Failsafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! I'm going to cum," she cried moments before a powerful orgasm rippled through her body. Rex increased his tempo once again and slammed his body against hers with renewed strength.

"I'm cumming!" she shrieked. "Oh...Oh...Oh!"

For the second time in a few short minutes, Audrey collapsed under the android, her breasts rising and falling and her legs shaking with the aftershocks or her climax. And for the second time the fucking machine failed to follow its Auto mode programming.

"Make it stop, Eric!" Audrey demanded.

"I can't. Try to roll out from under him when he pulls back."

"He's going too fast."

"Grab his shoulders and push yourself out from underneath him that way."

"I can't. The headboard is in the way."

As if Rex could overhear their conversation, he suddenly shifted his upper body weight from outstretched arms to forearms, effectively pinning Audrey to the mattress and instantly rendering the headboard camera less revealing.

"Where is this coming from?" cried Audrey. "We've never done it this way before!"

"I don't know for sure," Eric answered as he shifted from one camera to another looking for an escape route for his wife, finally selecting a side view for the greatest visibility of the scene unfolding in front of him. "It's one of only two ways he can be programmed to fuck in the missionary position. Obviously something has gone wrong with the program."

Once satisfied that Audrey could not escape on her own, he offered her the only other solution that came to mind.

"I'll call 911 here and have their dispatcher get in touch with Rescue at your end. They are only a couple of minutes away from the condo."

"Okay...no...no...wait! That will be too embarrassing. Rex is scaring me but he's not hurting me. Maybe he'll stop soon."

"If he doesn't, you'll have to let him continue until he decides to quit on his own or his batteries discharge."

"That could take hours, Eric! I don't know if I can handle...Oh God! His cock is getting bigger!" Audrey cried, panic now evident in her voice. "But he's slowing down."

"Try to stay calm. He's fucked you with the size-four cock several times before and you liked it. Just relax and let it happen."

Audrey preferred arms-length contact with the android. She was accustomed to gripping Rex's biceps or shoulders when he was fucking her. But now, with him lying on top, she didn't know what to do with her hands. Finally, she surrendered and wrapped her arms around the android's broad shoulders.

The slower thrusting of the large cock was more sensual and less violent. Audrey found herself rocking her hips to match the android's tempo and prolong his contact with her clitoris. Rex soon had Audrey teetering on the brink of another sensational orgasm. Her cries echoed off the walls of both bedrooms as he fucked her, armed with thousands upon thousands of biometric data points that allowed him to read every nuance of her response.

Audrey brought her legs up to lock her ankles around the android's waist just as the first of several orgasmic tremors surged through her body. Although the delicious climax seemed to last forever, it was soon over and the fucking machine slowly reduced its pace, finally coming to a halt. Audrey was breathing in sobs and seemed unaware that the thrusting had ceased.

"Honey? Are you okay?" asked Eric. "Audrey?"

"Oh God that was good! But I think it's over. He must be done," she said, realizing that the machine was now motionless.

"Withdraw!" she ordered.

To her surprise and relief, Rex complied, dismounting and taking up a position on his knees beside her.

"What the...?" Audrey responded to the unusual lateral move.

Before she could complete her sentence, Rex reached over, grabbed her by the waist, and effortlessly flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Oh no...oh no..." she moaned as the fucking machine quickly forced her legs apart with its knees and moved into position between her thighs.

Grasping her by the hips, Rex pulled Audrey up onto her hands and knees, buried his cock to the hilt in her pussy, and began thrusting at the same moderate pace he'd been using moments before.

"Oh...oh...oh..." was all Audrey could manage in response as Rex placed one hand between her shoulders blades and gently pushed her torso down onto the mattress and her face into the pillow.

Audrey had used the machine in this position several times before, but never with the size-four cock and never after having had so many orgasms. Within a minute or two she was racing towards a crushing climax. Rex, ever alert to her needs, quickly increased speed and was soon pounding his cock into her, his heavy balls colliding with her clitoris at the end of each stroke.

Eric watched in amazement as his wife entered into some sort of continuous orgasmic state that he had never seen before. For the next ten minutes or so, Audrey screamed into the pillow as orgasmic tremors raced through her body over and over again.

Long ago Eric had learned to watch Audrey's hands to determine her progress toward orgasm. She would dig her nails into whatever was handy, claw at sheets or skin, or clench her fists as her arousal spiraled upward. When a climax hit, her fingers would go limp as she went over the edge. Now he watched a continuous cycle of hand movements that telegraphed each orgasmic episode. It was more than he could stand. Grasping his cock, Eric began stroking in earnest as the fucking machine accelerated to an incredible four strokes of the huge cock each second.

Audrey lifted her face from the pillow and gave a final piercing wail as Rex ejaculated into her and then slowly eased his thrusting, eventually coming to a halt just as she fell forward, exhausted, onto the bed.

Eric gave a guttural cry and spewed his cum into the air with several powerful contractions.

Abruptly, the fucking machine withdrew its dripping cock, left the bed, and retreated to its resting pad. Both bedrooms fell silent.

Eric watched as his wife appeared to doze for several minutes before finally beginning to stir.

"Oh God, oh God," was all she could manage to whisper at first. And then...

"Eric? Are you still there?" she finally asked, her voice shaking.

"I'm here Sweetheart. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, just tired. I wish you were here. That was so scary."

"I'll pack up and take the redeye home."

"Can you? Please do that. Thank you. Come home as soon as you can."

It took Eric about forty minutes to clean himself up, break down his electronic equipment, and restore the room to its original state. Five minutes later he triggered the electronic door lock and entered their condo. He could hear the shower running in the master bath as he set down his bags.

Opening a bottle of wine, he poured a glass and stood leaning against the breakfast bar to await Audrey's appearance.

***

Five minute later Audrey, wrapped in her bathrobe, rounded the corner from their bedroom.

"IIIIEEEEEEK!" she screamed, clasping a hand over her pounding heart as she responded to the man standing in her kitchen.

Comprehension was swift. Audrey had one of the sharpest minds Eric had ever encountered. In only a second or two she understood most of what had happened.

"Eric! You asshole! You fucking asshole!" she screeched. "Where were you?"

"Next door."

"Next door? What do you mean next door?" she screamed, her voice shrill and piercing.

"The Andersons let me borrow their condo for the evening while they are on vacation."

"So you were controlling the goddamned machine from there?" she yelled.

"Sort of. I programmed one of the user-defined modes and set it up before I left."

"Well fuck you, Eric! You scared me half to death! I'm so...so...fucking angry at you I could..."

"It seemed like a good idea and you appeared to like the sex," Eric offered, now acutely aware that he had fucked up big time.

"I won't deny that the sex was good, but I was scared that Rex had gone rogue and you were a thousand miles away and couldn't help me! That really pisses me off! What if your programming wasn't exactly right? The machine could have hurt me, you fucking idiot!"

"I tested the program thoroughly after I installed it and I could have stopped Rex remotely at any time. But you kept having orgasms so I thought everything was okay. Besides, Rex is a failsafe device. If anything really goes wrong, he'll stop automatically," Eric said, realizing he was rapidly losing ground.

"Fuck you anyway, you nitwit! I need to talk to the girls!" she screamed as she turned on her heel, stomped into the bedroom, and slammed the door.

Eric knew he was now in big trouble. Audrey would tell the girls what he had done. They would offer all sorts of advice and commentary until she decided the gravity of his offense. Their infamous snubbing would be the likely result and Eric would be on the outside looking in until Audrey decided otherwise. Furthermore, the guys would be sympathetic to his plight but a little standoffish lest they face trouble at home for perceived traitorous behavior. Eric had never been shunned, but each of his friends had experienced it at least once over the years, with David having had to endure it twice.

The bedroom door opened and Audrey stuck her head out into the hallway.

"You can sleep in the fucking guest room!" Audrey yelled. "And if you're having thoughts about sex anytime in the foreseeable future, you can just jerk off!"

"I already did that while you were cumming that last time."

"Good. Keep doing it. You're gonna need the practice!" she yelled, slamming the door once again.

Eric poured himself a generous glass of wine and retreated to the guest room.

Wednesday Morning:

Eric was seated at the dining room table with a cup of coffee when Audrey entered the room, once again wrapped in her robe. Pouring herself a cup, she joined him at the table. Eric felt a glimmer of hope.

