Family Comfort Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan reached up to pull Nel's shoulder straps, but, was stopped by Claude's blocking left forearm. "Don't overlook the socks, Megan," He quietly pointed out. Megan bent forward. The top of her curly hair brushed Nel's crotch as she looked down at the wool blend boot socks on her girlfriend's feet. She pushed her hands down Nel's calves and over her heels, first left and then right, and pulled the socks off by their toes. Raising herself upright again, her nose was scant inches from Nel's cotton clad cunt. She smelled her friend's distinctly pungent sex-scent and sensed her own oozing sap. "That's great, Megan," Claude, praised her. He picked up the socks with his left hand, stood and firmly pushed Megan's left shoulder with his right hand. She fell, off balance, backward on the bed, with her feet still on the floor.

"Alright, Nel," Claude said, while the toppled teen laughed at her tumble, "It's your turn to assist Megan."

Nel wasted no time stripping Megan's pants away, and, as she lifted her legs, she remembered to remove her crew socks, too. While Nel stared at the tiny black lace triangle which scarcely covered her friend's fat-lipped bulging pussy, Claude picked up the cotton socks. "OK, girls,, now I'd like you to go in the bathroom, get out of your undies, wrap yourselves in bath towels, like you do when you've finished a shower, and then return. I have an activity in mind for us."

The teens, in a state of heightened anticipation, did not need to be told twice. They bolted for the bathroom. Claude barely had enough time for his preparations before the giggling girls presented themselves in their terrycloth sarongs . "Ta DAH!" cried Nel, as she and Megan pirouetted on tippy-toes and showed off their sheathed bodies.

"You look lovely, my dears," Claude said, admiring the way the towel ends tucked in the teens' cleavage, then spiraled down to their hips, where they were forced to separate, revealing bits of tantalizing exposed flesh as the moved. "Now, lay face down, side-by-side, please," he added, pointing to the nearest queen bed, which had all of its covers removed. The pillows from both their beds, and from the king bed in Number 11, were plumped and piled in a line across the indicated landing spot, bisecting its head and foot.

"Where?" Asked Megan, "The mattress is covered with pillows... There's no room for us."

"On top of the pillows, of course, Megan," Claude answered, his tone conveyed the silliness of her objection. "Chop Chop!" He clapped his hands and moved behind the girls, herding them to the bed. Nel and Megan crawled on their knees up on the bed and sprawled forward, prone across the bunkered cushions, their bottoms high in the air. They looked at each other with quizzical, but cooperative, expressions as Claude continued, "Nice!... now stretch your outside arms and legs out to the edges of the bed, please, and just lay still while I fix up a couple of things..." he said, enigmatically.

While the youths were in the bathroom, Claude had pulled the top sheets from both beds and run them under the stripped bed the girls now lay upon. Stepping to the right side of the bed, he loosely looped and tied the sheet ends around Megan's right ankle and wrist. He then walked around the bed, repeating the procedure on Nel's left ankle and wrist, taking up the slack in both sheets as he tied them off. Nel and Megan felt the tension of their bonds but, so long as they did not try to move, they were not uncomfortable. Claude climbed onto the bed with his restrained companions and used their socks to yoke their inside ankles and wrists together but leaving these otherwise free. Sitting back on his haunches, he surveyed his handiwork and grinned with satisfaction.

"Now, young ladies," he began, lifting their towels from their buttocks and rubbing his palms across their smooth pink bare globes, "we need to get to the..." WHACK! WHACK! "Bottom... " WHACK! WHACK! "Of a certain matter." Nel and Megan yelped as he struck their cheeks simultaneously, underscoring his words. Claude paused and rubbed their reddening butts once more, soothing them as he quietly spoke. "Nel tells me, Megan, that you want to FUCK me..." WHACK! He delivered a smack only to Megan as he continued to stroke soft circles on Nel's posterior. "Which, is of course, a NAUGHTY..." WHACK! "and INDISCREET..." WHACK! "way to act." Megan whimpered tearfully, as much from the humiliation and shame that Claude's words heaped upon her as from the sharp pains of the spanks.

"I'm-m-m-m sorrrry!" Megan blubbered, lifting her head and hoping Claude would see her true contrition.

"I'm glad to hear that, Megan," Claude said evenly, now massaging her tenderized bottom with his right hand, "And, of course, I understand you were simply sharing a deep personal feeling with a trusted friend, weren't you... You wouldn't go around and say those things to just anyone, would you?" As he asked these questions, Claude slipped his fingers into Megan's puffed and open pussy lips, pleased to verify that she was dripping with arousal. Megan squirmed beneath his probe and moaned.

WHACK! Claude surprised Nel with a resounding slap as he continued to address Megan and rhythmically move his fingers in and out of her sticky twat. "It wasn't as if you thought your Best..." WHACK! "Friend..." WHACK! "Would BETRAY your TRUST..." WHACK! WHACK! "and tattle on you, was it?" WHACK! He asked Megan, while delivering a final, full-swing, spank to Nel's tortured ass.

Nel was shocked, hurt, and angry. "How is it MY fault?" She screamed in her head through streaming tears. "And why is Megan moaning, now, instead of bawling like me?" She was speechless in her disbelief and confusion.

Claude stopped paddling Nel and began massaging her glowing glutes. "Nel, do you have anything you want to tell your friend, Megan?" He cooed gently, as he pressed her flexing, flaming cheeks under his left hand. "She might want to know if you can keep secrets... Maybe she needs to know she can trust you again." He dipped his left digits into Nel's quivering quim and pushed then deep through its wet, slippery open gate.

"Uuunnnnhh," Nel groaned. Forgetting all the pain and anger, she squeezed his fingers tight with her needy cunt. "Yes, Uncle Claude... Mmmm-Megggg," she moaned, "I'm sorry, really, really, sorry... Ple-eee...ease forgive me!" Nel gasped, as Claude's fingers thrust deeper into her channel while he pushed his thumb into her asshole. He held her rump and cunt in a bowler's grip.

"Nnnnahhh, N-nn-o probbbblem, Nel!" mewled Megan, her ass humping up and down on the piled pillows, as Claude worked his hand deeper into her.

Claude shifted himself and knelt close behind Megan. His cock was rock hard and ready, pushed out from his towel, bouncing eagerly. He withdrew his greased hand and shoved his shaft, balls deep, into Megan's primed pussy. He rocked his hips forward and back, opening and closing his left fingers and thumb, inside Nel, in time with his piston strokes in Megan's vagina . The girls sang in chorus as their turmoil built. Claude slapped Megan's ass with every push, reloading his wrist each time he pulled back.

Nel and Megan twitched their tied ankles and hands against the sheets, pulling against each other. They kicked their yoked legs, striking Claude's backside with their heels. They pounded the mattress with their unified fists, tossing their heads, grinning, laughing, crying, as they came. Claude fucked them mercilessly, ruthlessly, without surcease and the magnitude of their separate orgasmic series increased with their awareness of each other's climaxes. Claude roared, "AARRRGGGHHH!" He seized Megan's hip with his hand, drove his dick to its maximum depth and erupted. She crunched her cunt walls around his fat cock, compelling more and more pulsing jets from its nozzle.

When Claude was spent, he pulled away from the wasted girls and wiped his softening penis on his towel. Nel and Megan stayed flopped, even after he untied the sheets and removed their sock bindings. Happily inert, they stared at each other, lost in their own rapture behind glazed eyes, as Claude covered them with the blanket and bedspread. "Good night, Ladies," he whispered, "Sweet dreams... and remember what we have all learned today." Then he walked through the connector to his own bed and lay down with a satisfied sigh.

12