Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squish some lube out and slather my cock and put a good slop of it on Joannie's little puckered pink flesh which will soon be a gaping hole. She jumps at my sudden touch.

"Be nice to me Randy," she says, "I only like this slow and soft."

"Alright Sis," god that still sounds weird, "I'll be gentle."

... and I was. I took a long time entering her, letting her do a lot of the stretching and opening to get me inside of her and when my cock was buried all the way to the hilt inside of her ass, I gently, slowly stroked her softness. I had used so much lube to protect her that the wet, thick noises were noticed by both of us.

"God, that sounds sexy," Joannie moans, "and naughty. Your cock feels so nice in there."

I leaned by body on top of hers and continued ass fucking her with very long, slow movements as I reached underneath her and started to jack off her clit. I covered her nub, pushing the protective hood down over the sensitive tip and I dug my fingers into her flesh getting my thumb and finger around the sides of her clit shaft as much as possible and as I gripped her flesh that way, I tugged and pulled on the inch and a half or so of swelling sinew ... jacking her off like it was a tiny penis ... and she came ... oh my god did she come ... which made me unload myself deep in her ass.

We lay on the sofa in each other's arms ... totally spent from our newly found incestual loving.

Time passed. I don't know how much time and I didn't care ... then I heard a noise.

"Oh fuck, Mom's home!" I panic.

"Relax," Joannie says, all calm, as she grabs a big towel, wraps it around her body and heads for the house, "get dressed."

I came into the kitchen where Joannie and my Mom are both leaning against the counter and my Mom is telling her all about her friend Leah's new adventures.

"Hi Sweetie," Mom says, "Joannie says you guys had dinner and a nice swim."

I know I am five shades of red and I feel like a 6-year-old who is about to get his favorite toy taken away for a week.

"Yeah." was all I could manage and that came out kinda breathless and weak.

"You know what else Randy did today Mom? Joanie is looking right at me and grinning.

I panic but then I remembered.

"Oh yeah," I reply quickly, relieved that Joannie is saving my ass and steering our Mom's attention away from the guilt that must be so obvious in my face.

"I, uh ...

"I rescued some puppies today."

"Yeah ..."

"At work."

"They were in the parking lot."

"In a box ... and uh, I rescued them."

"I didn't know you rescued puppies today," Joannie says in a 'way to go' voice.

I froze. I just froze and stared at them both.

"What's wrong Randy?" my Mom asks, concerned.

Joannie snickers.

"Let me tell you what else your son did today, Mom."

Joannie slides over to our Mom, wraps her arm around her waist and puts her head on her shoulder, still looking at me.

"Randy made love to me Mom," Joannie is smiling, "... and then he fucked me in the ass."

My body temperature went up 20 degrees and I couldn't swallow.

Mom moves her arm up around Joannie's shoulder, pulls her in closer and stares at me.

... I start to melt.

"Really," my Mom says flatly, a question but not much of one ... then, "what's his cock like?"

"It's really nice Mom, you're gonna love it."

12