Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers

"Yeah. Not to mention Aunt Mary. She's still got one damn hot body!"

"Guys. All they care about are tits and asses," she said with a frown.

"Oh? And what do women care about? Big hard dicks?"

"Partly."

"Only partly?"

"Well, yeah. The part that goes in."

"Women," I said as she giggled at her own statement.

"Well, I'm getting horny as hell."

"Yeah? Too damn hot to get in that tent."

"I agree," she said as she stood up. "Pull your cock out."

"Huh?"

"Pull it out!"

"Out here?"

"Where else? There isn't anyone around," she said as she turned to face away from me, pulling her shorts down over her ass, leaving them bunched around her thighs. "Well?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled the front of my shorts down enough to free my cock. She backed up to me and bent over, reaching for my cock between her legs. She lowered herself onto my lap, aiming my cock at her pussy as she slowly sat down. "Oh damn," I groaned as she slid down my shaft, settling down to sit on my thighs, my cock now fully embedded into her hot wet tunnel.

She sat on me and wiggled her ass around, sliding one hand down between her legs to tease her own clit. "Mmmmmmm. God listen to them fucking," she whispered as we sat and listened to the rhythmic slap, slap of their sweaty bodies and the occasional muffled moan from my mom. "Makes me so god damn horny."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I slid my hands up under the short shirt to cup and squeeze both tits.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly, her tunnel clenching around me when I gently squeezed both nipples. "Fuck you're big."

"Uh huh." I grunted, trying without success to push in and out of her as she sat on me.

"You wanna fuck?" she whispered. "I didn't think you wanted to do it out here."

"Right now I don't care who sees," I grunted as she wiggled her ass on me. She pulled her hand from between her legs and used both hands on the arms of the camp chair to lift herself up off of me. She stepped to the table, pushed her shorts the rest of the way to her ankles and bent over, resting her arms on the table.

"Don't wait too long," she said quietly, pushing her ass out at me and wiggling it invitingly.

I pushed out of my chair and stepped behind her. It only took a moment to slide my cock into her, both of us fully lubricated already. I reached under her and cupped both soft orbs as I started stroking into her, trying to hold my strokes slightly short so I didn't slap loudly against her firm round ass. "Oh yeah," she breathed quietly. "Much better."

"UH huh," I grunted in agreement, driving my cock into her over and over. I knew I wasn't going to last long with all the teasing I'd had on the trail. I just hoped that she was as ready as I was.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," she breathed a few dozen strokes later, her body shuddering and her pussy clenching around my shaft. "Ohhhhhh fuck yesssss!"

"Damn," I whispered as I squeezed her tits tighter, her contracting pussy pushing my own climax within a few breaths of completion. "UH!" I grunted as my body jerked, jabbing my cock deep into her and gushing a huge shot of pent up cum into her. I stood behind her, unable to control my own jerking body for several long seconds while my surging cock filled her hot tunnel with my cum.

"Better stop," Jenny gasped, reaching behind me and pushing me back. "They're done."

"Oh," I whispered, pulling my glistening shaft from her pussy and stepping back. She stood up and pulled her pants up while I fixed my own, retreating back two steps to drop into my camp chair while she turned and sat down on the bench. I was just barely done getting my shorts over my shrinking cock when my mom came out of their tent, perspiration beading on her forehead.

She walked over and dropped into the chair Jenny had been sitting in, fanning her face. "It's a bit warm in there."

"Exercise will do that," Jenny said, getting a wry look from mom.

"So. I have to run and get some more ice and fill the water jugs. Anyone wanna come along?"

"I'll come." I spoke up quickly.

"Oh honey. Why don't you stay? Jenny can go and help. I want a shower and you said you knew a place where I could," my mom answered.

"You mean the rock ledge?" I asked quizzically, not exactly remembering telling her about the location.

"That's it. You can show me where it is and maybe carry the water bag for me."

"Sure, if that's what you want," I said with a shrug.

"Okay then sweetie. It's just the two of us!" my dad said to Jenny as he stepped to the truck. "Oh nice and warm," he said as he lifted the two gallon black plastic bag off the roof of the truck where it had been laying in the sun to heat the water. He carried it over to the table and set it on the picnic table before turning and heading back to the truck. "You coming?"

"Sure thing dad!" Jenny answered, pushing off the table. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" she said quietly as she walked past me.

"Come on Trevor. I'll get a towel," mom said as she got up from the chair. She walked to the tent, crawled in and came back out a few moments later with a towel and a small bag of items. "All set."

"Okay," I sighed, getting up from the chair and stepping to the table. I picked up my cap and put it on before picking up the water bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Lead the way!" she said cheerfully, waiting for me to lead the way to the little arroyo that Jenny and I had found the previous day. I wound down the trail slowly, watching my step, not only for loose rocks, but also for the critters of the desert, not wanting to accidently step on a rattler or something equally as nasty.

"It's not too far now," I said over my shoulder, slowing down and turning slightly when I didn't hear my mom respond. I could see her nearly thirty or so feet behind me on the trail, scampering to catch up, her shorts and t-shirt held in one hand and the towel in the other, her tits bouncing slightly with each step.

"Much better now. I was getting pretty warm," she said as she caught up. "You don't have to stare. It's just a body."

"A naked mom body!"

"That doesn't seem to make you not look."

"Oh yeah," I answered, turning away.

"I didn't say you shouldn't look or couldn't look."

"Yeah. Well..."

"Come on. Why don't you join me?"

"Get naked? Out here? With you?"

"Yes, yes and um...yes," she answered with a giggle. "Why not?"

"Cuz you're my mom!"

"And that was your sister you were fucking down here last night."

"I didn't tell you that."

"No. Jenny did," she answered as she stepped closer to me. "But I can see you're enjoying the view nonetheless," she added as she tossed the towel over my shoulder. She dropped her clothes on the trail next to her and looked down at the bulge in my shorts. "Why don't you let me give you a hand, since your hands are full?" she said as she reached for the waistband of my shorts. She pushed them down as she squatted down, her knees spreading wide as she did, giving me a long clear view of her spread pussy and bare tits as I looked down at her. "Now lift your feet honey," she cooed softly, coaxing me to lift first one foot and then the other. "Much better," she said as she added my shorts to the small pile of her own clothes. "My goodness. You smell like pussy. You haven't been pushing this into your sister again, have you?" she asked quietly as she reached for my half hard cock, wrapping one hand around it and giving it a few slow strokes. "You know. I love doing this and your father really doesn't enjoy it," she cooed as she leaned her face toward my cock and then engulfed me with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the sensations of her hot, wet mouth around my shaft and her tongue teasing the underside as she slowly pushed her face on and off my cock.

"Sounds like you do," she said as she pulled off my shaft for a moment. She closed her lips around me again, sliding her mouth on and off my shaft, moving faster as I hardened more. "Mmmmmmm. You taste good. But I don't want to waste this beautiful hardon in my mouth. At least not right now. Come on. Let's go set that shower up!" she said as she released me and picked up our clothes. She stepped past me and looked down the trail. "This way?"

"Uh, yeah," I grunted as I turned to look at her back and naked ass.

"Well, come on," she said, turning around giving me a view of her tits and pussy, her mound and pussy shaved completely bare. "Unless you wanna just bend me over and take me here. I understand you're pretty good at that position."

"Huh? Uh. No," I said quickly, my body wanting to do just that while my mind still struggled with that nude form being my own mother. She turned again to walk down the trail, her bare ass wiggling side to side until she came to the little rock outcropping that Jenny and I had stopped at.

"Oh perfect," she said as she stood in the shade by the rock wall. "Just put the bag up there!" she said, pointing to the rock ledge above the little cave.

I reached up and set the bag on the rock ledge with the little hose hanging over the side and dangling down. Before I could lower my arms my mom had hold of my shirt and was pulling it up.

"Come on. Let's get the rest of the way undressed," she said with a grin.

"Really? Naked?"

"Of course!" she said, squatting down in front of me and starting to pull on the laces of my shoes. "You don't want to take a shower with your clothes on, do you?"

"I didn't know I was going to."

"Might as well, since we're both here and the shower is all set up," she said, looking up at me with a grin. "Don't tell me you're going to be bashful, now are you?"

"I guess not," I agreed, letting her pull my shoes and socks off and toss them onto the pile of clothes. She stood up, kicked the pebbles on the rock we were standing on aside and then lifted one foot before the other, pulling her shoes off and tossing them with mine.

