Family Business Pt. 01: Potluck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to the headboard was an old-fashioned coin box with a little sign, "Deposit $.25 for the bed to vibrate. I put in a quarter. The bed vibrated, but it was noisy.

There was a round table against the back windows with four chairs around it. In the middle of the table was a built-in board game that had a spinner with the needle pointing to one of many sexual positions that appeared to have been copied out of a Karma Sutra.

There was, of course, a large mirror over the bed. There was an "A" frame with a sex swing hanging from it. An attached sign read, "Handcuffs and other restraints are available at the desk. Deposit required."

There was a private back porch with a hot tub already hot and ready to go. Facing the bed was a flat screen TV with porn playing on it. There was an old VCR attached to the TV and a stack of five VHS porn tapes for varying tastes.

We undressed as we kept looking around the room.

I had to whiz so I went into the bathroom. It was larger than I had expected. Something was out of place. There was a bidet in this cheesy motel bathroom. Then it came to me. Yeah, that might be needed. Cindy and Effy came in the bathroom.

Cindy saw that I was going to pee and immediately got excited. "Oh, can I hold it, honey? I don't care if Effy watches. "Eff, here's a secret. I love to hold Tom's dick when he pees."

I really had to go. This time, Cindy cradled my balls in her hand as she aimed my stream with her other hand.

Effy was standing by the sink watching us. She said, "Hey, there's a sign here. Listen to this, you two. 'Watersports are restricted to this room. Press button by sink to flush and sterilize the floor when done.' Kinky."

Cindy played 'shoot that bubble' with my stream, then, unpredictably after I was done, instead of shaking off the dew, she licked the few droplets off my cock.

"Okay, when you two are done, I'm really horny. Tom, fuck me good. Come on, babe. You, too, Cindy. I need both of you."

We got on the bed, but didn't use the vibration. It didn't take but a kiss and Effy said, "Babe, stick that thing in me." My dick was ready and Effy was wet, but instead of plowing in I said, "Eff, I have to taste you. I dove between her legs. Her aroma was strong and inviting. I lapped up her slit and back down again. A small pool of juice puddled at the entrance. I sucked it into my mouth. Effy gasped.

I then licked up her labia and around and around her clit. I swiped it with my tongue a few times before sucking on it. Effy bucked her hips and had a minor orgasm. I then flipped her over, spread her ass cheeks with my fingers and rimmed her. I saw Cindy watching transfixed by the carnal anal desire.

As I tongue fucked her asshole I massaged her clit. She came much harder this time.

She flipped over onto her back and brought her knees up. "I need to get it hard today, bro. Put a pillow under my ass so you can pile drive me. Don't worry, you won't hurt me."

Cindy kissed both of us and pulled my cock to Effy's pussy. Cindy whispered in my ear, "Fuck her really hard for me, honey. I'm dripping just watching."

I mounted Eff and slipped it in. Oh, she is tight. I began slowly. Eff was almost growling, "Oh, damn, it feels so good. I'm so full." The faces she made were so lustful, so needing to get fucked hard. And, so I did. Full length strokes all the way in with my nuts slapping her asshole.

"oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, shit, ohhhh, ohh. Effy was really into it.

Cindy reached behind me and held them probably so I would slap them too hard hurting myself.

Effy had her knees up then changed. She put both legs straight up as we went at it.

"Oh, Tom, oh, God. I'm really feeling it coming... Oh, Shit, Ohhhhhhh. I raised my torso and slammed into her. I came with a blast of cum then another. Effy was riding an orgasmic roller coaster, cumming, then relaxing then stiffening and cumming harder. That's when she squirted. I pulled out to catch a stream in my mouth, but missed. I dove into her crotch and latched my lips around her clit. She couldn't control herself and a fart escaped her. I knew it was very sensitive, but she could handle it.

"Oh, God. Cindy, oh, Tom... ohhhh. Fuck." She was trying to catch her breath as she came down from her climax with a giggle. "Oh, brother. Oh, babe."

Cindy was loving the action, but then her face changed to one of concern. Cindy looked at Effy and said, "Eff, problem. Sorry. Oh, no, gotta go to the bathroom."

Effy hopped off the bed and followed Cindy into the bathroom. It could only be one thing, her period.

There was a knock at the door. I'm naked. It was probably Nancy. Should I answer the door naked? My head said 'no,' but my dick said, 'yes.'"

I tried to hide behind the door as I answered it, but Nancy saw what I was doing and just walked in. She walked right over to me and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"I knew you'd have a great dick. Where's the girls?"

"Eff and Cindy are in the bathroom. I'm gonna jump in the hot tub," I said and climbed into it.

Nancy stripped down and hung up her slacks and blouse in the closet and dropped her panties and bra on the floor. She climbed in next to and went straight for my dick with one hand.

Cindy and Eff came out of the bathroom. Cindy was now dressed and Eff still naked. Cindy approached me, leaned down and kissed me. "Honey, my timing is terrible. I got my granny and I feel icky. I'm gonna go home take a Midol and rest a bit. Don't forget, you love Effy and me, but have fun playing with Nancy. I love you, Tom."

"I love you, too, Cindy. Drive carefully."

Nancy jumped in the tub with me and said, "Don't worry, Cindy, we are just going to use each other. We won't fall in love. He really does love you two. See ya later and we will do this again."

Effy got into the tub on the other side of me. At first, we just talked. Effy reached across me and fondled Nancy's tit. The girls started getting frisky. Effy worked her arm around my butt and was playing in my crack while Nancy played with my balls and dick. Eff said, "Babe, jump up on the edge and give us chance with that prick of yours."

I sat up on the deck, but Effy pulled me back toward the water. She wanted access to my ass. Nancy got out of the tub where she got into a more comfortable position to blow me.

I finally got a good look at Nancy. She was short with really big tits and areolas three inches across. She had a bit of a belly and a sizeable ass, not fat, just full figured. Her pussy had a short, black landing strip.

Dang could she suck a cock. My toes were curling I was so close. She got me close a few times. She took my hand and led me to the bed. She got on her hands and knees and spread her legs a bit. We hadn't even dried off.

"Tom, stick that big mushroom-headed cock in my pussy. I've wanted this for a long time."

Effy got out of the tub, dried off and joined us. I was moving in behind Nancy when Effy put her arms between us. She knelt down and licked Nancy's pussy then licked all around in and out of her pussy. She licked her clit then licked from her clit right up to her taint. Then she kissed her taint and rimmed her asshole. She backed out from between us and motioned for me to fuck her.

Nancy's pussy was fleshier than the other girls. Her slit was longer and her entrance larger. I pushed right into her. "Oh, damn, that's a big dick," she grunted.

She began bumping back into me and I pumped into her. Effy had one hand kneading Nancy's tit and her other playing in my ass crack and with my nuts.

I began driving my pipe into her hard. This was not making love. This was fucking. Eff pinched her nipple. "Oh, shit, Eff, yeah, tease that nubbin."

Effy slid her head under Nancy's tits and started sucking on one. Nancy was moaning. Eff crawled out and got behind me. She rimmed me and tongue fucked my ass. Nancy was getting close and so was I.

Conscious or not, Effy was balancing our timing.

Nancy was moaning and tossing side to side as I pumped into her. Through gritted teeth she said, "I've come once, but I feel a big one coming... Oh, here it is. Ohhhhhhh, Ohhh fuck. Slam me, Tom. Yeah, Yeah, Fuckahhhhhh." I came at the same time.

I laid on my back and Effy deepthroated my Nancy-juiced cum dripping dick. Then Effy turned and kissed Nancy sharing the juices with her. Nancy hummed with pleasure.

It was 3:00 time to go.

There's more to be written if you'd like. Please leave your feedback.