Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ashley had thoroughly cleaned her up, Christina stood and turned around. Ashley then began licking the juices off of Al. Christina was on shaky legs. She got Ashley up and off of Al. She had Al sit over on the end of the couch and she sat Ashley in the middle. She Knelt down and began to return the favor. She grabbed Ashley by the hips and began sucking on her clit. Ashley's shaved pussy tasted great, the taste made her shove her tongue deeper into her sister. Ashley closed her eyes and grabbed the back of Christina's head. Christina licked up and down rhythmically, trying to do anything and everything she knew that she liked. Ashley moved her hips in a grinding fashion. Christina's tongue was going between her sister's pussy and asshole. She found she loved both. All of a sudden Ashley began moaning and her legs began to shake. Christina stuck her tongue out as far as possible and let Ashley do the work with her hips. Within seconds Ashley was spraying cum into her mouth. Christina took it with glee and arched her neck so it would all settle in her mouth. When Ashley finished, she collapsed. Christina closed her mouth and swallowed. Christina looked up at Ashley and Ashley returned the look. "Guess it runs in the family," Ashley said panting.

Christina licked her lips and chin. She looked over at Al who was working his cock ferociously. Ashley grabbed Christina by the hair this time and pulled her up for a kiss. Ashley kissed her quickly then spun her around. Ashley set her between her legs, facing the same direction as her. Christina leaned back against Ashley on her pillow like breasts. Ashley grabbed one of Christina's tits and began rubbing it. She looked over at Al. "Come get it big boy," she said.

Al got up quickly and knelt down in front of Christina positioning his cock at her opening. Ashley took her other hand and spread Christina's pussy lips apart for him. He slid his cock into her much easier this time. Al began fucking Christina ferociously, this time deeper than before. Christina began panting and closed her eyes. She grabbed her sister triceps on both arms and allowed Al to go to town. He had worked himself all the way in and was groaning with extreme pleasure. For Christina the pain intertwined with the pleasure and became part of the same thing.

"Fuck," Al yelled as he felt his orgasm approaching. Ashley knew it was coming and began massaging Christina's clit and pinching her nipple. This took Christina to a whole new level. Everything around her began to dim as her orgasm built. She was aware of what was happening, but it all seemed like background noise. Al thrusted a few more times and then slowed down to a crawl. He was on the edge and didn't know what to do.

"You gonna cum?" Ashley asked.

Al nodded in response.

"Then do it," Ashley said with a grin, giving him permission to cum inside of Christina.

'No' Christina said weakly, registering somewhere deep in her mind that there was no birth control being used here.

Al looked between Christina and Ashley nervously.

"Don't listen to her," Ashley said still massaging Christina's clit. "She'll never cum harder, and neither with you. Fill her up."

Al didn't need to hear anymore. He began pumping harder than ever. Christina couldn't stop what was happening, but she wasn't sure she really wanted to. Her orgasm was building bigger with every thrust. Christina could feel how much harder he had gotten. She had no idea how she was fitting all of him inside her.

Al's strokes began to slow and he began shouting "GOD DAMN, GOD DAMN, GOD DAMN." Finally he erupted inside her and Christina came with him. She soaked his pelvis, as he flooded her womb with sperm. She could feel each pulse of his cock simultaneously with every stream of semen. Christina shivered and quaked with every injection. It seemed to last forever.

Finally Al stopped moving. His cock remained inside her.

"Don't move," Ashley told him before he could pull out.

Ashley slid out from behind Christina who just collapsed on the cushions. Ashley knelt down next to him.

"Okay," she told him. "Go ahead."

Al slowly removed his sensitive penis from Christina and her pussy began to ooze out his cum. Ashley moved in quickly and began to lick out the sperm from Christina's pussy. Christina moaned in response. Ashley dug deep with her tongue getting everything she could out. Al was standing next to her just watching the scene with amazement. Ashley swallowed what she had accumulated and straitened up. She grabbed Al's now soft cock and shoved it in her mouth. His knees buckled in response. Ashley cleaned him off with several strong sucks and stood up.

"You cum a lot," Ashley said. "You do that all the time, or is it because of us?"

"You." He answered.

"Told you you'd never cum harder," Ashley said with a smile.

Ashley began putting on her clothes. Christina got herself together when she saw this and began to do the same. Al collapsed naked in the chair Ashley had started out in. There would be a thousand things he would think of later to say, but all he could come up with at the moment was another "God Damn."

Ashley walked over and put the phone in her bag, then she grabbed Al's phone.

"What are you doing?" he said tiredly.

Ashley turned the phone around so he could see it, and then she deleted Christina's picture off of it.

"Problem with that?" She asked seriously.

Darren thought for a second. "No," he said, "I guess not."

"Good," Ashley responded smiling again. "It's been great."

Christina was now in one piece again and headed for the door with Ashley in tow. Al thought about asking if he'd see them again, but decided to wait till later. He could always text. He didn't want to ruin anything that just happened so he let the girls leave in silence.

4

Christina thought about releasing the video to get her full revenge, but decided not to. It wasn't because she was concerned about what other people thought; she just decided she had already won. She broke up with Derek and never told him why. This drove him crazy, which in turn, made her laugh. She went off to college to fuck a multitude of guys, but she always looked forward to the holidays when she would come home and have the best sex of all, with Ashley.

12