"There. Much better. But I think we should do something about this first," she said, reaching for my cock with both hands. She smiled at me and stroked my shaft slowly, running her hand over my head with each stroke. "Needs a little lubrication. This can't feel good with my dry hand," she cooed softly. "Why don't you put it here and let's see if we can get it all slippery," she added, turning around and bending over, one hand still holding my cock and pulling me toward her bare butt. "Come on. Don't be shy. Just push it right in," she coaxed as she pushed her ass out at me, teasing my engorged head up and down her wet slit as she pushed one hand against the rock wall to balance herself. She continued to push her ass toward me, my hands reaching instinctively for her hips.

"Oh god," I groaned as she worked my head into her opening, pushing back hard against me to force my shaft into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she gasped as she pushed back harder, driving me deep inside her. "Oh yeah. Fuck me baby. Fuck that big cock in and out of your mommy's hot, wet pussy!" she practically growled, pulling and pushing her ass toward me to drive herself on and off my cock. "Jesus you feel big. You like how I feel around you? You like fucking your mommy's hot cunt?"

"Oh god," I groaned as she continued to rock herself, my own hips working in tandem with hers to plunge my rock hard shaft deep into her over and over. I couldn't see much of her tits, but the sides of them appeared and disappeared as they swung wildly below her bent body. I reached for her tits, leaning party way over her back to capture the large soft orbs.

"That's it baby. Play with mommy's new titties. Oh fuck you feel good. I'm going to come on you. I'm going to come all over your nice fat young cock. Do you like that idea? Having mommy come on your cock? Ohhhhh fuck. Here it comes baby. Here it coooooooooms," she moaned as her body stiffened and shuddered. She stopped pushing back at me and stood stock still, my hips still plunging my shaft in and out of her now convulsing tunnel. "Ohhhhh god it's sooooooo gooood!" she moaned as her body shuddered and trembled. "Sooooo good!"

I kept pumping my cock in and out of her as she stood in front of me climaxing, my own orgasm still building. Her shudders and shakes stilled and her motions, pushing her ass back at me and rolling her hips with each stroke resumed, slowly at first and then with the same intensity as before her climax. "Tell me when you're going to come baby. Tell mommy when you're going to unload."

"Soon," I gasped, feeling that familiar tingle spread through my body, urging my hips to move faster as I drove my engorged prick deep into her.

She straightened and pulled off of me, quickly spinning around and squatting in front of me. It took me by surprise, but she didn't leave me unattended. As soon as she was on her knees, she had her mouth and both hands around my shaft, stroking me wildly while she sucked and licked my fat mushroom head. Her hands stroked and twisted on my shaft, pushing me closer and closer to climax.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted loudly as my hips tried to drive my cock deep into her mouth. I felt a huge gush of cum lance out into her mouth. Over and over I jerked and shuddered, my cum flowing into her mouth with each new jerk. Finally my body stilled and she looked up at me, pulling her mouth from my cock and grinning. She opened her mouth to let me see the massive puddle of creamy white cum in her mouth and then closed her mouth and swallowed it down. "Oh damn," I groaned.

"You like that? You like knowing that I swallowed all that sweet sexy hot cum?" she cooed before putting her mouth back around my cock to suck and lick my now softening dick. I lost track of how long we stood there, my dick in her mouth as she played both with my cock and with her own pussy. She finally pulled off of me and stood up, drawing me by the hand closer to the rock face and the small hose hanging down from above us. "Come on. We'll share the water," she said quietly, reaching for the hose with one hand and my hand with the other. "Don't forget to rub me all over," she added, pulling my hand to one of her big round breasts.

"Uh huh," I answered a bit dumbly, reaching my other hand up to cup the other breast. "Better?" I asked as she dribbled water over us with the little hose, my hands rubbing all over her chest and shoulders.

"Don't forget lower too. I'd like to get my pussy rinsed a little too."

"Oh. Okay," I answered, sliding one hand down her body to gently stroke my fingers across her full hot pussy lips, letting my hand direct some of the water dribbling down her front to between her legs.

"Much better," she said with a grin, reaching for my cock. "I better clean this too," she said, aiming some of the water at my dick in her hand. She gently stroked and rinsed my cock and balls, before running her hands around my chest. She pulled herself against me, smashing her soft breasts against my chest as she rubbed my back and ass. "Cute ass too!" she said with a giggle.

After everything that's happened in the last day, you'd think nothing could surprise me. Having my mother call my ass cute after having fucked me, well, no, that wasn't all that much of a shock. I mean she was my mother and entitled to her opinion which I was quite sure was very biased toward her children. Hearing the statement echoed in another female voice behind me caught me slightly off guard. I turned my head quickly, twisting my body almost out of my mother's arms to snap at my sister. "Go fuck yourself Jenny!" I said sharply, expecting to see my sister standing behind me, making fun of me showering in the desert with my own mother. "Oh shit," I breathed as I realized the voice wasn't my sister, but two young ladies dressed in tank tops, shorts and hiking boots, the two of them leaning against the rocks watching us.

"Kinda hard to do, but maybe you can show us how?" one of them answered back with a very wicked looking smile. She was thin with a modest sized chest and short cropped blonde hair.

"Well. I see we have company," my mother answered from next to me. "Good morning girls."

"Don't mind us. We were just enjoying the show," the second girl said, drawing my attention, and recognition. I'd heard that voice before! I was almost certain that was one of the girls on the other side of the bathroom wall the day before.

"I'm sure you'd enjoy joining over just watching," my mom said softly, stepping around me toward the two girls. "Don't you think?"

"Oh. We're fine just watching," the blonde answered.

"Fine here," the second girl answered as well. She had longer hair, nearly to her shoulders, tied back in a ponytail. She was slightly rounder than her friend, with a pleasant smile and green eyes that seemed to be laughing.

"Oh girls. Trust me. It's a lot more fun to play the games rather than just sitting on the sidelines and watching," my mom cooed as she stepped next to them, reaching a hand out and stroking a single finger down each of their arms. "Looks to me like watching got things started already, didn't it?"

"Maybe a little," the blonde answered quietly as my mom gently took both their hands and pulled them as she backed up, drawing them closer to us.

"Well, let's see if we can make a little turn into a lot," my mom whispered softly. She let go of their hands and reached for the waist of the blonde, gently tugging the tank top out of the waistband of her shorts and pulling it up. "I think we should start by getting rid of these, don't you think?" my mom asked the blonde as she pulled the tank top up her body. I was slightly surprised to see how easily the blonde acquiesced and allowed my mom to start undressing her. She dropped the shirt to the ground and then reached around her to unclip the elastic band of her bra. I couldn't really see much of her with my mom standing between us, but after she pulled the bra down she squatted down in front of her to start working on the blonde's small shorts. Her breasts were each the size of good coconut halves, with dark erect nipples jutting out from the middle of equally dark pink areola. My mom had unsnapped the young woman's shorts and gently pulled them down over her round firm ass, pulling down both the shorts and the tiny thong panty. "Ohhhh such a pretty little pussy," my mom cooed as she pulled the shorts down her legs, coaxing her to lift one leg to pull them off.

The young woman stood silently as my mom finished pulling her shorts off, leaving her standing completely naked. Her mound and lips were shaved smooth, a tiny bit of dark inner lip protruding from between her smooth round outer lips. "Trevor, why don't you help her friend get undressed," my mom said softly, before she leaned her face toward the pussy. I stood almost shocked to see my mother lean her face toward the young pussy in front of her and tilt her head back as she lifted one of the young ladies legs and hooking it over her shoulder as she reached out with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh," the young lady moaned as my mother slid her tongue up along her wet pussy lips, obviously spreading her lips with the tip as she stroked her length.

"Oh damn," the other young lady said breathlessly, watching my mother lick her friend's pussy, her own hand sliding down to her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her shorts. I stood, still completely naked, my gaze shifting between my mother licking the blonde's pussy, and the brunette, who now had the front of her shorts open, her hand pushing deep into it to reach her own pussy. She looked at me and then back to my mother. "Oh hell," she said quietly before looking back at me. She stepped around my mother to where I was standing. "No point in letting them have all the fun," she said, reaching for my hands, still covering my own privates. She gently but firmly pulled my hands away and pulled them to her own waist. She coaxed my hands to push her shorts down, leaving her bare from the waist down.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers