Falling Hard For Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks surprisingly chipper, in fact, Ken does. Ok so his face still bears the traces of his slapping, but apart from that.

I grin nastily at him and confirm his simple but important errand. I need condoms, I tell him, because as soon as we have finished up here the gorgeous little Naomi Fernandez and I are off out to lunch, and then straight after that we are going back to her flat where we plan to spend the rest of the day and most of the evening between the sheets.

"Isn't that right, Naomi?"

Naomi smiles at me and says that it is. She is really looking forward to having hours and hours of hot steamy sex with such a virile hunky handsome guy, she says.

Thank you Naomi.

She turns back to Ken.

"So, yeah, condoms is what we need. You know what they are, Ken, don't you?"

He nods.

"Ok good. Just thought I'd check. Cos I doubt that you have the need for them too often, sweetie, do you?"

He shakes his head. That's one good thing about Ken. He's no bullshitter.

"Anyway, right, so we need at least three, Mark, don't we?"

"At least."

"Let's say six, to be safe," she giggles.

"Got that, Kenny boy?" I drawl. "Six."

"Yes, Mark," Ken mumbles.

I'm feeling like the king of the castle.

"And be quick about it, dickhead, because it's nearly half eleven."

He shoots off and out of the room.

Soon as he's gone, Naomi hits me with a special request.

"Anything, princess."

She stands up and slips her knickers off and hands them to me.

"Put them on your head, Marky."

"My head?"

"Yeah. Like a hat. Come on, sugar, humour me. You said anything, right?"

"Um, ok, sure."

I place her pink silk panties on the top of my head and kind of fix them in position.

Naomi titters at the result. "Stylish!"

"Ok!" I say, a little confused.

She spreads her feet a little way apart.

"Ok, now show me a good time."

She is lolling her tongue at me and indicating up between her legs.

"The challenge is to bring me off before Kenny gets back. You reckon you can do it, baby?"

I say that I am more than happy to try.

So I kneel in front of Naomi and stick my head up inside her dress and begin slaving away, servicing her pussy. Her cunt is soft and slippy and warm. It is wet and aromatic. It is fucking delicious. Naomi helps the process by bumping and grinding herself down into my mouth. She pants and squeals her delight at what she's feeling. The horny little bitch is in ecstasy. Before long she surrenders to her orgasm. It is obvious from where I am positioned that it's a very good one.

"Oh, baby," she purrs when it's over.

"Mark, you are the fucking best."

She plants a gentle kiss on my lips.

"That was to die for. It was out of this world. I'll do the same for you in bed later."

"You better!"

I tell her I wish that Ken had come back in the middle of that.

"Hash tag me too!" she giggles.

She tells me that she has one more small favour to ask.

"Anything, babe," I assure her, flushed with success from the previous one.

Her follow-up request comes as something of a surprise to me.

Would I mind kissing her arse?

We have a quick chat about this. I am slightly reluctant, the act is a little demeaning for my taste, but Naomi rather insists and, you know, anything for Naomi.

I get down on my knees again, behind the girl this time, insert myself for a second time beneath her dress and get to work. I plant kisses all over her buttocks, which is quite a pleasant experience, but then, following her very firm instructions, I have to start licking in between them, which is less so.

Naomi turns up the volume when she feels my tongue attending to her asshole.

"Ooo yeah, honey, that is so nice. That's it, baby, lick the pretty girl's ass. Get your tongue right in there. Lick it out, Marky, lick it out good!"

And this is when Ken returns with the condoms.

I didn't notice myself, what with where I am and what I'm doing, but I hear Naomi greet him and then I see him there because Naomi giggles and quickly steps away from me.

The timing is good and bad as far as I'm concerned.

It's good because I was keen to stop eating Naomi's asshole. It's not my favourite thing to do with a girl.

But it's very bad as well. Why is it so bad? Well, because I am now in full view of Ken and I am kneeling on the floor with a pair of little pink knickers on my head. I am also pretty sure that he saw what I was engaged in beforehand. I spring to my feet and pretend like all is normal. Fucking embarrassing.

Ken has the trace of a snigger, would you believe, and that I do not like.

Still, Naomi seems fine with it, so I can relax on that score. Naomi actually appears extremely amused by the situation.

"You were quick, sweetie," she says to Ken.

If it weren't such a ludicrous notion I could swear that she winked at him when she said it. But obviously she didn't.

I take the knickers off my head and offer them back to their very giggly owner.

"Give them to Ken."

So I toss them over to Ken, who takes a clean catch.

"Cos I won't be needing them, Mark, will I?"

This comment of Naomi's, delivered in a very meaningful and suggestive tone of voice, cheers me up no end.

I unleash my biggest and best wolfish grin.

"You won't, babe, no."

"He gets my knickers and you get me!"

This is far more like it. Feeling a damn sight better now. Back in the saddle.

Naomi turns to Ken.

"You do want my panties, sweetie pie, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Naomi!"

"Gonna sniff them later when you get home?"

"If that's alright with you, Naomi."

"Course it is, honeybunch! You take them home and keep them. Sniff them as often as you like. Wear them, sleep with them, whatever you want, sweetie."

"Thank you, Naomi!"

"Don't mention it."

It's not long till noon now, I see. Time to wrap this up.

I get the condoms off Ken and tell him that we're finished here. He can tidy up and take everything back downstairs to the 3rd, which is where we all hang out. Naomi and I will be off now. If Ken wants to spend the whole of the afternoon thinking about me and her in bed together, feel free.

I pick up my phone, intending to place a quick call to Zeffs, table for two, 12:30.

Does not happen, however, because it buzzes with an incoming call.

I have to take it. It's the partner-in-charge. I deal with it and fill in the other two.

"Oh fuckety fuck. Thompson is coming up. He wants a debrief."

Neither of them seem particularly put out by this. Certainly not as much as I am.

I pull myself together PDQ because this is my career we're talking about.

By the time Thompson strolls in, maybe two minutes later, we're ready. The three of us are sitting expectantly around one end of the table and we have the finished product printed out for him.

"Hey guys," he goes, and he joins us. Doesn't bother sitting down, though, he just comes and stands next to us, kind of bouncing on his feet. He wants this over in five minutes flat, he says, because he has lots to do today. Pretty dynamic, Thompson is. One reason why he's a partner, I guess. Anyway, great, I don't want to hang around either. I have lots to do today too. I've got the most desirable bitch on the planet to fuck. Oh yeah, and a blowjob. I haven't forgotten that. As if.

I give him the lowdown. We have broken the back of it, I say. We're in good shape. I give him the status report to have a flick through and he is well impressed. "This is excellent!" he says.

"I did that," Naomi pipes.

"You did?"

"Yes. Didn't I, Mark?"

I'm happy to run some PR for her.

"She did, yeah. Naomi was a real asset. I mean, Ken did fine too, but Naomi really did do a great job this morning. I can't recommend her highly enough."

Thompson is beaming at Naomi. He is also, I can tell, appreciating her cleavage. Randy old goat. He's old enough to be her father and then some.

"Gosh. So this is impressive work for someone in their first year of training," he smarms.

"Thank you, kind sir!" replies little Naomi.

I note with amusement that Naomi has shifted her position. She has angled herself away from the table and towards Thompson, meaning that he is now getting a rather wonderful view of her legs. A view that he is very much availing himself of, I see.

"You know, I think that you and I should have a chat about a couple of other projects that are coming up," he tells her.

Naomi smiles broadly at Thompson and does that slow teasing leg-cross thing of hers. The girl is fucking incorrigible!

"I would really like that," she pouts.

It's like me and Ken are no longer in the room.

"Great. In fact I have something big at the moment that I think a girl like you could handle."

Oh please. Maybe Thompson really does have some stuff that Naomi can do, he probably does, but if it's the work he's thinking about, why does he appear to be addressing her thighs?

"Sounds exciting!" says Naomi, insinuating smile, rotating one of her feet seductively.

This is getting a little tedious for me but I have to admire how she is toying with poor old Thompson. He's a partner but gorgeous little Naomi has him eating out of her hand.

"It will be, Naomi, I promise you. Listen, why don't we discuss it right now?"

"Ok!" Naomi says.

Damn the girl. Still, he is a partner, I suppose. Hopefully it won't take long and then she and I can disappear for our much anticipated afternoon delight.

"Fabulous! But let's get out of the office so we can think straight."

What the fuck?

"Out of the office?" says Naomi, sounding a little nonplussed. Quite.

Thompson ploughs on regardless. The man is not deterred. Not in the slightest.

"Sure. Let me take you to lunch. There is an awful lot to get through, so it will probably have to be a long one. All afternoon if necessary. That is unless you already have plans?"

So transparent, it really is. I'm kind of embarrassed for the guy. I'm annoyed too. Which is why I am looking forward to seeing his face when Naomi tells him that she does have plans and therefore that this cosy little tete-a-tete with him will have to wait. Tomorrow? Sure. Next week? Yes definitely. But not today. Sorry.

I wish I could have stayed forever in that moment, because the moment which immediately follows is when my world comes crashing down.

"Nothing I can't cancel."

"Naomi!" I mutter, darkly.

"Yes, Mark?"

"Er, nothing."

Well I couldn't exactly say, could I?

I sit there in stupefied silence.

Thompson meanwhile looks like the cat that's got the cream. Which he fucking well has, really, hasn't he?

"Rightio, so let's make tracks," he says, clearly referring to himself and Naomi.

Naomi is up and out of her seat. She stands next to Thompson, little pink bag in hand, hot to trot.

I can hardly fucking believe this.

"You and Ken will be ok bringing all of this stuff down, Mark, I take it?" Thompson says, and I just nod, not trusting myself to speak.

Naomi catches my eye and giggles.

"Lunch with a partner! Aren't I the lucky girl?"

There is a cruel smirk on that unspeakably lovely face. The infuriating little bitch is actually making fun of me.

"Luck has damn all to do with it," Thompson chuckles, the old bastard, feasting his bastard eyes on the spectacular creature that is Naomi Fernandez.

Ken is looking rather pleased with life for some reason. Fucking cretin. I feel like punching his lights out.

"So where are you planning to take me? Somewhere nice and relaxed and romantic?" Naomi asks Thompson, turning up the flirtiness to a quite ridiculous level.

He clearly loves it because he responds in kind.

"With a dress like that, honey, it has to be somewhere like Zefferelli's. Don't you think?"

"Fab!"

God I do hope that little Naomi is not going to let Thompson fuck her. I hope she plans to just string the old git along, let him spend a ton of the firm's money and lust after her in return for a salary rise, a promotion, and a bucket-load of prickteasing.

Can't say I'm too confident about this, however, because something about how they are both smiling enigmatically at me, Naomi and Thompson, is making me feel like the butt of some massive joke.

Even fucking Ken is laughing.

END