Family

Story Info
Something for a woman whose mind wants to get there but ...
4.4k words
4.54
52.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

"It's not stalking if we just end up at the same coffee shop every day." I say defensively.

Joannie looks at me through the last treads of steam rising from her paper cup.

"The look I catch on your face when you see her says, ... STALKING,' she teases, "why don't you just go introduce yourself?"

"Come with me."

"What, and vouch for you?" she laughs.

"Um, yeah ... Hi there," she continues, "excuse me, can I introduce you to Randy?"

"My friends all say he's a great fuck, you should go out with him."

"How would you know?" again, defensively.

"Girls talk ya know." she snorts.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, you're a fucking horn dog and all you want from a woman is her pussy!" she says.

"You've fucked practically every friend I've ever introduced you to."

"Just the women."

"Fuck you ... you're an idiot." She turns away.

"If you weren't my brother, I wouldn't even be sitting here talking to you."

"If I weren't your brother, I would have fucked you by now."

"Hmmm," she says, sort of thoughtfully, "... yeahhh."

It's weird how conversations go on and on, sometimes repeating themselves but you don't really listen to yourself, let alone the other person.

My gaze went from the target at the counter to my sister, back to the counter and then a flush hit me right in the gut as my eyes traced back to my sister and I saw her in a way I never thought would even begin to penetrate my brain.

"No way!" I said it out loud.

"What." Joannie said flatly, not a question.

"Nothing," I look away, "just thinking."

Holy shit, was I thinking ... but what was I thinking? Stop that shit right now ... jeezes.

I couldn't resist, so I looked again ... I looked at my sister. A flush of heat coursed through my body that I don't think I've ever felt before. I quickly turned my head away again ... and down.

"You're blushing," she was incredulous, "this girl has you that hot?"

Yeah, this girl. I let my mind skim that thought.

I can't believe it ... but that thought was in there.

"C'mon, drop me off at Moms." she says, standing and draining the last from her cup.

Driving and thinking about my sister. My big sister ... hmmm, my sister.

Now, my sister Joannie, is 24, got married in college and was thankfully divorced from the asshole already. She had a Degree in Bio-some shit and was a researcher, who for some reason had most of the summer off. She seemed to make a lot of money and was by anyone's account ... a drop-dead hottie. I mean this woman was a blonde, girl next door, curvaceous piece of ass and I would knock the teeth out of anyone who described her that way ...

... since I'm her little brother ... you know ... family ... and ... protective.

Oh, fuck me, what is going on here?

Thankfully, the drive to Mom's was short.

"Come say Hi to Mom before you run." Joannie coaxed.

We go into the house, Joannie calling out for Mom, without a response as we continue through the great room to find her out back at the side of the pool in a lounge chair; having an orange juice, reading a book and enjoying the warm morning sun.

"Hi Mom." me, cheerily.

She looks up from her book.

"Hi, my Sweeties." she always smiles. "What are you two up to?"

"Randy's going to work and you're taking me shopping and to lunch, remember? Joanne teases.

"Ah yes, I'm taking you shopping," Mom quips, "but it's not even Nine O'clock yet, Dear."

"I know. I thought I'd spend the morning getting some sun with you." Joannie says. "I figured you might be out here already. Randy and I just had a coffee."

I'm standing by the pool, ready to say my goodbyes, when I stop and look at my Mother. She is in a one-piece bathing suit, low cut front and high cut up her thighs and my mouth just drops. I have honestly never had a sexual thought about my mother before in my life. She was elegant, stylish, classy and all of that ... but sexy? Joannie's odd "Hmmm" from the coffee shop ran through my head.

First my Sister and now my Mother? What the fuck?

I looked. I did, I looked.

My Mom has the same body as Joannie, just 22 years older ... so that makes her, what ... 44 years old. I just had my first sexual curiosity about an older woman and it's my fucking mother?

I kept looking. Thankfully I has sunglasses on because I was totally scoping out my own mother, wondering what it would be like to fuck her. She had great tits, I mean nice, big, full tits ... I'm thinking a cup larger than Joannie's and the "V" between her legs made me realize that she either had very little hair on her pussy ... or she shaves.

OMG. I am picturing my mother, in the shower, one leg up on the little teak bench in the corner and I can visualize her attention to detail as she is running the blade over her flesh; careful not to cut or scrape her tender skin.

I can see the plastic razor as she moves it down one of her outer pussy lips, then her fingers gently push her vulva to the side as she is delicately moving. It makes her clit throb just a bit from the sensuality of just touching herself.

She pulls her dangling pussy lips to one side and gently runs the newly wetted razor from the hair at the edge of her ...

"Randy? ... HEY! ... Randy!," my sister, "what are you doin'?"

"Oh ... nothing." I stammer, "just ... spacing out ... thinkin'."

"You look like a tard," Joannie shakes her head, "close your mouth."

I am a tard .. I am ... I'm retarded ... full re-tard. My god, what is wrong with my brain today?

"I gotta get to work," I say, "... see you two ... err ... I'll catch up with you later."

"Bye Honey." Mom. Smiling

"See 'ya, tard" Joannie snickers.

I was so glad it was a busy workday just to take my mind off my new-found perversion; make that perversions ... well, maybe only one ... unless I start wanting to fuck my sister and my mom at the same time ... oh, for god's sake, you are just plain losing it.

My job entails learning the family business from my deceased father's best friend and CEO of the family company, Jeff Smaldon. I was being groomed with the plan that I would take over in 8 years when I was 30, sending Mr. Smaldon off into the sunset with a $10 million-dollar bonus and he was doing a good job of insuring my success as well as his retirement.

I drove to our newest project and as usual, the guys had everything under control, so I drove to my office where I was scheduled to take care of some documents that our lawyers had prepared for us and to attend my morning meeting with Mr. Smaldon.

As I stepped out of my car, I heard a high-pitched whining noise and then a decidedly even higher pitched yip which I immediately identified as a puppy ... no, it sounded like several puppies. I walked to the bushes in front of my car and looked down at a piercingly loud cardboard box, sealed with tape on the top.

"Oh, fuck no." I said, "What kind of an asshole ..."

I pulled out my knife, flicked it open and carefully cut the tape at the top of the box just in case there was a torrent of puppies ready to spill out. No sooner did I get 4 or 5 inches cut when two floppy ears, a wet nose and a pink tongue, all attached to a very happy face with huge brown eyes poke it's way out of the opening.

"Oh, brother." was all I could muster.

I entered our building, puppy box in tow, attracting all sorts of attention and was relieved when several of the women in the administration area came running at the sound of distressed puppies.

"Anybody want a puppy ... or some time off today to take care of these poor little guys ... or girls?" I asked.

I shouldn't have asked that, because I could have shut down the whole company for a day with all the volunteers that said 'yes' at the same time.

That small problem off my hands, I went to the third floor for my meeting with my boss. As I walked toward his office, I passed his receptionist, Vic ... Vicky, Victoria ... whatever. I called her Vic and as I smiled and said hello, she returned my greeting with a big, overly white, toothy smile and sparkly eyes.

"Good Morning, Mr. Raynes." she says enthusiastically. "Puppies, huh?"

"Hi Vic ... hey" I said curiously, "how the heck did you hear about that so fast? I just got on the eleva - ..."

"Cute travels, Sir. She said cheerily, Mr. Smaldon is ready for you."

She kinda bugged me for some reason but she is the face of the boss and very good at her job. Very smart girl, and very easy on the eyes, which made me realize that I'd never thought about fucking her. That struck me as funny but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I always separated business and personal life, even on the golf course; some rounds were for fun with by buddies and some were just business with clients and I never mixed the two groups.

The puppy thing made me stop, back up about four paces and place myself in front of Vic's desk.

She just looked up at me, smiling.

I gave her a once over that, in this day and age, could probably end me up in court but I was curious.

"You're married to an animal Doctor ... a vet, aren't you?

"Yeah, he's a vet," she replied, "but ... "

She held up her ring-less left hand.

"Unfortunately, no," she said with a fake sigh, "but he'll figure it out soon enough, I'm sure."

"Why don't you propose to him?" I asked, being serious.

"Oh, my Dad would kill me," she rolls her eyes, "he's a bit old school, you know."

"Nothing wrong with that," I reply, "my family's the same way ... rubs off."

Now, mentioning my family just brought back all that stupid shit that was rattling around in my head a couple of hours ago. What the hell was I thinking?

I stood for a moment and tried my best to think of fucking Vic.

She really was a sweet looking thing but it just wasn't there.

