Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very thought of it disgusted me, she didn't disgust me, the thought of what I would have become had I taken advantage of her in that way disgusted me. It had never made a ton of sense to me that there were rules and laws against that sort of stuff and suddenly I got it, it was so easy to groom her into a place that I could take advantage of her. She would think it was her choice when the truth was I would have molded her into a puppet.

I heard from inside the house, "Darla! Come here! Your daughter is getting dumped by her boyfriend on the front porch!"

I kind of looked that way and thought, 'What a douchebag!'

I didn't see the next slap coming. I just turned back to look at her and she hit me. The first one was a warm up, she really put her heart into this one...

My mask slipped for a second. Rage came snarling up out of a dark pit within me and I just barely managed to get a hold on his chain.

Jacky saw him though... she took a step back from me. My jaw clenched and I tried really hard to stuff him back down in the pit. My eyes met hers with an intensity that must have been scary for her, "It's over. Learn to live with it." Involuntarily I took a step forward, I almost lost my grip on my rage again. I managed to turn my trajectory and start off the porch. "I'm leaving," I called out over my shoulder, "You can learn to live with that too!"

That last barb wasn't really necessary but I was pissed about her hitting me that second time. I have a pretty big rule about someone putting their hands on me in anger... it was not something I allowed.

I hit the end of Jacky's walkway and started to turn to my right. I just happened to glance to my left and saw Karly's car at the end of the block, parked between two other cars.

I almost turned that way, almost read her the riot act. I realized then that that was my rage still bouncing around in my skull. I turned to the right and started to walk to the nearest bus stop. I did this, I bought myself this pain and I needed to earn her trust. If she needed to spy on my while I broke up with the girl I had cheated on, so be it.

'Hey, look on the bright side,' I thought to myself, 'those slaps made it apparent you ended things!'

I laughed and shook my head at that, a dark bit of humor for sure, but at least the cloud had something of a silver lining.

Chapter

I found myself looking at the clock every minute starting about 5:30. I wanted Karly back... I wanted to hear her voice. It surprised me how much I wanted her to be back. I knew I needed to get back to the feeling of being alone sometimes, she wasn't moving in with me anytime soon, but I found myself wishing that there was some way that I could make that happen, could somehow convince her to.

I knew it would be a mistake anyway, but I still wanted her here all the time, and it wasn't a sexual thing, I just always wanted to be with her.

She got back early, and I chose to see that as her being as eager to see me as I was to see her. I heard her coming up the stairs and ran to the door to open it for her. She dove into my arms kissing me like it had been a million years since she had seen me. I realized on some level that it was simply infatuation at this point, that her joy to see me would fade over time, but it still felt spectacular!

Or at least it did until the bag she was wearing around her left wrist swung around and hit be in the head! "Ow! What the hell?" I yelled at her.

She was laughing her ass off. "I brought you a present!"

I noticed then what she was wearing... 'holy shit!' I thought to myself... 'I thought she was hot normally, but that outfit...'

He was wearing a tight black dress, not a fancy dinner dress, just a tight black number that looked like it was made of cotton. It showed a ton of leg and fell to about mid thigh. Generous cleavage showed out of the top. She was wearing a heavy coat over the top of it, but wow...

I growled and moved towards her, "I could stand to open my present again," I growled as I pulled her into me and kissed her.

She laughed and broke away from my lips, "Down boy!" she yelled at me between gusts of laughter. "We don't have time!"

My kisses worked their way up her neck and onto her mouth again. My hands found their way around her hips... she melted beneath me and I pressed my hips into hers. She let out a low moan into my mouth, 'God, her mouth tasted so good!' she had just brushed her teeth but I could still taste her cigarette there, lending a taste that was distinctly Karly. She mumbled at me, "No time there lover boy..."

I could tell that her resolve was weakening... I lifted her up off the ground, My hands on her ass, I knew that would put some pressure on her down below and excite her even more, plus she had her hands on my upper arms and the lifting would cause the muscles to flex there...

I ground my hips into her again and listened to her moans intensify. I had her. I mean she was right, we didn't have time, but I still loved the idea of toying with her until she was ready and then leaving her hanging. I rasped my tongue roughly along hers and again rocked my hips into hers...

She broke from my kiss breathlessly, her eyes closed and I noticed she had put on makeup... no foundation, no lipstick, just a slightly colored lip balm, but her eyes... she had done her eyes... they looked great! Smoky and sexy with a grayish eyeliner, it made the green of her eyes really pop!

She ground her hips into mine involuntarily, "Okay, you can fuck me... but only like..." her hips ground against me again, "nine or ten times..." her eyes opened and she stared into my eyes. I was right, her makeup made her beautiful eyes even more amazing! She continued, "tonight. then in the morning you're going to have to start fucking me again."

Pulling me back into her she took my breath away with another kiss and I was really starting to fall into her hole. I was really considering borrowing Karly's phone and calling Joe and telling him I couldn't make it because I'd be fucking a goddess all night long...

What I really wanted though was to go out and show Karly off! Look at this smoking hot girl who was willing to be seen in public with me! Look how she had dolled herself up, just for me!

My kiss found her hot and ready for me again... 'God I have to stop or we're not going anywhere!' I thought desperately to myself.

I managed to find the strength to pull away from her. I had no breath and almost no willpower left. "Okay, okay, joke's over... we gotta stop if we want to make the party."

She must have been thinking the same thing I was... "Do we want to make the party?" she asked me huskily.

I kissed her again and used the moment to think, I finally broke away from that delicious mouth and said to her, "So you're saying my choices are to fuck you all night long?" she nodded seductively... "Or, take you out to a party and show off the sexiest girl in the world, dance with her, make every guy in the room insanely jealous and then come home and then fuck you all night long?"

She kissed me insanely hard, and between kisses growled into my mouth, "Let's do the second one..."

I set her down and ran my hands up the front of her body, cupping her breasts hard as I did. I used the chance to run my hand down the front of her face again, and then kiss her. I was gonna make that our thing, the way that I always let her know things were okay!

"I love that." She whispered at me.

'I love you...' I thought, I just couldn't say it. "I love that dress... goddamn! I can't promise that thing is not getting bodily ripped off of you tonight..."

She held a warning figure up at me, "Don't you dare rip my dress, asshole, it's a dress," she pulled the top down a few centimeters and just started to show me the top of her nipples, then she lifted the front, showing me a pair of lace black panties, "See, you can get to all the interesting parts with the dress still on..."

"See, that's the kind of shit that's gonna get it torn off!" I warned her.

She laughed and pulled her top back up. I made a mental note not to pull on the hem of it if we danced, it was not going to stay up if I did.

She looked down at the bag on her wrist, "Your present!" She said with excitement!

I looked at her with what I hoped was disapproval, "You've already given me more than I could ever hope for with that dress..."

"Oh, poo!" She said, waiving her hand at me in dismissal. She grabbed my hand and pulled me bodily into the front room and pushed me down in the big ol comfy chair.

'If she pulls something sexy out of that bag I'm done, I'm rolling around naked with her all night and a team of Navy Seals won't be able to get me out of this house...' I thought to myself.

She bounced like a kid she was so excited, "I didn't have time to wrap it... I'm sorry!"

I smiled at her, waiting for the big reveal... she was really excited.

She reached into the bag and pulled out a box that showed me there was a pretty nice cell phone inside. My heart sank a little... I never let it show on my face, but I couldn't afford a phone like this. The plan that went with it was at least $50 a month, and I was barely making bills as it was, and if I let it get turned off she was going to feel terrible.

'Well, just gonna need to pick up a few more odd jobs.' I thought to myself.

I was suddenly very thankful for the snow that kept pounding down. I could start hitting the pavement with a shovel over my shoulder and start digging out driveways at $10 a pop. I could probably make enough in the next few weeks to pay for the phone for a few months.

I took it from her dumbly, finally smiling at her. "Thank you baby girl, I do need one, I've probably put it off too long as it is."

She bounced, doing some very interesting things to that dress. "The best part is I set the plan up on it and it's prepaid through the end of the school year! You have unlimited data, and messages and talk time!"

My heart fell into my stomach... that meant this was insanely expensive! Tears nearly came to my eyes as I realized how generous of a gift this was... I didn't think I'd ever gotten a gift this expensive, not even from my parents!

I looked at her then, "This is too much baby girl..." I had no way that I could ever match a gift like this, not in a million years...

She smiled, "Poo on that! This isn't just for you! I got away from you for like an hour and I wanted to desperately hear your voice call me your baby girl and I couldn't!" She put the box in my hands, "Now I can call you all day long!" She looked at my huskily, "Plus, I set it up for you and added Facetime to it... so when I can't stay here all night I can still... see you!"

My mouth went to hers, hard... the thought of having a dirty conversation with her was an immense turn on!

She broke away from me... she looked sad... 'Oh god, I hope she doesn't think I'm disappointed in the gift!' I thought in panic.

She bit her lip, "I have to confess something to you..." she pouted. My eyes narrowed in confusion..

"You're gonna be mad..." I smiled at her, letting her know I couldn't be mad at her for long. "I spied on you when you broke up with Jacky..." She looked down in shame.

I laughed at her and her eyes snapped up in shock. "I know baby girl. You're beautiful, sexy and wicked smart, but you are not very sneaky! I saw you parked down the block as I was leaving."

Her mouth opened in shock. "Why didn't you come back to the car then?"

I just smiled at her. "Trust is something that is earned, and I haven't earned yours. I figured if you needed to make sure that I broke it off that was only fair. If I confronted you about it, you'd feel bad and you didn't need to feel bad about it." I kissed those kissable lips again, lightly this time, letting her know I wasn't mad at her about it.

"I'm so lucky to have you," she whispered.

I kissed her deeper this time, "You're not even close to the lucky one." I assured her.

We broke apart and she helped me get the phone out and personalize it. She had put all of her music on it for me, which was really nice as I didn't have a computer to do it myself. She had also bought me a really nice case for it so I didn't have to worry about breaking it, which being my clumsy self I was worried about.

She was still sitting in my lap as I swiped around on the face of the phone trying to get used to the way it worked. She had her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek as she watched me play with it and saw I was happy with it. She finally said, "I know it's not the nicest phone, it's not an IPhone or something but it was what I could-"

I interrupted her by kissing her hard. When I broke away from her I said, "I love it!" then I kissed her again, harder this time. My right hand slid between her legs as we kissed. When I got to the inside of her thigh I was really glad for that skirt... her legs parted for me so I could touch her down there...

I surprised her by almost immediately pulling her panties aside and rubbing my fingers up and down the smooth flesh of her womanhood. She moaned in to my mouth. I could feel how wet she was... slowly I inched my index and middle finger into her. It was a little awkward considering our angle but I was more than willing to suffer a little discomfort to have my fingers in her.

Her eyes fluttered and she finally put her hand down over mine... "Stop..." Her mouth was suddenly hot on mine again, she broke away, "We don't have time, your friends will be here any minute and there's no way for me to take care of you..."

I was pretty pissed at Mike once again... 'Jeez, how had that asshole messed her view of sex up so badly? Was he really that selfish?' I thought to myself. "This isn't about me, and it won't always be. You gave me a present, now let me give you one..." I whispered into her ear before I started kissing her again.

My fingers slid in and out of her smoothly and she moaned with each thrust. My cock was hard as a rock against my leg, and with her in my lap, more than a little smashed, but I didn't care. I was enjoying myself so much that it barely registered.

She broke our kiss and was panting feverishly, trying to catch her breath. I could see her eyes wouldn't focus. My fingers slid in and out of her, in and out...

She was doing her best to alternate between kissing me and catching her breath... I could tell she was close and so I just kept doing what I was doing, I didn't speed up, or use more pressure, I just kept going...

Maybe a minute later she went stiff against me, mid kiss, "Oh god, Gabby! I'm cumming!" She started making some pretty interesting animal noises and then her mouth was on me with a passionate kiss. Her tongue forced its way deep into my mouth and I just sucked on it, enjoying having her tongue in my mouth once again.

She was limp against me breathing hot and fast when I heard the downstairs door open and someone start pounding up the stairs...

Her eyes snapped open and she dove out of my lap, "Oh fuck, stall for me!" she called out to me as she ran to the bathroom and pulled the door shut behind her.

I just laughed and walked over to the door to let Joe in. I opened the door right as he got to the top of the stairs. "Hey man, come on in! I didn't expect you to come up, I just figured that you'd honk like you usually do."

He gave me a bit of a panicked look and said, "Really need to piss, you mind if I use your bathroom?"

I smiled at him and said, "Mi bano es tu bano."

The bathroom door was right next to the front door so he started to reach for the handle. I grabbed his arm, "Uh... it's occupado right now though."

He looked at me in confusion and that was the moment that Karly pulled the door open. 'Holy fuck!' I thought as I got to see that outfit again. Her face was flushed from embarrassment and her orgasm and it added color to her naturally pale skin making her even more gorgeous.

Joe's confusion shot right to shock... he looked from Karly, and then slowly back to me. I could tell that was when his male mind clicked and his eyes shot back to her body and what she was wearing... his eyes crawled over her and I thought triumphantly, 'that's right motherfucker! THAT'S my girlfriend!' I slapped Joe on the back and said to him, "See, vacant now!"

Joe stepped back and let Karly out of the small room. She moved close to me and played with my hands kind of looking down at her feet. I brushed her hair behind her ear and pulled her head up to look at me, "You okay, baby girl?"

She smiled at my pet name for her, "Yeah, I just kind of realized that I might have invited myself along to a guy's night out."

I laughed at her. "It isn't a guys night out. This party isn't for me, we're crashing it, and you won't be the only girl out with us tonight. Sep is bringing Jess, his girlfriend, and I know she's bringing her friends, Robin and Laurel. Plus you didn't invite yourself, I asked you to come with me and if anyone has a problem with that, well," I took her hand in mine, "I can stay here with you."

We were standing there holding hands when Joe came out of the bathroom. He stopped seeing us standing there and cleared his throat in surprise. He obviously didn't know what was going on and he was uncomfortable. He wasn't being a busybody, he was just trying to look out for me and I had to suppress my urge to tell him to back off.

"Karly's coming with us tonight." I told him bluntly.

His eyebrows raised, "I gathered that." He gave her a withering stare and Karly moved closer to me.

I sighed, "Okay, let's get this out of the way." I grabbed Karly's head and turned her, placing a kiss on her with more than a little tongue. When we broke free I looked back at Joe. His eyes were wide in surprise, "I'm with Karly now." I still had my arms around her, "I broke it off with Jacky earlier today."

Joe chuckled, "I can't imagine that went over too well."

I smirked at him, "She slapped me." He laughed, "Twice." Now he was really laughing his ass off. Karly was joining in on the infectious laughter, 'Good, hopefully she starts getting comfortable around Joe, and he stops being such a dick now,' I thought to myself.

Joe looked at Karly and I noticed he was not only looking at her, he was checking her out. I was okay with it, for now, there was appreciating my girl and there was being a letch. Joe finally said to her, "Sorry for being a dick, I was just trying to look out for my boy."

I picked her coat up from the floor and handed it to her, she took it and looked at Joe, "No problem, good to see he has more than me looking out for him." With that she started walking towards him, a little sway in her hips so I could check out her ass as she walked.

Joe spoke up again, "Just take care of him, he's not too smart!"

She was about even with him, headed to the door. "Well I already fucked his brains out four times, so I think I'm taking pretty good care of him," she tossed to him causally as she walked past him.

Joe's jaw dropped open, though Karly couldn't see his reaction mirrored my own. His eyes met mine and he mouthed, "Really?"

Karly stopped at the door and turned back to us, I was embarrassed as hell and came up with the best I could on short notice, "Karly is such a kidder!"

She pointed her thumb into the kitchen, "The last time he bent me over the kitchen table and ripped my panties off, then he stuck it to me like a gentleman." She pointed into the bathroom, "Then he ate me out in the shower." She smiled at Joe, "Your boy got some mad tongue skills!"

My eyes went wide in shock...

"You two need more details or are we going now? I'm ready to party." She dropped.

I pushed past Joe, in a hurry to leave. "Time, to go!" I announced.

Chapter

We got outside and the rest of my friends were gathered up outside, Jeremy screamed into the night, "Gabby! Happy Birthday!!! Now you mind if we get going cause it's fucking cold out here and I'm ready to get hammered!"

1...678910...23