Family Business Pt. 01: Potluck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you are the first one to play there, but yeah, I think I like it. I think I like it a lot."

Effy was elated. "You might have figured out I like it, too." We kissed passionately and I went to bed.

Eff and I went to church with our folks. They really appreciated the effort. After church Effy went to Cindy's and I sought out a game on TV.

Monday morning and we all met at Family Pets, the pet store. The owners were John and Beth Sanders. They had gone to A&M and graduated with degrees in animal husbandry. The store had not opened its doors to the public and the store needed a lot of planning and organizing. We were told that until the store opens to the public to come to work in jeans and work clothes.

The next day Cindy picked us up and we all three rode in the turdmobile to Family Pets. John, Beth, Effy, Cindy and I all met in the break room to discuss how to proceed. They had bought the furnishings and stock from a pet store that went out of business.

Cindy had worked in a grocery store when she was in high school. She was pretty good at displays and had picked up a lot about marketing. Her major at SMU was Marketing. John and Beth were impressed. We started with the counters and shelves. John and I used a pallet jack to unload the rental truck with the store furniture. Cindy stopped us.

"We need to know what our customers want and expect first before we set up the store. We have to know our neighborhood. Who would be our customers? What was our competition? What markets were available to us?" Effy and Beth set out together and visited the pet stores within a twenty-minute drive.

Family Pets store was in University Park, an upscale neighborhood. While it was near the center of Dallas, these people were well off and many had horses. There were two horse stables within five miles. Beth and Eff went to one and looked around.

They talked to the owner who was very happy to have someone listen to what he and his lessors needed. He needed quality feed and dust free shavings. He said he only accepts full care customers. He confided in them that the spoiled girls might say they would clean their stables twice a day, but all of them begged off it pretty quickly. He already had a contract for hay, but he was paying a heavy price for them trucking it to him.

They rode English at this and at the other stable nearby. Their horses did dressage and many jumped. What they didn't do was trail ride, run barrels, rope, etc. They normally rode in air-conditioned arenas. Effy saw that most of the riders were young girls, many spoiled and all of them were in competition to get the best of everything. Their status was based on having the best boots, saddles, breast plates and, of course the horses.

Beth and Effy convinced John to sell the lower quality items from the store they bought. They were both very good at advertising on the web. That store was mostly dog and cat with a few birds. Beth and Effy saw that this would be the only store in the area with horse, dog, cat and bird items so that is the direction they went.

John and Beth owned a couple parrots, a Double Yellow Headed Amazon and a white-faced cockatiel.

Effy thought of setting up weigh ins for the expensive dogs and tuning the dog food to that particular dog. Cindy though the weigh ins would be great for marketing. These rich people wanted to show off their high-priced pets and the weigh ins provided that. It would be a casual social event once a month for two hours. Beth thought of having a real vet come to the store for the weigh ins so he can see what feed is best for each dog.

John would wholesale all the fish items which freed up space and got some cash for quality horse feed. They figured they couldn't be competitive in the saddle and riding clothes so they went more basic buying things for the stables; special bits, reins, brushes, all the pails, buckets, salt blocks, horse toys, blankets and sheets. Dover could supply the very expensive saddles and clothing while Family Pets would handle the everyday needs.

Cindy saw the prices and markups for all materials and found that the medicines, rub and washing supplies had the best profit margins. We could undercut the other store's prices on these medicines and still have a keystone markup.

John and Beth love us. I give most of the credit to Cindy. John and Beth's store was coming around.

We were all tired. We went home, ate, watched a little TV and hit the sack. Evidently Effy was too sleepy for a visit tonight, but that was fine by me. We were both wrecked.

Effy and I met Cindy at work the next day. I followed Cindy to the back to see what was in a straight truck. She needed a certain type of shelves for the medicinal products. She was so easy to work with and so knowledgeable. She may look frumpy, but she is smart, really smart and so easy to be with. I grabbed her and kissed her. I love this girl. Beth caught us kissing. She smiled, but never mentioned it.

Cindy whispered in my ear, "Come on over tonight. My parents will be gone and I want to try something."

After work, we went home. While I was at work all day with Eff, I hardly got to see her. Mom had made manicotti. Fantastic. Effy and I went to our rooms after eating. We fell into a kiss when we were out of sight of our folks. Around 6PM I left and went over to Cindy's.

