All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 14'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
rodavrodavover 7 years ago
I gave you 5 stars

This is really a very exciting story. Hopefully Diane and Robert will eventually accept this new revelation. For Diane's part, she just doesn't have a clue that in the near future, and for the second time in her life, there will be another cock that will find its way deep inside her pussy. And it is...Her Son's!

You can enlighten Diane about the special joy of Mother and son sexual intercourse, as being enjoyed by Steph herself with her own son, Steve and his Mother and I think Peter and his Mother.

It is a very special bond while hugging your son tightly and at the same time your genitals are intimately connected feeling him coming back deep inside your womb...while your legs wraps tightly around your dear son's hips.

And as you feel your son ejaculating inside you and he hugs you more tightly and whimpering "Mommmmy...I'm commminngg..." And you lovingly responded by tightening your embrace as you whimper " Mommy is here...mommy is here honey...mommy loves you...mommy is here...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Great!

This chapter has more character development than most. And it's the first chapter that has ended with a bit of unresolved dramatic tension. I liked it a lot. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous