Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tessa! Stop it!"

She straightened up and turned to face him again. The bulge in his pants was even more prominent now.

"It's OK, I can see that you do" she said, staring openly at the crotch of his pants.

"It looked so big when you were standing naked in the bathroom. Will it get bigger if you see my tits naked?"

Without waiting for a reply she unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way and pulled it open before pushing the bra straps off her shoulders and pulling the cups down. Her uncle was staring at her breasts now and she cupped them and played with the nipples which were sticking out proudly.

"Show it to me. I want to see how big it is when it gets hard Uncle Bob." Her voice was a kind of hoarse whisper and she was staring fixedly at his lap.

"No Tess, this is wrong" he insisted, his eyes still glued to her chest.

"What if your mother comes home?"

"She won't and anyway I'm 18 now. Here, I'll help you." She knelt in front of him and reached for his belt buckle.

He moved to stop her but she was already working the buckle loose. As soon as she had his belt undone she undid the button beneath and pulled the zipper down. The bulge was even more pronounced now - she could see the outline of a long thick shaft stretching the fabric of his briefs as it continued to swell. Tessa gasped at the sight of what she had revealed and then ran her fingers up and down the bulge. It twitched at her touch and its fat purple head emerged above the waist band. She hooked a finger beneath the elastic and pulled it downward as far as she could. A thick curved shaft emerged, sprang upward as she freed it, and stood there, twitching slightly, as she stared.

"Oh my god Uncle Bob! It's even bigger than I imagined! I've never seen such a big one! Do you like when girls put their mouth on it?"

"Tessa, please stop..." he pleaded, but made no move to stop her as she reached for the thick shaft and, wrapping her fingers around it, pulled it toward her as she leaned forward and opened her mouth. Her uncle groaned as her lips closed around the head and she began to run her tongue around and over it while sliding her hand up and down the hard veiny stalk.

As Tessa sucked and stroked his cock her uncle slid toward the edge of the couch and began gently thrusting it toward her mouth and moaning. Smiling to herself she knew that he was hers now, and she began to imagine what would feel like to have the whole length of his cock stuffed inside her pussy. His motion gradually became more insistent and she began to worry that he might squirt into her mouth and she was determined to get it between her legs before that happened.

She pulled away and quickly, kicked off her shoes and removed her panties before climbing onto the couch and kneeling astride his lap.

"No Tessa, we shouldn't do this" her uncle mumbled as she reached down beneath her skirt, grasped his shaft and positioned herself over it.

"But your cock wants my pussy Uncle Bob, I know it does, I can feel it, and my pussy wants your cock, and besides I won our game. Time for your punishment."

"Tessa..."

She was right and she knew it. He had been thinking about fucking her all evening, since she had met him at the door, pressed her body against his and tried to kiss him. He had managed somehow to restrain himself from putting a hand on her breast and another up her skirt when they were kissing on the Farris Wheel and his resistance now was mostly for show.

"Suck on my titties" she whispered as she settled slowly down till the rigid shaft was pressed against her. She worked the head back and forth against her moist slit until it felt wet and slippery. Gripping the well lubricated head she rose up slightly and settled back down, feeling the hard shaft push into her, stretching her wide. She rose up once more and then sat down firmly, burying almost half his length inside her. If she hadn't been so wet she didn't think he would have fit. As it was the sensation made her gasp. She began to rock up and down, each time settling down a little further until she was sliding up and down the entire shaft.

"Oh Tessa! Oh my god you're tight!"

"Does if feel good? Do you like it?"

"Oh god yes!"

She was rocking up and down with a steady rhythm now, and the thick curved shaft was massaging the inside of her pussy in a way that was causing waves of pleasure that built up and ebbed and built up again, more intensely each time. He was holding and sucking hungrily on her breasts now and thrusting his pelvis up to meet her. Tessa felt she was in heaven. Just a little longer and she would cum on her uncle's cock!

"Tessa, we need to stop or I'm going to cum inside you!"

Despite his words he didn't pause and instead began to thrust more insistently. This only excited Tessa more and she began rocking harder, faster.

"God Tessa, no! Oh fuck! Oh jeez! Ohhh jesus fuck!"

Tessa felt his shaft beginning to jerk inside her and her uncle was groaning and thrusting madly, his face buried between her breasts as his cum spewed into her, and then she was cumming too. She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling his face against her chest and moaning with pleasure, squeezing his cock with her pussy as it continued to jerk and squirt, filling her with hot jets of cum.

It took several minutes for her uncle's cock to stop twitching and begin to shrink and slip from her embrace. She had continued to rock on his lap while he sucked and fondled her breasts. As she felt it start to emerge he pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. She sighed and rose slowly and the flaccid but still sizable organ slipped from her and flopped down into his lap followed by a small flood of warm liquid.

"Oops, sorry"

"Don't worry about it honey. I need to go get cleaned up anyway before your mom comes home."

"Come and kiss me goodnight when you're finished."

"Tessa! No one must know about this, OK?"

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed - except for you" she teased as she grabbed her panties from the coffee table and hurried off to her room, her still naked breasts bouncing and swaying to the rhythm of her steps.

She took off her clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror, looking at her naked body and thinking about her uncle's cock. Her aureola were still puffy, the nipples pink and erect from her uncle's sucking, and her pubic hair was matted and her inner thighs slick with his cum. She cleaned herself with some wipes and then chose a short nightie. Not bothering with panties, she turned out the light and leaving her door slightly ajar climbed into bed.

She had begun to wonder if he was going to come when his silhouette appeared at the door.

"Tessa?"

"I thought you had forgotten about me."

She could see he was wearing a tee shirt and boxers in the glow of the nightlight as he entered the room and made his way to the bedside. There was a faint smell of cologne as he bent down to kiss her. She put an arm up, and pulling his face to hers, reached out with her other, her fingers searching out the opening in his boxers. As they kissed her fingers made their way inside his shorts and wrapped around the soft warm flesh hanging there. They squeezed and stroked and were rewarded with a rapid thickening and lengthening of the organ in her grasp.

"Tessa! Stop it!"

She ignored him and kept up her explorations, running her fingers back and forth till his cock stuck out stiffly from his boxers. Keeping her grasp on it she leaned toward him till she could direct the tip to her open mouth.

Her uncle groaned as she began to suck and pump. "Christ Tessa, your mother is going to get home any minute!"

She let him slip from her lips for a moment, urging him "Lay down with me for a few minutes. Please!" before continuing her sucking.

"OK, but just for a minute." he answered as if refusing to acknowledge what was about to occur.

"Mmmm, close the door first though."

He did as she asked without further comment as she made room for him on the bed next to her. The mattress sagged and squeaked faintly as he climbed onto the bed and then his body was there next to hers. She pulled his face to her breasts and then took one of his hands and moved it down between her thighs.

"I'm not wearing any panties" she whispered, pulling the hand up under her nightie. He began to massage her there and she spread her legs to give him better access. She was very wet and slippery and a finger slipped inside her, and then another.

Tessa moaned and impatiently urged him to mount her. He obliged, kneeling between her thighs and then pressing his cock against the opening to her pussy. It entered her smoothly this time and he groaned "Oh Tessa!" as he buried its entire length inside her and began to pump. In and out, in and out, the thick shaft filled her completely and his balls began slapping against her with each stroke.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me, fuck my pussy with your big hard cock! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Oh god!"

Her uncle was grunting now, his cock pounding into her and making the whole bed rock and creak.

"Don't stop! Oh yes! Oh Fuck!"

She loved the feel of his strong body on top of hers, pressing against her, with his cock filling her pussy. Wrapping her legs around him she urged him on, not wanting him to slow until she felt his semen began to squirt and surge into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! It... feels... so... fucking... good... when you cum inside me like that. Oh god I love your cock Uncle Bob!"

He collapsed on top of her, panting with exertion when his cock finally stopped jerking and squirting.

"Jesus Tessa, what are you doing to me?"

"Mmmm, I feel so good with you inside me. Kiss me" she parted her lips and pulled his face to hers.

They were in the middle of the kiss when they heard the sound of the front door opening. Her uncle rose up quickly and headed for the door.

"See you tomorrow after school!" she whispered as he slipped into the hallway and closed the door.

She lay there quietly for a few minutes, her uncle's cum leaking out onto the sheets between her thighs. Then, sighing with satisfaction, she rolled off the wet spot and pulled the covers close around her. 'Too bad he couldn't spend the whole night with her' she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Theresa got off work early and headed home to nurse her hangover. The house was quiet when she arrived and she assumed that Bob and Tessa must have gone to the mall or something. 'Just as well' she thought.

She had gone to the bathroom and taken a couple of aspirin when she heard it - vaguely rhythmic noises coming from the direction of the study. Startled at first, something kept her from calling out to see who it was. Instead she slipped off her shoes and made her way quietly down the hall in her stocking feet.

The noises became steadily louder and clearer as she approached the study.

The door was open and she peered cautiously around the doorway to find her daughter kneeling in a chair with Bob standing behind her. Her panties were down around her knees and her skirt was pulled up, fully exposing the cheeks of her ass. Her bra was lying on the floor, her large naked breasts swaying heavily in rhythm as her Uncle Bob, pants down around his ankles, his hands gripping Tessa's hips, thrust his very large unprotected cock in and out of her daughters pussy. The cock made a wet, slurping sound every time it was thrust into her. Tessa's eyes were closed and she had and expression of pure lust on her face. Theresa couldn't see Bob's expression but he was clearly intent upon his task.

The scene both horrified her and excited her at the same time. She had forgotten how big her brother's cock was. The thick shaft glistened wetly with Tessa's pussy secretions each time it was withdrawn. Sometimes he would pull it almost entirely out of her until the fat purple head began to emerge from her wet pink interior before he shoved it back inside causing Tessa to moan with pleasure.

Theresa stood rooted there in the hall, staring, as her brother began to increase the pace of his thrusts and started grunting while leaning forward. He grasped a swaying breast with each hand, and pulling the girl's body against his, he began humping her hard and fast. Tessa moaned and cried out while Theresa watched her brother fill Tessa's pussy with his sperm.

Deciding not to reveal herself to the incestuous couple, Theresa retreated back down the hall and retrieved her shoes before heading to the kitchen and pouring herself a drink. Taking the drink up to her bedroom, she closed the door and sat on the bed with the glass. She felt she should be angry with her brother for taking advantage of Tessa but instead she couldn't get the vision of his hard wet cock thrusting into her daughters pussy, and Tessa's obvious pleasure in being so abused, out of her mind. She began to wonder what it would feel like to have that cock filling her own pussy. The more she thought about it the more horny it made her until she could barely stand it. Why was thinking about him having sex with Tessa (or with her)so exciting? It was actually making her feel jealous and that made her angry.

She finished her drink and headed downstairs, wondering what to say to the sinful couple. However, they were nowhere to be seen. A brief search led to the downstairs bathroom with sounds of the shower running and her daughter's giggling voice coming from behind the closed door. Unbelievable! After completing their shameful act now they were cavorting naked in the shower together! It was all too much for her. Gathering her coat from the kitchen she left the house and headed for the nearest bar.

She returned a couple of hours later, a little drunk and very morose. Bob was in the kitchen doing dishes.

"Are you hungry Theresa? I saved something for you."

He seemed unaware that she knew his secret.

"Thanks Bob. Where's Tess?"

"Doing schoolwork up in her room I think. Did you have to work late today?"

"No, I stopped off to do some shopping" she lied.

"Are you feeling OK Terry?"

"Oh Bobby, I don't know. Just a little lonely I guess."

He set the plate of food on the counter and came over to embrace her.

She hugged him trying hard to keep her emotions in check, enjoying his touch despite herself.

"I could stay a few more days if you'd like..."

She nodded, not knowing how to respond. "That would be nice Bobby. I know Tessa likes it when you are here."

She checked his face for a reaction but couldn't read anything.

"It's settled then. I'll stay through the weekend."

They chatted while she ate and then she helped him finish cleaning the kitchen. They watched a movie together and finished a bottle of wine after which he had to help her up to her room. She had almost asked him to stay there with her but had lacked the courage.

The next day at work Theresa had a headache and was having trouble concentrating so she decided to leave a little early again.

Wanting to check on Tessa and Bob she parked a little way down the street and decided to use the back door. As she entered quietly the sounds coming from the study were muffled but unmistakable. The door was open, as it had been the day before, and she could make out her daughter's voice as she neared. She seemed to be urging, almost pleading with her brother.

As she peered into the room, being careful not to reveal herself, she could see Tessa lying on her back on the desk. Her skirt was up around her waist and she wasn't wearing any panties. With her legs spread wide her naked pussy was fully exposed. Her top was lying on the floor in a heap and the cups of the bra she was still wearing were pulled down to expose her breasts.

Bob was standing there, naked from the waist down and gripping his fully erect cock in one hand and teasing her with it. He would rub the head and shaft along her slit, press it into her opening and then withdraw while she moaned and pleaded with him to leave it inside her. He soon relented and shoved it's entire length into her with a single thrust. Tessa moaned loudly, wrapped her legs around him and gasped "Yes! Oh yes, fuck me!"

Eager to oblige, his loins began to move in a steady rhythm as he thrust his full length into her pussy with each stroke. At first he withdrew it fully each time giving Theresa clear view of the long curved shaft, wet with Tessa's excited secretions, but soon he increased his pace, leaning against her, squeezing and kneading her breasts while she moaned and cried out in pleasure at her uncle's abuse.

Theresa tiptoed away and left by the way she had entered. The desire to masturbate while watching them had become so strong she couldn't stand it and not knowing what else to do she drove to the mall and got something sweet to eat. She knew she would have to confront her brother but was at a loss as to how to do it.

When she returned home Bobby was in the kitchen making dinner by himself.

"Where's Tessa?"

"She went out to the theater with friends. Said she would be back by ten. Are you hungry?"

"Bob, we have to talk." She had blurted out the words before she could stop them and now it was too late.

He looked at her quizzically for a moment and then an odd expression came over his face.

"So you know... Christ Terry, I don't know what to say... She's just like you, you know."

"Bob, she's your daughter. Tessa is ours, our baby. So she's half you too!."

Her brother stood there stunned, his face flushed, mouth hanging open.

"God Terry, why didn't you tell me? How could you not tell me? All these years..."

He started to cry.

She went to him and held him as if he was a little boy again, stroking his hair and kissing him.

"I wanted to Bobby, but I was afraid. I didn't know what you'd say, what you'd think. I thought maybe you'd stop visiting us. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it had started.

Theresa and Bobby had always been close. Their father had been killed in a car accident when Bobby was three and their mother was a nurse who worked long hours often including nights. They had grown up latch key kids and Theresa had often been both mother as well as a big sister to him.

Then Bobby had gone away to boarding high school and a couple years later she had started college so they only were really together on summer breaks. Bobby had become a young man with his own interests and she had to work over the summers to earn money for tuition.

That summer Bobby had graduated from high school and was going to start community college in the fall. He didn't seem ready to her, still seemed like her kid brother with a mans body and a boys bad habits.

A few days before she was to leave to start her sophomore year at college they were home together and their mother was at work...

Theresa came downstairs to find her brother Bobby dozing on the carpet by the bookshelf, a book open on his chest. Great, she thought, in the way as usual. She needed to get a DVD and if she woke him there was sure to be a fuss. She crossed the room and stood over him for a moment before stretching up to reach the top shelf to retrieve the disk. It took her a minute to find what she was looking for and when she did she paused for a moment to contemplate 'His Supreme Laziness' lying at her feet. His face was hidden by the bottom of her loose tank top and as she gazed at his torso her eyes focused on a rather prominent bulge in his shorts. Geeze, she thought, he must be having some kind of erotic daydream. She continued to stare at the bulge for a second as it twitched and swelled before easing back away from the shelves to find her brother, eyes open, staring up at her chest.

"Christ Bobby, you pervert! What are you staring at?"

She realized that her pose at the shelves must have given him a clear view up beneath her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her boobs held the top out away from her belly, especially the way she had been leaning over and stretching upwards.