Cindy answered the doorbell. Wow, I was floored. No glasses, no crappy PJ's, no frumpy robe, no old-fashioned shoes. Her hair was done differently. Oh, my God, I was wrong. She didn't look like Grace Kelly, she looked like a young Donna Dixon, even better than Princess Grace.

She was wearing a see-through nighty, a thong and high heels. Her eyes, oh, her eyes, so blue, so perfect. My Cindy was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her fabulous tits showed through her nighty. Her nipples were hard as little rocks.

"Come on in. What do ya think? Effy and I went shopping the other day. She talked me into changing my clothes and into getting contacts." She twirled around. Oh my God. So beautiful.

"My folks are tied up at church and won't be home for hours. Wanna play?"

She reached out and took my hand and led me upstairs. "Effy's probably not into this. I watched some stuff on line and saw something called golden showers. Can we try it... please?"

Donna is going to play pee games with me.

"Yep. So, you like the way Effy fixed me up? Do I look okay?"

"Okay? My God you are stunning." It really was hard to breathe. No Miss America ever looked this good.

"One more thing, Tom. Can I call you 'honey?" Oh, God her voice was kinda like Donna Dixon's, too.

"I'd love it. How about you?"

"Right back at ya. Come on, honey, get naked. I've been drinking water all day and I gotta go."

We stripped and got into the tub and closed the shower curtain. I laid down on my back and she stood over me. Cindy's pussy was wet with excitement and I had a raging hard on."

"Where do you want me to hit?"

"How about my nuts then work your way up." My mind was reeling. The most beautiful woman in the world wanted to play watersports with me.

"I've peed in the shower before, but I've never aimed. What if I hit you in your face?"

"This is weird... I think I'd like that. I'd like a little taste of you."

She spread her pussy lips with her fingers and hunched over so she could see. She blew me a kiss the gave a test squirt. It hit my belly. It was hot... I wasn't expecting that. She changed her position and I could see the concentration on her face. He next squirt hit square on my nuts. My favorite part was the way she looked at her pussy and moved her hips to aim. Wow.

I said, "Okay, honey, slowly go up me to my chin and save the last little bit for my lips."

She pissed up my stiff dick, up my torso and stopped at my neck. "You sure?" She cut her piss off instantly. In my head I was hearing Richard Pryor doing a bit about his wife in the woods peeing. The funny part was when Prior squatted and acted as if he was pulling panties out of the way to piss.

"Yeah, let it fly. Try not to get it in my eyes, though."

She started at my neck and moved her stream right up to my mouth. A shot went straight in.

"Oh, God, was that too gross? Was it alright?"

I swallowed the thimble-sized shot. Now I wouldn't drink a glass of it, but a little was just like her... perfect. "Nectar of the Gods. I love it."

She was all excited. "Oh, Tom, honey, please pee on me... on my pussy, okay?"

We traded positions. She shivered then smiled as she laid down in her own now cold piss.

"Honey, my first shot is going to be aimed at your belly button then I'll move down to your pussy. I want you to feel how warm it is on your belly. I hope you like it as much as I did."

"This is so naughty. I can't wait. Pee... piss on me, honey."

She wanted it so badly. Her eyes widened with anticipation. I hit her belly button with the first shot. Her mouth formed an 'O'. I peed down her perfect white belly then down then down her slit. Her hips raised to meet the stream. I raised my aim and kept the stream on her clit. She gritted her teeth and clinched her fists. "Oh, this feels so good. Fresh pee kinda smells good, doesn't it." If I had more piss, I think she would have come.

I helped her stand. Our pissy wet bodies pressed together. As we hugged, we rubbed the cold piss on our bodies together. She kept inhaling deeply and grabbed my dick. It was getting cold so we turned on the water and showered. The urine scent diminished.

"Cindy, your pee was diluted with all the water you drank. Mine might have been too strong. I hope it was okay."

"You like my taste and I like your heavier smell. That day I held your dick while you peed, I wanted more of that smell and of course, more of your dick. I thought you'd run off if I stuck my hand in your pee stream. Can I do that sometimes?"

"Sure. I'd like to do it, too."

I asked, "Do you think you could handle sex... intercourse?"

"I think so. It doesn't hurt anymore so let's try."

She turned around and put her hands on the shower wall. "Can we do it this way?"

"Oh, Honey, we will do it all ways."

At first it was difficult pushing my ultra-stiff dick down to line it up. I ran it up her slit and tapped her clit with my mushroom head. "Oh ufff." She stuck her butt out a little more. I put the head in.

"Cindy, honey, why don't you push back onto me so if it hurts, you'll be able to stop."

I held firm. She pushed back. I was all the way in. "No pain!" She was so proud.

I was still a little worried so I went slowly. One thing about her pussy had not changed. She was still very, very tight and now she was very wet. As I slowly pumped in and out her, I reached around and grabbed both her tits. I teased her nipples then pulled them. I left one hand there and reached around to massage her clit.

She started pushing back. "Oh, this feels great. Oh, Oh." Her hips were making very fast, but short bucks back into me. We were really into it. I saw her fists clinch and her head raised. She was ready to cum. I pinched her nipple as I quickened my strokes on her clit. Came, she did. I wasn't ready to quit.

I began long, hard strokes. She lowered her head and pushed her ass harder back into me. "Oh, honey, fuck me."

Saying 'fuck' was something I don't think she ever said before. My strokes steadily increased in speed. She raised up onto her toes. "Oh, God, ...Oh, God, Ohhhhhh, Oh, shit. It isn't stopping, Oh. Oh, my God, honey... Oh, ohhhh."

That's when I came. This was no ordinary orgasm. There was a jolt that went through my whole body. I came so hard I feared I might shit the tub.

Something has changed. All this sex has made me more proficient. I can get it up any time I want and I can cum and cum and cum. I came harder than I ever thought possible.

We took a soapy shower together and I headed home.

I parked beside my sister in the driveway and went in the side door. I could hear Effy singing. She was really happy about something. "There you are, Tom. I have news. Think the number three... three... Keep thinking three. Nancy called. She is really hot to trot for you, bro. She got a job as a desk clerk at the Honeymoon Motel out by Love Field. She reserved a room for us in three days. You will have three women for three hours. Sound good?"

We got Cindy on the phone in a three-way conversation. I was worried they might get jealous if we added Nancy, but Effy was obviously good with it. Cindy said, "Effy and I already talked about this when we first started after Effy and I took that wonderful, first orgasmic shower. Eff and I are doing some girl/girl and we want to introduce Nancy to it. Nancy has wanted you for a long time, Tom. One thing, honey, you can't fall in love with her."

Effy started, "Okay, guys, today is Wednesday, the room is reserved for Saturday at 3PM. None of us can have sex to completion. No jacking off, no Jilling off, no fucking, no sucking. We want to be horny when we get there."

At the pet store, the Honeymoon Motel was whispered about a lot. We worked our tails off, but just the thought of meeting in a sex motel was getting quite ready for it.

Thursday night I was asleep when I felt that familiar kiss on my shoulder. "Can we just snuggle a little, babe? Just snuggling, no hanky panky."

"Come on in." I lifted the blanket and she crawled in next to me.

"Just cuz I'm wearing just a t-shirt and panties doesn't mean we are gonna do anything." We were facing the same way with her back to me. She pushed her panty clad butt right against my semi causing it to turn into a full boner.

She was so warm. She moaned softly and tried to get as close to me as possible. I fell asleep with my arm around her and me nuzzling her neck. She had snuck back into her room before our folks were up.

I drove Effy to the pet store. She slid as close to me as she could in the bucket seats. "Babe," she began, "I've got something really embarrassing to ask you, but I don't want you to think I'm some kind of perv."

"I'd never think that. I love you, Eff. We have to protect our secrets."

"It isn't too bad, but I was looking at nude models on line. I noticed something; the girls in the big magazines all had clean buttholes, but most the others had a dark ring around their poop chute. I looked at my asshole with my makeup mirror and I have a dark ring. Do I need to bleach it? Never mind, this is just too embarrassing."

"Jeez, this is you and me. No secrets. We might have fun just the two of us bleaching it. I guess I'm really a butt guy. I love your ass and the way you respond when it is played with."

"This isn't fair. Cindy's isn't stained, but then again she always wipes with those disposable wipes and uses a bidet."

"On the way home from work, we'll take the long way where nobody knows us and we'll go to one of those waxing places. The should have a home bleaching kit."

"You really like playing with my asshole?"

"Sure. When I touch it, your reaction is priceless. It was different, but wonderful. Yeah, I love that hole of yours."

"Got something gross for ya, bro."

"What's that, dear?"

"Dear? I like that."

"Me too, so what's gross?"

"When I was over at Cindy's house, she had to use the bathroom. I didn't even think about it and I walked in on her. She was taking a dump. She got all embarrassed."

"Yeah, some people don't like that others don't care. You can always walk in on me."

Effy's grin would make Mona Lisa a distant second. With a sly grin she said, "You are hereby invited to walk in on me any time any day."

She leaned close to me and said, "I snuck a sniff of my fingers after I pulled them out of your ass and it was okay... Personal, yes, between us personal is good. I know me and I know I'll keep smelling my fingers. Cindy and I were playing around and I fingered her butt. She didn't see me sniff 'em, but I did it and I liked it."

"Wanna sniff my ass, Eff?"

"Don't you dare laugh at me."

'Sincere offer. As long as you don't do it to goof on me... Sure. Then I might sniff you. Fair is fair."

"That is too weird. Yeah, but yes, I really want to and I love the idea of you sniffing me."

"Talk about weird, that is exactly how I feel. That may be more common than I first thought."

We ran into the house and looked for the folks. Gone. We ran upstairs. I was stripping off my jeans as I hopped one-legged into my room. Bare on the bottom, I laid on my bed with my legs spread.

Effy took off hers, too. She put her face a few inches from my butt and sniffed. The I felt her nose between my cheeks. She spread my ass cheeks and smelled all the way up my crack.

She nudged me over and laid beside me. I got up and she spread her legs. I did the same with her. I heard her moan. I didn't mind it, but she loved it. Then I remembered Ali McBeal and her life-long boyfriend did the same thing; sniffing each other's butts.

We turned facing each other. "We can't cum until Saturday," she reminded me.

"I still need to kiss you. Oh, Eff, God I love you."

Today is Friday and all three of us are horney. We assumed Nancy would be, too. John and I are painting some of the displays in the colors Cindy wanted. Effy and Cindy were retrieving items from one of the trailers. They took a quick break to make out a little. They didn't know that Beth had seen them.

Cindy and John then worked together on a couple displays while Effy and I sorted good from salvage from bad items. Of course, Beth saw Effy and me making out. She may have even heard Effy say, "Tomorrow, brother, I need you to fuck me good. I can't wait. I need your big load in me again, bro."

We ordered a few pizzas delivered to the store and took them to the break room. Before they sat down, Beth wrapped her arms around John and laid a huge kiss on him.

Beth addressed the group around the break table, "Guys, you have to be more careful with your public affection. I saw Tom kiss both of you and I also saw you two girls, too."

Effy dropped her head and said, "Are we fired?"

"Fired? Heck no. With you guys here, we know we are going to have a successful store. Besides, we are kindred."

"You guys all assumed John and I are married. We aren't. We live together as man and wife and we have the same last name, but he's my brother. We all have secrets that we can't let out. Gives a whole new meaning to our store name, doesn't it? Family Pets. Please lay off the kisses in the store. If you are caught it shines a light on us, too."

We finished work and headed home. Cindy came in to the house with Effy and me. Our folks were home so we went upstairs and into Effy's room for a little kissing and groping.

I kissed the girls and said, "Rest up tonight. Tomorrow might be wild."

Cindy called the next morning all excited. She said Nancy has to work until 2PM so she will be with us for only an hour. Effy and I would meet Cindy at the motel.

Nancy was behind the check in counter and Cindy was talking with her when we arrived. Cindy had the key. She held it up and said, "Let's go get naked!!"

Nancy got us the best room in the motel. It was tacky on the outside and followed suit on the inside. Tacky, but fun.

Cindy opened the door and went in. Before she got in I stopped her. "Ladies, I'm not sure how to do this since you are equals in my eyes, but this is the Honeymoon Motel. This is our honeymoon. I want to carry you across the threshold.

Cindy leapt into my arms and put her arms around my neck. I carried her into the room and set her on the bed. I went back and did the same with Effy.

We started looking around the large room. The most notable thing was the bed. It was heart-shaped with a red felt-like bedspread trimmed in white. There were several heart-shaped pillows on it, too. I took off the bedspread. I could imagine what a black light would show on it. The sheets seemed fresh, though.