Faith Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah smiled, leaned in, and kissed me softly on the mouth. "I will always love you too, Tim," she whispered. There was a sweetness in her whisper, but also something new. Something I'd never detected from a girl before, at least not towards me.

When she pulled her face away, I looked into her eyes and I knew I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anything or anyone before. But there was a vague wave of sadness immediately following that, as I reminded myself that she was saving herself. Or, wait, that's not exactly what she said. She said she had been planning to save herself for marriage. But had that plan changed? I immediately shook the thought out of my head. Of course not, Tim. Even if she were to break that promise to herself, why would she waste it on you? And do you want to be the one to cause her regret and grief later?

We walked on, and the subjects of our conversation became lighter, more trivial. The heaviness, the tension that had been there as we kissed slowly passed, and after a while I couldn't entirely be sure it had even existed in the first place. We kept an eye out for signs of a forgotten trail that might lead to the mythical abandoned girls' camp, and my heart beat a little faster with a mix of adventure and dread to think that we might find them.

After a while, Hannah stopped and began to stare off to the right. I didn't notice at first, so when I turned to look at her I found that she was standing about twenty feet behind me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Hannah reached out and pointed towards the woods. I walked back to her and tried to follow where she was pointing.

"Does that look like a trail?" Hannah said, still pointing. Her face had taken on a new intensity as she scanned the brush for signs of an old path.

At first I thought she was imagining things, but as I stood and looked, I started to become convinced that there had once been a path here.

"Yeah, it kinda does," I said, and I noticed that there was a certain tone of dread in my voice.

Hannah turned to me with a twinkle in her eye. "Why don't we check it out?"

"Um, are you sure? What if we get lost?"

"Then we'll make a home in the woods with sticks and leaves, and we'll live off the land," Hannah said jokingly. "And you'll go out hunting and I'll cook what you catch, and we'll repopulate the earth."

"Okay, Miss Silly, we're not talking about a nuclear apocalypse here. We're talking about getting lost in the woods."

"Well, then we can repopulate the woods," Hannah said, grabbing my hand. She took a step in the direction of the maybe-trail, and I reluctantly took a step too. Then we walked. The brush was thick, all right. After a few minutes I already had a few scratches on my arms from getting whacked with branches and who knows what else.

I don't know how long we walked, or how far. As we walked further into the woods, I became less and less convinced that we were on any sort of trail, abandoned or otherwise. I was starting to think we were in danger of getting completely lost in the thousands of acres of Faith Falls Christian Camp. I was impressed with how large the grounds of the camp was, if we were even still on the property of the camp. It was starting to feel more and more remote, like we had somehow stumbled back in time, to the days before mankind had ever set foot here.

This is ridiculous, of course, but this is coming from a guy from the suburbs who had no sense of direction and no real experience with being in the deep forest.

If I had been by myself, I would have probably begun panicking, but having Hannah with me gave me a great degree of comfort. Still, when I looked behind us, I could no longer see any sign of a trail and had no idea where we had come from. Retracing our steps would not be easy.

"I don't think the cabins would be this far out in the woods. I mean, the guys' cabins are only like fifty feet from the trail," I said. I was hoping that she couldn't hear the shakiness in my voice.

"I'm starting to think you're right. And we've got another problem," Hannah said.

"What's that?"

"Did you notice the lighting is changing? The sky is getting darker. Not night-time dark. Storm dark."

"Oh," I said. I had noticed, but I had attributed it to the thick woods around us. But when I looked up at the sky, I could see that it had turned a foreboding shade of gray.

"The leaves are rustling, too. See how they're inside-out?" I said. Hannah nodded and bit her lip. If we didn't move quickly, we were likely to get caught in a downpour.

Instead of trying to retrace our steps, we simply began charging through the woods in the general direction of where we had come. I walked ahead of Hannah, taking the brunt of the scratches and trying to hold the branches out of the way so that she would not be harmed. Although we were both a little panicked, we managed to smile at each other frequently. The rustling of the leaves grew louder, the sky darker, and the wind began to howl through the forest. We walked faster. We began to abandon all sense of dignity and personal safety as we quickly made our way through the woods. Every small clearing was a blessing, because it was one more patch of ground we could get through without being accosted by bushes and what could possibly be poison ivy plants.

Eventually, despite our concern, we reached the main trail, a little worn out and scratched up but relatively unharmed.

"Do you want me to walk you back to your cabin?" I asked, feeling a little disappointed that our walk may be cut short.

"No. I think the storm is coming from that direction. Let's keep moving forward," Hannah said, and I immediately nodded my head.

As we walked, I imagined a wall of rain sneaking up behind us, and as it turned out I wasn't too far off. One minute we were dry and oblivious, and the next minute it was pouring.

Hannah laughed, grabbed my hand, and shouted, "Run! Run for your lives!"

We ran together in the heavy rain, instantly soaking wet and cold but feeling alive and free. In those moments I felt that my decision to become a counselor was one of the best decisions I had ever made, because it brought me to this moment, running through a downpour with beautiful Hannah Rose shrieking beside me. She acted like a child, sometimes stopping to twirl or dance a few steps in the rain. Sometimes she would grab onto me and I would lift her up and spin around. She had pulled her hair out of a ponytail and let it fall into her face, and I noticed the way it fell into her smiling eyes each time she grabbed me and we faced each other. She was radiating beauty even in the storm.

We were having fun, yes, but we were also freezing cold. As we ran down the trail, I noticed the silhouette of a cabin to our right. After convincing myself it wasn't one of the creepy abandoned cabins, I grabbed Hannah by the hip and guided her towards it. We ran faster now, and I hoped that the cabin wasn't locked. Fortunately it wasn't, and the door easily, and creakily, opened.

It was the cabin I had come across the day before, the one with the mattress and the oil lamp inside. Hannah held the door open while I checked the oil lamp. Fortunately, there was oil inside, and a dry book of matches next to it. I lit the lamp and Hannah closed the door behind us. The rain fell hard against the corrugated steel roof, but still it felt peaceful in the dry cabin. Musty, probably cobweb-y, but peaceful. We stood there for a few minutes, shivering. I felt like I was covered from head to toe in goosebumps. I wondered how we would ever get warm. Then I remembered hearing that, to avoid hypothermia, you need to take off your wet clothes. I wasn't sure how Hannah would feel about that, but I didn't know how long we would be in here while the storm passed through, and we needed to do something.

"Hannah, I don't know how to tell you this..." I said.

"Yeah?" she said, her teeth chattering slightly.

"We might need to take our wet clothes off to warm up."

Hannah giggled. "Seriously?" she said.

"Seriously. I'm not just saying this to get you to take your clothes off."

"Well, okay," Hannah said, and just stood there for a few seconds. "Should we turn away from each other?"

"Um, okay," I said, and I turned around, removed my shirt and my shorts, and realized that my briefs were soaking as well.

"Can I turn around now?" I asked. There was no response for a few seconds, then I heard Hannah say, shyly, "O-okay."

I turned around and Hannah was standing there in her underwear, her wet hair still in her face. She was wearing a white bra and modest white, cotton panties. Her underwear was soaked, as mine was, and I could tell because I could see a patch of dark between her legs. That's her pubic hair, I thought, and, despite the cold, I immediately had an erection. I lowered my hands to try to cover it, but Hannah had already noticed.

I wasn't sure how she would act, so I just stood there, but to my surprise she stepped towards me. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, and the wet material fell from her breasts. They were perfect. Perky, firm, and with medium sized pink areolas. Her nipples, I could see, were hard with the cold and maybe something else.

I felt frozen in place, but Hannah stepped towards me. At first she shyly covered her breasts with her arms, but after biting her lip and pausing, she lowered her arms and even stuck out her chest a little.

"You're staring," she said, almost in a whisper.

"I am," I said, and she giggled.

"You're probably the first person to see my boobs, at least as long as I've had them."

"Really?" I said, sort of in a daze.

"Of course. I've never really done anything with anyone before. Are they... okay?"

"Y-yes," I said, "They're beautiful. You're beautiful."

"You are so sweet to me, Tim," Hannah said, and, for the first time, I think, I saw a look that I could not interpret as pity, no matter how hard I tried. She held genuine affection for me, maybe even love. For that moment, she was mine.

Hannah stepped towards me again, and now her eyes were looking at my underwear. I was no longer trying to hide my erection from her gaze. She was now only two feet away from me, almost close enough to reach out and touch it if she wanted. But I was still not sure what she wanted. My legs felt weak. My desire for her was stronger than any I had ever felt, and my angst-ridden teenage brain was no longer trying to deflate my confidence. I felt free to be myself, to cast aside my insecurities, reach out, and take Hannah Rose as my own.

I grabbed her and held her against me. Her cold breasts poked at my skin and almost instantly began to warm up. As I ran my hands over Hannah's arms and back, I could initially feel goosebumps all over --whether from the cold or nervousness-- but I could feel her relax against me, and the goosebumps began to fade. Hannah's hands, which were at first on my lower back, began to travel down to my underwear. She grabbed my backside and pulled me closer to her, so that my erect cock pushed against her groin. At that, she sighed and I felt her body tense up again. She was definitely nervous, but I detected arousal as well.

We relaxed our hold on each other and I cupped her left breast with my right hand. Hannah began to breathe heavily on my ear and neck as I gently stroked her nipple with my thumb.

"Tim," she moaned, "I want you to suck on it." I was only too happy to oblige her, and I lowered my face and took her nipple into my mouth. Her body tensed up at my warm mouth and tongue on her skin, but then she relaxed again. I could feel her breath against the back of my neck as I explored her breast. I kissed and licked every inch of it, tracing the gentle slope with my tongue and then focusing again on her nipple. Then I did the same with her right breast. Hannah then grabbed me and pulled me up towards her face, and we kissed. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and greeted hers with my own, and my hands stroked her back. I could almost feel her melting into my arms. Her body was no longer tensing up at all.

As we kissed, I became aware of her right hand sliding down my stomach. Soon it was over my underwear, and I felt her fingers gently glide over my cock. She didn't seem to like the wetness of the material, though, because she quickly began to tug at the waistband. Her other hand reached down to help, and she began to pull them down, exposing my cock. Hannah stopped kissing me and looked down, and she seemed to gasp slightly as she saw my penis for the first time. Maybe it was the first one she ever saw. I don't know for sure.

Hannah may not have had experience, but she seemed to know just how to handle my cock. She cupped my testicles with one hand, and with the other stroked and kneaded the shaft. Unlike Jessica, she didn't apply too much pressure, but just enough for it to feel incredibly good. I was dimly aware of a concern that, if she did it too much, I might end up ejaculating prematurely again.

As she played with my cock, I concentrated on removing my underwear entirely. Then, as they fell on the cabin floor, I kicked them off and placed a hand on Hannah's stomach. It was so flat and firm that it initially surprised me. She was so soft and feminine that I had somehow forgotten that she was in such good shape. My hands didn't linger too long on her stomach, however, and I slid my fingers into the waistband of her white cotton panties. Hannah did not tense up when I did this.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. Hannah's response was to nod her head and sigh. I became aware that she was trembling a little, so I asked, "Do you want to lie down?"

"Okay," she said, and together we lay down on the mattress in the corner. I wasn't sure how filthy or musty the mattress was, but in this moment it didn't matter much.

I put my hand in her waistband again, this time feeling wet pubic hair on the tips of my fingers. At first, the wetness was somewhat cold, but when my fingers traveled lower, the wetness immediately became warm. Her slit was moist with her own juices, and as my fingers gently walked over her labia, she seemed to get even wetter.

As I touched her, Hannah instinctively spread her legs, and one of my fingers slid into her warm vagina. Hannah's breathing became heavier, and her hand searched for and quickly found my cock, which was pushed up against her waist. For a few minutes we masturbated each other, my finger soon being joined by a second, and her hand stroking my cock in a similar rhythm to my fingering her.

Hannah gradually spread her legs wider as I touched her, and soon I caught a glimpse of the edge of her pubic hair peeking out from behind the material. I leaned closer to her and pulled her panties to the side, exposing the glistening pale pink of her vagina, surrounded by dark brown pubic hair that was well kept but of a natural thickness. An appetizing scent radiated off of her warm feminine parts. I noticed goosebumps on her legs, so I pulled her wet panties off and massaged her thighs. She was spreading her legs even wider now, and her moist vagina was open and inviting.

