Falling Hard For Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

"Of course, honey."

"Ok!"

"No problem."

"And you won't mind if I flirt like crazy with the dishy waiters?"

"No. Just so long as that is all it is."

"Thought we'd agreed I'm not a slut."

Oops.

"Yeah, no, you're not. Course you're not. Sorry."

"Ok."

"Ok."

I see that Naomi is gurning down at my crotch and I realize why. My cock is still erect and jutting up out of my fly. Not a good look, I decide, and I start to put it away, but she stops me.

"Baby, let me do that."

She closes her palm around my shaft and sets about getting me back into my pants. It takes quite a while to complete the manoeuvre because Naomi takes the opportunity to fool around a bit, squeezing and stroking my cock, at the same time playing with my balls. I am perilously close to coming. Some leakage is occurring and my balls are tingling. They feel heavy and they ache. I don't look down to check but I know they will be discoloured and a little swollen. I moan and shudder and my hips start to buck. "Oh shit," I go, not sure whether to fight or give in and let nature take its course. Any longer and the choice will no longer exist. Naomi realizes the danger and she acts to avert it. With exquisite timing she stops pleasuring me and puts my tackle firmly away. "See you later," she whispers, wistfully, as it disappears. She pats the bulge and zips me up. Oh god.

Then she bends over to retrieve her handbag. She does it extravagantly from the waist, the laws of physics thus dictating that her tight little dress slides all the way up the back of her thighs. She is facing away from me, so I get a stupendous view to take in. Take in at leisure, furthermore, because she spends ages in that position, kind of fiddling around inside her bag, looking for nothing in particular. Oh double god!

There are teasers and big teasers and truly terrible teasers, and then there is Naomi Fernandez.

**

We are running late now but not by that much.

As we are nearing the room Naomi asks if I'm serious about her teasing and tormenting Kenny. I tell her I most definitely am. It will be all the more enjoyable watching her torture the sad cunt, I say, knowing that I will shortly be fucking her brains out. Naomi chuckles and says that I really am sick.

Ken has not forgotten breakfast. He's sat there with the items on the table next to him, along with all the work stuff. Three coffees, my bacon roll, two blueberry muffins, one for Naomi and the other, presumably, for him. He's even thought to bring plates.

"Kenneth!" I announce very loudly in a jocular, 'taking the piss' voice. I close the door and activate the locking 'Do Not Disturb' light. Let the sport begin.

Naomi says hi and saunters over towards Ken. Just as expected, the effect on him of her outrageous little dress is shattering and painfully obvious. He tries to hide his excitement but he can't. His fucking tongue is hanging out. The poor guy is absolutely drooling. Naomi perches herself up on the table, directly in front of Ken, and she languorously crosses her legs. The outcome for Ken is a flash of panties promptly followed by a pair of lovely bare female legs displayed for maximum impact right before his eyes. He tries not to stare but it is futile. He is utterly mesmerized and close to dribbling. He is also breathing quite heavily. Naomi smiles sweetly down at him, enjoying his embarrassment and arousal. She idly strokes her thigh with her fingers, something that poor Ken would give just about anything to be doing himself, and with the other hand she picks up one of the muffins. She takes a bite of it and nods approvingly. "Delish," she announces. "So hungry I am! Glad you've got me two of these, Ken. Such a sweetie you are. I can easily eat two."

Ken's face is a picture. Poor bastard. I take a chair and get him to pass me my breakfast. Ken starts to whinge about the theft of his but I interrupt and tick him off very sharply in a raised voice that brooks no dissent. I tell him to shut the fuck up because I'm in charge here and as far as I'm concerned little Naomi can do what the fuck she likes and that includes hogging all the muffins. I lay it on thick, give him a real tongue-lashing, because I want to make certain that the annoying little prick fully understands the situation. And also, if I'm honest, because I enjoy it. Ken is frightened of me, I know that, and it is fun to intimidate and brow-beat him. By the time I'm finished he is cowering in his seat and not even thinking about answering back. He knows the score. I doubt we will be having any trouble from Mr Ken Drone from now on. I wink at Naomi and she sniggers. She knows the score too.

As if to prove it, she accidentally catches Ken's cup with her arm and it topples, coffee running over the table. "Oops, clumsy me!" she goes, leaping up swiftly so as not to get any on her. I tell her not to worry. Ken will pop to the bathroom and get some paper towels.

"Won't you, Kenny?" I prod, since he hasn't moved.

"Sure," he mutters.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go on, chop chop!"

Up he gets and off he toddles.

"It was his coffee after all," Naomi gurns.

She pouts her lips and beckons me to her. "Kiss me," she purrs, snuggling into my arms. Music to my ears. We are still canoodling when Ken returns with his cleaning materials. I really do enjoy the look on his face when he sees what we're doing.

I break off, tell him to get the fucking mess cleared up, and then I go back to necking with Naomi. "Do you think the poor thing is a teeny bit jealous?" she whispers into my ear. Which is not really a question.

We carry on kissing until Ken has finished the task at hand. Then we pick up where we left off before the little accident took place.

Me and Naomi chat away merrily as we deal with breakfast. Ken is excluded on both counts. He sits there ignored, stewing in silence, and of course he has no breakfast to deal with. Naomi is once more sitting cross-legged on the desk in front of us, sipping coffee and munching her way slowly and with great relish through her two fat blueberry muffins, with the famished Ken looking on miserably. Naomi eats her food off a plate, which she sadistically makes Ken hold for her, and each time she reaches and breaks off another piece, she proceeds to waft it around under the poor sod's nose before whipping it away and popping it carefully and ostentatiously into her mouth. "Mmm, this is so yummy!" she keeps going, stuff like that, smacking and licking her lips. It really is very funny. There's a small piece still left on the plate when Naomi finally announces that she is full. "You may as well throw that away," she says to Ken, pointing to the bin. What a bitch. I'm almost pissing myself by this point.

Both Ken and I are in thrall to Naomi and in particular, with how she is positioned, to her beautiful sexy legs. The fun and games with the muffins now over, neither of us guys can concentrate on anything but this mouth-watering spectacle. Naomi's legs are smooth and toned and of perfect proportion. They are the sort that stop traffic. Like the rest of her, or what we can see at least, they have a light and even tan. They have a lovely sheen to them too. Cream has been applied this morning. I find myself wondering if she did this herself or whether she had the boyfriend do it. I prefer to think the former. I feel a rush of antipathy for this bastard boyfriend of Naomi's. Imagine getting to fuck that every night. Jesus. Ok, so I will be having a slice myself, and I can hardly fucking wait, but still. I decide there and then that I will do my absolute utmost to please and impress her today, in bed and in every other way, in the hope that she will want to continue the relationship.

The girl really is something to behold. It is quite impossible to look at her, perched up there in her hot little dress, without wanting to jump her and rip it off and drill her senseless. Naomi is right now fully aware of this and she is loving it. She knows how much flesh she is showing. She knows exactly what the boys are looking at and thinking about. She knows how fucking amazing she looks and she is basking in the drooling adoration. The girl is having a wonderful time. She is just wallowing in it.

Life becomes all the sweeter for her when I explain in detail how the three of us are going to be operating. I tell Ken that he will be doing very little, just some mundane odds and ends, and that Naomi and I will work together on the important stuff, the drafting of the main document. I ask Naomi if she would like to be in charge of Ken, emphasizing that having someone work under her should be very useful experience for a clever and ambitious young junior. Naomi is delighted. She says that she would love that. Ken looks none too happy but he knows that he has zero say in the matter. He looks even less happy when Naomi starts laughing and says that it will be quite funny having Ken at her beck and call. I chuckle and say that I think so too.

"So that's sorted then. You're his boss and he does anything and everything that you tell him to do."

"Ok!"

"Got that, Kenneth?" I snap.

"Um, sure," he mutters.

"Best looking boss he's ever had," I joke.

She giggles and blows me a kiss in return.

"Isn't that right, Kenny?" I add, winking at Naomi.

Ken figures it best to say nothing.

"Oh c'mon Kenneth. We know you fancy her. It's fucking obvious."

Ken is mortified. He is staring studiously down at his shoes.

Naomi slides off the table.

"What do you mean? Was he letching at me or something?"

She sounds a little annoyed.

"Too right he was," I say.

"Not sure that's too professional, Mark, is it?" she deadpans.

"No, babe, it most certainly is not."

"But Mark, I ..." Ken pipes, before I cut him off.

"You what, Ken? You can't help it because Naomi looks so unbelievably sexy in that dress? Is that by any chance what you want to say?"

"Er, um, yes, I guess so," manages the wretched guy, causing Naomi to have a fit of the giggles.

"Kenny! That is so sweet! But, you know, a man should ask a girl's permission before he ogles her. Did you not know that?"

