All Comments on 'Family Affair'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Very good story. Well written and believable. Hoping for more bout these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not so believable

The guy is so drunk that "the room is spinning around him in high velocity", he feels nauseous, is unsteady on his feet yet still has sex on his mind?

Hard to believe. 2 out of 5.

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 6 years ago
Interesting indeed

Yes, this was something that could well have happened. A part two would be nice I'm sure. The author knows the minds of the two of them and I'm sure could develop their relationship. 5 stars so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2?

He should apologise her and beg her for forgivness and then become lovers with her, she wants to get pregnant by her brother and have many kids...

Pretty good story, keep it coming.4 stars.

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
I'll be following

Hopefully there's a ch 2 and more coming. It'd be nice to get a little more depth to their relationship to that point, and expand more on the moral struggle both are fighting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Discourse on Method, Ch, 4 Folio 5-B

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WEASELS?!?!?!?!?

Their sharp little teeth; their fetid, cankering maws; their unquenchable, feverish mania when facing a succor both so tempting and so unutterably awful as to call into question the mud-caked simplicity of a life heretofore consumed in rend, rip, rut, squeal and snarl. But now, the reckoning, the mad flame growing behind their eyes, consuming all that was once Weasel and expelling putrid lust, fire hotter than any human-made, their small jagged jaws dripping and clashing, ripping smashing and snarling O Darling:

WHAT ABOUT THE WEASELS?!?!?!?!?!?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a deliciously naughty story with a beautiful ' what if ' type ending.....This story really hit home for me because I'm a 40yr single guy who always had fantasies of my older sis since we were young...She is 45 and single too...

Your story just lit a fire up under me ,so to speak,to try to act on me feelings toward her and hopefully she'll feel the same as well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Discourse on Method?

How dare you intimate that the swampers of Alabama are responsible for the weather patterns afflicting the Ocean currents between the northern US border and the city of Berlin? I have been to the mountain. I have conferred with and partied with Jesus, Yaweh, Allah, Budda, Krishna and Vishnu, and some others who I knew before I moved off campus and got the clap. In fulfillment of the prophecy Eddie Johnson (accompanied by his faithful weasel, Fuck Face) will reveal himself and come before us to redeem the cephalopods. Will you be with us or against us or beside us or in front of us or behind us or at a diner? The time is right. The fruit is ripe. It is our time to pluck the thingy from the tree of Albert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

What an idiot. He just insulted the hell out of his sister...

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 6 years ago
Nice.

A nice exploration of a sibling relationship that's become something else, and has the potential to become much, much, more---or much, much, less. You should explore it in greater depth in further chapters. If you do so (and I hope you do), be sure to deal with the creepiness of the way he sneaked up on his sister while she slept---and then left her alone after he got off. (Maybe she liked the creepiness---that would be fine, but they need to deal with it in any continuation.)

You do need to pay more attention to your word choices. For example, "supine" and "wither" don't mean what your uses of them indicate that you think they mean. And you probably wanted "subsided" where you wrote "subdued". There are other nagging little near-misses, too.

And the earlier observation that a guy who's drunk enough to have been nauseated only minutes ago is a guy who's unlikely to be thinking about getting it on with someone was well-taken. A little more thinking about consistency wouldn't hurt. For example, we presume that it was dark, because it's night and you haven't said anything about any of the lights in her bedroom being on, so he wouldn't have been able to see either the "magnificent view" offered by her slipping shorts or the color of the "dark-purple head" of his dick.

A well-earned four stars for it, and I look forward to seeing more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot... so wrong.. but so hot...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...