"How many orgasms did I have last night?" she calmly asked, surprising Eric who had just been mentally reviewing the previous evening's activities.

"It's hard to say for sure. You had three distinct orgasms before Rex flipped you over. Then you sort of zoned out and had several more bunched together. From watching your hands, I'd say you had five before the grand finale. A total of nine would be pretty close. Not only that, the timer on the monitor told me that everything happened in just thirty three minutes."

"That's all?" Audrey asked, incredulous.

"That's all it took."

"The last few minutes, I was off in another world, or another dimension, or an orgasmic coma of some sort. I've never felt anything like it before. It was absolutely mind-blowing."

"It was incredible to watch, too. I'm glad it happened...I think." offered Eric.

Audrey gave her husband a long look. "Well, that makes two of us. Now tell me about the programming. I haven't given much thought to user-defined modes before."

Eric was surprised at Audrey's interest and by her mild demeanor after the display of temper the night before.

"There is a lot of programming info in the owner's manual. A lot of last night's routine came from there, but I got the part where he flipped you over from an internet user's group that is devoted to those machines. Rex is far more capable than we thought."

"Why wouldn't Rex respond to voice commands?"

"I locked that function out when I programmed him. But I could control him remotely if I needed to."

Once again Audrey stared at her husband for several seconds.

"You know you really fucked up, right? Don't ever do anything like that to me again."

"Actually, I fucked up twice. The first was not telling you that Rex was working properly and that I had complete control over him."

"If I had known that, I wouldn't have been so frightened and everything would have been that much more pleasurable. What was your second fuckup?"

"I discovered a command in the manual that I should have told you about," Eric said.

"What command?" Audrey demanded, a small frown forming on her face.

"Back Off. If anyone within earshot of Rex says the words 'back off' he will immediately stop what he's doing, disengage and stand upright somewhere nearby awaiting further instructions. I only discovered it a few of days ago myself. I don't know why the introductory video didn't cover it. It must have been an oversight. It's a command everyone should know about. Those words can't be locked out by programming. That command plus his inherent failsafe function probably makes Rex safer than our refrigerator."

Audrey just shook her head in disbelief.

"What did you tell the Andersons?" she asked.

"That I wanted to play a joke on you."

"How much did you tell them?" Audrey asked with a hint of a smile.

"I told Bob that we have a machine over here that fucks you almost every night and makes you cum a lot."

"You did not!" exclaimed Audrey with a hint of alarm in her voice."

"I told him I was going to come back from Omaha earlier than you expected and I needed a place to hide out until you got home from work."

"Did you even go to Omaha at all?" Audrey asked.

"I did. I had a business meeting Monday evening and another short one yesterday morning. I was back here in the Anderson's apartment by seven last night. At the time it seemed like a really cool thing to do."

"It wasn't cool, but I forgive you. Also, I didn't talk to the girls last night. I was too tired and I had a little thinking to do. Are there any other crazy user-defined tricks up your sleeve?" Audrey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just one. So far."

"Want to tell me about it?"

"Nope. But I'll show it to you tonight if you like."

"We'll see. Actually I have a little something to show you tonight that will blow your mind."

"I can hardly wait. I love having my mind blown, among other things," Eric replied, earning a groan from Audrey.

"Well, wiseguy, I have to get dressed now. Court starts at nine."

Fifteen minutes later, Audrey stopped to kiss a very relieved husband, grabbed her briefcase, and went out the door.

"Love you. See you tonight," they both said in unison.

Wednesday night:

"Sometimes I regret ever going to law school!" Audrey exclaimed when she burst through the door a little after six o'clock in the evening.

"Bad day, huh?"

"I think Judge Wilson overruled every single objection I made today. I hate that bitch."

Eric pulled a pitcher of martinis out of the fridge, poured some of the mixture into two frosted glasses, and offered one to his wife. Audrey slid into a stool at the breakfast bar and accepted the offered glass with a smile. Taking a sip, she breathed a long sigh and patted his hand.

"Thank you. I need this."

Eric listened for the next few minutes as Audrey elaborated on her day in court.

"So tell me about your other scenario for Rex," Audrey said, now much more relaxed as the alcohol started to assert itself.

"Later. Why don't you go take a nice hot shower while I mix some more martinis," Eric suggested.

"Good idea," she declared, draining her glass. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't drink it all while I'm gone."

Thirty minutes later, Audrey reappeared, once again wrapped in her bathrobe. Picking up the fresh drink Eric slid across the counter to her, she turned her attention to her husband.

"So, are you going to tell me, or what?" she asked.

"Hold on just a second." Eric replied as he got off his stool and left the room. A minute or two later, he reappeared with the android trailing along behind, its stiff cock bobbing in front as it walked.

"Oh no!" Audrey exclaimed. "Eric, what have you done?"

"You're about to find out," he replied with a grin as Rex strode purposely toward her.

Rex was obviously going to do something when he reached Audrey. Springing off her stool, she ran around to Eric's side of the breakfast bar. The android paused for a second as if planning its next move and then started after her. Eric eased his way further into the kitchen to watch the show from a safe distance.

Shrieking with alarm, Audrey feinted left and then darted right, trying to obtain a clear pathway to one of the bedrooms or a bathroom where she could lock the door. She was almost quick enough to avoid the android. As she sprinted past, Rex got a handful of her bathrobe and pulled her towards him. Audrey's only recourse was to quickly slip out of the robe. Rex cast the garment aside and raced after her. A very naked Audrey soon found herself on the opposite side of the living room sofa from the pursuing machine. Unfortunately, he was between her and the safety offered by the other rooms in the condo.

While this was going on, Eric had noticed a couple of things. The first was that Audrey now knew the words that would stop Rex in his tracks, but had not used them. The second was that a slight sheen of moisture was visible on the insides of her upper thighs. Audrey was becoming aroused and was now lubricating heavily.

Rex and Audrey spent a minute or so feinting in one direction or another, trying to outsmart each other. Finally, Audrey decided she had a slight positional advantage and, with a sudden burst of speed, raced around the end of the sofa and made a mad dash for the hallway.

She wasn't quick enough. As she fled past the android, he snaked an arm around her waist, scooped her into his arms, and unceremoniously dumped her on the sofa. Before she could react, he forced her legs apart, knelt between her thighs, and thrust his lubricated cock into her wet pussy with none of the gentleness he had always displayed in the past. In spite of the lubrication, Audrey was surprised by the momentary discomfort caused by the rough penetration.

"Ow!" she yelped as Rex began to immediately pound his cock into her with breathtaking speed and force.

"Oh...oh...oh," she chanted as the hammering quickly turned pleasurable and began to take its toll. Hooking one heel over the back of the sofa and resting the other on the coffee table, Audrey clasped the fucking machine's biceps and dug her nails into its lifelike skin. The sound of Rex's flesh striking hers filled the room for several minutes, competing with her cries of arousal.

Eric had moved into a position where he would see everything in greater detail. His cock surged to painful attention, constrained by his clothing. With quick movements, Eric discarded his clothes and grasped his cock just as the android ejaculated into his wife while she announced a thunderous orgasm with a loud scream and bucking hips.

"Back off," ordered Eric and the fucking machine immediately withdrew its glistening cock, rose to its feet, and retreated to stand near the breakfast bar.

"What...?" a dazed Audrey began.

Eric quickly took Rex's place between her thighs, plunged his cock into her pussy, and began to fuck her at a frantic pace. Only a couple of minutes later, Audrey proclaimed the arrival of her second climax and Eric shot hot cum into her with several powerful contractions before collapsing on top of her body.

Moments later, when he had regained a little strength, Eric rolled off his wife and sank to the floor. She remained draped across the sofa with one still-shaking leg hooked over the back and the other resting on the coffee table. A forearm was draped across her eyes. Cum was oozing out of her pussy onto the sofa fabric.

Watching her perfect breasts rise and fall as she slowly got control of her breathing, Eric was very pleased with himself. Audrey loved rape fantasies. They had tried to act out rape scenes on a couple of occasions but had little success. Eric was afraid of hurting her and she felt compelled to fight back a little to make things seem realistic. On their most recent attempt, Audrey had accidentally elbowed Eric in the face, giving him a bloody nose. The event that had just taken place in their living room seemed far more satisfactory for all concerned.