Family Business Pt. 01: Potluck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effy was all smiles, "We've both seen your dick and you have nothing to worry about. Cindy's mom put her on the pill a year ago. Today she's glad she did. Cindy, hop up on the bed. Tom, take it easy."

Cindy laid on the bed with the towel under her butt. She spread her legs. Her inner lips, didn't show until she spread her legs. She was so fresh, so new, so virgin. Her slit was short, too. Wow.

Instead of getting on her, I laid beside her and rolled her toward me. I cupped her beautiful, soft, perfect face and kissed her gently. I hugged her close and whispered, "I'll try not to hurt you. I've been so crazy about you for so long and today, here we are. I really am in love with you, Cindy, and have been for a long time."

In a soft voice, Cindy said, "I've waited for you... Only you." Effy sat on the bed and watched us. She saw me glance at her. She looked at me and blew me a kiss then raised her eyebrows at my cock and broke into a wide-eyed, bright smile.

Cindy and I were locked together at the mouth. She was nervous. I tried to lighten the mood by singing an old Beach Boys song, "Don't worry, Baby, Everything will turn out alright. Don't worry, baby." It was working. She was relaxing enjoying the effort, but also my inability to sing.

She grabbed Wally ... Wally, the one eyed wonder worm (Hell with it) Cindy ran her hand down my cock and rolled my balls in her hand.

"Does this feel good?" Cindy was getting in the mood.

I rolled her over onto her back and lowered my mouth to her tit. I hadn't noticed before, but her areolas were slightly puffy and today her nipples were red and hard. I licked around her nipple then pinched her other nipple. I kept teasing it while I kissed my way down her wonderful belly to her heart... Her heart-shaped fine blond fuzz. I liked the feel of her pubes on my chin.

Now I could smell her excitement. I rolled her nipple between my fingers as I ran my tongue down her slit. Her back bowed and she gasped. I heard Effy ask Cindy something, "Okay? I'll get his dick really wet so it will slide more easily."

Cindy nodded and Effy took the head of my dick into my mouth. At the same time she raised the palm of her hand to my balls and lifted gently. Oh, God. She licked my frenulum while I ran my lips up and down Cindy's majora then ran her inner lips, one at a time, between my tongue and my lip. My fingers were running circles around her vaginal opening. She was wet... Very wet.

I sucked her clit into my mouth as I flicked it with my tongue. She was hit by a light orgasm. I let up. Her pelvis lowered. I sucked it again and she arched her back again. I continued to lick and suck her clit while I stuck two fingers just barely into her pussy, she was cumming again. This time she was tense as she begged, "Don't stop...Oh, God... Ohhhh." Her second orgasm was stronger. She was ready.

Eff told Cindy to raise her knees. I moved over her between her legs. Effy's fingers wrapped around my dick. She pulled it to Cindy's pussy. "Go easy, Tom."

Looking into Cindy's eyes I said, "The head of my dick is at your opening. I'm gonna just stick the head in and I'll stop there. I wedged it just barely into her. She tensed. I waited for her to relax again. She let out a breath.

Eff told me, "Just go in until you feel her hymen."

It was difficult to push into her she was so tight. I worried what would happen if I just really rammed into her. I was pushing hard, but had to keep it slow. I slid about an inch and a half and felt it. I stopped. Cindy's eyes were wide... Too tense. I kissed her then dropped my head and found her nipple with my tongue. She looked up at me with a smile.

Eff double tapped my butt and I pushed through her maidenhead. It was obvious that it hurt. I waited. "I'm so sorry, Cindy."

"I'm not, but please don't move for a bit. Sharp pain. Just let me get used to it."

Long seconds passed. My cock was throbbing, she was so tight. Cindy began unclenching. Then I felt something behind me. Effy sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. She released my ball then licked my taint and tapped me on the butt.

"Cindy, I'm going to pull almost all the way out then I'll go back in. I will go slow," I said as I worried about the pain as my dick rubbed her newly torn hymen. It had to be raw.

Cindy looked up at Effy and smiled. Effy leaned down and kissed Cindy on the lips then turned her head and kissed me. I started moving my hips. My dick felt so great inside this tight envelope of soft, wet and very warm squeezing tissue. Cindy started bringing her hips up as we were finally fucking ... No, we were making love.

We found a comfortable slow rhythm. Her facial expressions were so wonderful ...smiling, then teeth clinched in pain then a satisfied look then smiling. Her mouth began forming little "O's". Her eyes got wider. She was close. "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhh," Cindy's moans became more urgent.

Eff licked her nipple then rolled it in her mouth. Cindy tightened up, turned her head to one side then quickly straightened up lifting her head. She was coming hard lifting her hips forcing me deeper into her. "Ohhhh, Oh, my God...Oh, Ohhhh, Oh, shit it's not stopping, Ohhhh." She had a deep, low vibration orgasm. Her sounds and her beautiful orgasm face set me off, too. She shook and shook. She vibrated with orgasm. I came and came, one bolt of cum then another and another. I had no idea I could cum that hard. I collapsed on her as the pent-up air left my lungs.

Cindy and I wrapped our arms around each other and shared a relieved kiss. We had done it and had done it right.

I could see a couple smudges of blood on my swollen dick as I pulled out. I wiped it off with the towel then gently wiped a trickle of blood from her pussy. The three of us hugged it out and as we came down, we began laughing and laughing.

We jumped in mom and dad's shower. The girls were happier than I had ever seen them. We soaped each other up. Effy carefully cleaned Cindy's pussy. They took turns washing me paying special attention to my groin and my butt. One of them stuck her finger in my ass.

We dressed after our shower and all climbed into my Triumph. Effy sat on Cindy's lap. They didn't care. They loved it. The three of us all squeezed together. We were happy.

Going through the gears as we headed toward the mall while the girls played grab ass with each other. We needed nourishment. On to McDonalds.

"Let's hurry up and eat and get back. I want that dick, bro," Effy almost sang that last line. "I'm gonna fuck my brother," she announced almost too loudly in the convertible. "Babe, can I be on top? And, can Cindy help us like I helped her?"

"Of course."

"Hey, Cindy, did ya see me sucking my brother's dick? How about, before he and I, you know, we can practice on him. Sound good?"

On the way back to the house, Effy said, "Babe, I bet I can get you erect right now. Try to visualize what Cindy and I did last night. We Jilled off together while we talked about you... about your arms, your chest, that hard ass, your legs, your dick and your balls. We watched each other as we fucked ourselves with our fingers. It was hot... really hot. Cindy made the most fantastic cum face. Shit, I'm getting sloppy wet just telling you about it."

My head about exploded when Effy said that. I was picturing it. With the top down on my car driving through our neighborhood, I hoped nobody heard me say, "I'm gonna fuck my fabulous sister. Hell, yeah."

The girls ran up to Effy's room, but not before I noticed that Cindy's thighs were soaked from Eff's juice. Eff really was wet. I went to my room and laid on my bed naked. I could hear that the girls were talking, but I couldn't quite make it out. Cindy's voice raised, "Isn't that kind of gross?" I couldn't figure what they were talking about. What were they cooking up?"

The girls came into my room buck naked like me. So I wouldn't embarrass myself, I said, "I don't know if I can do this. I've never whacked off twice in one day... Well maybe a couple times, but it isn't going to be easy. Don't forget, I just came buckets just a little bit ago." I think my mind we setting up an excuse in case I couldn't get it up. I was a little worried about it.

They both got on the bed with me, one on each side. They started running their tongues up and down my cock. Eff instructed Cindy, "Cindy, get him really wet. It will help it slide in me." Cindy wrapped her fingers around my dick and lowered her mouth over the helmet. Schwing!! My dick was up and proud.

Cindy began licking all around the head of my dick. Effy showed her my frenulum. "That's kinda like a clit for a guy... very sensitive and stimulating. Flick your tongue over it." Eff was giving Cindy BJ lessons.

A drop of precum glistened on top. Eff saw it and nodded to Cindy, "Go ahead, lick that drop. It might be a little salty, but otherwise not much taste."

First, Cindy ran her tongue around the head of my dick then licked the precum droplet and swallowed.

"Okay, I'm on top," Effy said as she climbed up and sat on my legs.

"Can I eat you first?" I asked. Effy crawled up my body.

"I'm still on my apology tour. I need to pay you back for all the terrible things I've said. I want to do the work to make you cum... And cum, and cum."

"This is about you, babe. For now, when I need to cum, I'll ask Cindy to help me or I'll get my own fingers sticky." Then she said with a cute smile, "I'd love it if you'd watch. You can watch me do anything... Really, anything."

Cindy bent down and took my cock in her mouth again. She sucked hard and made a pop sound when she brought her mouth off. She licked my frenulum then put her lips on it and buzzed her lips. That was weird, but it felt great. I never saw that in any porn movie, but it felt good and it was all good fun.

