Failsafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two, Audrey began to stir.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! That was fun and very exciting," she declared. "I have just been gang raped in the safety and security of my living room and it was wonderful. I wasn't frightened, Rex didn't hurt me very much, and both orgasms were mind-blowing."

"After last night, I was a little nervous about surprising you," said Eric.

"Not the same as last night. This was perfect. Now I can be raped whenever I want. Seems like a good after-work stress reliever," she said with a smile as she attempted to stand. "What would have happened if I had been fully clothed?"

"Rex would have removed your clothing."

"And if I resisted?"

"He would have used only the force necessary to remove enough of your clothes to perform the rape. He will never hurt you, but he will rip your clothing away. He's certainly strong enough, If you decide to resist in the future, be careful that you don't accidently injure yourself by fighting too hard," Eric advised.

"I guess I'll just have to prowl the cheap clothing sections of the box stores looking for stuff that'll tear easily," she said with a wide smile. "But now I need to take another shower."

"I think I'll clean up this mess and then join you," declared Eric as he helped her to her feet.

A few minutes later Eric stepped into the shower stall and tried to grab his wife's breasts.

"Make yourself useful and wash my hair," she ordered with a smile, slapping his hands away. "And don't be trying anything!"

"Well, turn around then," countered Eric. Fifteen minutes later Audrey and Eric were toweling off side by side.

"Just wear your bathrobe," Audrey directed. "When you've seen what I'm going to show you after dinner, you are not going to want any clothes on."

"Gonna be pretty sexy, huh? What do you have in mind?" asked Eric.

"You'll just have to wait and see," Audrey answered with a wicked smile.

A few minutes later they were seated at the dining room table enjoying a light supper.

"So where did the rape programming come from. I can't believe it was in the owner's manual," Audrey asked.

"All of it came from the user's group. Their web site says the rape programs are among the most popular. There must be a lot of women out there just like you who want to be raped, but not by some beast in a back alley somewhere. There are some very creative people in that group. I've barely scratched the surface as far as available programming is concerned. Rex is much stronger and far more agile than I would have thought. I was just as surprised as you by his performance this evening. I think we have a long way to go before we've explored all his capabilities."

"He didn't have much trouble chasing me down and manhandling me like I was weightless," Audrey offered, "and he easily flipped me over last night."

"Later on we should review Rex's video of the rape. I'd like to know where he focuses his cameras when he's trying to intercept you. Somehow he was able to anticipate what you were going to do just before you did it."

"Speaking of videos, let's clean this up and go back into the bedroom. I promised you I'd blow your mind, and I will."

***

"Jesus H. Christ!" exclaimed Eric when the image of Nina lying naked on their bed sprang into focus on the large video screen attached to the opposite wall.

Eric and Audrey were propped up against their headboard. Audrey had just started the composite video of the girls that Nina had produced on Monday night. Further editing by Audrey had eliminated redundant scenes and a twenty-one minute video was the result. The original videos had been recorded the night the girls had tried out the fucking machine for the first time. Eric had seen Audrey's video from that night on several occasions, but it never occurred to him that he might someday see the images of the other women. He was stunned. And he was fascinated.

"I don't believe this!"

"Be quiet and watch. You're in for a treat."

Audrey had chosen the headboard camera. Nina's head rested on the pillow, her legs open, knees elevated, and her nipples pointed toward the ceiling.

"Fuck me,'' Nina commanded. Seconds later Rex came into view, positioned his body between Nina's eagerly waiting thighs, and slowly pushed his lubricated cock into her pussy.

"Oh God," cried Nina, responding to the penetration. Immediately lacing her fingers together behind Rex's neck, she stared pointedly into his camera lens eyes and the view, as Rex saw it, appeared on the screen.

For the next couple of minutes, Nina stared fixedly into the camera as Rex fucked her, slowly at first and then accelerating as he detected Nina's increasing arousal. As the fucking machine pounded its cock into her pussy, her nipples danced in time to the beat, her eyelids drifted shut, and Nina went over the edge with a high-pitched cry of release.

Eric's own cock sprang to attention.

"And what have we here?" Audrey inquired as she gave his rigid member a gentle sqeeze.

"I can't help it," replied her husband, embarrassed at his own reaction.

Audrey had long suspected that all the husbands were sexually attracted to each of the women in the group. And why not? All were stunning beauties in their own right. Each was different and therefore appeared unique and exotic to the men who were not married to them. She was not threatened in any way. All the marriages were solid and infidelity had never been an issue. Audrey was also certain that the other girls were fully aware of the effect they had on the men. It was probably the only subject the women had never broached. Somehow the topic was off limits.

Audrey had edited out Nina's second orgasm and shifted her attention to Melissa's initial encounter with the fucking machine.

"This is for you, Marc," she announced, looking directly up into the ceiling camera, and then gave an order that would surely drive her husband, and now Eric as well, wild with desire.

"Finger fuck me!"

Eric watched, enthralled, as the android positioned itself alongside Melissa's small frame and placed a hand on her pussy. Slipping the two middle fingers inside, it began a slow rhythm; withdrawing its fingers to circle her clitoris and then reinserting them, curling upward to stoke her g-spot.

"Oh God," moaned Melissa.

"Oh God!" she cried again as the probing fingers started to vibrate.

Melissa was soon writhing on the bed, thrusting her hips into Rex's hand, and crying out loudly.

A few short minutes later, clasping both hands over her mouth to muffle her screams, Melissa began to shudder as the talented fingers lifted her up and over the precipice.

"Help me Audrey," she whispered when her breathing got under control. "I can't remember what to do."

Audrey gave the necessary commands and the android was once again standing at the foot of the bed.

"Now I want him to fuck me," announced Melissa.

"You just said the magic words, Sweetie. He's already on the move." For the second time that evening, the machine took up a position between shapely legs and inserted a well-lubricated cock into a willing pussy.

Once again Audrey had chosen to edit out a second orgasm and directed the camera view to Kendra as she knelt on the foot of the bed, her ass in the air, her torso flat on the mattress, and her face turned toward her friends.

"Pay attention David," she called aloud. And then...

"Fuck me!" she ordered.

"Oh fuck!" cried Kendra as the android entered her.

"Oh fuck!" echoed Eric.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh God!" she chanted as the vibrations began.

Kendra, pressing her face into the pillow to muffle her cries, was soon clawing at the sheets as the android drove its cock into her with increasing speed and force, its balls hammering into her clit at the end of each stroke. It was over in a few short minutes. Shockwaves raced across Kendra's body as she came with a scream that echoed off the bedroom walls. Eric stared, fascinated, as Kendra fell forward on the bed, disengaging herself from Rex's still-thrusting and vibrating cock in the middle of his ejaculations.

The video ended with an edited version of Audrey's energetic ride on the android's size-four cock.

Eric was speechless and highly aroused. No longer able to contain himself, her pulled Audrey's robe aside, pushed her legs open, and slid his engorged cock into her pussy.

"Oh my! You're so eager!" she teased as she welcomed him into her body.

For the next few minutes they both forgot about the video images and reveled in the delicious feel of each other. Exercising miraculous control, Eric managed to hold off until Audrey cried out sharply in release. Letting out a loud groan, he flooded her with his cum and collapsed on top of her for the second time that night.

Rolling to one side, Eric pulled Audrey into his arms and held her until their breathing returned to normal.

"Well, I learned one thing," Eric offered.

"What's that?" Audrey replied.

"Not one of them has pubic hair."

"You knew that. You know perfectly well that we all had our unwanted hair removed at that salon a few years ago."

"Yeah, but now I have proof," he said with a smile.

They were both silent for a few minutes, both relaxing in a post-coital glow.

Suddenly, Eric stiffened. Audrey knew what would happen next.

"Why was I shown that video?" he asked, sharply voicing the question Audrey had been expecting.

"Because the other guys are being shown similar versions," she answered, holding her breath in anticipation of Eric's response."

It took about two seconds for the implications of Audrey's answer to sink in.

"What?" he asked with a frown. "Are you telling me that the guys have seen a video of Rex fucking you?"

"Yes. Well, technically speaking, I was fucking Rex."

"What were you women thinking? Does this have anything to do with that half-baked hair-brained scheme of Nina's you told me about a couple of months ago? That group sex thing with the androids?" Eric asked, his voice rising in pitch and volume.

"Yes."

"What were you wackos thinking? Didn't it occur to any of you that we might like to have a vote?"

"You're getting one now. You guys don't have to go any further with this if you don't want to."

"I should have had a vote about whether or not I wanted my friends to watch an android fuck my wife," Eric yelled.

"You know, Kendra predicted that David would be thrilled to watch the machine fuck each of us but a lot more reluctant to allow his buddies to watch it fuck her. It seems like her prediction applies to you too. You seemed pretty focused, and aroused, when Rex was fucking the girls. Any sort of double standard buried in there that I'm missing?" Audrey asked argumentatively.

Eric, brought up short by Audrey's question, paused before replying.

"I guess I see what you mean," he said, his voice returning to normal. "All right, now that all the guys have seen videos of you girls working out with Rex, what's next?"

"I think the four of you men need to sit down and talk about everything. If you agree to move forward, we'll schedule the first fucking machine party."

"A fucking machine party," Eric repeated, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yes, a fucking machine party. It's the real reason I didn't consult with the girls last night and the only reason you aren't still in big trouble for that stunt you pulled. The scenario you programmed may be my performance when our turn comes around. I decided to keep it a secret, so I'm not telling the girls about what happened last night."

"Our turn? What do I have to do with it?"

"You played a big part in last night's scenario so you'll play a big part in its reenactment if I decide that's going to be my performance. If I decide to do something else, you'll have to do the programming."

Eric studied his wife for a long moment and then rolled out of bed.

"Okay. I'll talk to the guys but this is going to be really awkward. When I look at them, all I'll be able to see is Rex fucking their wives. It'll be the same for them. They'll look at me, but they'll only see you riding that size-four cock."

Friday night:

The ladies were gathered around Kendra's dining room table, wine glasses in hand.

"So I take it that all four guys bought in?" asked Nina.

"Not immediately," replied Kendra laughing. "David said it took two pitchers of beer before they could look each other in the eye and two more before they could talk about it."

"Marc was still red in the face when he got home," said Melissa.

"Rob tried to act nonchalant, but he couldn't pull it off," Nina offered.

"Eric seemed relieved when he got home. He was pretty nervous when he left for their meeting," Audrey said.

"Then I guess it's time to start planning our first fucking machine party. Who goes first?" prompted Nina.

"I think a lot of it has to do with which one of the guys is most comfortable programming the machine," offered Audrey. "I know that Eric shared a lot of programming info with them last night, including a website he found that has a user's group devoted to the androids. He says they have far more capability than the introductory video and the owner's manual revealed. Since we've had our machine for a couple of months and the three of you have had your machines for only a week or so, I'll volunteer to go first. Eric is reluctantly on board now, but by the time we have the party, I think he'll be pretty enthusiastic."

"Thanks Honey," said Kendra. That'll give the rest of us time to catch up. We're still rookies. We can decide later who hosts the second and third parties. Melissa has a lock on fourth."

"Works for me," said Nina, whose mental wheels were already spinning.

"Okay then," Audrey responded. "When I have my act together, so to speak, I'll let everyone know.

Two bottles of wine later, the ladies called it a night. As the gathering broke up, Audrey began to wonder what she had set into motion. Realizing that the success or failure of the fucking machine party concept now rested squarely on her shoulders, she began to have second thoughts.

***

Twenty minutes later Audrey was seated next to Eric in their living room having a nightcap.

"Well, what did the coven decide?" asked Eric with a smile.

"We're up first."

"We, Kimo Sabe?"

"Yes, Tonto, we. I'll need lots of help from you. Suddenly I'm scared to death."

"You don't have to go through with this," Eric offered, although he was now looking forward to the live performances.

"Yes I do. I volunteered to go first and I'll never live it down if I back out now."

"Then let's do whatever is necessary to make the party a smashing success. What would you like to work on first?

"Let me think about it for a day or two," Audrey responded as she slid Eric's zipper down and pulled his cock free. "In the meantime, how about a little blow job before you fuck me?"

Eric's only response was a soft moan of pleasure as the head of his cock disappeared into her soft, warm mouth.

______________

(As a means of improving my writing, I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. All honest comments will be retained and taken into consideration when I write stories in the future.)