I lowered my face and brought it to her pussy, breathing in her scent but trying to look confident and nonchalant about it. Hannah didn't seem to be paying attention, because her eyes were squeezed shut and she was breathing deeply. I brought my mouth to her and my tongue slid into her vagina. My taste buds were shocked by the saltiness and acidity of her juices, but they quickly became accustomed to it and I soon realized that she tasted wonderful. My tongue made its way deeper into her vagina while I sucked on her labia, and I felt her wiry but soft pubic hair tickling my nose and cheeks. Hannah was thrusting her pelvis gently into my face, and she began to run her fingers through my hair as I consumed her.

When I found her clitoris, she reacted even more strongly. I didn't have any knowledge of the clitoris, but when she moaned as my tongue rolled over it I realized it was something I should focus my attention on. I sucked on it gently, tenderly. Hannah's moaning became louder, and after a few minutes of this, she began to shudder, and a small stream of hot liquid hit me in the face. At first, I was horrified because I thought I had accidentally made her pee, but I quickly realized that it wasn't pee but more of her juices. Hannah was gasping into her hands now, and she sat up, her body still trembling.

I thought that maybe I had done something wrong, but then she leaned over me, took hold of my still-hard cock, and placed it inside her mouth. At first she didn't seem to know what to do, as I merely felt suction on the first two inches or so of my penis. But soon she began to take more and more of it into her mouth, and I felt her tongue sliding over the head. I reached under her and fondled her left breast while she sucked on me, and when I began playing with her nipple, she started to get even more into what she was doing. For the second time, I was afraid I might ejaculate before I was ready, so I stopped her just before I reached the limit.

"What's wrong?" Hannah said, her voice lower, sultry, seductive.

"Nothing. I just almost came inside your mouth."

"Oh. Does it feel good?"

"Yes, amazing," I said, and she smiled shyly.

Hannah kept eye contact with me as she leaned back onto the mattress and spread her legs again. I crawled on top of her and we kissed again. My cock slid into her about halfway, and she gasped. I stopped and looked into her face, trying to read her expression. I could see surprise and a little discomfort in her face.

"Is that too much?" I asked, suddenly feeling like I had violated her.

"No, no," she said, taking short breaths between the words, "It's just... you're kind of big."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, just give me a minute. Ah... take it slowly," Hannah said, her eyes looking straight up, not at me. I pulled out until just the tip was still inside her, and then eased it in slowly. Then out, then in. Each time I got a little deeper. She was very tight, and I was afraid I was hurting her, but then she began to run her fingers up and down my back and I knew she was okay. Still, I took my time, trying to make sense of the feeling of her vagina around my shaft. I could feel what seemed like ridges inside her, sliding over my cock as I pushed in and pulled out of Hannah's pussy.

After a while, I was completely inside her, and I stopped and kissed her on the lips.

"Is this okay?" I asked, noticing that she was still taking quick, shallow breaths.

"Y-yes, Tim, it's fine," Hannah said, smiling uneasily at me. Her eyes were shining in the dim light of the oil lamp, and as she noticed me staring at her, she giggled slightly.

"You are so beautiful, Hannah," I said.

"Thank you," she said sweetly. "You're very handsome. I'm happy to be with you."

"Me too," I said, and I kissed her again, and I pulled out and pushed back in. She moaned into my mouth, and our tongues found each other as we began to move together. My cock slid effortlessly in and out of her vagina, which was well lubricated and relaxed. Many thoughts were swirling around in my head. I couldn't believe this was happening; I couldn't believe I was making love to Hannah Rose, the most beautiful girl I had ever met up until this point. She seemed impossibly beautiful, almost otherworldly, perfect. A few months ago I could barely bring myself to look her in the face, and now we were face to face, me on top of her, my cock completely inside her.

Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm like this for a few minutes. We stared into each other's eyes and, every few seconds, one of us would lean in to kiss the other. At one point she held me close to her and the feeling of her hot breath on my neck brought the goosebumps back briefly. Neither of us spoke for a while, but I could detect Hannah's breathing growing heavier and faster. Once in a while she let out a soft moan. Soon I knew I was close to climax.