All Comments on 'Falling Through the Ice'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A somewhat different approach

Not a bad story. I like that you mix in the idea that Angela was in denial about a dysfunctional marriage with a (suspected) unfaithful husband, and the fact that she was probably legally dead; which made it easier for John to convince her to giver herself to him. Now he just needs to get some facts to back that up, which won't happen for months. Your story sort of reminds me of a book I read called "Wolf Lake"; a free Ebook on both Barnes and Noble and Amazon. the story is similar in that it involves a single man and a married woman (ion a dysfunctional marriage) trapped through the winter in a cabin in Alaska after their plane crashes; but without the nonconsensual sex.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wolf-lake-darrel-bird/1114044452?ean=2940045145336

http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Lake-Darrel-Bird-ebook/dp/B00CP5IQ0Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1417785061&sr=8-4&keywords=wolf+lake

Will there be more chapters or is this a one-time?

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 9 years ago
wonderful

well told start to what could be a great series. hopefully, there will be more of this story to follow.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
A very good beginning

Looking forward to more chapters. Tell us about 'John'. How and why is he alone in the woods without an apparent source of income?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not into your tale

I am not into rape no matter how you dress it up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should not be flagged as romance

Too bad you can't cut out by flag when you search for stories. That way I can cut out all the stupid garbage like this. Rape is not romance. I really dislike authors who misrepresent their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LAME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous