Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LukasGrey
LukasGrey
459 Followers

She pushed her pants and panties off in one aggressive motion. I started to open my mouth to tell her to stop and was surprised when she shoved her panties into it. Okay, shut up, she was obviously telling me...

I watched as her fingers dove between her legs... fuck!

I'm so fucked... I'm so fucked... I'm so fucked... I thought to myself.

She arched her back in pleasure and started rubbing more and more aggressively. I was done... she was too sexy. I couldn't resist her...

Then a thought occurred to me... I didn't have a problem with her experiencing pleasure in her own home, I had a problem with me experiencing it... I could help her. I just couldn't let her help me.

I knew I was hedging badly, but it was all I could do! She had me. She was too much!

My hand fell across her taught, perfect stomach, feeling the smooth muscle there, feeling it tighten and loosen as she tried to bring herself to orgasm...

I desperately wanted to help her.

I knew how nipple sensitive she was, and I carefully let my face drop down and my mouth sucked her nipple in.

She bucked in additional pleasure as my mouth fell on her. I started to lightly bite her nipple and she pulled her hand away from her crotch and belted me hard in the forehead...

Fuck! That hurt! I thought, looking at her.

She still had her hand up, a warning look in her eyes. "Fuck you!" she whispered at me aggressively. "You don't want me, remember?"

I smiled at her trying to disarm my she-wolf, to calm her. I licked my lips and leaned in to kiss her.

Whap! She smacked me in the side of the head this time. "I said fuck you! You're cut off."

She left the hand up as a warning to me. I smiled at her, and was pleased to see she was warming up a bit. I pointed to her other side. Right now, I was on her left side, and to do what I wanted I would be better equipped if I could use my right hand, and right now it was pinned beneath me. I swallowed nervously. "Mind if I go over on that side?"

Her head cocked aggressively, "Can you get a better view of me getting off over there?! You just get to watch this time."

I smiled at her and lied, "Yes, yes I can."

Her fingers went down towards her lower lips again, rubbing and showing me who was in charge this time. She finally looked at me and decided since I hadn't moved I was allowed a treat. "You can go over there..."

I licked my lips and told her, "I'll have to touch you as I move over..."

She had closed her eyes and was rubbing furiously. I could tell she wasn't making much progress...

She nodded, letting me know that I could climb over her. I did so carefully, disturbing her as little as possible. Truthfully, I just watched her... enjoying the show.

When I got to the other side of her, I said, "Baby girl. Open your eyes and look at me." She opened them and looked at me, her anger obvious.

"What!" she whispered at me when she finally opened her eyes.

I put my two middle fingers in my mouth, just the tips of them, wetting them and getting them ready for her. "Let me help you."

Her eyes narrowed again, "You don't want me."

I smiled at her disarmingly. "I always want you baby girl. And I can't disrespect your father's house on my first night as his guest by taking my pleasure from you. I can pleasure you however..."

I licked my lips showing her how much I wanted her. "Let me help."

She pulled her hand away and nodded.

I pulled her tight and kissed her, my hand diving down between her legs, rubbing her spot aggressively.

She moaned into my mouth in pleasure, her back arching and pulling me into her. It took all my will to not justify getting her off by just climbing onto her and using my manhood...

Our kisses became more and more passionate. Her moaning, as I probed her front, as I fingered her, and I pressed on her G-spot and rubbed her clit. I worked her soft, I worked her hard... I worked every trick I knew how to work...

I felt her hand on my manhood... I was hard as a rock, and she was rubbing through my pants...

It felt so good my eyes closed in pleasure... "Stop that baby girl... for me... please..."

She looked at me desperately... "Please, just, just climb on top of me... we'll be quiet... I need you..."

I kissed her just as desperately, my tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. I broke from her and almost did it...

"Tomorrow night... I swear tomorrow night; we'll make love... just give me tonight..." I looked into her eyes.

She looked so pathetic! "Why? I want you to make love to me!"

The entire time my fingers worked her down there with reckless abandon. While hers rubbed the front of me through my pants.

I kissed her neck, working my way down the side of her, tasting her and smelling her awesome vanilla scent. Then I told her, "I want tonight to be about you... I want to do this for you. You've done it for me... let me do this for you..." I met her eyes, "Please?"