"Permission?" Ken mumbles, face going crimson.

She gazes down at him. Naomi is standing intimately close to Ken. Her intoxicating sexiness is invading all of his senses. He is intimidated by it. I notice that he is trembling a little.

Naomi continues to toy with him. "Yes, Ken. My permission. Mark has already requested it and I have given it to him. So he can ogle me any time he wants, in fact I want him to, but you haven't asked me yet."

Ken is all at sea. The poor guy has no clue what he ought to say or do. I join in the fun, trying not to ruin things by cracking up.

"So go on then. Ask the girl. That is an order. Ask Naomi if you can ogle her."

Naomi and I exchange a conspiratorial look of pure malicious pleasure. We are revelling in the untrammelled power we seem to have established over the unfortunate Kenny Drone. It is clear to both of us just how vulnerable and helpless this poor bastard is. There's the growing realization that we can do more or less anything and he will suck it up. The guy is defenceless. He is simply incapable of asserting himself. Ken is no longer a colleague, he is our stooge, ours to persecute for the next several hours. It is simply a matter of how we intend to do that. How fiendish should we be? Whatever, it is clear that Naomi and I are in for a great time this morning and Ken a truly abysmal one. It's a delicious situation and I can feel the hard-on twitching in my pants. Tormenting Ken always tends to turn me on and having luscious little Naomi as an enthusiastic accomplice, especially with her wearing that incredibly revealing outfit, is just such an unbelievably horny experience.

Naomi has given up trying to control the giggles.

"C'mon Kenny, no need to be shy. I won't bite."

Ken complies. He asks Naomi in a strange strangled voice if it is ok for him to ogle her. Naomi takes her sweet time considering the matter. There is real suspense in the room by the time she replies.

"On the whole, no, I would prefer it if you kept your pervy eyes to yourself. But listen up because I do have some good news for you. You can check me out a little bit now before we start work. You can stare longingly at me until I tell you to stop. Oh and I will tell you exactly which part of me to look at. Is that understood, sweetie?"

Ken nods his head. It's fucking hilarious.

Naomi grins at me, daring me to stop her, at the same time knowing that I won't because I am enjoying this just as much as she is.

She bends towards the seated Ken and shoves her cleavage in front of his flushed face.

"So can you guess what I would like you to stare at?"

"Yes," Ken croaks.

Naomi giggles softly. "Right. Well off you go then. Knock yourself out."

Ken stares himself silly at the upper slopes of Naomi's glorious breasts. His face is bright pink, he is sweating, his mouth is slack with desire. Naomi is laughing down at him. She pushes her tits even closer and jiggles them around. "Do you like them?" she inquires. Ken remains silent. "I said do you like them," she snaps. "C'mon, a girl likes to know if the man staring at her tits is appreciating what he sees."

Ken says that he does indeed like them, he likes them very much. His voice is thin and strained. His predicament is acute. On the one hand he is being demeaned and degraded by this gorgeously infatuating young girl, but at the same time he is massively aroused. The tangible evidence is supplied by what seems to be happening to the front of his trousers. Same applies to me of course. If I was not on a promise it would be a real problem to control myself, quite frankly. But as it is, all of this is only heightening my anticipation and pleasure. It is the ideal scenario.

"Would Mr Drone like to see a little more?" Naomi wonders, soft and titillating babydoll voice.

"Would he like to check if I'm wearing a bra?"

He would. Naomi titters smugly at the reaction. "Thought he might."

She tells him to ask her nicely then. In fact it would be great if he begged.

"Yeah, make him beg," I go.

She does. She makes Ken plead long and loud to be allowed to check if she is wearing a bra.

"Ok!" Naomi relents eventually.

She tugs the top of her dress an inch or two away from her body and gets Ken to crane and peer down inside.

"And what's the answer? Am I wearing a bra?"

Ken shakes his head.

"Correct! So can you see my nipples?" she goads. It is evident from the agonized longing on his face that Ken can. I have an urge to go over there and take a look myself, but I fight it back. I will soon be making mad passionate love to this little honey, therefore I can play it all cool and collected.

Naomi mocks Ken as he stares forlornly down her dress. Has he got a wife or a girlfriend? No? Oh dear so he's not getting any then. Has it been a very long time? It has?

She chuckles and carries on taunting him.

"Oh you poor thing! You must be terribly frustrated. And now here's a pretty girl just teasing you with her big bouncy tits. Aw it's so mean of her, isn't it, doing this to a man in your condition. Poor Mr Drone can only look when he wants to do so much more than that. Is he imagining what it would be like to fondle a pair of lovely soft breasts? Will he be dreaming about these sexy tits every night for months? Will he play with himself fantasizing about the sexy girl and her big sexy tits? Of course he will. The wicked girl knows that he will. Ok, time to stop. After three. Three, two, one, enough!"

Naomi stands up and removes the enticing view. She gazes calmly at Ken who remains seated in front of her.

"He's staring at your legs now, babe," I point out, which is kind of true.

"Stop that!" Naomi snaps.

Ken quickly looks at the carpet.

"And stand up!" she orders.

He gets to his feet.

"Are you going to scold him, Mark, or shall I?"

I sense that she wants me to.

"Apologize, Ken," I say, stern as anything.

"Apologize to Naomi for looking at her sexy legs without her permission."

Ken does so, careful to keep looking down at the floor.

"I'm really sorry, Naomi."

"Sorry for what?" Naomi prods.

"For, um, looking at your sexy legs without permission."

Naomi falls into hysterics. It's a while before she can speak again.

"Apology accepted. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. Ok?"

"Ok," says Ken, still concentrating intently on the carpet.

"Look at me when we're talking!"

Ken looks up.

"Not now. It's too late now."

Ken looks down again.

Naomi goes into lecturing mode.

"Let's get this straight. Here are the rules. You look at me when you and I are talking. Look me in the eyes, I mean, not at my legs or my boobs or some other exciting part of my anatomy. At all other times you must not look at me. You look at your work or you stare at the floor. Or the ceiling, or whatever. Have you got that?"

Ken meets her steely gaze. It is not easy for him. It takes a great effort.

"Yes, Naomi."

"Good boy."

End of conversation and, as per the rules, Ken looks away again.

Naomi turns to me, grinning.

"So obedient he is, Mark, isn't he?"

"Thing is, princess, he knows what will happen if he isn't."

"Guess so. It's good anyway. I like obedient men."

I'm conscious of the time. We really ought to be starting work. On the other hand, I am loving the way that little Naomi is so cruelly and gleefully humiliating poor Ken and I'm loathe to move on.

"Would you like to see his dick?" I ask her.

"Ooo, can I?"

"Course, babe."

Ken makes a soft moaning sound.

Naomi and I look wickedly at each other. This is such a blast.

"Bet it's not as impressive as yours," she tells me.

Oh I do like that.

"Let's find out," I suggest.

"Ok!"

I take an unhurried contemplating look at our whipping boy. He is palpably distressed. Well too bad. Yours truly and the sweet and succulent Naomi Fernandez are having a whale of a time and that is all that matters.

Naomi orders Ken to put his arms behind his back.

"Please, Naomi," he whispers, eyes glistening, as she loosens his belt. Naomi shushes him. "Quiet, sweetie."

She undoes his trousers and eases them down to his ankles. Giggling like a demon, she stands up and fingers the waistband of his underpants. The combination of Naomi's fingers fluttering around his groin, plus the fact that her magnificent cleavage is once again immediately under his nose, has re-galvanized Ken's libido. The outline of an erection is clear to see through his briefs.

"Look, Mark, I think he's enjoying this!"

"Horny little fucker!"

She takes a grip on Ken's pants and turns to me, eyebrows raised,

"Should we have a look then?"

"Yeah, gorgeous, c'mon. Let's see what he's got."

With a theatrical flourish, Naomi yanks down on the pants and exposes Ken's genitals.

"Da da!" she goes.

Cue peels of laughter from she and I as we inspect the goods. Ken is laughably under-endowed, needless to say, but his little dick is hard and sticking up nicely at a very pert angle. The poor guy is extremely turned on.

His erection is trashed, however, by the barrage of venal mockery and abuse that he receives from us over the next several minutes. We say some viciously nasty and hurtful things, especially Naomi. She is a total harridan. For example, she takes enormous relish in informing him at considerable length and in a variety of ways that his cock is extremely disappointing. It's easily the smallest that Naomi has ever seen. So small that it is kind of useless, she tells him, voice dripping with a mix of amusement and contempt. There is no way that any self-respecting female would do anything with that. She was thinking before how she might like to touch it, perhaps even fondle it a little, but now that she has seen the pathetic actual item, sorry, no chance. No way jose. Please get it out of my sight. Pull your pants up, put it away. Trousers too, for fuck's sake.

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers