Falling Through the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers

"You are healthy enough for sex, I will take that slow until your full strength returns. I won't ask for anything that you are incapable of giving."

Angela stood up and turned her face to meet her abductor's eyes. "John, you are very kind and perhaps you DO deserve something aside from just my gratitude. I'll jerk you off as many times as you want. How does that sound?"

John smiled and said, "I expect that as a matter of course. From the moment I cut your clothing off and saw the color return to your flesh, I have not been able to force the image of what it would be like to be inside you. I took no liberties with you while you were recovering. I was a regular Florence Nightingale. Every day I checked on you, fed you, wiped you, and gave your life back to you. All the time I was tending to you I was picturing the reward you would give me for saving you. That reward included a lot more than just hand jobs."

Angela spied the earnest look upon John's face and replied. "John, Don't you understand that passion is not something that I can simply turn on at a whim?"

"I'll settle it being simply mechanical at first. Once we really get to know each other our passions will grow to a powerful flame." stated John earnestly.

"John, how can I say 'no' as politely as possible?"

"Angela, I am politely telling you that you can NOT say no. I'm will to go slow and gently and be very patient with you but we ARE going to have sex."

Angela's eyes clouded with fear and desperation. "How about a blow job? I'm really good at them. I can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch as they say."

"Certainly, Angela. LATER. I am going to extend my hand now and you are going to take my hand and allow me to lead you to my bedroom. Once in my bedroom, you will strip, undress me and we will make love. I have slept alone long enough. If you need a couple of shots of vodka or a glass of wine to prepare yourself, tell me now, otherwise take my hand."

Realizing that she was out of options Angela took a deep breath and replied, "Lets share some wine, John, you are asking a great deal of me. The only man I've ever had sex with is my husband. My boyfriends before him had to be content with hand jobs or blow jobs. I don't take infidelity lightly. If we share a drink and talk first it won't be quite so bad for me."

Her captor nodded and said, "I can live with that, Angela. I prefer you willing but if you are not ..." John's voice trailed off, a menace left unspoken.

He had Angela sit on the couch. The blonde woman wanted to run, she tried to still her pounding heart. There was nowhere to run and no way to stave off the inevitable. In a moment, John returned with two large glasses of red wine.

"We can drink to many things." said John. "But let us toast to trade agreements." He clicked his glass against Angela's. She had not raised her glass.

The wine was simultaneously sweet and bitter upon Angela's tongue. She stumbled for her words but at last asked, "When was the last time you had sex, John?"

"Well over a year. I don't get away from the cabin much, the last trip into town I took a wad of cash, some of it went to hookers but I was able to get lucky a few times with bored housewives and adventurous college girls. None of them were as beautiful as you however."

John met Angela's eyes with an intense look of desire and longing. Suddenly Angela realized that her

captor was a profoundly lonely man. She filed that information away for future reference. She understood that her only hope of getting out of this cabin with her psyche intact was to play to this man's weaknesses. She could not over power him but she COULD, if given a chance, wrap him about her finger. Having sex with him was unavoidable, however, Angela hoped to mitigate the impact of that encounter and the , no doubt, many that would follow.. "He is obviously capable of being gentle." Angela told herself. "If I keep him happy he should remain that way." Angela took another look at the large powerful physique at the opposite end of the couch. She certainly did not want this man angry and forceful with her. Angela, thought of her husband Daniel and silently asked him to forgive her immanent infidelity. At length she spoke.

"John. This wine is very good. Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"I never needed a girlfriend before, and now, I have you, Angela." John was almost shy as he stated that sentence, a fact that Angela noted.

"What do you like best, John?" she asked solicitously.

"Like most men, I think receiving oral sex is one of life's greatest pleasures. However, I also love to give oral, I love dining on pussy. Anal is nice when I can get it, but mostly, I like a good old fashioned fucking."

Angela drained her glass, summoned up her every ounce of courage and declared, "John, I am still very weak but if you promise to be gentle and use a condom every time, I believe that I can accommodate you."

John nodded assent to Angela's words, his eyes luminous with anticipation. Angela stood, waited for her captor to rise and extended her hand. John led her to a smallish, spartan room. A large bed dominated the landscape of the room. Several rifles locked in place hung above the bed. There was a single night stand and a bookshelf overflowing with nonfiction books. Two tasteful floor lamps illuminated the room. Above the dresser hung a large mirror. Reproductions of famous artwork hung on the walls. Angela could not help but notice the case of generic condoms and what she assumed was lubricant on the nightstand. Angela realized that she might be the very first woman to ever enter this aesthetic sanctuary. Angela now had a bit of a handle on John's personality. It would not be hard to make him fall in love with her, Angela felt supremely confident that once she had hooked John, he would soon be able to deny her nothing. A steel resolve crept into her spine. Angela turned and embraced John, she turned her face upwards, offering him her full red lips.

John bent his head and kissed his captive. The intensity and earnestness of his kiss stunned Angela. She could not remember ever having been kissed as passionately. Not even Daniel was this enthusiastic when they had been making out hot and heavy when they were dating and Angela had considered him the best kisser she had ever encountered.

Angela felt John's arms encircle her body and his hands gently stroke her body. The captive wife was unprepared for the confidence and power of the body wrapped about her. She had expected at least a bit of clumsiness or crassness but John seemed supremely confident. "He might be a lonely man," thought Angela, "but he is certainly a secure one."

She was just completing that thought when she heard John whisper hotly in her ear "Now strip for me Angela. Strip for me and then undress me."

Angela did not know what possessed her but once John ceased embracing her and stepped closer to the bed, she reached for the hem of her tee shirt. Angela did not understand why she she slowly removed the garment instead of simply whipping it off. She fully understood how that must look to John, Nor could she explain the obvious wiggle in her hips as she lowered and stepped out of the borrowed white boxers. Angela felt an unknown shiver through her body as she reached for the buttons of John's flannel shirt.

As the fabric parted, Angela spied an impressive chest. John had proud pectoral muscles above a taught trim stomach that showed some nice definition. Angela wrote off her nibbling and kissing of John's nipples and tummy, as a by product of the wine. "It was after all a very large glass." Angela told herself. "Perhaps in my weakened condition the wine's effects have been multiplied." was another excuse Angela told herself. Even as she composed those excuses she bent to untie John's shoes as her eyes traveled to John's feet they froze upon the bulge in his jeans far longer than Angela intended.

Angela could not understand why, while she was wishing her mind a million miles away, it seemed acutely focused on her captor's handsome features and intense gaze. Angela withdrew his socks. John's feet were large but well made. Angela knelt on the floor and gazed up at John, his large brown eyes seemed most sensitive. While still on her knees, eyeball level with the entrancing bulge, she unhitched John's belt and unbuttoned them. The length of time it took for John fly to descend seemed an eternity to Angela. Angela worked the tight jeans down and off John's well muscled legs. Like the mast of a ship, his large phallus pushed against the silk of his green boxers.

Angela was screaming to herself, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" as she used her mouth to tug the boxers away from and over the bulge. John's uncircumcised penis was the largest Angela had ever seen outside of a pornographic movie. "Stop this!" she shouted to herself as her tongue began to tentatively explore John's manhood. To her horror Angela found herself taking in all of John's maleness and sliding her head back and forth.

John's head tilted back in bliss as he smiled ear to ear. Angela heard his words of encouragement. For some reason she amplified her endeavors. Angela found herself responding to some inner rhythm as she worked her way over ever millimeter of John's manhood before settling in and applying herself to the task at hand. For Angela it was like all of the men before Daniel, but somehow far more intense. Never before had she been as caught up in giving head, a fact that bewildered her.

Gently, John held Angela's head fast as a tidal wave of cum filled Angela's throat. The wife of another man sat dazed for a moment before old reflexes kicked in and she choked down the load. Dumbly she gazed up at John as his penis rapidly deflated.

John extended his hand and helped Angela to her feet. "Excellent, Angela, excellent."

Angela found herself in John's arms, their naked flesh melding, and returning his ardent kiss. Angela felt John's rough skinned but gentle hands gently stroke her body. It reminded her of the tongue of a giant kitten. He held her close and whispered in Angela's ear, "We are going to have so much fun together Angela, so much fun."

Angela met John's penetrating gaze. "That's just what I am afraid of!" she told herself as she collapsed into his arms and buried her face in his strong handsome chest.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers
12