Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

I pulled my face from her tit and looked at her. "You want me to fuck you?"

"That depends. You ever going to tell anyone you did?"

"Who'd believe me?"

"No one," she whispered, pulling on my cock to coax me toward her. I rolled myself the rest of the way over her and held myself on all fours over her, her hand still on my cock. I lowered myself down toward her, her hand guiding my fat mushroom head toward her pussy.

"Go slow. You're bigger than either Mark or Donnie," she whispered, confirming that she had indeed had sex with both of her last two boyfriends. She rubbed my head between her lips and then settled me into the entrance to her depths. "Oh fuck," she gasped as I slowly pressed down, forcing my cock into her. I could feel her tight tunnel slowly expand to accept me, her velvety soft tunnel caressing each inch that I pushed into her. I pulled back slowly and pressed in again, allowing her juices to lubricate us both. In and out I slid, my pace quickening with the intensity of her moans. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped over and over as I plunged into her with abandon. Her hips rocked and lifted to meet my strokes as my cock pistoned in and out of her rhythmically. My hips slapped wetly against her ass, her legs lifted and pulled back to allow me to penetrate fully into her. "Gonna come. Oh god. Gonna come!" she moaned loudly as I drove into her, my cock swelling bigger as the tingle of impending climax raced from my balls to the rest of my body like little strikes of lightning.

"Me too!" I grunted, knowing that I too was moments from that point.

"FUCK!" she cried loudly as her already tight pussy clenched around me, her spasms trying to pull and draw me in further. Her heels dug into my ass and pulled as well, practically stopping my strokes moments before my own climax. But it was far too late to stop that process, even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't.

"Ugh!" I grunted as my body jammed my cock hard into her and pumped a gush of hot cum into her pussy.

"Fuck!" she cried again, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down against her, her soft tits smashed against my chest. "Oh god," she moaned softly. "God, can you fuck!"

"If you say so."

"Oh yeah. I do," she answered.

We lay there silently for several minutes, her fingers stroking my back and bare ass as I softened inside her. "Come on," I whispered. "We should get back. It's getting dark and the rain is letting up."

"Yeah," she agreed, letting go of me to climb back off of her. We dressed back in our rainsuits and started back the way we came, the rain tapering off to a light drizzle. "Remember. No one!" she hissed as we approached the campground again.

"Yep," was all I needed to answer.

"There you are!" my mom said as we walked into our campsite. She and dad were sitting at the picnic table under the pop-up awning. She was dressed in a lightweight t-shirt that in the lantern light, didn't do a whole lot to cover her new boobs, and a pair of short shorts.

"Yeah. It was too hot in the tent so we went for a walk," Jenny answered for us.

"Oh, that's nice. Come take your rainsuit off and join us. Maybe we can play some cards or something."

"Sure. In a sec," Jenny answered as I unzipped the tent.

"Don't you want to take those wet things off before you go into the tent?" my dad asked.

"No. We'll be right out," I answered as I crawled in to make room for Jenny.

She crawled in behind me and zipped it closed.

"That's odd. The way they're acting, you'd think they were naked under their rain gear." I could hear my dad say through the tent wall.

"Don't be silly honey. Why would they be naked? It's not like they're going to show off anything in front of each other. Look how much they complained about sharing the tent when we started this trip."

"Yeah. You're right." He agreed while Jenny and I quickly stripped off the rainsuits and pulled on shorts and shirts.

We crawled back out and joined our parents at the table, my dad and I on one side while my mom and Jenny were across from us. Now that I was closer, it was even more obvious that my mom's nipples and areola showed through the thin shirt, the distinctive dark circles showing through the cream colored material. I did my best to ignore it while we played cards, but even if it was my mom's tits, I couldn't help but end up with a hardon.

"Well. I think I'm going to bed. Don't forget we have a hike bright and early. We want to get it in before it gets hot!" my dad said as he pushed himself up from the table.

"Sure thing dad," I answered as he headed to his and mom's tent.

"So did you have a nice walk?" Mom asked as she shuffled the cards.

"Yeah. We went exploring," Jenny answered.

"Got kind of hot in the tent?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah. A bit." I agreed.

She leaned closer to me over the table and then turned to look at Jenny, including her in the conversation. "That happens when you're having sex," whispered. "Jenny you need to learn to be a bit more quiet if you don't want your father to find out what you two are doing."

"Oh shit," I breathed.

"We didn't," Jenny whispered back. "We just kind of helped each other out."

"Well just so you know. You both smell like sex," she said as she pushed herself up from the table, her big tits straining the material of the shirt. "Personally I'm glad you're getting along that well, but you might want to be more careful around your father," she whispered. "Night. See you in the morning," she finished before walking away.

I watched her disappear into their tent. "Guess we better hit the sack. You wanna go first?" I asked, our 'normal' method of sharing the tent being one of us getting dressed and in bed first and facing the wall while the other gets changed.

"Yeah. I'll go first," she answered, pushing herself up from the table. I watched her walk to the tent, bend down and crawl in. The battery lantern hanging from the roof clicked on, illuminating her as she knelt on the bed, the door still hanging open. She turned, facing me and started stripping off her clothes, tossing them to the side, leaving her kneeling completely naked. She lay back on the bed, her legs spread and then called out to me. "Okay Trevor!"

"Yeah," I answered, walking to the tent and crawling in. I zipped the door behind me and turned to look at her.

"Too hot in here for clothes, don't you think?" she asked in a whisper.

"Uh. Yeah," I answered back as she reached out to help pull my t-shirt up. It didn't take long for her to help me get naked. She pulled me down onto the air mattress and then rolled herself up to kneel on the mattress, straddling my body as she reached up to turn off the small battery lantern. Before she could roll away, I lifted my hands to cup her large breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Don't start anything you're not going to finish," she whispered before gently pulling my hands from her tits and rolling back down onto the air mattress. She rolled away from me and lay facing the wall of the tent while I lay there, trying to go to sleep with the image of her naked body still burned into my mind.

"Come on sleepy heads!" I heard my dad call as he rattled the tent around us.

"Yeah. Okay," I groaned as I reached for my face to rub some of the sleep from my eyes. It took a few moments for my brain to sort out the variety of sensations that were suddenly flowing, the warm body pressed to mine, the softness of the ass pressed against my thighs, and of course, the warm confines around my morning woodey. Yeah, that's right. My regular morning hardon was nestled deeply between my sister's legs, the top of my rock hard shaft pressing against her hot, wet pussy lips while the rest was contained by her soft thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm," my sister moaned, stretching herself and sliding her thighs along my hard shaft as she did. "Wow," she whispered a few moments later, reaching down and stroking my engorged head with one finger. "Someone's hard this morning."

"Like every morning," I grunted, pulling out of the soft confines at the sound of my dad banging pans and pots in the kitchen to "coax" us to be up and around.

"Too bad. That was a kinda nice way to wake up," she whispered as she rolled onto her back and stretched again.

"Yeah. I agree," I whispered back. "We better get dressed though."

"You go ahead and dress," she said with a soft giggle. "I'll wait till you're done. I'm kinda enjoying the view."

"Not all that bad from my end either," I answered as I dug into my duffle bag and pulled out socks, underwear and shorts.

"You won't need these," she said softly, taking my briefs and stuffing them back into the duffle. "I'd much rather be able to get a quick flash."

"Fine. Just make sure you're as underdressed as I am," I said as I pulled my socks on. I worked my shorts on while I was on my knees, my hardon poking out at her as I knelt on the air mattress. She grinned and reached for my cock before I could tuck it into my athletic shorts and then leaned her face toward it. "Oh damn." I breathed as she sucked my engorged head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it several times.

"Just something to keep you hard," she whispered after pulling her face off my cock.

"That will," I answered with a grin, wondering just how long she was going to allow me to look at and play with her body.

I dressed, let her cover with the sleeping bag and then crawled out, zipping the tent behind me. "Morning sleepy head," my mom said as I walked toward the covered picnic table.

"Yeah. Morning." I yawned. "Dad's cooking?" I asked as she sat down at the table to watch my dad start frying bacon in the pan on the gas stove.

"Yep. Just gonna relax today," she said with a grin. "Though I have to admit, a shower would feel pretty good right now."

"Only shower comes out of a two gallon bag," my dad said with a laugh as he continued cooking. "Maybe later we'll fix one up for you. Just gotta hang the bag in a tree."

