't her home world either. She'd be in no danger, but Super Heroes don't blow each other's covers. Send it to her on tape, using a voice disguiser. That should be quirky enough."

* * * *

I've always wondered about her back-story. Her JessicaMandella website seems like total bullshit. Who'd ever believe her crap about being a hyperspace dreamcatcher? I would. She's telling the truth. It's the raw truth, the straight stuff only tabloids and comic books dare to print. She's good at this. She likes to publish origins of Super Heroes. What's one more?

So that's why I recorded this tape. It's my own coming of age story. It's my awakening. I was so scared of a little harmless fag cuck shit fun. I was so obsessed with becoming a real man...until I became the real woman I was created to be.

* * * *

So, Jessica, that's my story, just as I remember it. There's one more thing I need to tell you. Go ahead and include it since it's on the tape. You're the first person I've told about this. If anything happens to me, at least someone will know why. Right after Bill authorized me to tell this story, something happened. It's not just alarming. It's shaken me to my core. I'm not too proud to admit it. I'm terrified.

Don't get me wrong. We've been through hell and back since my change. Mars was some nasty tunnel-rat desert. Antarctica was some mean bush. We've been places no Marine could come back from without a lifetime of nightmares. And trust me...we do have our share of those. We've seen and killed things that should never have been allowed to exist. Evil things. Half human, half dragon, smelling worse than a corpse. Horrific chimeras, whose saliva infects and transforms the DNA of their prey into the same kind of abominable beast. So take it from me when I tell you. I don't scare easy.

Fighting armies of darkness never prepared me for this. I don't know up from down anymore. I should leave, but I have nowhere to go. Sometimes people destroy others' lives without thinking. I don't know what's safe, what's not. My existence is in question. I don't know what I should do about it. Maybe there's nothing I can do. Even after telling my whole story on this tape, I'm quaking, thinking about it.

Three hours ago, Bill authorized me to release this tale, which should have been more classified than the most sensitive nuclear warheads. Then he did something that frightens me more than anything I've ever faced before in my life. He kissed me. On the lips!

(The End)