Family Comfort Ch. 16

Story Info
Two-Fer.
4.9k words
4.57
24.9k
19

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Claude lay on his back staring at the stippled pattern on the motel room ceiling. Nel, his 18-year old niece, and secret granddaughter, lay nude, cuddled against his right side. Her best friend, 19-year old Megan Taylor, snuggled naked on his left side. Both girls were sound asleep. The cog train trip to Pikes Peak summit and back to Manitou Springs, followed by their impromptu sexual romp and a half hour soak in the oversized Jacuzzi had left all of them enervated.

Claude inhaled a deep breath and held it for a moment, enjoying the compression from his inflated lungs against the teenagers' breasts, as they rose and fell on his ribs with the regular cadence of the girls' own breathing rhythms. He looked down briefly at their sweet placid faces and slowly exhaled, smiling as they unconsciously adjusted their soft cheeks against his sinking chest. "The luxury of youth," he thought, "so carefree and trusting." He returned his gaze to the bland white ceiling "Wouldn't have it any other way!"

A knock on the door and a strange male voice calling, "Mr. James?" broke in on Claude's ruminations about relocating his mediation and arbitration consulting practice to Denver from Portland. Megan and Nel both snapped out of their sleep at the noise and sat up, alarmed. Claude slid straight to the end of the king-size bed and strode to the connecting door. Opening it, he raised a finger to his lips and shooed his nymphs out of his room and back into their own.

"Guess he's not in," the man's voice muttered on the other side of the main door while Claude hurriedly pulled his Levi's on, careful to tuck his unprotected limp dick away from the meat-eating teeth of their zipper.

"Just a moment, please!" Claude shouted, stumbling across the room, kicking his Asolos out of the way with his bare feet. He opened the door and saw a medium-sized older man, in Western boots, jeans and a blue work shirt under a canvas fishing vest. His greasy ball cap was tipped back on a balding head with tufts of long curly gray hair sprouting over his ears.

"Howdy, Mr. James? I'm Buck Watson," the visitor announced. "Thought we could talk about your Toronado," he said matter-of-factly.

Claude looked at his watch and saw it was 4:40 p.m. He squinted at the old man and said, "I thought you were fishing and wouldn't get back until this evening. You've kind of caught me off-guard here."

"Oh, well, sorry 'bout that," Buck replied with an easy grin. He looked past Claude into Number 11. If he noticed the trail of damp towels leading from the bath to the big bed and the depressions left on the rumpled bedspread, he did not say anything. "Yep, I was. Got back early. Beulah told me about... your situation. Could've called, I reckon, but shoot, the shop's just across the street..." He looked Claude over closely, "but if this isn't a good time, well, we can talk later, I s'pose."

"No, no," Claude assured Buck, "Now is fine. I just had a little lie-down. Give me five minutes. I'll be over at the shop right away." Smiling and nodding, Claude shut the door on Buck, missing the mechanics mirthful look.

"A 'lie-down' in the middle of the afternoon," Buck said to himself, stroking his chin as he walked away from the motel door, "If that don't beat all!"

Claude pulled off his jeans, walked into the bathroom and retrieved his underwear. He got properly dressed and poked his head through the connecting door to Number 12. "Jeez, Nel!" He said to his niece, who was standing at the front window peeping her face through the drawn drapes. He pink bottom quivered as she turned around, startled by his outburst.

"I just wanted to see who it was!" Nel explained, instantly aware of the perceived risk, "I had the curtains all, like, tight in front of me. That old guy couldn't see anything!" She stepped toward Claude, joining him and Megan. "Who was that, anyway?"

Claude tossed Nel her blue panties and bra, then turned and handed Megan her black lace thong and gray undershirt. "That was the mechanic, back early from fishing. I'm going over to talk with him about the car." He put his hands on the teens' bare shoulders, gave them a quick soft caress and suggested, "Why don't you get dressed and join me in about 15 minutes. We can walk around the town and see what's doing?"

Megan stretched up on her toes, her heavy breasts bumping Claude's chest, and kissed his left cheek lightly. "Great idea, Uncle Claude," she said, as Nel followed suit on his right jaw and nodded her head. Claude shut the connector from his side and walked out of Number 11, heading for the garage while his playmates giggled in Number 12.

"Oh My God, NEL!" Megan exclaimed in rush, "Your uncle is SO HOT! I totally melt when he touches me... My nips are, like, on FIRE, just from brushing against him!" She grabbed her friend's left hand with her right and brought it to her huge left breast, flattening it against her small pink areola. "FEEL if you don't believe me!" She challenged. Megan's nipple was a pebble pressed against Nel's palm, but it seared into her hand like a burning rivet.

"I know..." Nel said, inexplicably unwilling, unable, to stop herself from squeezing Megan's boob. "I feel the same way... all the time.." she gasped, sensing her pussy bathing itself in its honey, "It's crazy AMAZING!"

Megan stepped a half-step closer and snaked her left arm around Nel's waist, dropping her hand to her the younger girl's bottom. She stroked small circles on the taut surfaces of her glutes and smiled as her friend's breathing became ragged. Nel advanced, her right tit rested on top of Megan's left breast as their chests fused. Megan massaged Nel's butt and pushed their clasped hands around, simultaneously stimulating both her own, and Nel's, aroused halos and proud nipples.

Nel was magnetically, irresistibly, drawn to Megan's mouth. She opened hers and kissed Megan dramatically. Megan's left hand slipped lower, pulling Nel's ass closer still. Her fingers traced the divide and tickled the lowest corner of Nel's dripping pussy. "Uhhnnnn," Nel moaned into her friend's throat. She pushed her right hand between their tummies and stabbed Megan's stiff clit with her finger tips while she pressed her thumb on her own distended pleasure button.

"AYYEEE" Megan yelped, the sound strangled by the teens' conjoined lips and gums. "Nnnananhhh" she groaned, as a gentle, but resolute, tide flashed through her abdomen.

"Ooohhhhhh...aahhHHHH!" Cooed and cried Nel, as her own climax insisted on its release.

The girls clung to each other, quaking in their rapture, as their young bodies discovered yet more stars in their expanding sexual universes. "Oh Nel!" Megan panted, when their crises passed, "I want him to FUCK me, SO BAD! Is that just horrible of me?" She wrapped her arms around the taller teen and laid her face on her bosom.

"No, Meg, not at all," Nel said, sincerely understanding the older girl's emotion, "That's, like, exactly the way I've felt, pretty much all day every day since he got here." She buried her fingers in Megan's short curly hair and lightly scraped her scalp with her nails. "He's going to live with us, and Mom has first dibs, but, like I said, she's gonna share him with me... I don't see why she can't share him with you, too..." She pushed back and looked Megan square in her eyes. "Of course, we probably shouldn't TELL her, or anyone else, though. Right?" She raised her eyebrows underscoring the seriousness of the question.

"Absotively!" Megan agreed enthusiastically. "Pinky Swear Secret!" She exclaimed, holding up her hooked left little finger.

Nel grinned and twisted her own left finger around Megan's. "Pinky Swear Secret!" She solemnly intoned, hugged Megan and then stepped over to her bed where she had earlier dropped her outer clothes. The teens were soon dressed and, after a few quick brushes through their respective easy-care haircuts, they left Number 12 and headed for the auto repair shop, happily holding hands, each lost in her own thoughts about their new conspiracy.

*

Meanwhile, over at Watson's Specialty Auto, Buck was holding forth with Claude on muscle cars, in general, and Oldsmobiles, in particular. "1968, I mustered out of the army, 22 years old and full of piss and vinegar. Used all my savings and bought a 4-4-2 Hurst/Olds." He mused aloud, not paying attention to whether Claude was paying attention. "Man, oh man! That car flat out got up and moved!" He looked at Claude and grinned. "'Course, it had a completely different mill and tranny than your Toronado... which, by the way is a very sweet ride... and looks like it's in pretty good shape, for a 50-year old car." He narrowed his eyes. "You're too young to be the original owner. How long you had her?"

Before Claude could answer, Buck rambled on, "Don't matter... Listen, 150,000 clicks on the odometer is a lot. Averaging it across 50 years, or even 30, doesn't change how many miles that is on the drive train, you know what I mean?" He paused just long enough to ascertain that Claude was following. "So, apart from anything else, what you have is a Rochester Quadrajet four barrel carburetor, that's vacuum operated with on-demand air valve plates..." He smiled as he saw Claude's eyes glaze over. "Don't worry, there won't be a test later," he laughed. "The first thing to look at is whether the carb needs a rebuild, or, assuming I can find one, a full-on replacement... If the fuel plate shaft bushing is worn, it'll have to be fixed or no rebuild will hold. That's just a fact... . I know a good machine shop that can re-bush the primary throttle shaft but that may take as long as a week."