"What tree?" my mom asked with a frown looking around.

"Well, we can throw it on the roof of the truck."

"And shower out here in front of everyone? No thank you. I don't need a shower that bad."

"That's a shame. I think you'd look pretty sexy soaping up out in the open like that."

"Not on your life buster," my mom said with a frown before winking at me, making me think she was much less adverse to the idea than she seemed.

"Not on your life what?" my sister asked as she stepped out of the tent wearing that same cut off top that showed the bottoms of her tits and a pair of itty bitty shorts that barely covered her ass. The tight gray material molded to her body like a second skin, making a tiny cleft between her legs where the stretchy material was pulled snugly against her pussy.

"Strip down out here and take a shower," she said.

"Ohhhhh. Who wants you to do that? Dad?"

"Who else?" my mom answered.

"Yeah. I bet Trevor wouldn't mind watching that either! He's such a horny bastard!" Jenny giggled.

"Watch what you say about your brother young lady. That's less than ladylike to say anyway," my dad said with his back to us.

"Okay," my sister said sullenly from where she stood at the end of the table. Keeping her eyes on dad so she would know if he turned to look at her, she lifted her shirt up over her bare breasts, exposing her hard nipples to the both of us. Then pulling the shirt down, she stuck her tongue out at me playfully. With that, she sat down on the bench across from us, the three of us sitting quietly until breakfast was cooked.

It might only be mid-morning but it was already sweltering when we headed down the switchback trail leading down into the canyon we'd camped on the rim of. It had to be at least a hundred in the shade, and we most definitely weren't in the shade. My dad led the hike down the trail, my mom following behind him, my sister following. I didn't dislike hiking, but my preferred hiking was with my last girlfriend, mostly because she liked the outdoors, if you know what I mean. I don't think we ever finished a hike without stopping to fuck at least once, and that wasn't going to be happening on this hike. Though my sister was at least making it interesting, turning around frequently to pull her shirt up over her tits and flash me. She surprised me even more when she started pulling her tight shorts down and flashing her ass at me. I suspected that her entire purpose was to keep my hardon just that, hard.

If her flashes weren't enough to keep me hard, her frequent forays into my shorts did. It seemed like every few hundred yards she'd fall back next to me at a wide spot in the trail and push her hand into my shorts, grabbing my hard cock and stroking it several times.

We stopped for a break and I did my best to hide the obvious tenting of my thin underarmor shorts while we all snacked on energy bars and water. Getting my hardon to go down was a lost cause every time I looked at my mom. She wore a thin cream colored spandex tank top that was now soaked with sweat. The material had grown even more translucent as it became saturated with her perspiration. When we started, I could clearly see the bumps of her bare nipples under the shirt. Now I could not only see the slightly tented out material, but I could clearly see the whole front of her breasts as the material clung to the large round orbs.

When we started out again she let my sister go ahead of her, waiting for me to get up to follow. I'd tried to be the last one up to keep my dad from seeing just how hard my cock was in my thin shorts. My mom stood grinning, as she waited for me to get up from the rock I was sitting on, suspecting what the problem was.

"Come on Trevor. No lagging behind," she said sweetly.

"Sure Mom," I answered as I got up, trying to adjust my shorts to hide things.

"You know. There's nothing wrong with being turned on by the site of bare tits," she said as she fell in alongside me, my shorts tenting out significantly as we walked.

"Huh?"

"Your sister. I know she was flashing you," she said with a smile.

"You knew?"

"How could I not."

"Dad?"

"Oh he's oblivious. Too busy enjoying the view."

"Oh?"

"These!" she said, pulling the bottom of her shirt up over her breasts, exposing them completely to me.

"GEEZ MOM!" I said a lot louder than I meant to.

"They are good looking aren't they?" she said with a giggle, putting her shirt back down.

"That wasn't what I meant."

"You don't think they're good looking?"

"I didn't say that! But damn! You're my mom! Isn't flashing your tits at your own son kinda weird?"

"Oh, not really. But then a lot of people would say having sex with your sister was kinda weird. Right?"

"It's not like we're..."

"Oh stop. I know. It's no big deal."

"No big deal? You're taking that awfully good, considering."

"Considering what?"

