Falling Hard Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His choice of words made her jerk her head up and search his handsome face.

"Virta, you have a hell of a lot of potential. You had limitations before. Now you have none."

She nodded. "I would like to take classes. I know I have a lot of time on my hands down here."

"Excellent. Whatever you want to do. Just remember, you're no prisoner here. Come and go as you please."

At that moment, she wished she had trusted him more from the beginning, instead of making his life harder with her doubts, her suspicions and fears. Now, it seemed like things were changing, and she didn't know what that meant for them.

"Will I be seeing you much now? I mean, your work. It takes you all over the Universe."

"You're right. I've been on vacation. I do have to get back to work."

She sighed, unable to stop what tumbled out next. "What will you be doing? Rescuing pretty little angels from Heaven?"

One dark brow shot up. "I don't think I'm the best choice for that job anymore."

"Oh? Why?"

He smiled. "Been told I'm too intimidating, for one thing. But, I think I have the perfect person lined up for it. Someone who's been there, who understands the fears and doubts an angel could have... someone who gets it like nobody else."

"Who would that be?"

"You, of course."

"What?"

"Don't worry, we've worked up a new way to go about those missions, so its not so dangerous. And, you'll have excellent training."

"Wow," she said, completely surprised and pleased. "Will I have my own page at Demons Dot Com?"

Athan laughed. "It can be arranged."

She couldn't believe it. Not only would she be able to come and go as she pleased, but she'd have an exciting new job too. No more boring filing and making copies. But the best thing was, Athan wanted her.

"There can't be anymore secrets between us, Virta. No more suspicions. You know that when you have questions, all you have to do is ask me?"

"Yes."

"But it has to go both ways. Is there something you're wanting to tell me?"

"I don't know. I mean, maybe." She took a deep breath. "Yes. There's something I want to tell you. There's a chance I could be... I mean, I think that I'm... Mick said it could happen..."

"Just tell me, Virta." Athan gave a small laugh, squeezing her shoulder gently. "Don't make me read your mind."

"That might be easier." Sometimes she really wished he wasn't so honest about keeping out of her head.

"I was kidding. Tell me. Please."

Tell him he might be a father again? With all he'd said about Michael, and all the responsibilities he had... How would he take it? But she had to tell him. She loved him, and he cared about her. Somehow, they'd make it work.

"I might be pregnant." The tears started falling. "And please, do read my mind. I don't think I can get it all out right now." She was practically bawling then. She knew he wouldn't protest at that moment.

"OK." His voice was a hoarse whisper. His hand absently stroked her back. Through the tears, she saw his black eyes were wide; his face, pale.

Then she felt him in her mind. He was so smooth and gentle, she almost didn't notice him there. She watched his expression, and saw the exact moment when it changed from shock to the biggest grin ever. And not a second later, he was swooping her up in his arms, dancing around the room with her.

"I really owe Mick," he said, laughing.

She hadn't expected him to be that elated, and she cried harder, tears of relief. "It may not work," she sniffled, hating to dampen his joy.

He stopped moving then, and she looked up, catching a certain glint in his eye.

"If you're not pregnant by now, then I suggest we work on it. A lot."

Hot wetness started to flow between her legs in response to his words. She stared up, mouth hanging open.

"You still want to Fall, don't you, Virta." It was not a question.

Her mind whirled at his sudden change of subject. He could be so disorienting.

"Yes. I do." Virta's voice was as firm as her resolve, and her eyes fell on the Official Document of Falling on his desk. She walked back over and picked it up. Athan was right behind her.

Virta turned and looked up at him. "All I have to do is sign, right?"

Suddenly, Athan swiped everything to one side of the huge desk. He laid the document across it and put a pen in her hand. Virta signed her name on the dotted line. She was barely aware when Athan took the pen and leaned over, signing just below her. Everything changed in that moment.

Maybe it was the ultimate act of independence, but her confidence exploded. Virta felt like a clearer version of herself. There were no thunderbolts from Heaven, and no flaming pits opened up below. And she wouldn't have been scared if there were. She could handle anything. Especially with Athan at her side. She felt his strong hand on her shoulder and turned.

