All Comments on 'Family Dinner'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
B59001B59001over 6 years ago
Amazing

An amazing story, great writing, pacing, and execution.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What an AWESOME story

Will we get another chapter?

Please..We need more.

I AM SO HARD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Will we get another chapter?

Normally I would feel the story was complete, but this is one that I can see having a sequel. Personally, another nephew gangbang would pretty much be the same story. About the only difference might be that it's not at a family dinner and they don't have the time constraints and worries about being discovered.

<P>

I can see several possibilities where the story is actually taken further and the sequel is not a rewrite. For me the obvious one would be that at least one of the nephews wants some one-on-one time with her without, at least for that time, having to share her. Another is a bit cliche, but one of her sisters finds her with one of the nephews and, rather than being angry, joins in. It doesn't necessarily have to be the guy's mother but another aunt.

ShenthusShenthusover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Really enjoying your stories, well written and enjoyable

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Very satisfying story

It would be perfect if John had cum in her pussy instead of pulling out at the last moment. Perhaps he was being responsible, not wanting his auntie to get pregnant. Then again, she could have encouraged him to shoot his load deep inside her. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it when aunt took on 4 guys but they should of cum in her. Cunt got her pregnant. I got my aunt pregnant at 45 yrs old and I gave child #7. Me I am 21 yrs old I still fuck her every day bareback cum in her cunt. I told her I want more kids with you and told me how many said 6 more. She said I will give you 3 more which she did that made happy and she lives with and her daughters are not happy with us. She told them this my life and still your mother. Said taking care of me and kids I love him and when wants sex I spread my legs for him. Now at 65 she into swingers life having gangbangs bareback that make her scream when 3 cocks go into ger cunt and 1 in ass at sametime. Even our sons fuck her. She told me I am fucking slut for cock 7 days aweek. When I am at work she is getting fuck by different guys and I get home look on her face she got fucked real good she even told me my cunr and ass are real sore to where I can't fuck noone else I said yes you pushed her down on her back rammed her and she screamed at me I didn't care fucked her hard until I let my cum go inside her cunt. Now your sore rest of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...