"Well, have a good one and hold down the fort." I say and walk away.

"Have a nice day, Mr. Raynes."

Yup, nothing there ... so why do I want to fuck my sister all of a sudden?

The day was a day, very busy and very productive and being a Wednesday, I had nothing going that evening, so when Joannie called and suggested dinner, I was up for it. We dined on grilled shrimp and a nice cold salad at Bastille's, me sipping ice water since I wasn't a drinker, while Joannie polished off half a bottle of red. I think she was feeling it a bit, maybe it was just the heat of the summer day.

"Thought you were supposed to drink white wine with seafood?" I asked.

"Fucking red goes with everything, "Joannie shoots back, "besides, I hate white wine."

"Ooookay, then." I reply.

"Let's go swimming at Mom's," Joannie gushed, "she's off with that friend that flew into town."

"Leah." I volunteered.

"Yeah, her," Joannie gushes some more, like it was a secret, "she'll be gone 'til late."

"Okay, Sis." I said, "to the pool." I was glad I had picked her up instead of her driving here.

She sang with the radio most of the way to Mom's and spilled out of the car when we arrived and fumbled her way in the door with her key.

"You okay Joannie?" I ask seriously.

"I'm fine kiddo," she said more soberly, "I had wine at lunch with Mom and the last couple of glasses at dinner kinda caught up to me but I'm good, really ... a cool swim will set me right."

"Alright," I say, relieved, "to the pool room."

Now, my Mom's pool room is the size of most people's living rooms. It has four double French doors that face the pool, 2 bathroom/changing rooms; with showers, a wet bar that seats 6 and a sectional that 8 people could lounge around in.

Joannie calls me from the door of her changing room.

"Randy,' she sounds frustrated, 'come help me with this stupid thing."

I walk out of my changing room, in my suit, to find Joannie standing there, covering her breasts with one arm while a mess of strings, that I imagine are supposed tie in the back and hold everything together are tangled in knots in her other hand.

"Why didn't you fix this thing before you tried to put it on?" I ask her.

"I thought it would work but I can't figure it out," she replied, "it's all tangled together."

"Well, why are there so many stupid strings?" I ask.

"It's supposed to be like a web ... ," she shoots back, "like a spider web thingy."

"Thingy?" I laugh. "I can't figure this stupid ... 'thingy' out. Take it off and start over."

"Fuck it." she says dropping her arms. "I'll go without it."

As my sister drops the top of her suit from her body, I expected her to run off and jump in the water to hide her nakedness.

She didn't.

She just looked at me.

I looked at her ... just her eyes.

She kept looking at me but now she smiled.

I tried to keep looking at her eyes but then I looked at her tits ... oh my god, did I look at her tits.

They were beautiful. They were full and round and they did not need the garment that was now laying at her feet to hold them up.

... and ... she had pink nipples. Oh ... my ... god, were they pink!

Her areolas and marble sized nipples looked like they had some sort of rouge, or coloring on them; like in a painting. I had never seen breasts quite so enticing in my life.

I looked back up into my sister's eyes and they were smiling even more than her mouth.

"Remember what you said about fucking me this morning?" she was serious.

"You are kidding me, right?" I ask, a little short of breath.

"Haven't you wondered?" she asks, her eyes questioning me. "Haven't you ever thought about it?"

"Honestly, not until this morning," I started, "but you have no idea the shit that has gone through my head today. Have you thought about this?"

"Randy," she shakes her head, "I used to watch you jack yourself off in the shower when we were in High School and some nights, I would sit outside your bedroom door, fingering my pussy while I listened to your noises as you played with yourself and had orgasms under the sheets before you went to sleep. Baby, I've wanted your cock inside of me since I was 16 years old. This has been a long time coming ... if you're game."

The pure nastiness of this whole thing unfolding so unexpectedly took over, not just my body but my whole being. Can I do this ... should I do this ... do I want to do this?

I looked into my sisters face and drop my gaze to her oh-so-tempting body and I say yes ... everything in me says yes.

"You know," I begin, "this is so fucked up and so not right Joannie ... but ... why do I want to do it so badly?"

"Because, little brother," she says in a seductive tone, "it IS so wrong."

Joannie drops to her knees in front of me and my body flushes hotter than I thought possible. She puts her fingers in the waistband of my swim suit and starts to wiggle them down my legs. I am already half hard as my cock springs out from its confines and bounces in front of Joannie's face.

"Oh ... nice!" my sister pants.

She sheds the suit from my feet and wraps one hand around the base of my cock and she just stares at it.

"I love a new cock," she says with lust in her voice, "and yours is gonna be especially appreciated. You will fuck me nicely, won't you Randy?"

Any hesitation in me is gone. I pull Joannie's hand gently off my cock, bend over to her, take her face in my hands and I kiss my sister with a wetness that has more passion than I have ever felt leave my body before with any other woman that I have known.

This is sweet ... naughty ... nasty ... loving and sweet.

I stand back up, take my swollen cock in one hand and wrap the other in Joannie's hair. She looks up at me and does a wide eyed, 'oh yes' motion with her brows as she opens her mouth. Still looking into her eyes, I pull her face to me and put my cock inside my sister's mouth for the first time.

My sister has talents that I had yet to experience in my life and never in a million years did I think I would find those pleasures with my own flesh and blood.

She worked me with movements and noises that were driving me wild.

I watched closely as my cock spasmed the last of my cum into Joannie's mouth and savored the look on her face as she made an obvious show of letting me see her swallow the load of thickness down her throat.

She stood up and delicately wiped the last escaped drops of sperm from around her mouth, dipped her red nail tipped fingers into her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips to finish the last of me.

"Lay on the floor, Lover." she says, more of a demand.

She stands at my feet, looking me over and I swear she kinda purrs as she pulls the side strings of her suit bottom and the fabric sorta ... disappears from her body. Just as my gaze finds its way to her crotch, she moves both legs out to either side and I can see how nicely trimmed her hair is, a small patch of golden curls at the top of her vulva, still covering her clit but she is shaved, smooth and glossy from there on down. Her inner pussy lips are large and they hang down between her legs. They are somewhat in shadow but being backlit, I can see every meaty fold of them hanging in front of me.

"Don't touch," she says, "not yet."

Stepping up my body, a leg on each side of me, she works her way until she is standing right over my face. She moves her legs farther apart and as she starts to squat down over my face, her hand reaches down and her fingers spread her little cunt wide, as if for me to inspect.

"Just smell me," she says breathless, "tell me what it's like."

Her wide open pussy is just inches from my face and it is even more pink that her titties. How can she have this color to her? It is unnerving in its pale seductiveness but that fleeting thought is lost in the scent of my sister's very wet and aroused cunt that finds its way to my face.

"Oh Joannie, ... it's sweet," is my immediate reaction, "you smell sweet ... and raw ... oh my god, Joannie, you just dripped on my face."

My hand came up to touch the wetness that had slipped from deep inside my sister's body when Joannie grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my face into her at the same time she plops her cunt onto my mouth.

My hands come up to play with her tits as Joannie rides my face, giving me no say or control in her movements. She just uses my mouth and my tongue, rubbing her slit up and down from my chin to my nose, humping my face to bring herself to a climax that I thought was gonna suffocate me as she held my head down and pushed the last of her orgasm out of her body.

By now, I was ready to fuck my sister and that thought ... those words actually went through my head ... and I loved them. I loved the thought that I was about to stick my cock inside of my own sister.

We fucked like animals in every conceivable position and tempo until we were raw. I don't know how many orgasms Joannie had but she said if she had another she'd end up with a headache, so I assumed that we were done as we moved up onto the sofa and collapsed in each other's arms.

"Your cock still good?" she was up, leaning on my chest, looking into my face with a sweet, satisfied, well fucked look.

"Whadda ya mean?" I ask.

"You good for one more?" she smiles, "something soft?"

"Sure," I say but not getting where she's going with this.

"Fuck me in the ass." was what she said and my smile was as all she needed to see.

She gets off the sofa and digs in a drawer coming up with some sort of lube, crawls back on the furniture and as she hands it to me, she positions herself in the middle of the cushions with her ass high in the air, her hips tilted, her head resting on her forearms, face turned to the side ... and she waits. I just stare at this beautiful woman. Her lust and her loving makes my insides surge with heat.

I get up on my knees behind her, caressing her smooth, creamy thighs, positioning her just where I want her in this submissive doggy stance and I savor her. Her pussy is still slick and wet and her asshole, I cannot believe it ... is pink. I swear to god, what is it with this woman?

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12