All Comments on 'Fahrenheit in Celsius Ch. 01'

by Slaashyish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well done.

You write confidently. Keep it up.

NapalmNickNapalmNickover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

That was incredibly well-written! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
These Stories

Celebrity stories are often underated,I think its because the characters are not that well known other than in America or Uk.On the subject of UK,there are not that many stories that feature some of our lovely women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

great story cant wait for the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good first chapter! keep it up

I really enjoyed the flow of this story, and the characters' actions work very well with the narrative they are drawn from. It's easy to take characters from a game or established story and move them around like cutouts for your own fantasies, but you do much better than that. Good work, and I still would like to see a chapter 2 for this storyline, or see the erotic lives of other characters from Spira explored.

SlaashyishSlaashyishalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Apology

Okay. Here's the thing.

Much to my own dissapointment, there's very little chance that I can really post the rest of this story on this site. The moderators don't like they way Rikku gets brought back into the story (because I made the mistake of giving her the correct age. I had to point out that she wasn't involved in order to get this chapter up). And that bit is pretty much the entire basis of the next section.

Anyway, if you want to read the rest of what I've finished; you can either send me a direct message, or there is a different site which has the total of my current writings (under the same username and story title). To find this search for 'Fan Fiction'; which is what this techincally is. You should be able to find it fairly easily.

PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Sad

I'm sad you can't have a part 2. Then again, a lot of FF girls are technically underaged. Still, quite enjoyable.

DarknessCallsDarknessCallsalmost 15 years ago
Underaged Rikku

As is, the SITE could get into trouble for the underaged sexual flirting with Rikku in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

quite supremely awesome, more is definitely needed, by the way, if you know where more material concerning the deity that is square enix can be found, PLEASE tell me, as the material on this site could be held in the palm of one hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hey just found this, Extremely well written and I encourage you to continue!

--9black

NineblackNineblackalmost 12 years ago

Had to get another account couldn't remember the other one. just here to say your work is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous