All Comments on 'Falling Hard Ch. 08'

by naturallysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Solid! Is this where the climax escalate to? Rough sadistic sex. Eww...bit difficult to stomach but the writing is great! Keep going naturallysweet. We are rooting for you to get Virta to save the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Okay...what the hell?

I'm really trying to continue reading this story but you're putting in too much shit. I skipped half of the first page--it was monotous--and then the second page was just violent. I don't know. Maybe I'll read Chapter 9, maybe I won't. This chapter really irked me.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
wtf?

i am really trying hard to get into this story but each passing chapter is making it more difficult...the plot is horrible so far and seems to be going no where. its obvious that the general is dirty and is using virta to get to athan who is not as dirty as the general in my opinion...virta is supposed to be so strong yet she can't figure this out? wtf man? i think i'm done with this story because if these past chapters are any indication there is no need to continue reading.

incognito8incognito8about 15 years ago
Needs work.

I really enjoyed the first few chapters of your story, but am growing less fond as more come out. You're taking too long with this part; we get it. General = bad. Athan = maybe less bad. Move. Forward. Right now it's looking like Virta = stupid and I don't think that's what you're going for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it!

It's hard to read some parts because of the violence, but it's well written and I'm still interested to see what comes next.

<p> </p>

Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous