Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter? Never seen a girl's titties before?

Her brother flushed.

"Well, what did you expect, leaning over that way? You've got a really nice pair you know."

"And you're an expert on that? That's the trouble with boys, always thinking with their dicks. I suppose you like looking up girls skirts too" she retorted, glad she was wearing shorts yet secretly pleased with his complement.

"Well, some girls like to expose themselves."

"I'm not one of them. Good thing I'm leaving in a few days and you can go back to looking at magazines to get your jollies."

She turned and hurried upstairs to her room, closing and locking the door behind her.

She stood there, feeling flustered, angry, and yet aroused from the encounter with her brother. She looked at herself in the mirror. The reflection stared back, face slightly flushed, the shape of her breasts clearly defined beneath the thin material of her top, nipples jutting out proudly. Christ! She was actually turned on by her brothers lewd gawking!

She ran her hands down over her chest, rubbing the nipples and then cupping and squeezing her breasts before letting one hand continue on down over her belly, down between her thighs where she began to rub herself.

"Stop it!" she thought "What's wrong with you?"

Putting the disk in the player she flounced down on the bed to watch the movie, intent on distracting herself from her uncomfortably aroused state. She eventually succeeded and then dozed off about halfway through the feature.

She woke up with a start from a disquieting dream not knowing where she was. She had been kneeling in front of her boyfriend, who was inexplicably wearing her brother's shorts, with her mouth full of his cock while he urged her to suck him. She hated doing that with him, in part because he always complained that she didn't know how to suck properly (unlike his last girlfriend) and wanted to cum in her mouth, and because he never took care of her needs when they had sex.

She took a shower to clear her mind and headed downstairs to find something to eat. Bobby was in the living room and she asked him if he was hungry. He grunted affirmatively and followed her to the kitchen.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you Terry," Bobby started as they set things out on the counter. "but if you don't want people looking..."

"Don't worry about it. It's not like it's the first time a guy has looked at my boobs. Did you really think they looked nice?"

"You've got nothing to worry about in that category Terry. I'm sure you know that!"

Theresa found herself inordinately pleased with her brother's complement, although she tried to hide it, and the conversation thankfully turned to other matters as they finished setting the food out and sat down.

They finished eating, cleaned up the kitchen, and the subject didn't come up again. Bobby went back to his book and she went up to her room to finish packing for school.

The next evening she had gone to a party with some girlfriends and come home late, a little drunk and a little horny... well, more than a little actually.

When she got home their mother was working and there was Bobby in the living room again, laying on the carpet reading.

She sat down on the couch across from him, thighs slightly parted, careless of the fact that her short skirt was likely revealing more than was polite.

"Still reading that same book?"

He looked over at her, his eyes pausing for a moment at her lap before fixing on her face.

"Yeah, nothing else to do really..."

His eyes were on her lap again although she could tell he was trying to hide it. His interest was turning her on and the alcohol had eliminated any remaining shyness.

"So looking up a girl's skirt is more entertaining?"

"Well..." he blushed hard.

She got up, walked over to him and stood over his face.

"Is that better?"

"Geeze Terry!"

"How about this?" She knelt down, her skirt hiding his face, her eyes focused on his shorts. There was a noticeable lump extending down one leg and it became more prominent and grew in length as she stared at it.

"Bobby!"

His hands had encircled her thighs and she could feel his nose and mouth pressed against her crotch. Then his lips were sucking at her panties and she moaned "Oh christ Bobby! What are you doing?"

The lump was obvious now and had extended further down the leg of his shorts. Theresa leaned forward and put a hand on it, feeling its shape and pressing it against his leg.

She could feel her brothers hands searching up beneath her skirt for the waistband of her panties, and after finding it pulling them down her thighs a ways. Then his lips and tongue were pressing into and sucking at her naked pussy. She moaned loudly and squeezed the lump under her hand. She began to rub along its length, trying to pull up the hem of his shorts as she did. They were loose fitting and with a little effort the head of her brother's swollen penis emerged, followed by a bit of the thick stalk.

By now Bobby had his tongue up inside her and was licking and sucking at her clit. With two hands she pulled the leg of his shorts up into his crotch and the entire length of his cock emerged and rose up toward her. She wrapped her fingers around it and began running the sheath of skin up and down and squeezing the shaft. Feeling herself drawn to it she leaned forward till she could take the tip into her mouth while continuing to stroke the shaft with her hand.

She was so horny now she could hardly concentrate on what she was doing. All she could think about was getting her brother's stiff cock between her legs. Letting go of the shaft she rose up and then stood telling her brother to stay where he was. Only taking a moment to slip her panties off she straddled his waist, knelt down again and groped between her thighs. Her hand found what it sought and placed its tip against her pussy. Pressing down she felt it slip inside, sliding further and further into her depths till her crotch was against his shorts.

"Christ Bobby! God that feels good!"

She began to rock up and down, feeling his shaft slide in and out, pressing against him each time she settled back, trying to force him as deep inside her as she could.

"Doesn't it feel good Bobby?"

He grunted in assent, his eyes closed and his face making an odd expression. She pulled the hem of her sweater up to her armpits, letting her breasts swing free, and leaned forward till they hung over him, swaying with the motion of their exertions. He had begun to thrust up against her as she moved and he put his hands up to grasp her breasts, squeezing and massaging them.

Theresa moaned "Oh Bobby, that feels so good, you feel so good!"

Leaning forward toward his face she whispered hoarsely "Kiss me".

He put his arms around her, pulling her close and as their lips met she felt his cock stiffen inside her. 'Christ, he's going to cum' she thought. As they kissed his cock began to jerk and twitch, flooding her pussy with semen, and then she was cumming too. Her pussy contracted, squeezing her brothers cock, and waves of pleasure and emotion washed over her.

"Terry, Terry, are you OK?"

The question brought her back to the moment. He still had his arms around her and she was rocking gently on top of him.

"Mmmm, yes, why Bobby?"

"You were crying at the end, at least I think you were."

"I don't know, I don't usually come with a man inside me and never so quickly. Your cock felt incredible inside me!"

As she was speaking she realized that her eyes were wet and she wiped them a little self consciously.

"Did you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I thought I was going to cum when you put your mouth on me, and then I was worried I would cum as soon as I was in you. I've never had an orgasm together like that!" He kissed her again.

"Well, if I hadn't been drinking I'd have been too shy to do something so naughty. I've been thinking about you looking at my boobs since yesterday and I just couldn't help myself tonight..."

"Don't worry, it will be our secret goodbye. Who knows when I will see you again anyway."

Theresa was cleaning up in the kitchen the next afternoon she felt a presence behind her - right before she felt he brother's hands sliding up the back of her thighs and under her skirt.

"Bobby! Stop it!"

She tried to turn around but he had already lifted the back of her skirt with one hand and pulled her back against his crotch. His other hand other hand had slid around to the front of her thigh and his fingers were rubbing the crotch of her panties.

"Bobby, we can't! Oh christ!"

His fingers had found their way beneath her panties and one of them was about to enter her and she could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against her ass.

"I've been so horny thinking about you all day Terry."

He was kissing her neck now and whispering into her ear. "Just one last time..."

His finger was inside her now and her breath started to come in gasps.

"Ooooh Bobby..."

He was pulling her panties down now, and fumbling with his shorts. Then his stiff cock was being pushed between her thighs. She pushed back against him and spread her legs a little before reaching down to help him. Together they succeeded in positioning the head of his cock and with just two quick thrusts he had buried its full length within her. He moaned and put his arms around her, his hands finding their way to her breasts. He began to thrust with his loins and Theresa responded, pressing back each time he pushed forward.

Neither had any desire to hold back and it wasn't long before Bobby's cock, which he had been pounding furiously, into her began to spew semen with each thrust until it was leaking out between them and running down her thighs.

They were both sweaty and gasping for breath as he finished.

"Christ Bobby, molesting me in the kitchen?"

She turned around and pulled him against her. "Oh Bobby, sleep with me tonight, OK? I want to be naked in bed with you just once before I leave."

He kissed her hard, putting his hands on her face, looked at her for a moment and kissed her again.

"That sounds great! What about Mom though?"

"She'll be tired and you can come as soon as she is asleep, OK?"

They had spent that night together and the next morning she had left for school.

She had gotten drunk at a party the next week and had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. So when she missed her period a week later and the P test was positive they decided to get married.

She hadn't told her mother or Bobby until the baby was due and didn't visit home again until Tessa was a nearly a year old. The marriage had never been satisfying and she was divorced by the time Tess was two.

Bobby started coming to visit more often after that, usually several times a year, and he had doted on Tessa who adored him.

Theresa had never had the courage to test Tessa's DNA but she had always been sure from the moment she realized she was pregnant that Tess was Bobby's daughter.

She had never remarried, although she had dated occasionally, and it had always felt like family during Bobby's visits. They had never spoken about the weekend they spent together and neither of them had ever tried to initiate any intimacy beyond what was appropriate for siblings.

Lately he had rarely visited them. Theresa had secretly been grateful as Tessa's interest in her 'Uncle' had begun to noticeably mature causing a disquiet in the back of Theresa's mind. Now her fears had been fulfilled and it was too late to undo anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Her brother looked up at her, his face full of emotion "Does she know? Have you told her?"

"Of course not, and now I can't tell her, ever."

"What am I going to say to her?" he asked miserably. Don't let on that you know, please?"

"OK, what's done is done anyway. How many time have you had sex?"

"Four or five..."

"Christ Bobby! What if you've gotten her pregnant?"

"She told me she was using birth control, otherwise I would never have..."

"Well, that's news to me. Wouldn't be the first time she's left me in the dark though..."

"Can you forgive me?"

"Guess I have to Bobby, I'm as much to blame as you in a way, for not telling you, but for heaven's sake she's your niece as far as you knew."

"She was very persuasive Terry. Runs in the family I guess."

"Oh Bobby, what a lot we are!"

She kissed him and he didn't resist.

"Will you sleep with me tonight Bobby?" she whispered "It's been such a long time since that night we spent together and I can still remember it like it was yesterday..."

She found his lips again and he pulled her close.