"Tom, I hope you fit. Steve may have popped my cherry, but you will be my first fuck." She moved up, kissed me then lowered herself onto my rock-hard prick.

She went slowly. I saw that she was biting her lip. She was tight; almost as tight as Cindy. She continued taking my dick further into her. Her chin was raised and eyes closed. She was feeling every inch. "Oh, man, I'm so damn full." She said with a dreamy, "Umphnnnmmmh."

Cindy cupped my face then leaned in a kissed me lovingly. Then she got up and got behind Effy. She reached around her with both hands and kneaded her breasts.

Effy started raising and falling impaling herself on my rod. Then she got me all the way in and said, "Babe, I wanna try something." She bent down and kissed me. Holding the kiss, she began slowly twerking her ass. My dick was moving 4 or 5 inches with each twerk. She was soon fucking the shit out of me.

Cindy stuck her head under Eff's butt and licked my balls. I saw Cindy stick her middle finger in her mouth and wet it. She buried it in Effy's asshole. Effy's eyes bugged out. She pushed her ass back hard into Cindy's finger. Her mouth opened and she squealed, "Wohhh, Ohhh, Oh, shit...Ohhhhh, I'm coming, Oh, my God, huge, oh, a big one. "

I blew my nuts into Effy's pussy hard. My legs and nuts were suddenly drenched. Oh, damn did I cum. Watching Cindy's face as she finger fucked Effy's ass was so titillating, I kept cumming. Cindy was laughing half in shock.

She got off the bed and stood looking at both of us. She was dripping wet. Effy had ejaculated all over Cindy's face and chest. Eff is a squirter.

Effy looked and Cindy and started giggling then they both started laughing. "That's never happened before. I've gotten myself off a lot, and never came like that and I've never squirted before. And, by the way, Cindy, your finger was supposed to go up his ass, remember?"

"I'm so sorry, Eff. Did I hurt you? Was it too gross?"

"Hell, no. I never knew it could feel so good. You guys can stick anything you want up there, I guess. I loved it. Let's fuck and fuck and fuck till we are too old to risk contact. I feel so alive. I love the feeling of Tom's cum inside me." She lowered her chin and her voice saying, "And guys, I loved the feeling of your finger up my butt. You guys grab a shower and I'll make us something to eat. I want to enjoy this cum in my twat. Tom, babe, tomorrow can you take me to a porn store so I can get a butt plug?"

"Cindy and I showered. Well, it was more lovin' than shower. We made out, felt each other. Her hymen tear was still too fresh so I didn't get into her pussy, just played at the entrance and with her clit as she jacked me and a few times licked and sucked my cock a bit."

Then this little smile came over her face. "Gotta pee? Can I watch you pee in here? Wanna watch me?"

"Love to. We did. Cindy opened her pussy with her hands, humped her shoulders over so she could see pee come out. Her eyes looked at her own pussy then my dick, back and forth, watching a loving it. Our two light yellow streams crossed as we peed on each other's legs and feet. Her piss was very warm... Just short of being hot. It was titillating.

We wanted to celebrate, but in a place where we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. Cindy drove us all to a pizza place in the Bishop Arts District. We got a table in the corner. I sat between them on the circular seat. They both moved close. They were kissing my neck when we heard, "Oh, you bad, bad people! The three of you did it, didn't you?" It was Nancy. We were busted.

"Nancy, join us. We'll tell you all about it," Effy stated bluntly. "Nancy, we are in love... All three of us with each of us. And yes, we just fucked our brains out. Any more questions?"

"Effy, so you and Cindy do things?"

"Hell yeah."

"I knew this was coming. I could always see it in all three of you guys. I'm so jealous. I've wanted to fuck Tom for a long time. Every time I saw him, I had to change my panties. I'll never tell. Besides, you guys know too many of my secrets." She joined us for Italian Sausage pizza and Cokes all around. Nice place. Nancy accepted us that was and she was genuinely happy for us. Would anyone else understand?

That night I slept the sleep of the freshly and completely laid. I awoke the next morning with my usual morning wood. Just as I sat up, Eff walked into my room, "Mom and dad are gone so we have a little time." She folded my blankets back. "Oh, my, that won't do, babe. You need a treatment for that boner. I may have just the remedy." She pulled off my grundys and took my dick way into her mouth to the point where she gagged.

"I've seen this in some of the porn movies. I want to try deep throating you." She relaxed her throat and got most of my dick in before she gagged. She went right back to it. She gagged again then she did it a third time. This time my dick was down her throat. What a great feeling.

She was naked under her robe so access to her pussy was easy. She was already wet. I played up and down her slit and ran her pussy lips between my wet fingers. I stuck two fingers just inside her and my thumb played with her clit. She moaned and moved her hips which caused my fingers to go in all the way.

I was humping her face as she humped my hand. We both came at the same time. She dribbled, but didn't squirt. "I need to taste your juice," I told her.

I swung around so my head was between her legs. She squatted down and put her dripping cunt on my face. Oh, that taste was wonderful. I lapped it up and started tongue fucking her pussy.

She pulled back, stood up and simply said, "Tom, I love you. We are going to do this a lot. I've had your cum in me all night and you have no idea what that's meant to me. But now, time for me to shower and get on with the day."

I was fucked out and I'm sure Eff was, too. I called Freddie and we agreed we'd meet at the high school tennis courts. I never mentioned anything about Cindy or Eff. After split sets we jumped in my Spitfire and went to the mall. He need a new pair of kicks. I pushed back on my urge to brag about my two beauties, but it was tough.

That night Eff and I watched TV together under a blanket. We were fine just being together laughing at Sheldon Cooper. Why they don't just tie that skinny fucker up and beat him is beyond me.

Cindy called just to say hello. She said she was still a little sore, but overall, she's never been so happy in her life. We decided to all go grab lunch together tomorrow.

Cindy is the only one with a car that can legally hold all three of us so she picked us up about noon. Her folks got her a turd brown 1961 Rambler with three on the tree. Effy sat between us. We went to Rudy's, a barbeque place with picnic tables... dang good food.

We all had the same problem, we all needed to get jobs. We were trying to figure out a place where we could all work together. Dad told me that the country club needed waiters. Cindy's mom told her about the box factory was hiring people, but that might be tough on the girls.

The public pool needed a lifeguard, but there were three of us. We needed a computer to see what was on Craigslist and in the paper. We could check out Workforce, too. After eating we all went to Cindy's house and used her iron brain. UPS was hiring and so was Apple. I did not want a phone job... Demeaning. UPS might work and they pay well. The girls were not too excited about that, though.

A new pet store was opening not too far from Cindy's house. They needed dog and cat washers and dog walkers. The girls liked that. The store needed someone to organize and handle the feed section and do heavy lifting. I could handle the large bags of horse, dog and other feed including the shavings and heavier stuff.

We went right over there. They hired all of us as part time getting 29 hours per week... something about health care the owner said. It was Friday and we would all have orientation at the store Monday morning.

Cindy drove to my house and dropped me off. She and Effy were going to go shopping. I headed up stairs to see some porn and to look into colleges. Cindy went to SMU in one of Dallas's best sections and Effy went to A&M. Eff, though, didn't go to the main campus in College Station. She went to A&M on Galveston island and was studying marine biology.

Something occurred to me as I was watching some porn. Cindy and Effy were far better looking with far better bodies than any of the girls who professional porn stars. Some of the guys had bigger dicks than mine, but my 7" was pretty good. It was almost too big for my girl's tight pussies.

I weighed the pros and cons of all three of us working together and going to the same university. Too much time together can be as bad as too little. At least that's what we are told. If we go to the same school, we would probably all live together. What we have together is so good, can it evolve or will it devolve into something we never intended.

I never heard Effy or my parents come home. I was out cold... So tired. Around 2 or 3 AM I woke up to pee. This odd twinge hit me as I went into the bathroom. Cindy should be here, but she wasn't.

I snuck into Effy's room. She was sound asleep. I woke her like she woke me. I kissed her shoulder until she stirred then opened her eyes. I took out my semi hard dick and put it near her face. She went right into a great BJ. We had to be even more quiet because, unlike my room, hers has a common wall with mom and dad's.

While Eff was deep throating my cock, she paid a great deal of attention to my ass. She evidently liked running her fingers up and down my hairy crack. She kept up the great BJ as she shoved a finger in me. She added another finger.

"Babe, get on your hands and knees," she said. She knelt beside me and grabbed my dick with one hand and reinserted two fingers back into my butt. She finger fucked me good while she jacked me. I could feet my balls churning. I was going to blow hard.

Effy pulled her nighty up revealing her perfect tits. I blew two large ropes of cum on her. She rubbed the cum around her tits and over her nipples then stuck her fingers in her mouth for a taste. "Mnnm , not bad, Babe. I missed you. Sleep well, babe. Oh, Tom. Did you like the ass play?"