"Well. That we're brother and sister," I said, a little surprised at her nonchalant attitude about it.

"Not really. I think a lot of siblings do things to some extent. I know I did."

"You did what?"

"Had sex with your Uncle Jack."

"Shit. No way Mom!"

"Uh huh. Your Aunt Mary and I thought it was a shame he was going to graduate high school and go to college without learning how to please a woman, so she and I took it upon ourselves to...teach him."

"You mean you and Aunt Mary..."

"Had a three way with him? Uh huh."

"Oh god." I groaned at the thought of her and Aunt Mary having sex with Uncle Jack. The thought of Aunt Mary naked by itself was enough to make my slightly flagging cock spring to attention. I'd seen Aunt Mary in a bikini before and she was smoking hot. She was two years older than my mom but she had the body of a Playboy model.

"Well, it was a good idea. We didn't find out until after several hours of playing that my mother had already taught him those lessons."

"Grandma!?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Uh huh," my mom answered with a crooked grin. "Not so unusual for a mom to make sure their sons know all the important things," she said as she reached over and slipped her hand into my shorts like my sister had been doing. She wrapped her hand around my fat cock and squeezed it gently. "Seems my son has definitely grown since last time I saw him naked."

"God Mom!" I gasped before pulling her hand gently from my shorts, worried that my dad might see what she was doing.

"I wouldn't worry. Right now your dad is fixated on that little GPS thing in his hand. You could probably pull your shorts down and show me your cock and he wouldn't even notice."

"Oh damn Mom! Why would I do that?"

"Because of this," she said, reaching for my arm. She stopped me in the trail and then reached for her spandex workout shorts, pushing them down to her thighs. She turned away from me and bent over, showing me her full round pussy lips and the delicate inner lips protruding. She held her pants down for several seconds, bending over far enough to push her pussy out between her legs at me before pulling her shorts back up as she straightened. "Now. Your turn."

"MOM!" I said, still trying to grapple with what she'd just shown me.

"What? You don't like the view?"

"I didn't say that!" I answered as she reached for my shorts. She pulled the front down, hooked the elastic waistband down under my balls so my rigid shaft was sticking out completely exposed.

"Come on. We better catch up," she said with a smile, leaving my shorts hooked under me and taking my hand. She started to walk, pulling me along. "Yeah. You've definitely grown a lot since I saw you naked as a little boy."

"If dad looks back here!" I said nervously.

"Not to worry." She answered, letting go of my hand and reaching for my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and then stepped in front of me, pulling me along, using my cock as a handle but walking in front of me to mask it. "Does feel pretty nice," she said over her shoulder, stroking it a few times as we walked. "Nice and fat. Full round head. Yeah. I bet Jenny enjoyed the hell out of getting this in her."

"Damn Mom," I groaned softly.

"What? Wanna put that inside someone else?"

"MOM!"

"Okay. I'll stop teasing you," she said, letting go of my cock but continuing to walk ahead of me until I got my pants back in place.

"She did what?" my sister asked after we got back to camp.

"You heard me. She pulled my shorts down and played with my cock!" I whispered, trying to keep my volume down so my mom and dad didn't hear what we were talking about.

"Damn!" my sister said, clearly surprised.

"That's not all. She told me that she, Aunt Mary and Uncle Jack had a three way before he went to college. That would have meant that she was like a sophomore or something like that."

"She had sex with Uncle Jack?"

"And Aunt Mary!" I said quietly.

"Damn!"

"You keep saying that."

"Yeah. Damn!" she answered, still clearly shocked.

"Well. It gets worse. She told me that Grandma had sex with Uncle Jack too, to teach him about sex."

"No fucking way! Grandma?"

"That's what she said."

"Damn!"

"Yeah. Well, I wonder what else she's thinking because she pulled her pants down on the trail and showed me her pussy. I mean not some little peek, but a full blown bend over and here it is look."

"DAMN!" my sister said again, clearly even more surprised.

"Yeah."

We sat silently for a while in our chairs under the pop-up cover over the picnic table while mom and dad "got changed" after our hike. From the sounds in the tent they were doing a little more than just changing their clothes. "Sounds like she greenlighted about anything we want to do."

"As long as dad doesn't find out. She made that pretty clear."

"Wow. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about Mom and Uncle Jack."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers