Family Foursome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the squirts subsided, Caitlin kept the juices in her mouth, and crawled up to meet her teacher's face, now twisting two fingers in and out of her post-orgasmic pussy. Miss Harper leaned her head forward to embrace her student, but as she opened her mouth, she was met with her own cum pouring out of Caitlin's mouth. The two swapped her juices more than twice, before they each swallowed a portion and resumed their kissing.

After a few moments, Miss Harper broke the kiss, panting, breathlessly, rolling Caitlin to her right side for a break, although, not forcing her to take her fingers out of her sopping cunt. "Oh, my, god. That was fantastic... Your family sure are sexual beasts! Must be something in the genes! I... I can hardly think... That blew me away, Caitlin." She said, grateful for the orgasm she just had.

"I'm good for more than just school work, clearly." Said Caitlin, as she grinned, finally taking her fingers from her teacher's pussy, and bringing them up to her mouth to lick and suck. Miss Harper then took them into her own mouth to clean off as they both smiled at each other. "So, you're not gonna tell anyone now, right?" Caitlin asked. "Well... if I can be in on this family affair, then no, I won't tell anyone..." the two giggled as they groped each other before discussing how to get Miss Harper and Caitlin's father back together.

12