She kissed me again, hard and deep. I slid my fingers up and started working her G-spot. It was helping, but not perfect. She finally nodded, "Okay... do me... for you."

I smiled.

She reached inside my pants and started stroking me. Oh god, it felt so good!

"Baby girl, you can't do that..." I warned her.

She shook her head, dumbly. "Please, it helps me..."

My hormones were going crazy... "Okay, it's okay... if it helps you..."

She started stroking faster... "Can you... can you take your pants down, let me see it?"

I nodded. I couldn't tell her no now... she felt too fucking good. If she asked me to make love to her again, I would. I let go of her, jumped off the bed and kicked my shoes off. Next, I dropped my pants.

I knelt on the bed in front of her reaching down to between her legs as I started working her again... she stroked me with her right hand with a passion, her left worked kneaded her breast on that side, teasing her nipple...

Her eyes were closed in a state of bliss...

She still wasn't responding...

"What can I do for you...?" I asked her.

Please tell me to get on top of you! Please! I begged inwardly...

Her breath came in ragged gasps... "Can I, can I sit on your face? Can you lick me down there?"

I would have given her anything in that moment, "Yes. Here, up."

I quickly lay down and she rolled over, putting herself over my mouth. I lapped at her eagerly... greedily. I needed her. There was a moment of sour taste, then a soft muskiness, then only the sweet, sweet taste of Karly...

I loved the taste of her so much!

She lay down on me and pressed her body flat against me, her breasts flat against my stomach. I felt her mouth go around me and I just didn't care anymore...

She worked me aggressively... I tried to work her more aggressively. I fingered her from behind while I licked her clit as hard and as fast as I could, stopping only to suck her into my mouth and tease her button between my lips...

Fuck! This is not working! I thought as she sucked me aggressively. She was going to win this battle! I was going to finish if she kept going...

I rolled her aggressively off of me, pushing her to the side. I flipped around and moved up to her face, kissing her. We were both on our sides. She pulled herself close to me and pushed me between her legs, not going inside of her, but still stimulating me...

She had to stop that or I was going to go inside her... she just needed more stimulation than I could give her...

It hit me then. Her present!

I pulled away from her like I'd been struck by lightning!

Her head snapped up, "What!"

I smiled a wicked smile and leaned in, giving her the tongue kiss of a lifetime! My fingers starting playing with her down there again...

She broke our kiss, "What!"

I continued to smile at her. "I'm going to give you your present early!"

She growled, "It better be some fucking cock!"

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her again... rubbing away between her legs lazily. "No, it's a toy!"

Her eyes snapped open and I could see lust, and hope there. "What kind of toy?" she asked me...

I bounced my eyebrows at her, giving her a shit eating grin...

She smiled wide, "A naughty toy?"

I smiled at her again... she was back to jacking me off again.

She snapped in and kissed me. "I knew my dirty mind was rubbing off on you!" she exclaimed!

I nodded down, "You keep doing that and I'm going to be rubbing one on YOU!"

She went at it harder... I needed to get moving or she'd have me in what I assumed now was our little game.

I explained, "It wasn't supposed to be for tonight though..." I groaned as a wave of pleasure shot through me. I only hoped that my fingers on her were bringing her the pleasure she was giving me.

She looked at me, still with a wicked smile on her face. "What was it for?"

I started lazily kissing her neck and her head snapped back. I was distracting myself, buying time...

"Well, it's a wearable toy... I wanted you to wear it on our trip to Reno... then I could play with you..." She pushed my head back, a look of naked animal lust on her face...

"That is so fucking hot!" she whispered to me.

I smiled, thankful she thought my naughty idea was as good as I thought it was. I spoke to her breathlessly, "So if I give it to you early you have to promise me you will..."

Her mind clicked into place... I could tell I wasn't going to like what she was about to say. She knew she had me and I was truly screwed!

God damn her fucking beautifully intelligent mind! I thought.

She smiled wickedly. "I'll wear it anytime you want me to on the trip," she was teasing me... "On one condition..."

I wasn't going to like this... "My parents got you a present. You have to accept it. No giving it back, no refusing."

My eyes went wide in shock.

Fuck! I thought.

She pressed her advantage, "Then I'll wear it the WHOLE trip. You can play with me the whole time."

I had to have this, "Okay. Deal." I kissed her and smiled at her, "Let me get it."

She smiled at me and pulled me closer... "No. Describe it to me first..."

She had stopped stroking me. I was thankful for that. I would have gone without her had she kept up.

I ran my fingers down the front of her slit slowly. "Well, it's a vibrator..."

She closed her eyes, and imagined what I was telling her... "Mmmmmm...." She murmured.

I ran my fingers down the front of her. Her legs parted for me, giving me better access to her...

I started to whisper into her ear... "You wear it..."

"Mmmmm...."

I slid two fingers into her, curling them up the front of the inside of her pelvis, feeling for the soft spongy tissue that marked her G-spot. I finally felt the tips of my fingers hit it... "Here."

Her eyes snapped open, "No! Deal's off!"

I kissed her and pushed her face back down. "Nope." I told her. "The surprise is ruined now, so the deal stays..."

She grabbed my head and forced me to kiss her hard. "You are a fucking evil mastermind..." she murmured between kisses. "Go get it! Now!"

I practically dove out of the bed. I grabbed my bag and pulled it open, spilling things out of it. I grabbed the present and tore the paper apart. I dove back into the bed and showed it to her. It was a soft, pink, rubberized toy, with a little antenna on it.

The bulbous part went up inside of her, and the antennae stuck out. It looked weird, but the lady at the store told me she had one and she loved it. I took her word for it...

It had an app that connected to a smart phone. I had already connected it to mine and added the app.

She spread her legs... "Put it in me."

I put the toy in my mouth and wet it with my saliva. Then I brought it down between her legs and slowly pushed it into her.

She moaned and bucked into me... "God, that already feels really good..." she moaned.

I pulled it in and out, lubricating it with her and her with it...

She dove into me, pulling into me hard... "Turn it on, she ordered me."

I keyed up the app, checked that it was connected to the device and turned it on...

She bucked like she'd been hit by lightning. She grabbed hold of me and her nails dug painfully into my back. Her body went completely rigid and I could tell she was there... or if not there then extremely close...

Her teeth were gritted together... "Fuck!" She said between those pretty gritted teeth... "Turn it down... too much."

I kissed her neck... "That's as low as it goes baby girl."

She wrapped her legs around me and pressed her crotch into my leg. "Then turn it the fuck up!" she moaned.

I moved it up to level three and she started to buck uncontrollably against me...

She bit my shoulder... Fuck! That hurts I screamed into my mind!

She was practically screaming into my shoulder, and I hoped her parents couldn't hear us... her hips moved jerkily against me and I thought she might have peed herself. "I'm fucking cumming..." she grunted, and I realized she was cumming so hard she squirted...

Fuck! This thing is awesome!

She dove on top of me, her body shaking uncontrollably... she was like a fucking wild animal...

Her mouth found mine and her tongue slammed inside my mouth...

This must me what she feels like when I take her... I thought. Then added, I can see the fucking appeal!

She ripped the phone out of my hand, scratching me a little in her haste. "Give me this..." she growled. She was rocking her hips against me really hard... I was pressed up against her... really close... I almost thought I would go in, but there was already something in her, so I couldn't do that right?

I thought she might turn it off and started to object. I wanted to use it with her for a while... to enjoy her reactions. I started to open my mouth to say something and her hand slammed roughly down on it, smashing my lips into my teeth.

Owww! I thought.

She just said, "Shut the fuck up. If I want you to open your mouth I'll shove my pussy down on it..."

She turned the phone to me lazily, showing me the time... 12:17...

A feral look stole into her eye. "It's tomorrow... you're going to fuck me now!"

Jesus! She was like a wild animal. I loved it!

I felt the vibrations increase and realized she had turned it up... this was fucking awesome!

She slowly let my hand off of my mouth... "Are you going to shut up now?" she asked me.

She raked her nails quickly and roughly down the front of my chest. It hurt like hell!

"I asked you a fucking question!" She hissed at me... then her eyes rolled back in her head and she crested over the hill again...

Fuck! She was really getting off on this!

She looked at me and I could see in her eyes a spectacular range of emotions... rage, anger, lust, need... love. I looked her right in the eye and gave her a final push. I put my jaw out, "Fuck you! No way I'm fucking you, cunt!" I hissed at her.

That look in her eyes... fuck that look was scary!

She slapped me hard across the fucking face! My ears rang from the force of it...

"What did you say?!" she asked me.

I gave her a hard-fucking look, "I said fuck you, cunt. No way I'm fucking you!"

I knew the slap was coming this time, and I caught her arm. "You're not hitting me again, cunt. I don't fuck sluts like you..." I could see the feral animal in her eyes... her raw naked desire for me was intoxicating...

Jesus Christ, I could see now why she liked this!

She brought my hand up to her mouth and bit my fingers... really, really hard.

My hand stopped holding her and lost its grip on her. Instantly her fucking hands were around my throat, clamping down and closing my windpipe.

I grabbed her arms and panicked for a second. I could feel her bucking her hips against me, trying to get me into her body... the stupid toy was in the fucking way!

My body screamed for me to get her off of me! I could... I could make her stop.

I wanted to give this to her though. I forced my body to shut the fuck up. I calmed my mind and flexed my neck muscles, forcing her grip to release enough to get some air down my throat... okay, problem one solved.

I gripped her arms tightly, giving her the impression I was fighting her... she started snarling at me, her lips actually fucking curled back away from her teeth. I wasn't sure she was still playing...

She kept bucking her hips against me, trying to get me into her...

She pushed her upper body towards me more aggressively, leaning more of her weight on me. It changed the angle between my manhood and her opening...

I slid into her! Pleasure slammed through my body in a wave nothing like I'd ever experienced before!

I didn't think that she could fit both me and the toy in her at the same time... turns out I was wrong.

She slammed me in and out of her like a wild beast. Her hands lightened around my throat and she started freely cresting over and over.

She must have had some semblance of control because she was quiet. She was usually quite vocal while we made love. This time, she bit her lip and just ground herself into me as hard as she could...

I came. My body went completely rigid, forcing her up off the bed. I couldn't help it, my hands grabbed her hips and I felt myself pour into her. She slammed me back down and between her and the vibrator inside her I just fell into her.

When I came back to myself I realized with some panic I was about to pass out. I was starting to soften inside her body and she was completely out of control...

It was like she was furious with me that I couldn't keep going... her grip on my neck tightened to the point I was nearly choked out...

The whole time she just kept trying to push me into her, cresting over and over from the vibrations the toy gave her.

I needed her to stop... this was getting out of hand...

I could forcibly remove her still... but that was a shitty option.

Instead, I ran my ran my hand over her face, and put my fist to my heart, in our own little personal salute. "Stop baby girl... come back to me, please..."

Her eyes, blinked. Once, twice, then she shook her head aggressively clearing her thoughts. A look of horror smashed over her face, she tilted off of me and pulled the toy out of her, throwing it on the floor.

Her body was pressed against me, her arms wrapped tighter around me than I had ever felt them... she whispered over and over, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and started laughing...

It was the balm she needed. Her head snapped up, "What the fuck are you laughing at?"

I smiled at her. "Now you know how it feels to be completely out of control!"

Tears started to run down her face... "I'm so sorry..." she whispered as she pressed her face into my chest.

I held her tightly. "Baby girl, it's okay... Calm down."

She looked up at me, "I hurt you!"

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her lightly. "You didn't hurt me. A slap in the face is nothing... everything else you did I was well in control of. I could have stopped you at any time."

She kissed me over and over...

I finally stopped her. "It's okay, I liked it baby girl. I liked that I could give you something you wanted..."

She looked up at me, misery in her eyes. "I went too far..."

I kissed her forehead. "No. Like I said, I knew what was happening and could have stopped you at any time. This is no different than when you have me take you."

She looked at me, searching my eyes to tell if I was telling the truth. I kissed her forehead again, "It was fun to drive you so out of control that you took me. I can see the appeal it has to you now. It helped me to understand you better." I brushed a stray strand of her purple died bangs away from her face... "I would suffer any pain to know you better."

I pulled her in, closed my eyes and kissed her softly, enjoying her soft lips pressing against mine, the rasp of her tongue as she slid it in and out of my mouth, the sweet smell of her breath on my face.

LukasGrey
LukasGrey
459 Followers