"Falling suits you," he said, an appreciative twinkle in his eye.

"I know." She almost didn't recognize her calm, sure voice.

She knew what he was intending when he lifted her from the floor and set her down on top of the document. He stretched her out over the desk, spread her thighs, and leaned against the edge of the desk between them. Supporting himself with his hands on each side of her, he looked right down into her eyes, giving her that sexy grin that made her breath catch and her juices flow.

His kiss burned against her lips, and she reached up, running her hands feverishly over his hard chest and arms. The wispy silk of her dress was inching higher under his fingers.

"Virta."

She heard the surprised catch of his voice, and she smiled. He'd just discovered she wore no panties under the green silk dress.

Virta felt her thighs gripped in his strong hands, and then she was pulled back against his waiting mouth. He trailed his tongue around her clit, then down to her quivering, soaking hole. His tongue plunged deep into it, and she moaned her pleasure. Her hips and ass were massaged and squeezed as his tongue acquainted itself with everything between her legs. The orgasm nearly shook her off the desk.

When he moved up and kissed her, she tasted herself in his mouth, and it turned her on all over again. Now she wanted to taste him.

Virta slid off the desk and pushed him back into the leather chair. Then she sank to her knees in front of him, undoing his pants, pulling out the thick staff that was straining for her attention. She ran her hand along the engorged, smooth length of him. Heard the rasping intake of breath. Her mouth took him as far as it could, till he pressed into the velvet softness at the back of her throat. It was too much, and she choked and pulled her head back.

Athan chuckled softly. "Take your time, baby." His voice was heavy with lust, and he fingered strands of her raven hair. "I'm all yours."

She smiled, keeping her eyes on his, while her lips accepted the swollen head of his cock once more. She positively hungered for him. Maybe it was all they'd been through, but she wanted to wrap herself around him and never let go. Virta's fingers caressed his rigid cock, and her tongue and lips suckled on the end of it. Not much later, Athan's hands stiffened in her hair, and she swallowed wave after wave of hot, savory cum.

She licked her lips, sat back on her heels, and looked up at Athan. She'd done that to him. Made him feel so good, he'd literally exploded in her mouth. And she wanted more.

In another second, her back was flat on the desk, Athan was between her spread legs, and she was filled with his cock. How he recharged so quickly, she didn't know, but he filled her, stretched her, while she clung to his broad, sculpted shoulders. His breath was on her neck, and he muttered low in some language she didn't know, but might know someday. She felt that familiar rush of ecstasy building inside her from his thick cock massaging her tight, inner walls. His lips dropped down to take one nipple, his fingers played with the other.

Moments later, Athan leaned back, and she found herself staring up into his eyes. She was starting to drift away inside them when she heard him say her name.

"Yes?"

"Virta... I need to ask you something." His voice was punctuated by heavy breaths of air. He continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Yes?"

"Will you be my Partner?"

She stopped breathing completely. Then her lungs expanded, and she shouted, "God, yes!"

When her mind slowed down its whirling, she opened her eyes to see the sweet darkness of his gaze still on her.

"I love you, Virta," he said. She saw it in his eyes, felt it in his body. She realized his love had been there for her a good, long while. She just couldn't believe it before.

Virta couldn't speak, could say nothing back. His words echoed in her heart a few times. Then she pulled him down to her, pressing their mouths together in pillowy softness.

Athan pulled his lips a mere breath from hers. "Welcome to Hell," he said, his voice dripping sin. She felt his lips curve into a licentious grin over hers.

Their bodies were tangled up in each other so deeply, there was no beginning or end. It was just the demon, Virta, and her hot demon lover, adrift forever inside their very own Heaven.

* * *

Eight months of Heaven and Hell, but we made it to the end, Readers! :) Thanks for sticking with me.

Falling Hard has been a great learning experience. Quite an undertaking for my first writing here. I was cutting my teeth on this story - learning what to do/what not to do, and hopefully becoming a better writer along the way.

Thanks so much for reading, voting, and giving me your honest feedback. :)

12