All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 07'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh...

Mediocre talent with a borderline childish perspective, I think you need to use more adjectives, we are here to read a hot story that we are able imagine in our minds, not a poorly constructed piece of filth, trying to prop itself up on six previous stories. But good luck for future story writing.

Signed - Mr.O

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your most constructive criticism! Always appreciate a well thought out opinion.

I am never really sure what people want or expect when they read amateur stories like this.

Are you saying that the previous 6 were good, and this was a let down? If that's the case then I hope the rest of the book lives up to the quality of the previous chapters for you.

Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dicks!

All of the guys should stand in a circle jacking off, each person cums on a peice of bread in the center, and the last to cum, has to eat the peice of bread!

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Exciting

I love it. Especially when Steve and Monica were having sexual intercourse and the whole family, their own spouses, children and parents were lovingly watching and having a positive comments about the brother and sister's coitus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous