All Comments on 'Falling Under His Spell (The Party)'

by scarletboudoir

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I think he needs two Dollies, with the roommate becoming the other fuck doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nasty

This amounts to rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except people would have noticed.

And in today's culture where paranoia about rape is all the rage, he would be in prison servicing cock before he knew what was happening.

Thanks for ruining my hard on. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Jeffery Dahmer had "living dolls" too. This is creepy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

"This amounts to rape"

Well, duh! It's the "mind control" category. That is, by definition, rape.

delairiumdelairiumover 8 years ago
Hot

This is a fantasy of mine put to words. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

This is hot. Please post more 😃

retro_girl12retro_girl12over 8 years ago
hot

This is hot, and I kinda want a guy to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very naughty

Very naughty story But loved it. 5 STARS.

my wife looks like a Barbie doll and in her little pleated skirt and white blouse she is very sexy. one Halloween she dressed as a naughty schoolgirl look like a real life Barbie dolls.. I would love to have her hypnotized and be my little sex slave possibilities are endless. right now I have to get her drunk before she does anything but between alcohol and hypnosis she would be the wife of a party.

texlootexloo6 months ago

To the commentor who called this 'rape' and 'nasty'. Yes, this would constitute rape. This, however isn't an author writing about a fantasy to rape a woman. This is a role-playing session, written between a man and a woman, two consenting adults, to indulge a mutual fantasy. It is the same as real life sexual rp, which might have non-con elements, whi h are entirely concentual and agreed upon by the lovers involved. It may not be for you, but the authors had a right to write out their shared fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous