Falling Hard Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crying.

"But, all our first times have been special to me," he said in a mocking, tender voice.

Her bottom lip was trembling as tears rolled down her reddened face. He moved in with surprisingly gentle fingers to wipe them away. She watched as he licked her tears, one by one, off his fingers.

"I don't understand what's wrong with you... I don't want to do this," she whimpered.

"Hey," he caught her shoulders in his hands, giving her a shake. She raised her puffy, tear-filled eyes to look at him.

"We're going to do this whether you want to or not. I've tried it both ways all week long. I like it when you struggle. But I also like it when you're all wet for me; ready for me to plunge in...

"You're an insane rapist," she said.

"Oh, Mandi, you know you want me. You even told me so just a little while ago, of your own free will. I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't already want to do. You know what I'm saying is true in your heart... and in your pussy." He grinned cruelly.

"You're really sick," she hissed. "I can't even believe you're the same person. What happened to you?"

"Just lie back and shut up, bitch. You're going to spread those hot, sexy legs and let me fuck you six ways to Sunday."

Then he flipped her over and gave her a sharp smack on her smooth, rounded ass.

"Oh!" she jerked with shock at the sudden way he'd handled her, and the intense pleasurable sensations that it sent through her lower body. The expression on her face betrayed that she liked it.

Heath kissed his way down her spine. His hands felt up the sides of her breasts: the swell of their curves pressing against the mattress. Then he traced down the length of her graceful hips and thighs... and back up to the shapely roundness of her thick, taut ass.

Mandi moaned at his expert touches. Her legs were spread for him, waiting, and not because he'd commanded it.

Suddenly, he jumped up. "I'll be right back," he said, brightly. "Don't go anywhere."

Heath turned and looked directly into the celestial camera of the Watch Over program. There was a sick, sadistic smile on his face.

"Virta... General," Heath said politely as he gave a nod and a mocking salute.

"I know you like to watch, Virta," he said into the camera. "Sorry if you've missed out on all the fun this past week. But if you're watching now, it won't take you long to get caught up."

Virta gasped, her body already shaking from the terrifying turn of events in Mandi's small apartment. Her eyes flew to the General, looking for answers.

Banner looked unsurprised at the events on the monitor, maybe a little bored even, as he emptied the glass in front of him.

"He's talking to us! He knows we're watching now? What is he doing?" she gasped.

"There's no feedback from us to him," the General said as he pointed back to the monitor. "But yes, he knows we're watching."

Heath continued to talk as he swaggered toward the camera.

"Think of this as a recap of the week-long, Heath and Mandi Fuck-a-thon," he said with a huge grin. "Let's see how the bitch handles all she's gonna get tonight."

He stopped walking forward; his beautiful face now filling the camera lens. "Oh, you know she loves me, right? You heard that too?" He laughed. "Poor slut thinks a rich, young guy really wants more from her than just a good lay? She's such a dumb cunt."

"Anyway, as usual, I'm going to erase her memory of the night, and do it all over again tomorrow night. And the next, and the next. Until I get bored with her. And then, well..." his eyes took on a murderously shiny glare, "then, she's just... fucked."

Heath laughed again, a deranged laugh that sent shivers down Virta's back

Heath backed up and made a few outrageous poses in front of the camera. Then, he gestured over his shoulder toward the brunette waiting on the bed. He winked lewdly at the camera.

Mandi appeared not to have any realization of the strange, one-sided conversation going on just feet away from her.

A glance at the girl showed that her frightened eyes were still locked onto the spot where Heath had been moments before, brandishing his cock like a sword at her.

The monitor indicators showed that Mandi's body was in the beginning stages of sexual arousal.

"No, Mandi, no," Virta breathed.

Mandi's body had responded to Heath's sexual advances. But Virta knew that Mandi's heart and mind wanted nothing to do with this psychotic bastard... she was terrified of this lunatic monster that somehow took over the body of her loving boyfriend.

Heath sauntered a little closer to the camera again.

"Athan wanted to be here to do the job himself," he said. "But, I volunteered. I knew I had to get a piece of this fine ass the moment I saw her picture. Wish you were here, Virta. A threesome would be a blast."

Virta could only stare back wide-eyed, non-breathing, as she watched Heath turn and stalk back toward Mandi.

"Hope you enjoy the show," he threw over his shoulder.

The General reached over and turned the monitor off. He turned in his chair, looking to see Virta's response to the whole thing.

"We've got to stop him!" Virta cried. "Let me get down there, now."

"You've got to stop Athan as well. That's your first priority."

Virta's eyes narrowed. "Of course I'll stop that bastard. Look at the suffering he's responsible for. You'll be lucky if I don't kill him myself before I hand him over to you."

The General glared down at her. "Do not mess around once you've put the relic on him, Virta," he warned. "There have been a few others who tried to bring him in as well... but they failed when they made a little 'pit stop' along the way. It became their undoing."

"I'm not going to fail my mission. I want to see Athan and Heath - and anyone else working with them - suffer for what they've done. Just let me go to Earth now."

"All in good time, Virta."

The General pulled a thick, sealed envelope from his desk drawer.

"This is the packet with your mission profile. It contains all the information you need for success. Make sure you fully understand all the details. Oh, there's also an extra relic in there, just for Heath."

"Good," she said. "When can I leave? Mandi needs me now."

The General flung the packet across his desk toward her. "Are you ready to choose your human body?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready."

12