All Comments on 'Family Foursome Ch. 01'

by TheLonghorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter. Dont let it be too long a wait

TheLonghornTheLonghornabout 14 years agoAuthor
more to cum!

Don't worry, the next two chapters in this story are currently being reviewed, and should be approved shortly!

If there's enough demand for it, I way write the scene, before this story took place, where Miss Harper and Jack Manning sleep together... perhaps the girls overhear it, and enjoy it more than they're letting on!?!

bwallardbwallardabout 14 years ago

Engaging start but then you wander off. The story is about the twins seducing Dad so what's this bit with the teacher?

We have another chapter? And after a hundred or so chapters it'll all come together? No! I know this ruse because I've been playing it myself for forty years. You been following Lost?

Tell *this* story. If you can let it go enough to actually tell it.

Brother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
favor to readers

In the future please do the readers a large favor. YOu used "..." so frequent in some spots it caused eye strain attempting to find any words; also it greatly made for confusing reading.

TheLonghornTheLonghornabout 14 years agoAuthor
RE: bwallard's comments

For your information, the story is named "Family Foursome", and if you've read the content, the teacher in the story is an ex-girlfriend of the twins' father, who wants to get back together with him. The title of the story implies the so-called "main event" of the story, which you will see in chapter three.

The description of the story is more of an "introduction" which informs the user of the underlying storyline; that the twins plan to sleep with their father, someway, somehow.

If you read my previous comment, there are only three chapters, as the story has been split (at my choosing) into a "beginning", "middle", and "end". It is not one of these stories that teases something, then after eighteen chapters, delivers; it is simply a three part story. If you don't like it, deal with it.

The story does not "wander off" it just takes a different direction, as I try to provide content that suits everyone in this story, not just incest. It all culminates in chapter three, as I intended; there is no unintentional "wandering".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hrm.... Well, not really overly impressed. Partly because I just dont like the idea of the girls being little trash sluts. Big turnoff. Really dont see how they could be 'popular' in school, the world changes though, but when I was in school the thought of sticking my dick in some chick that had fucked a bunch of guys was a huge turnoff, even more of a turnoff if I knew the people she was fucking. Eww! No thanks!

Then the story line going on between the girl and the teacher.. Shes ragging on the teacher bigtime, then out of the blue she tells her that they want to fuck her dad and her sister plans on it tonight?! Kinda like pointing a gun at your own head, isnt it? Made NO sense.

The idea of dad banging his slutty daughters doesnt do anything for me either... I might try and read the other chapters, dunno though...

...thanks for writing, just wish the story interested me!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't believe the comments. Lotta people seem impatient. This was great buildup, and even though it's 8 years old I'd love to see a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous