Fahrenheit in Celsius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paine moaned in pleasure, unable to keep quiet any longer. Yuna was breathing heavily, each inhalation almost a gasp, and the vibrations from Paine's moan stimulated her in a completely new way. "Paine... Do that... again..."

Misunderstanding her, Paine almost removed her finger completely, and slid it back in again fast, repeating the motion, moving faster until both her hands were moving in the same rhythm. Yuna moaned, feeling herself getting closer, "Ohhh... n-no... not th-ah-that... Moan for me Paine... please...ohhhn"

Paine, though unsure why, gave in and began to imitate Yuna's vocalisations, allowing her desire to be heard, she noticed a slight change in the intensity of Yuna's moaning.

Yuna couldn't help herself from moaning louder and louder, she could feel it building inside her, and she didn't even want to try and hold it off... "Pai...hhmmm... Paine, I... I'm...Ohhh Nhhnnn Ohhhh!"

Paine let Yuna's orgasm happen without moving her mouth from its grip on her nub, but she moved her right hand from pleasuring herself to rub the sides of Yuna's slit, letting both her hands get covered in Yuna's orgasmic release.

When Yuna's orgasm eventually faded, much to both their disappointments, Paine crawled up the bed to lie next to her, sucking her finger, revelling in a taste she knew she'd never for get, and hoped she'd never have to just remember.

"What's so tasty about your fingers?" Yuna was drained by her climax, and could barely lift her head, or keep her eyes open.

A kinky thought entered Paine's mind, and she figured she'd go with it, after all she'd done for Yuna, it was the least she deserved; "Try for yourself..." She licked one of her fingers, and then slipped it into Yuna's waiting mouth. Yuna suckled her finger with enthusiasm, not releasing it until after more than a minute. Her eyes closing she licked her smiling lips and said; "Weird but yummy. What was it?"

Paine looked down at her sleepy friend, already sliding the finger Yuna had sucked into herself again, she answered her with a kiss; "Us."

Yuna's last thought as she finally drifted off to sleep was 'We taste good.'

-------------------------------------------------

Okay translations;

Brother: "Oh Wow. My wildest dreams are answered. She wants me! SHE WANTS ME!!"

Paine: "You're just lucky she can't speak Al Bhed. Pervert!"

This is the first thing like this that I've written that I've felt comfrotable about posting here, or anywhere for that matter, so any comments would be greatly enjoyed.

If you like it, you'll get the rest of the story.

(Don't complain though, I just haven't written it yet)

I would like to know how to get stuff into Italics though.

12