Buck stopped talking as Megan and Nel appeared, silhouetted in the garage doorway, and walked toward the men. He sucked in his breath in a silent whistle as he watched the girls approach. "Nieces, my ass, Beulah!" he said to himself as he studied their swaying hips and undulating tits. "But, who knows, Mr. James, you might get lucky and it'll only take a tune-up to fix that hesitation you reported." He pulled out the initial write-up Beulah had worked on earlier. "Here's the dealie-oh... I charge $60 an hour and I'll trouble shoot the Olds. You pre-authorize two hours for me to estimate it. If I can fix it in that time, with parts under $30 bucks, we're done and you're on the road tomorrow. If I can't fix it, and you decide to go with my estimate, the two hours labor will be free and you will only be responsible for the actual repair time plus parts." He took a breath and snuck another leer at Megan's 38DD chest, displayed under her gray Thinsulate shirt, behind her unsnapped and spread jacket lapels. "And if you don't want me to do the work, you just pay my two hours labor, keep the written estimate, limp home and have your dealer, or whoever, go to it." Looking at Nel, Buck felt disappointed. Her coat was zipped and he was left to guess about her assets, based on how she had bounced when she walked in. "How does that suit you, Mr. James?" He concluded, pushing the paperwork on a clipboard for Claude to approve.

"Well, Mr. Watson," Claude said, "That sounds eminently fair." He signed the work order and handed the clipboard back. "I'm glad I found you. Also glad I was in when you walked over... Don't trust your luck, though, CALL me on my CELL phone when you have the Toronado fixed or estimated, please." He spoke with an easy tone and a bland smile but made eye contact that let Buck know another 'drop in' visit would not be appreciated.

"Right you are," Buck agreed, looking at the wall clock. "I don't like to work on Sunday. Will you take may call between 7 and 7:30 this evening? I can pop the hood and nose around right now, if so."

"That'll be excellent, I'm hoping everything is a minor hitch." Claude turned away and headed for the door, teens in tow.

Out on the street, Nel and Megan stuck their arms through Claude's crooked elbows as they walked in step toward the main part of the trendy tourist town. Nel looked up at her uncle and said, "I saw a Subway when we drove through town this morning. Can we get foot-longs? I'm hungry!" Megan quickly seconded the idea.

Claude pulled in his wings, drawing the teenagers close to his shearling ranch jacket, and said, "Why not? 'Lead on, McDuff!'" Nel laughed at the Shakespeare quote and quickened their pace, The shop turned out to be less than two blocks distant. As they entered they saw a poster advertising 'Buy One Get One' on all 12" Sandwiches. "Look at that!" Claude chuckled, "A Two For One!"

Megan reached under the hem of his coat and pinched the inside of his right thigh through his Levi's. "Again?" She giggled, looking across his chest at Nel, who snickered and winked at her.

"Behave yourselves, children," Claude said, with mock severity, breaking free and stepping up to the counter. Moments later they were seated at a table near the window watching the pedestrian traffic as they worked their way through their sandwiches.

"Did you call Mom, yet?" Nel inquired, with her mouth full of tuna fish. A dab of mayonnaise was sneaking out of the left corner of her full lips as she spoke.

Claude could not help but think of the several times he had seen his cum dribbling just like that. As he watched, Nel's tongue darted out and reclaimed the escaping condiment with a swift lick, leaving only a glistening trace on her cheek. "Mmmm... sorry," she said softly, "Shouldn't talk with my mouth full!" She chuckled as she swallowed, then closed her lips around the straw of her lemonade and slurped loudly. Claude's cock jumped against his thigh.

"No, Nel," he answered, "I figured I'd wait until I had definite news."

Megan balled up her paper sandwich wrapper and reached around her chair to dump the trash in a nearby receptacle. "Did you guys see the 'Colorado Creamery'?" She asked. "I could go for a cone..." she tentatively suggested.

"Oh! Me, too!" Nel picked up immediately, "Can we, unk?"

"Let's go see what they have, then," Claude agreed, standing up. He threw his and Nel's papers and cups into the bin.

*

By 7:15 the trio had hiked up and down Manitou Avenue and thoroughly browsed the Garden of the Gods Trading Post. They were heading back to the motel when Claude's cell phone rang. It was Buck. "Good news and bad, Mr. James," he said when Claude answered.

"OK, talk to me," Claude replied.

"Kinda like I figured, the shaft is shot and the carburetor really ought to be replaced... I checked a couple of places and I can get a remanufactured, probably better than OEM, Rochester, delivered and installed, parts and labor for $469. 12-month warranty on the carb and I'll match the time on any labor, if it fails and I do the work. The part can be here Tuesday and you can drive the Toro' out by 5 p.m. the same day if that's what you want."

"I see... " Claude said, nodding into the phone. "That sounds reasonable enough, but tell me, when you were 'trouble shooting' did you see anything else worrisome? It's a nice car, but it's old... Do you think it's going to nickel and dime me to death now?"

"Nahhh." Buck snorted. "Customers! How the heck can I even know that?" He thought to himself, before entering salesman mode and saying into the phone, "It's in really good shape. You should get another 60 to 100,000 miles easy on the tranny, and everything looks like the previous owner took good care. The maintenance book is right on spot for work done from dealer delivery through factory warranty up until 1996..."

"Yeah, I saw that when I bought it. The owner put it in storage that year," Claude informed Watson. "OK, get her done. Do I need to come in and sign an authorization?" He asked.

"Shoot... I have the car," Buck replied, "Trust me and I'll trust you. It's worked for me for 42 years. See you Tuesday at 5." The phone went dead in Claude's hand as Buck disconnected.

He immediately called Sally to let her know the scoop. When he got off the call he hugged the girls and smiled. "Well, it looks like we are still on our own. Your mom didn't plan on having to rescue us, so she's been visiting with Mrs. Harris next door. She thinks she has had too much wine to safely drive and will pick us up tomorrow. So, Megan, looks like you may get to work for your Dad after all. Why don't you call him so he can plan the schedule... We'll have you home by noon, anyway."

"Yay!" Nel shouted, relieved that her mother had decided not to drive up and spoil their fun. Megan pulled her i-Phone out of her purse and tagged her Dad's number.

*

At the motel, Claude let himself into Number 11 while the girls opened Number 12 and entered their room. He hung his coat on a rack and had just sat down to unlace his boots when Nel popped through the connecting door. She climbed up on the bed beside him, put her arm around his broad back and said, with a furtive glance at the connector, "Unk, I have to... tell you something."

Claude turned his head and narrowed his eyes. "What?"

"Ummm, while you were gone to the garage," Nel began, "Meg... well... she TOUCHED me, you know, like you have touched me... and I sort of felt like I had to touch her back, too."

Claude swallowed hard. "And?"

"And, she also said she... wants to... 'FUCK' you." Nel stuck out her tongue and made a mean face. "I think you should paddle her good because she's obviously naughty and not my friend!"

"Wait a minute, kiddo," Claude argued. "Don't you remember, after the train trip, before our Jacuzzi?" He reached his arm around Nel and snugged her up to his side. "I asked you 'Are you sure?' and then we all kind of played together... you and Megan both sucked my cock... didn't you?" Nel nodded that was true. "So why would you NOW think Megan was naughty and not your friend?"

"Well... because," Nel said slowly, "I'm not a lezzy and I love you and Mom and I don't think it's right what she did." Nel hung her head. "It was... DIFFERENT... somehow... when you were with us."

"Hmmmm," Claude mused, "OK, well, let's go in the other room and talk about this. Go ahead. I'll be right there." He stood and pulled Nel off the bead. "Don't say anything to Megan, OK?" Nel grinned and scampered through the connector to Number 12.

A few minutes later, Claude entered the teens' motel room with the last fresh bath towel from his room wrapped around him like a nubby white kilt. It hung from his hips secured by a knot tucked at his waist. A curly line of steel gray hairs marched about three inches from his navel to the edge of the towel before they disappeared under the knot. Nel and Megan were seated on the ends of their queen-size beds with open expectant faces. Their jackets hung on a rack and their shoes were piled near the door.

Claude walked over, stood briefly before them, and then sat on Megan's bed. He casually moved his right arm behind her and rested his hand lightly on her left hip. "Nel, please come and stand here," he requested, rolling his fingertips absent-mindedly on Megan's black Ginny pants. She smiled and licked her lips. Even these slight touches made her antsy. Nel stood obediently, a bit perplexed, and presented herself to Claude. "No, kiddo," He corrected neutrally, "slide over in front of Megan." He raised his left hand to his niece's waist, guiding her a half-step to her left. Nel squared herself, looking down at Megan's upturned, cherubic face.

"Megan," Claude directed, turning his head to her, "Please help Nel get more comfortable...you know, like she was earlier this afternoon?"

Megan grinned at her friend and said, "OK, Uncle Claude." She promptly undid the waist button of Nel's tan hiking pants and peeled them past her hips. Nel put her hands on Megan's shoulders for balance, and stepped out of the puddled Marmots. Her plaid flannel shirt hung to mid-thigh. Megan unbuttoned Nel's shirt from tails to throat, sweeping it off her shoulders and down her arms to join the pants on the floor, leaving Nel standing in her sky blue bra and panty set. The satin bow between the lace-edged bra cups winked iridescent as Nel's breasts moved with her excited breaths.

12