Family Affairs

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best served HOT!!!
4.7k words
4.18
44.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Ashley and Christina sat on Christina's bed.

"So do you have a plan?" Ashley asked.

"No," Christina replied. "What am I supposed to do?"

Christina hadn't even processed what Ashley had told her yet, the fact that her boyfriend of the last six months had tried to fuck her sister. Derek had never even met Christina's family and wouldn't know Ashley from anyone, but Ashley knew who he was.

"I can help you," Ashley said.

"Help me do what?" Christina asked.

"Get revenge," Ashley responded. "You know he deserves it."

Christina imagined Derek feeling up on Ashley in a club less than twenty-four hours ago. The thought brought heat to her face. Every time she thought about it her pain turned more and more to anger.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin," Christina said.

"That's what I'm here for," Ashley said. "If you do as I say, by this time tomorrow, you will be happy again."

"Doing what you say has never turned out well for me," Christina responded.

"This'll be different," Ashley said.

"Let me hear the plan first," Christina said, and then I'll decide whether or not to give myself to the dark side."

Ashley smiled. "Well once I have a plan, I'll tell you, but I need information first."

"Such as?"

"He has weaknesses; everybody does. I just need to know what they are."

"Apparently pussy is his only weakness," Christina said.

"That is every man's weakness," Ashley responded. "What else?"

"We're 18 and seniors in high school. It's the same as everyone else's."

Ashley pondered that for a minute. She was only twenty-one years old and it wasn't difficult to remember high school accurately.

"Who's he jealous of?" Ashley asked.

"What do you mean?" Christina asked.

"Like you said, its high school, everybody is jealous of somebody."

"No one in school," Christina said. "He's the quarterback and all that. He's got it made. I should've known he would be like this."

"Don't go making it your fault," Ashley said. "Stay focused."

Christina got up and started pacing the room. After several minutes of watching her bare feet slide across the carpet, she stopped.

"His brother," Christina said looking back up at Ashley.

"What about him?"

"He's always complaining about him," Christina said sitting back down.

"So he's jealous of him?" Ashley asked to clarify.

"Yup, the same way all little brothers and sisters are jealous of their big brothers and sisters, except his is worse. He still complains about him and they haven't lived together in two years. I'd almost say that Derek hates him."

"Damn," Ashley said. "That's pretty rough, and what do you mean all little sisters? You've never been jealous of me."

"Of course I have," Christina said.

"What are you jealous of?" Ashley asked.

Christina answered without a word by moving her hands from Ashley's head to her toes.

"What does that mean?" Ashley asked.

"Look at you," Christina said. "You're every man's dream. I almost can't blame Derek for hitting on you."

Ashley looked down at her body. She was stunning. She was Kate Upton with even bigger curves. Ashley was blonde and had bright blue eyes. Her skin was pale, but not in a pasty way, it made her look like she was constantly glowing. She was heavy for her height, but that was only a number. She carried each pound perfectly. She was five foot seven inches tall and had that hour glass body, skinny waist, mother bearing hips with an ass that guys break necks to see. And to top it all off, an amazing 38F sized breasts. Ashley looked back at her sister.

"In order for you to be jealous of me, you'd have to think very little of yourself," she said. "There is nothing for you to be ashamed of sis. Hell if you weren't my sister I'd suck your tits and smack that ass myself."

Christina blushed uncomfortably. She was not her sister, but she was nothing to look away from either. Christina was three inches shorter than her sister and a little lighter. If she had grown as tall as Ashley, they would probably be identical, except for Christina's dark brown hair and brown eyes. However since Christina was smaller she seemed a little thicker around the waist, and only carried a 36DD. Christina never had a complaint though, in fact she had more cat calls then she cared to count, but in her mind she could never hold a candle to Ashley.

"We're getting away from the subject," Ashley said. "If his brother is his accilius heel, then we use that as payback. Hell it's more than fitting that it's his brother."

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Christina asked.

Ashley confirmed with a devious grin. "You're gonna fuck his brother," she said. "Just once though, nothing extreme."

"Easy for you to say," Christina said. She had only ever slept with two men, and they were boyfriends, not hookups.

"What do you have to lose?" Ashley said. "You're boyfriend? Already done."

"What about my social life?" Christina said. "Everyone will find out."

"There are ways to prevent that," Ashley said.

"I don't care how good you are at this," Christina said. "They'll still find out."

"So what if they do?" Ashley asked dismissively. "You'll be graduating in three weeks, and then you're off to college. Hell, just do it for the back home story. Ya gotta let go sometime."

Christina could have argued further, but when she opened her mouth nothing came out. She just exhaled. The truth of the matter was that the only reason she wouldn't do it is because of what other people thought. This was another reason why Christina was jealous of Ashley to begin with. Ashley did what she wanted, when she wanted. It didn't matter what anyone else thought, not even the family. Ashley had a lot of haters because of this, but deep down Christina always knew it was because they were jealous too.

"So how do we do this?" Christina asked.

Ashley smiled with victory. "Do you have his number?"

"No," Christina said.

"Not a big deal," Ashley said and took out her phone. "What's his name?"

"Alan Williams, I think."

"You think."

"Everyone just calls him Al."

"Gotcha," Ashley said and googled his name. "I got an address and phone number. Can you verify where he lives?"

"Monticello apartments."

"Thaaat's it," Ashley said excitedly. "Now we need bait."

"Bait?" Christina said lifting her eyebrows.

"One second," Ashley said as she finished programming Al's info into her phone. "I need you to put something sexy on," she said looking up.

Christina laughed for the first time all day. "You know my wardrobe. I don't own sexy, that's you."

Ashley sat thinking for several minutes. "What about that outfit you bought for Halloween last year?"

"You mean the one Dad wouldn't let me wear?"

"Uh-huh." Ashley said grinning.

Christina went to her closet and pulled out a couple of overnight bags and some shoes. Underneath all the clutter was the box containing her old costume. She pulled it out and placed it on the bed. She opened the box and removed a black vinyl cat costume.

"Hell yeah," Ashley said. "Take that tail off, don't use the ears, and you got one hell of an outfit."

Christina snorted. "I could barely fit in it then, I doubt I can now."

"You're not any bigger," Ashley said waving her hand. "Besides, the tighter the better."

2

Christina found that tighter was better. She could move and breathe, but it was snug and showed off every curve perfectly. Ashley had talked her out of underwear and her nipples showed gloriously through the vinyl. Christina straightened her hair and put it over her shoulders. Although her hair was long, it wasn't enough to cover the sight of her heaving breasts.

"Okay," Christina said, stepping in front of Ashley. "What do you think?"

"I'm jealous," Ashley responded. She quickly held up her phone and took a picture. "Time to contact Al," She said.

"What are you going to say?" Christina asked sitting next to her.

"Not much," Ashley responded. "It won't take much."

Christina watched Ashley type into the phone. "Is this Al?"

After a few seconds she got a response. "Yup, who dis?"

"Great grammar," Ashley said, and typed "This is Christina, Your brother's girlfriend."

"Oh," he responded. "What up?"

"If I show you something, can you keep a secret?" Ashley typed.

"Foe Sho," He responded.

Ashley loaded up the picture of Christina and sent it to him tagged with "What do you think?"

The response took a little longer this time. Christina was almost worried until the response finally came through.

"Damn," It said. "I think my brother is a lucky man."

"That he is," Ashley responded grinning. "How would you like to be lucky tonight?"

Again there was a pause, just about as long as before. Finally a return message came through.

"Get the fuck over here and I'll make you my good luck charm."

"That was original." Ashley said sarcastically.

"I won't keep you waiting too long," Ashley responded to Al. "Remember though, this is a secret."

"I love secrets," Al wrote.

Ashley put the phone away and looked at Christina. "Let's go."

3

Ashley and Christina sat out in the car in front of Al's apartment complex.

"Maybe this was a bad idea," Christina said nervously.

"Are you kidding me, this is the best idea I've had yet," Ashley responded pulling a small, half drunk bottle of vodka out of her purse.

"Are you ever sober?" Christina asked.

"I try not to be," Ashley responded before taking a drink. She passed the bottle to Christina. "It'll help," she said.

"I don't know about that," Christina responded.

"Will it hurt?" Ashley followed up. Christina took a swig without argument. "Go ahead and finish it," Ashley told her. Christina looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm here with you," Ashley said in a comforting voice. "No one is going to hurt you," Christina took a deep breath and slammed down the rest of the bottle. She assumed it was only three or four shots worth, but that was all she ever needed.

Ashley took the empty bottle from Christina and threw it in a trash bag behind the seat. Christina coughed some and took another deep breath. Her body felt warm as the liquor began to do its job.

"You ready now?" Ashley asked.

Christina nodded and got out of the car. Ashley got out and followed. They entered the stone building which was dark and quiet. Almost everyone was asleep. Ashley took out her phone and read the apartment number again, then headed for the stairs. They tried to be quiet, but the hallways echoed with every step. Going down the hallway on the second floor Ashley read every door. Finally at the end of the hallway she found it. She put her phone away and knocked.

It didn't even take ten seconds for Al to answer the door. He had been waiting anxiously. Standing in the doorway Ashley looked him over. He was all dark chocolate. He had dark eyes, dark hair, and very dark skin. He was about six foot tall, or taller, and weighed a good two hundred pounds of solid muscle. "Damn," Ashley thought. She looked up at his face and could see he had the same thought looking at them. He hadn't said a word yet because he couldn't speak. He wasn't expecting two women.

"My thoughts exactly," Ashley said commenting on his silence and pushed past him into his apartment.

Christina followed her crazy, beautiful sister. Al closed the door and followed them into his living room. It was small, but cozy. It wasn't what either girl would have expected in this beat up old building, but obviously Al had made the most of it.

"This will do just fine," Ashley said and took out her phone cueing up the camera.

"What'cha doin?" Al asked motioning to the phone.

"It won't be an issue, will it?" Ashley asked while simultaneously grabbing his already hard cock.

"Nope," Al said holding his breath. "No issue here."

Ashley let go of Al and walked over to the couch. She backed up to a chair that sat beside the couch facing it. She sat down and began playing with the settings on her phone. Christina hadn't been aware of this part of the plan, but it didn't matter to her now.

Christina looked over at Al who was still staring at Ashley. She walked over and took his hand. He looked at her now as she led him over to the couch like a puppy. She sat him down on the middle cushion and stood in front of him. She was no longer thinking, now she was doing.

Christina backed up two steps and slowly unzipped her outfit. Then she slowly and seductively peeled off the top releasing her breasts for Al to marvel at. She got her arms out of the sleeves and decided that was enough for the time being. She knelt down before Al and removed his pants. He lifted his hips to help her with it. His cock came into her view and she had to take a second to process it. She didn't know the exact size, but he was enormous, much larger than his brother. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked a couple of times. Her thumb and middle finger didn't even touch. She bent her head down and took him into her mouth. Al sighed as if he was still holding his breath and the feel of her tongue made him release. Christina's mouth was stretched as wide as possible. She moved her head down and his cock met the back of her throat. She still had her hand wrapped around the base. She could only fit half of him inside.

Now that Christina had figured out her optimal depth, she got to work. She sucked him slowly. She didn't want him to cum quick, so she teased him. As she slowly sucked on him she moved her hand up and down at the same pace. Her other hand was on the inside of his thigh where Ashley once told her was a sensitive spot.

Although Al had no complaint about what was happening, he wanted more. Men always do. He put his hand on the back of Christina's head and grabbed her hair so he could control the speed, and hopefully get a little more depth. He began bouncing her head fast on his cock. She kept her hand on him so he couldn't go deeper than what she allowed. He was hitting the back of her throat though. She made gagging noises in response, but made no attempt to stop him. After several minutes she began to taste precum and grabbed his balls. This got his attention and he stopped. She slowly sucked him three more times and massaged his nuts to let him know the move wasn't to hurt him. She pulled herself free but stayed on her knees. She straitened her back up and Al reached forward to feel her breasts. Christina let him play with them for a minute. He slid forward on the couch and tapped his cock on her tits. She took the hint and wrapped her breasts around his dick. She pushed them together engulfing his cock except for the tip which was sticking out the top. She moved her tits up and down, wiggling them in different directions. Al loved it and put his hand on the back of her head. Christina again took the hint and put the tip of his cock in her mouth. She massaged his cock with her tits and sucked the tip till she began to taste that salty sweet flavor again.

Christina backed off and stood up. She slowly turned around and squeezed out of the remaining costume. She made sure to bend over in front of him while doing this. She stood back up completely naked now. In the time it took her to perform this miracle, Al had removed his shirt and was now completely naked as well. He looked over her entire body while stroking his cock to her.

Christina moved forward to him and straddled him on the couch. She grabbed his cock and began working him into her now soaking wet pussy. While she slowly worked his insane sized cock into her, Al spent the time sucking and licking her breasts. After a full minute of working Christina finally took everything she could of him inside her, which was only about three quarters his length. She put her hands on his stomach to keep herself at that depth and began to ride. She had never felt this. He was so big that she felt him everywhere. She was for the first time, completely filled. She went up and down gently with her eyes closed. She was enjoying the feeling. Al had grabbed her ass cheeks and was guiding her now. He was trying to get deeper but she kept him where he was. Fortunately on top she had the control, but before she knew it, she began to cum. "Oh God," she moaned and sped up a little. Her head had gone into a fuzzy state where the only thing there, was her orgasm. She began to shake and she took away one of her hands to pinch her nipple. Losing that bit of control allowed Al to go deeper. It hurt but somehow the pleasure countered that and made it okay. Christina began to scream out and she clamped down on Al's cock stopping where she was to finish off.

After the orgasm had abated, Christina sat where she was with her eyes closed for a few seconds. She opened her eyes, but only slightly. She looked tired, or just drunk. Al couldn't tell the difference. For the first time Christina looked over to where her sister was sitting. Ashley held the phone in front of her with one hand and had her other hand down her unbuttoned pants. She was pleasuring herself.

Whatever Christina's response might have been to this previously didn't exist now. She looked at her sister through the screen of the camera and gave her the come hither move. Ashley lowered the phone in shock. She wouldn't have imagined that from her sister, but she wasn't turning it down either. She put the phone on an end table and leaned it against a lamp facing the action.

Ashley stood up and went over to her sister. Christina lifted herself off of Al's cock and put her arm around her sister's waist. She lowered her sister down to the couch and leaned forward to kiss her. Christina gently kissed Ashley on the lips. Ashley then put her hand on the back of Christina's head and moved in closer. Ashley deeply kissed Christina and put her tongue in her mouth. Christina responded with the same.

After they pulled away from the passionate kiss, Christina grabbed Ashley by the hair. Ashley gave a look of surprise, but it quickly gave way to her crazy eyes. She was turned on by it. Christina led her by the hair and lowered her head to Al's cock. Ashley didn't hesitate and put his dick in her mouth. "Oh Fuck," Al said. Ashley had taken him in almost completely.

Ashley tasted Christina's cum and it made her go even crazier. She began sucking Al like his balls held the antidote for something. Christina got down on her knees and joined her sister. As Ashley sucked his cock, Christina licked his balls. This didn't go on long. Soon Al started to make noise and shuffle around. Christina stopped licking and grabbed Ashley's hair again forcing her to stop.

Ashley sat up panting hard and licking her lips. "Why'd you stop?" Al whined disappointingly.

"We're not done," Christina said and stood up above the two. She stood her sister up. Christina removed Ashley's tank top, followed by her bra. When removing Ashley's F cups, Al actually groaned at the site. Christina got down on her knees and removed her sister's boots, jeans, and thong. Standing back up Christina motioned to Al to lie down. He did what he was told. "Take a ride," Christina told Ashley slapping her ass.

Ashley moved over and straddled Al. It took her almost as long as Christina to get him worked into her, but when Ashley was done she had taken all of him. She put her hands on his six pack and began riding him hard. Al had one hand on her ass and another one on her tit. It would be a miracle if he could make it five minutes in Ashley without blowing a load.

Christina let this go on for a minute. She was enjoying the pleasure in Ashley's face. She also loved watching Ashley's breasts bounce up and down. Finally, Christina thought of what she could do to enjoy it even more, and without any warning she straddled Al's face and put her pussy right to his mouth. He grabbed her ass cheeks and began to lick deep into her. She bent over more and leaned against the arm of the couch. All of a sudden she felt another hand touch her ass followed by a tongue which was now caressing her asshole. "Oh My God!" She cried in surprise. The sensation began another wave. She was Cumming again. Moaning loudly she put her hand into Al's short hair and began grinding his face. The buildup was quick and before she knew it, she sprayed cum for the first time in her life. Al had lowered his head in surprise, but got soaked regardless. Christina shook and trembled. When she finally relaxed Ashley began licking again.

12